RPG Archives Into the Wind - In-Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Takeo threw the water bottle to the ground. As it bounced more drips of water dripped out. " WHAT!! There was more?" Takeo threw his body to the floor....
    " Ill just wait....till somebody helps me ....u...p...." Takeo fell asleep.

2. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Remiel looked up slowly towards the portal where the demons had come from. He only sensed a small amount of demonic energy there now and he knew he would have to make the most of it since they would soon be regrouping. He quickly turned towards the group and announced, "We have to leave this area soon, those demons won't stay away for long. Anybody have any ideas."

Then the dark elf moved over to Takeo and unscrewed his water pouch and was about to give him some when he felt the demonic energy coming from him. He dropped the water and quickly drew his sabres. "What are you doing here, you foul beast!"

3. Vicious

Takeo heard a voice calling to him. It sounded like someone was screaming at him. He opened his eyes only to find someone about to kill him with sabres. His throat was so dry that he could speak at all. He thought to himself. " Great! Instead of being left out to die, I have been woken up just to get killed. Why do I bring myself into these situations?!"

4. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Kyo walked over to Remiel and grabed his arm, "He is a Demon, and so am I, but you mest understand that not all Demon are evil, just like humens or what ever else we can be Good or Evil."

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Reina saw what had almost happened and said, "I can vouch for his character. He helped me while I was lost in the woods. He's a very good Demon. If he's not, why, you can... you can lock me up in my room if I'm wrong."

*Athena*
    Athena put the girl down and went back out to the group and said, "Does anyone else need assistance inside. We should regroup and figure out what do about these creatures."

1 person likes this.
  6. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon looked up at Athena and motioned to her. At this point, no magic could heal the damage he had taken. It would be a matter of time before he could do battle to the extent that he had just shown.

Aarzon: " We all need to work together. The demon army will not be gone for very long. Those of you who can still walk, help those that can not. Athena, my sister will need your help first and foremost. Reina, please go back into the palace and wait for us there. I do not want anything to happen to you. Athena, it would seem that we have some new friends. We will all meet up in the situation room in the palace once we get organize."

7. Athena

Athena nodded her head at Arazon and gaze a slight bow of the head before rushing off to find Aera. She helped to support Aera than brought her (Aera) into her own room. She tended to her first then rushed back out to help others as Reina came in to sit with Aera.

ooc: Until we find someone to play Aera i'm having Aera be slightly out of commision for a little bit.

8. Vicious

Takeo took Ramiels water bottle and started drinking from it. As he finished he let out a big sigh of relief. " Ah thats much better....thanks dude " He stood up wiping the dust of his clothes. He looked around and looked at everybody. " Ummm....hi. My name is Takeo. Nice to meet ya.." Takeo let out a big smile.

9. Vicious

Everybody was silent....and takeo looked around and felt like he was not wanted. " Umm...okay, i guess that ya are not fond of demons. Dont worry, im completely harmless." A sweat dropped off his check and he let out a big smile. He began to think..." man...what if they take me for there enemy i might actually be in trouble. How do i get myself into these situations?ummm.....somebody help?" Takeo began scratching his head....

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"Hmm..well I guess you can be of some use Takeo. Perhaps you can tell us about this demon army. What are their weaknesses and where they come from." Remiel then grabbed the water pouch back and turned away from him with just a hint of disgust. He then announced out loud to the entire group his thoughts on the demons.
    "I want to know what this is all about. Why are those things attacking you? Where are they from and who sent them. I don't usually enjoy being attacked by demons, but if you need help destroying them I will help you."

11. Vicious

" Well, there are all sorts of demon clans, all with different objectives. My clan..was detroyed by angels...i am the only one left of my clan. I know iam a demon but im not a bad guy...niether was my clan. We didnt want to fight the angels but they came and killed all of my friends. I escaped obviously...but enough of my life." A tear fell off his cheek but takeo quickly wiped it away.
    " Anyways I noticed that the demons we fought have a weak point...all we have to do is pierce through thier hearts....and they banish. There may be more but thats all i could find out. And also its a pleasure to ummm...meet you all.."

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss slowly opened her eyes and she groaned as she slapped her hand to her forehead. Doing that caused a sharp pain to enter into her head and she leaned up. "Geez...I feel terrible..." she said as she then noticed the young Reina sitting besider her bed. "What...what am I doing here? Reina, what happened? I just blacked out all of a sudden..." she asked as she gazed all around her room. Her sword was sheathed and placed leaning at the foot of her bed.

1 person likes this.
  13. Vicious

Takeo didnt know what to do or say. So he decided to take it easy. " Umm...okay, if ya need me ill be right over there taking a nap." He pointed behind him. He then walked toward his destination and when he got there he kneeled down. He clutched his fist....and started to whisper. " I will get revenge in the name of the Tetsugeru clan. How? I dont know...but it will happen." He then layed down and closed his eyes.

14. VM1070

Aarzon made certain his sister was given the care she needed most of her life. Seeing her now, barely able to sit up in her bed gave him a bad feeling inside. They would truly need her powers above all else to defend this kingdom. He had asked Reina to sit with her and try to keep her as comfortable as can be. With Athena at his side, he entered the situation room of the palace where the others had gathered as requested. It appeared that the most serious of wounded was his sister--the others seemed to only have some bumps and bruises but appeared ready to stand by our cause. Aarzon continued to think to himself to try and find a solution to this nemesis. It was no secret that the Dark Lord's army out numbered this kingdoms royal army a 1000 to 1, but there had been another allie that they had completely forgotten about--The Elf Kingdom to the North and Xaviers kingdom to the East. There was no doubt that Xavier would sent forces to aide his cousin if word had reached him--that was the problem--getting word to him. The Elf kingdom was another story. Although they had no quarrel with the new leader of this kingdom, they find it hard to forget what the former King had tried to do to them under the guide of the Dark Lord. Convincing them would be the hardest part of this new mission. A task that he would have to do himself.

Aarzon: "Athena, somehow we need to get word to Prince Xavier. His army is less than a day away and he surely would not refuse to help Aeralyss. I will need to request an audience with my old mentor and see if he could help me to convince his armies to side with us against the Dark Lord. I need you to take extra care of Aeralyss until you feel she is fit to move. You know how she can be--but if she doesn't get enough rest, she won't be of any use to us in defending the kingdom. I can not make her stay in bed, but she may listen to Reina. Keep Reina at her side until we are sure of our next move."

Aarzon and Athena entered the situation room and prepared to address the allies that had assembled.

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Somehow, Tansy had made it. Here she was, with all the allies, but she still wasn't sure if anybody knew that she was there. She couldn't really get their attention because her voice didn't carry far.

16. Athena

Athena smiled at Aarazon and said, "I can probably go to Xavier's Kingdom. I'm sure Reina can take care of Aeralyss but I will understand if you prefer me here to watch over her."

*Reina*
    "Basically one of the Demons attacked you and it took a little longer than we thought to get them to leave... we don't know when they'll come back though but for now we're safe." Reina explained then said, "But for now you are staying in bed even if i have to sit on top of you to make you stay there."

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss plopped back down upon her bed, her hands covering her face, "Ah sh-"
    Reina was in the room so, deciding to be a gentlelady she caught herself, "-darn it! I can't believe I was put out of comission by so low of a being! Argh!"

"But for now you are staying in bed even if i have to sit on top of you to make you stay there."
    Aeralyss leaned up again, looking at the young girl. "So I'm not allowed to leave this stupid bed? Oh-I'm leaving all right- even if I have to Scotch Tape you to the wall!" With that said, Aeralyss turned to get out of bed but a sharp pain was spreading throughout her body and she had no choice but to retreat from her freedom.
    "Uh...I guess...I'm staying here... Hmm, At this rate I'll die of boredom before the Dark Forces get me." Aeralyss complained.

18. Vicious

A demons dream

The woods....all white. Takeo stood up and started to look around. "Hmmm....where am I?" He questioned himself. He soon recognized someone coming towards him. "Terri? Is that you?" "Takeo! The angels will destroy us." At that moment an angel appeared...his eyes filled with the passion of red. Takeo watched as the angel pulled out his bow....and quickly shot an arrow towards Terri. Takeo watched as his friend was struck in the heart with the bow...and slowly he watched him fall down. " TERRI!!" Takeo screamed....he rushed to his friends aid. And Terri began to speak. " Ta...keo.." Takeo interferred." Dont talk....Youll die quicker" "Dont worry...im a goner." Terri replied. " Takeo..."
    Terri grabbed Takeos shirt and continued. " Takeo please...avenge m...e" Those were Terris last words and now all takeo could look in was at Terris lifeless eyes. Takeo began to hold him...not knowing that the angel was behind him. Takeo slowly turned around only to see the angel pointing his crossbow towards him. Takeo heard the sound of the crossbow released and soon saw the arrow heading towards him. Before it made contact Takeo had woken up. Sweating he looked around and sighed. " It was only a dream"

19. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Kyo stood againist the wall out side woundering what to do next.......
    "should I stay...." he thought to himself.

"I don't have any place to go."

"Ya, I'll stay"......Kyo walked inside and didn't see anyone.
    "Were is everyone..." "like I every care." he quickly thought to himself.

"This place is so big." Kyo started to look around for something to do.

20. VM1070

Aarzon approached the group that had been waiting for the leaders to appear. He finally had a chance to notice the different races of beings that assembled for the quest. With Athena at his side, he prepared to address the group with the latest plans that needed to be executed at once.

Aarzon: "I first want to thank all of you for the help you have given us thus far. Next, I need to let you all in on the level of danger that is about to hit us. The Dark Lord's army is on the move as we speak. We have only two choices at this point. I will venture to the Elf Kingdom to request their aide. Athena will travel to the East to get Prince Xavier to send his army to help us. We will make our stand at the castle. It is our best defense and the only barrier between the people of this kingdom and the demon army. I need all of you to know this before I can dare ask you for your future help. I will not put any of you in harms way without your consent."

With that said, Aarzon sat at the head of the council table and waited for the group to respond. He knew he could count on Athena, but he seen the fear and concern from the rest of the group. He knew the next few moments may decide the outcome of their quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.