RPG Archives Into the Wind - In-Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon tended to his teachers injuries. He had been so consumed from the battle, that he had not heard the knocking on the front door. He placed Larz gently in his bed and went to the door with his sword drawn. He was completely surprised to see Karmi standing there. An instant sense of relief filled his mind as with the presence of both Larz and now Karmi to join him in front of the High Council, his chances for success had now tripled.

Aarzon: "Karmi !!!!!!! I don't know how you found me, but you are the best thing I have seen in days. Larz is hurt badly, and the Dark Lord knows of our plans to get the Elf Army to aid us. We have almost no time to complete this mission and save Aeralyss' throne. I don't know what to do anymore....."

Aarzon face had a look of utter defeat for the first time since he joined the quest. He had always been a source of strength for his sister and encouraged the others to keep going. Now, the pure fatigue of the constant battles has taken it toll on him. His sister was down, his mentor badly wounded, and the Dark Lord continued to taunt him on each new occassion that showed signs of weakness. For the first time, it was Aarzon who felt that he needed help, and that thought scared the #$&* out of him.

"THE MORE YOU USE YOUR ENERGY BEFORE MY FINAL CONFRONTATION WITH YOUR PUNY FORCES, THE MORE MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS INCREASE. YOU CAN GET ALL THE HELP YOU THINK YOU NEED. MY FORCES, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, ARE MARCHING TOWARDS THE GATES OF YOUR KINGDOM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP ME IN TIME. HA, HA, HA, HA--THE DAMAGE WILL BE IRREVERSALBLE......."

Again, his words attacked Aarzon's mind.......

2. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke New Member

Ragnarok had tracked Hel into the Forest of Elves. <Dammit..where are you..> He thought to himself. Then he spotted the hut. <Hmph...I bet that she's in there..> he thought, as he swooped down towards the door. He drew his katars, and kicked the door, which flew off its hinges. He looked inside and saw three characters, one in a bed, the other two conversing.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC:Thanks Athena

IC: "I know Aarzon, I too feel his presence and sense his evil magic at work. But we can't give up now. We musn't lose hope. We haven't come this far to give up. I know if we believe in ourselves we can win. And I hope that my ancient elvin light magic shall be very effective against his armies of darkness. Bu-"

Karmi was cut off by the front door to the cottage being kicked off. He saw a shilloute of a figure standing at the door. Standing up with courage, Karmi cleared his throat. "Who may you be? Are you friend or foe? Begone if you are a creature of darkness." said Karmi sternly. He created two light energy spheres on his forefingers and aimed them both at the figure, ready to fire at any moment.

4. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke New Member

Ragnarok smirked at the boy and put his weapons away. Before anyone could see, he moved next to Karmi, and grabbed his arm and squeezed it very tightly. "I am a Sin...and I am neither friend or foe," he replied. He squeezed even tighter. "Never put your hand up at me again boy, or I'll crush your arm next time," he said, letting go.

5. VM1070

Aarzon quickly jumped between the two. Not knowing how this beings powers were, he was very cautious not to provoke a fight in his teachers residents.

Aarzon: "We have no time for anymore surprises. Are you a friend of our cause, or another of the Dark Lords foolish roadblocks?? Either way, I am prepared to stop whatever comes between us and our goal."

Aarzon than looked back at his mentor and remembered what really needed to be done at this moment. Stepping back from Ragnarok, he moved back to Larz side to help him to his feet.

Larz: "The time for fighting is not now---Who ever you are, your powers can not work the way you are use to them working in this realm. I suggest you choose your next moves wisely. I do not sense evil within you, but I would not care to test those feelings."

Aarzon: "Master, we need your help to convince the elders to help in this battle against the Dark Armies. This kingdom is no longer under the Dark Lords pawns--the new ruler is of noble blood and needs our help. I need your help!!"

Larz: "I will get you an audience with Unas--but, he alone will say whether or not the Elf forces will join your quest. I fear he will not listen to his advisors on this topic--He alone must carry the burden of sending his people into a costly battle."

6. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke New Member

"Hmph...old man..I have no 'powers'..what I learned,I learned as a child..while others learned to walk...I learned to camoflauge...and so on..all this is natural...no 'magic' or 'powers'. As for the Dark Lord..I could care less...all i care about is killing Hel...and becoming the leader of the Sin, like Loki was supposed to..I also carry out tasks for people...dirty tasks...," he said as he turned away from the others.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

*Athena*
    The guard returned shortly and said, "Follow me."
    'Yuko' nodded and followed him into the palace. He led her down many corridors then stopped in front of a door and said, "Prince Xavier can not see you at the moment but he bids you welcome and you may have this room to your disposal until he can speak with you."
    'Yuko' walked in then the door was shut and locked behind her.
    "Locked in again." 'Yuko' whispered silently.
    <Aarazon, it's Athena... Xavier said he couldn't see me and i am at the moment being locked in a room. I'm in my Yuko guise... Should i go to him in my true form?> 'Yuko asked in mind speak.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Oh, I see you believe you can destroy your opponents easily." said Karmi with a smirk. "You are but a weak child Mr. Sin, and I am no mere boy. I am much orlder than thee since I am an elf. And if yu are going to fight learn to grab better. You are weak. I pitty thee."

9. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke New Member

"Ahaha...I'm am not stupid..I know of your age. My true strength is stronger then you think. You are ignorant..Sin are not weak. You are all a waste of my t--" He was interuptted by a figure in a black robe. "Sakray Fenrir?" the voice said in a hoarse voice. "Yes?" Raganarok replied. "Ah...I've come to recruit you into the Dark Lord's army...he's heard of your..."deeds" shall we say...as a descendant of Seripia..and as strong figure in the Sin community..you and your fellow Sins' will give us a strong boost.." The figure said. "Hmph..I swear alligence to no one," Ragnarok replied. "Really now..we'll help you track down Hel if you help..." figure then said. Of course...this caught Ragnarok's attention...

10. VM1070

Knowing that time was of great importance to his young student, Larz led the group to the great hall. No one tried to stop this important figure amongst the Elf community. They entered the great hall and headed directly for the council chambers were Unas would be working. Larz knew this would not be an easy task to convince Unas of the humans needs. Unas had long ago sworn off all ties with the human kingdoms because of their foolish habits of warring amongst themselves. Unas had no intention of letting his people suffer for these undisciplained ways of living.

As they approached his throne, Unas raised an arm to signal his guards to stop these visitors. The guards quickly blocked the small groups path.

Guards: "HALT!!!!" "Who dares approach the High Council?"

Larz: "Lower your weapons, we have urgent business with Master Unas!!"

The guards immediately lower their weapons seeing who was leading this group. Larz was a respected member of this council--he would not threaten any one of his people.

Larz approached his superior and made ready to let his young student address the council on behalf of the human race.........

11. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Tansy was tired of not being heard. Everyone was ignoring her. She was just too small.

"Hey! Hello! I want to help too! Why won't you listen?"

She was around 300 years their senior. This was extremely rude and annoying for her.

12. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Ceris stood on the roof of a tower looking out at the night. He sighed and sat down. "Well what now?" He leaned back at closed his eyes and fell asleep.

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

(OOC: Hey everyone! I just want to try and keep this RPG alive. I reallly love it, so everyone please try and begin to post again.)

IC: Karmi fidgeted. He hoped the king had noticed him but had hadn't known any different. He looked up at the king. He had beauty that was beyond able to describe. Karmi began to remember his past as an elf. He was the Prince of Light afterall. Karmi recalled the first day he met Areylass in the woods. She had been fighting, he remebered that. But when she first saw him, she did not know that they were related, along with he being related to Arazon. He remembered their first journey, and how their was a wolf-gril and many other unique members of their party whic had left. Now only few from the old times remained. He remembered the fight against the evil king, and then the demon armies of Xavier. He remembered the being of the Dark Lord, who went by the name of Nick. He was legendary, and was an incarnationof the legendary hero of another demesion. <I am sure if we confronted him, and got him far enough away from evil, he would help us.> thought Karmi as he waited for Arazon to begin a conversation with the king.

(OOC: what I just did was a hint for my little brother, Shadowlink 8, to comeback into this RPG. In case any of you were wondering.)

14. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Ceris stood up and jumped off the roof and landed gently on the wet grass. "Well what should I do now." He said this to himself quietly. "I really need to stop talking to myself." Ceris shoke his head and laughed and started to walk down the street.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

This Rpg Is Suspended

I HAVE SUSPENDED THIS RPG UNTIL EITHER VM's unit comes back or ROD can return for more regular play.... please abide by my decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.