Inu-Yasha Inu Yasha ps1 game

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

The game looks really good. For those who played it, does it handle better than the Dragon Ball Z game? That game was hard to handle the characters. They weren't fluent enough.

Also, can anyone tell me about the RPG Inuyasha game for PS2? I know this is for the PS1 game that was translated but I still also wanna know about the RPG game.

2. Influences

Influences New Member

Ok inu-yasha game for ps1/2 this makes me think of the DBZ game THAT GAME SUX btw I totally hated it, this series was for adults in japan but for kids in US I hope that the Inu-Yasha game doesn't ruin Inu-yasha's rep

Although I havn't seen much about it or givin it a chance I dont really order alot of games

3. Inu-loves-Kago

I have yet to play it so I don't know about it hurting Inuyasha's rep. I doubt it will though cause most of the fans who will play it will be fans from the series and they'll make their judgements based on that and not the game to the anime.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

it doesn't ruin rep. It is a fighting game though with an adventure. You can play the characters moves

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

My brother said he was gonna buy it for me.

6. Inu-loves-Kago

So it's like DBZ with a story mode? How far does the story mode go if there's one?

7. Basher

just to where you can defeat naraku. each time you open a new character

8. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah, are you talking about budokai? Cuz crap on that, its nothing like it. you gotta find the jewel shards and stuff, and steal'em from the other characters by using a set move that takes them out of their bodies, its actually pretty cool. you should at least try it. As far as fighting games go, its not the greatest.

strong attack, weak attack special attack, parry. big whoop.
    you can't hold out a constant sprint, you have to either hit forward/backward twicee or hit L/R, but you CAN attack while dashing so thats pretty kewl, and (for whatever reason) demons can fly toward you if you jump and hit L/R, anyway, its pretty basic, and if you like things like street fighter or Cap. vs SNK or mortal combat then you may not apprectiate it, but any fan of inuyasha needs to have this in their stash.

9. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Actually, most anime in Japan (including both Inuyasha and DBZ) are aimed at kids.

Most reviews I've heard for the Inuyasha fighting game have been really good. I need to find it so I can play it. I wonder if there's a game store around here with it for rent....

And I heard Budokai was good....

10. Inu-loves-Kago

It is sort of, but the battling system is sort of slow. ~_~

And I guess it DOES have a really good story. I wonder if the ending is what they THINK will happen in the end with Naraku.

So the PS1 game is sort of RPG-ish? Sounds like it. Cool ^_^

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Budokai is groggy, i didnt care for it, and i beat it completely, unlocked all the characters, and whatnot, in 2 hours or so, it was a drag... :D But yeah, Kogarashi-sama you have gotta play InuYasha. If there's an EB near you, they have it for around $20.

12. Inu-loves-Kago

So Inuyasha for PS1 is better than I thought....Usually games like that that come for series (like the DBZ one) and are the first game that come out for that series stink. But I guess Inuyasha doesn't of course since the series is soooo cool and they decided not to mess it up. ^_^

13. Muse

Muse New Member

I DO wish that they had made Sesshomaru a little cooler though, he needs to be more...something, i dont know waht but its missing.

14. Inu-loves-Kago

Well, I'll probably find out when I get the game for myself. All this talk about it made it my #1 game of my "to get" list. ^_^;; Not that is wasn't on that list before but it wasn't as high as Devil May Cry 1 and 2.

15. Basher

so budokai suxs man and i wanted to buy it. maybe i'll rent it before i buy it. has anyone played yu gi oh for PS2?

16. Muse

Muse New Member

Budokai doesnt necessarily suck Basher-san, you may enjoy it, the story is pretty entertaining. Nah, not a huge yugi oh fan though... sorry.

17. Inu-loves-Kago

Are you talking about the Deulist of the Roses Basher-san? I haven't played it but I heard it was a good installment to the Yu-Gi-Oh series.

18. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, back on topic guys (IY fighting game). ^_^

I'll have to see if the local Hollywood Video or Blockbuster has it for rent, since I don't personally own a PSX/2. ::shrug::

19. Muse

Muse New Member

I read up that they also have an InuYasha RPG out in Japan, but it isnt too popular so good luck finding one to buy. You can, however, try (and I stress TRY to its full extent. good luck) to find and ISO to download.

20. Basher

isn't there gameboy games for inu yasha? but not available at all in english? I heard that if the other p21 or ps2 game goes well for inu it would be released in the us
    off topic about yugioh yes thats what i meant ILK. i like yugioh too