Inu-Yasha Inu Yasha ps1 game

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Now available in USA Inu Yasha A Fuedal Fairy Tale. I was glad I ordered it online. The store in my home town is already sold out of it. I was wondering if anybody has played it? How good is it? I don't really care though I like fighting games anyway. YEAH, YEAH I cannot wait until it comes in. :glazed: :anime:

2. Basher

I haven't played it yet but I read it has the charcters from Inu Yasha. It also has levels (which unlock characters) and two action player mode. Just like most fighting games. I'll tell you more once I get a chance to play it.

3. Basher

It is awesome. You can play each character and their special moves even a second inu yasha. you should buy it. I played it. I thought it would be easy to play and onlock characters. But I was wroung you can play against a friend or with a friend. Buy it. I am waiting for PS2 game to come out.

4. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, now I have to get this game....

5. WickedThought

WickedThought New Member

Tell me more about it? I want to know more before I buy it;)

6. Shadowmane

Shadowmane Guest

Inuyasha Game

On the subject of the ps1 inuyasha game, though the fighting is kinda cheesy I still like it. Watching Miroku pat the girls on the butts cracks me up. Kagome will tell Inuyasha to sit when they battle and Inuyasha will, on occassion squat and kick dirt on his opponent. Jaken will come running out with Sesshoumaru and the run and hide then when Sesshoumaru is done kicking butt Jaken will run out and burn the victims with his staff. You can change what each person says at the beginning of the round or if they win, but its all in Japanese.
    Overall I think the game is pretty cool. It offsets the boring fighting with the side adventure of collecting shards.
    :rolleyes:

7. Basher

You can play with different characters after you unlock them. Kagome can fight for once. Buy it. It tells you what they say in japanese (translatted into english). *hint go to the special area and place in all the mini games.

8. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Where might one purchase this game?

9. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I just bought it today.It's pretty good.I don't like the inability you have to block in the middle of a combo,though.All in all,a good buy.

10. Basher

Go to shopping@yahoo.com they might have some left. Gamezone.com is backordered gamestaronline.com has it not sure if it backordered but you can check out any software place that sells games exp. software etc.

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Hey thanks, Basher. I'll look for it. ^_^

12. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

OK,I used Sesshomaru to unlock Naraku,but now,when I finish a "Feudal Fairy Tale",Myoga just says he'll keep the jewel shards for me.Either that,or he says that I should play as someone else to unlock another character.The only fighter that I haven't unlocked someone with is Naraku.So it's an endless cycle.Should I continue to play as Naraku,or what?Anyone know?

13. Basher

LAST CHARACTERS

go to the special area (Kagome's backpack) and beat the times in that area then you can have another character. I beat 2 of the games with Sango

14. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

The game is pretty easy to find, I've seen it everywhere...Electonics Boutique, Gamestop, etc...just go somewhere that sells games, you'll find it pretty easily.

15. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i only have a ps 2 wha and i cant save on that

16. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

You can still play and save PS1 games on a PS2. You just need to get a PS1 memory card for your PS1 games.

17. Basher

thanks kog for that info. now i can go out and buy a ps2 and not worry about being able to save my ps1 games

18. Muse

Muse New Member

I just wish it were in english, but oh well, small downer, but InuYasha is honestly a lot funnier when you can understand what he's saying.

19. Basher

it tells you what he is saying kagomes back pack