RPG Archives Into the Wind - In-Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

By some miracle, Tansy had made it to the counsel. She was able to flutter for a few seconds and dropped onto the table to say her piece.

"I want to protect my home! All of our homes! I want to help any way I can and I'm willing to die to do it! I will fight!"

2. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Kyo walked in on the metting right at the end.

"I've got nothing better to do I'll help," Kyo said.

"I mean this Dark Lord sounds like someone who doesn't need to live in this world."

3. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

" Im with you all the way!! " Takeo said as he smiled. " Everything else has been taken away from me. I might as well make myself useful cuz im not getting any younger ya know. "

He soon began to get very hyper...running around. He was prepared...

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled back at Aarazon and said, "I will go immediately to the East and ask Prince Xavier to aid us. I would stay for the rest of the council but the sooner i get to Xavier's kingdom the sooner i may be able to come back to Aera and Reina and all of you."

She smiled and then looked at Aarazon for his response.

Reina*
    Reina looked down at Aera and said, "You will rest and i will go and get some herbs so you can get better faster..." Reina walked to the door and turned and said, "Now do not move." Then she left for the herbs

5. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

It would appear that all were in agreement. Aarzon watched as one of his most trusted allies left the council room on her quest to bring the much needed help to this kingdom. His next step was to contact his old mentor in order to request an audience with the high-ruling court of the Elf Kingdom. As he thought this to himself, he also watched the new allies which had just pledged their loyalty to his queen and sister. How much could he really know about these strangers, and which of them could be most trusted to care for his sister while he was gone. Only the one name came to mind--Reina. She would be tasked with this important project while Aeralyss' two generals were away from the palace. He hoped that her magic was strong enough to aid in the healing of his sister. He knew Athena had already talked to her, but he needed to have a sit down with her as well. She had taken a fancy to him, so it would mean more to her if Aarzon asked her directly to do this important deed. He also needed to see his sister before he had left the castle to ensure her of his plans.

He entered his sisters chambers to find she was laying down in her bed as ordered by the little sprite. He almost smiled seeing his powerful sister taking orders from such a tiny being, but he kept his control and approached the two of them as serious as he could muster.

Aarzon: "Reina, I am leaving you in charge of my sister's care till I return from my very important mission. I need for you to make sure nothing happens to her while Athena and myself are gone. I trust that you should not have any problems listening to this request."

Aarzon smiled as he said the last line. Reina had had the habbit of getting herself into all kinds of mischief when asked to do nothing. She just sat there across from him and nodded. In a way, he could see that she wouldnt mess this task up ---it seemed too important to her not to let Aarzon down in any way. He than moved a chair closer to his sisters bedside to see how she had felt and explain the steps being taken at this point.

Aarzon: "Aeralyss, it is strange that we are now in this predictament. When I was a young child, All I ever knew was my training so I could returned one day and protect my sister from any evil that threatened you. Now my sister is the ruling power of a kingdom we once called home. I will not let you down in this war against the evil realm. I have sent Athena to get Xavier to help us. I know him very well, and he would sooner die than to have something come between family. He will send his armies here to help you. I am going back home--to the Elf Kingdom. I have requested an audience with the ruling powers there to petition their army to help us. It is not a massive force, but we yield magic on our side which makes our defense and assault skills that much more affective. Athena should be back in a day or two the most, I am not so sure how long it will take me to convince the High Command that you are not your fathers daughter. They still remember how he ruled these lands and might not want to risk their people for this cause. I will returned as soon as I can, with or without their help......"

Aarzon leaned down towards his sister and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. She seemed to weak to fight him on this matter, and only smiled as he rose and left the room.

As Aarzon hurried down the corridor, he started to feel a strange force come over him. He staggered into the wall and grabbed his head in agony.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR PUNY ARMIES WILL STOP MY ARMY OF DEMONS. I CAN SEND WAVE UPON WAVE OF THEM AGAINST YOU UNITL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT PILES OF DEAD BODIES AND THE YOUNG PRINCESS AERALYSS IS TAKEN FROM YOU AND YOUR CORPSES AND I FORCE HER TO BE MY QUEEN TO RULE THE AFTERLIFE. YOU WERE ABLE TO PREVENT THIS BECAUSE THE FATHER WAS NEVER STONG ENOUGH TO DO ME RIGHT. I SEE THE POWER IN THE DAUGHTER, AND I SEE IT IN YOU. HOW STRONG IS YOUR WILL THAT I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU FROM YOUR PEOPLE AND USE YOU AGAINST THEM???? ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO PAR-TAKE???

Aarzon regained his bearings and raced to his horse. He knew the Dark Lord would boaste such a threat unless he plained on carrying it out. The clock had just started up against his plans. He now was unsure of how much time he would have to accomplished his mission...........

6. Athena

Athena went into her Angel form and flew to Xavier's Kingdom. She landed just outside the city and disguised herself into her Yuko form. She walked through the city and approached the gates and to the guards she said, "I am here to seek an audiance with Prince Xavier, it is of dire importance."

*Reina*
    She smiled at Arazon then began to administer the herbs she had gotten to Aera.

7. Vicious

Takeo walked around....just thinking. " Looks like this might be the end. HEY! Im saying that like it might be a bad thing." Takeo soon began to laugh."This might be the only chance i get to avenge my clan." He began to hold the pendant he had longed treasured and he began to clutch it. " This...this will be for you all..." He closed his eyes and thought about his former clan. They are but a memory to him now.

8. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Kyo saw Takeo walking around and went over to him.
    "Takeo, I wanted to ask you same thing,"
    "Just what Demon Clan are you from?"

9. Vicious

"My clan?" Takeo replied. " Oh....im from the Tetsugeru clan...well actually i was in that clan.And what clan are you from? I know the blood of a demon flows inside of you"

10. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

"Me..." Kyo said with a sad look on his face, "I don't know, I lost my memory so long ago......the only thing I remember is my name and that I'm a Demon, nothing else."

11. Vicious

Takeo began to laugh. "Man, this is ironic. You got no memory of your clan but my clan is only now a memory." Takeo adjusted his gloves. " So do you have any special *techniques*? You know, the battle thats next will decide everything."

12. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Kyo thoguht that Takeo's joke was little not funny to make a joke about something was unheard of to him.
    He looked back at Takeo, "Well I'm pretty good with my Twin Blades here, pluse I know a thing or to."
    "What about you?"

13. Vicious

" Well, you see these gloves right here? " Takeo replied. " These babies pack a punch when i add my magic spells to them. I cant do that with any other gloves. And as i mentioned before....i can cast spells. Also I can switch into my demon form" Takeo snickered as he finished his last sentence.

14. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

'Demon form' Kyo thought.....
    "Well not to be rude or anything but what kind off Demon are you?"

15. Vicious

" I thought that there was only one demon form. You mean theres more?" Takeo asked in a confused way. " You know what? Just consider us the fallen angels....and nothing more. That way, we dont have to be worrying about what type. We are fallen angels...non the less. OK?"
    Takeo began to walk around in circles. " So...what do we do now?"

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

OOC: Gah sorry for not posting in this I totally forgot

Remiel felt around for any other pressence before he stood up and walked away. He didn't relish the thought of fighting alongside his high elven kinsman but he knew it was for the best he just hoped they wouldn't judge him because of his skin colour.

Suddenly Remiel was struck by feeling that he was not alone, slowly he turned his attention to the night sky and noticed a lone demonic energy coming towards him. He drew his blades with a flash and waited for the thing to attack. However it didn't, it simply stared at him with those crimson eyes of its. This was no ordinary demon.

"What are you?" Remiel said

17. Vicious

Takeo sensed the power too. And a drop of sweat cascaded off his cheek the moment he felt it. " Man, were in deep, and we havent even started fighting yet. Maybe this is the beginning. Its time...."

OOC: Come on people, dont tell me ya gonna back down when he fun is startin. Or did i miss it back then???

18. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

It had been a rough ride to the borders of the Elf Kingdom. Aarzon hadn't been to these parts of the country in many years. He still remembered the ins and outs of all the paths his mentors had shown him as a child. Getting into the inner circler of the Kingdom would not be any problem. His main concerns were the sentries posted throughout the land. They would surely try and stop Aarzon from advancing since most of them probably didn't know who he was. Most of the Elves who raised and trained him were from the royal family. Although Aarzon moved freely amongst the elves, many never knew he wasn't one of them.
    As he ventured deeper into the forest borders, he thought of what he would say to Unas---The Elves High Counsel leader. His words needed to be exact, with no mistrust to prevent the counsel from rejecting his plea. His only hope would be to first contact Larz--his teacher. Larz had always been one of the royal chief advisors. His word was considered very powerful in the ruling class. If Larz agreed to address the High Counsel with him, his chances of securing help had just increased greatly.
    The Elf armies processed the only defense known to the lands to be able to withstand the Dark Lords massive assaults. Aarzon believed that this was why the Dark Lord had chose to address him on several occasions already. His the Dark Lord could stop him from getting the Elves forces on their side, Evil would maintain the upper-hand on this war.
    Once within the borders of the Elf Kingdom, Aarzon headed towards where his old mentor resided. Larz would surely welcome his former student who was viewed as a son to him while training the young human child. At this point, Larz would be the only hope for success of this mission. Thinking of this, Aarzon made his horse move faster and harder to get to his destination as soon as possible.
    As he approached the residence of his old teacher, he noticed a slight change in the surrounding features. There had been some kind of recent struggle outside the house, and noises came from within. Aarzon quickly dismounted his horse and drew his blade and ran for the door to the house.
    Inside, he seen his teacher being beatened and tortured by Demon Spawns. The Dark Lord had dared enter the Elf Kingdom to stop Aarzons plans. Without hast, Aarzon stuck down the four creatures and freed his teacher.

"ROUND ONE GOES TO YOU, YOUNG WARRIOR--ROUND ONE TO YOU, BUT MY FORCES WILL CONTINUE TO ADVANCE. YOU WON'T HAVE TIME TO CONVINCE THESE PITIFUL CREATURES TO HELP YOU...."

Aarzon looked up to hear the Dark Lord taunt him yet again. His mentor look up to see his young student holding him securely.

Larz: "With all my power and strength, I will help you---My Son!!"

Larz than passed out in his friends arms from the ordeal he suffered.

19. Karmi

Karmi New Member

(OOC: It feels so good to be back. Thank you so much Athena and Victor, you saved my butay! ^^ Anyways, I am very excited to be back. Thank you. I will be with Arazon, since afterall, I am part of the Royal Family of the Elves. I am there Prince of Light! (Memories). Anyways, for all you people who do not know me, go in to the character profiles thread and look up Karmi. I am from the first season and I am the cousin of Arazon, Areylass and Prince Xavier. You can read more in my profile. Anyways, Lets go! ^^
    By the way, I read the whole thread so I know what is going on but thanks for the summary Athena. Also, Athena, the two demon dudes are just talking about there demon souls in the castle, so not to worry.)

IC: (Anyway, o the old members, from the Old Season Two please remember what was last happening before the construction of the RPGing portion of this site. It will help explain things.) All this time Karmi had been in his room in the palace. For the last few days he did not here of the demon commotion or sense anything. He was completely like a zombie. Ever since he put a magical seal on the town he had lost much energy and had been sleeping for three days straight. Now the was broken, by a demon. But still, Karmi was too tired and worried about the coming of the Dark Lord. His dark magic ruined his reputation as being the Prince of Light. He hated the Dark Lord, and feared that he may lead himself to death. But later, Karmi had heard about all that was happening lately and about the missions of Athena and Arazon from his cousin Areyalss. Bidding her farewell, he left a few hours after Arazon to inform him that he could help with the summoning of help in the Elvin Kingdoms. And now, he was searching for him.

<Where is he?> thought Karmi to himself as he ran through the Forest of the Elves. <I must find Arazon. I must tell him that I can help pursue the Royal Family of the Elves....> but to stop his train of thought, he saw a strange hut in a clearing nearby (Larz's Home). <Perphaps they have seen Arazon...> thought Karmi to himself.

Karmi approached the door swiftly, and rapped it with his knuckles. It seemed to be made of Elvish Oak, some of the strongest wood within the Elvin Kingdom. <Whoever's house this is, they must be some way connected to the Royal Family,I can tell because of the Elvish Oak.> thought Karmi rapping his knuckles against the door yet again. <I hope they come to the door soon, I must find Arazon.>

(OOC: Please tell me if this is okay.. or should I be back at the palace? I am sorry if i messed up... :sad: :sad:

20. Athena

ooc: No your post is fine Karmi.

ic: 'Yuko' waited as the guards whispered to each other than one finally went for Prince Xavier. Yuko rolled her eyes as the other looked away, she had thought Prince Xavier's guards would have gone to him right away. After a few moments the guard returned and said, "This way, please follow me, Prince Xavier will see you now Miss..."
    "Yuko, my name is Yuko." 'Yuko' said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.