Inu-Yasha Inu Yasha ps1 game

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Muse

Muse New Member

Yes, there ARE games for the Wonderswan, Basher19. I don't know exactly what relations WS has to the GB though, it may be the same thing. I'm gonna look it up.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

thanks.i ws just wondering i do love the pS1 game though :) :D :)

3. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah me too, it's all about the momo drop babay!! :D :D :D

4. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

^_^;; Eheh...got the game today at Electronics Boutique. Mooched a friend's PS2 so I could play it. I like it muchly, but...how the heck do you pull off the super special moves? My friend figured it out, but I couldn't, and he didn't know what buttons he hit. ::grumbles at controller::

But much fun. Even if Kikyo's very annoying to fight when you're playing as Kagome.

5. Basher

Do u like it so far Kog? Well i always used the hand thing for kagome when i fought kikyo or the arrow far away. did u look in the book for the moves? if not i will try and remember it all if u want me to.

6. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

^_^; Found the moves at Gamefaqs. Thanks anyway.

And yes, I like it so far. It's entertaining, and some of the charaters' throws are hilarious.

7. Basher

i like when kagome does that hand thing its funny. Have u unlocked the special characters yet?

8. Muse

Muse New Member

I LOVED Miroku's grope-throw thing, kukuku.

9. Basher

Ohhh. i almost forgot about that one...haha...mirkou is funny. Hey i also always cheat with kikyo her and her soul cathers things when there is alot

10. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I've only unlocked Kouga so far, but part of it is because I have to mooch my friend's PS2 'cause I don't have a Playstation of my own. ^_^;;;

11. Basher

well thats okay. I like played the game at unlocked everything within 3 days. I hardily slept at all. Well thats me for u if i like something i just have to look at it a lot

12. Sesshi's Angel

Sesshi's Angel New Member

I haven't seen any gameboy games fer inu yasha, but i really want the ps1 game! Even though i need to find out more about it....

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Wow. I read in a closed thread that it was rare. I had no idea when I baught it at target. But anyway, it's really fun. Very short adventures, but when you finish once you get a new charater and so on. It's really fun. But I was shocked when I got Sheshomaru. He's not the best charater in this game. What do you think?

14. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

Hahahahahaha... Same here, Basher19. Though, I finished the game in about 2 days. On the second day, I stayed up at 4:00-5:00 in the morning until I got Demon Inuyasha. At 2:00 in the morning, I was still trying to get Totosai. What a night!

15. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I still haven't unlocked everyone yet, but I need to borrow a Playstation to do so, and I don't know if my friend across the street has gotten hers fixed yet (my other friend, with the PS2, took it home with her when she left last month to recuperate from health issues).

Anyone else find Sango an annoying character to collect shards with?

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I did. I think I got a total of 2 shards when I was using her. My god. My favorite person to get shards with let alone fight with is Kagome. But, it was still funny how Shippo wooped me when I first got the game. Man I felt bad.

17. Basher

I only like sango when she does the special. Shippou is so cute. When ever I play him I make him turn into that character. Hehe I kicked Narakus butt with him as Naraku

18. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

See, it wouldn't be so much of a problem if I could just collect enough shards to unlock the next character after her. ::grumbles at Sango:: Annoying chain attack....