Inu-Yasha Inuyasha-Kagome

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inuyasha_Demon, Nov 26, 2002.

?

Inuyasha and Kagome-couple

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. who thinks Inuyasha and Kagome would make a good couple?

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

I do. I think they'd make a perfict couple.

3. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

I think they would make a great couple except when they argue but thats just probably a way they show love to each other:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I think Inu Yasha and Kagome should couple. They're both so cute togeather. I feel those two should try to stop hiding thier true feelings and get togeather already. They'd make a cutesy couple!!!

5. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Don't see why not. Its funny relationship but still. Reasons not the others:

Miroku: Doresn't seem to be interested inKagome seeing that he is always after other women

Shippou: Morely looks up to Kagome as a Big Sister

Kouga: Need to learn more on him but I like him more then Kagome likes Him! Hes coooooooooooooooooooool! :D

Others: They are probably an enemy or girl

6. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I think they make a good couple.Inu Yasha's hard attitude mixed with Kagome's kindness creates a perfect mix.

7. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

I've never seen such a beautiful couple other than Inuyasha & Kagome. I feel just choked up. Their relationship is tremendously hilarious, but I don't mean that in a bad way (like calling it ridiculous). They are really meant for each other and they seem to get closer little by little. They really need each other, too. I like when they argue. I mean, c'mon. What's a relationship without any fights? And the way these two do it? I've never seen anything so precious (besides Rin).

8. yep!

omg! i think that inuyasha and kagome would make a great couple! I like them better together when inuyasha is a human though. And i hate how in the beginning, inuyasha only liked kagome for KIKYO! god that pisses me off! i hate kikyo... she is always in self-pitty! and now she is hella cold and evil! but... answering the question, i think that inuyasha should become full human and him and kagome should go together! (i like miroku and sango together too!) !!! i hate kikyo! she should get with naraku! grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

9. anime_chick

anime_chick New Member

I guess so, they are always together! But its kinda weird...she's 15 and he's what...maybe around 60 years old :p

10. Kagome_rocks009

Inuyasha has the mind of a 17-year-old. Maybe he was 17 when Kikyo "killed" him. Since 50 years have passed since then, he should be 67. Though, I don't think those years matter. He's physically 17 so he still seems young enough for Kagome.

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Inuyasha's actually 82 (official magazine), and was 32 when he was sealed. Youkai age slower than humans (Shippo is apparently 16, and Sesshoumaru is 93), so he's still more or less mentally 16, but his body is older than that.

12. Kagome_rocks009

Hmm, that's still not changing my mind about this lovely couple.

13. inufreek23

inufreek23 Guest

What kind of question is that, should Inuyasha and Kagome be a couple? Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think the whole show is about. :dizzy2:

14. ~Razzle~

~Razzle~ New Member

Yep! ^_____^

either inuyasha and kagome or me and inuyasha! ^__^

15. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

whoever voted no is outta their minds! Inu- yasha and kagome are meant for each other. Kikiyo is dead! She's kinda messed anyway! Wanting to kill Inu Yasha and all and saying-while dragging him to he**- that she loves him. I really don't think she even loves him anymore. The dead shouldn't fight with the living! I'd say it's a bit unfair, she's dead already. What I hate is how Inu yasha has some feelings toward kikyo but i don't think he's in love anymore. he knows she's dead and the only reason he sees her and talks to her and says stupid stuff such as "I haven't stopped thinking about you" is all nonsense. He's just way confused! he doesn't love kikyo cuz he explains that he feels bad that kikiyo died and only wants her soul to return to its right place peacefully. kikyo should give up. she sees that kagome and inu yasha are falling in love with each other but yet she doesn't give up. sorry to all those kikyo lovers. she's the past and inu yasha should move on with the present. and anyway inu yasha is always risking his life to save kagome and blushes when she says in some way she cares for him. its so cute when he blushes! *niko niko* *smile smile*

16. BlindlessSoul

BlindlessSoul New Member

YES, they would make a great couple...there just so interesting to watch together. Of course you would need the Monk as a neighbor...he's SO funny!:p

17. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Muahahahahahahaha!! sure right! yes, Inu and kagome go well together. kikyo should seriously butt out. i wanna shoot a motorcycle right now! it's right out side my window and the noise is extremly annoying and lound *picks up large hammmer* heehee be back in a while!:D

18. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

of course they would make a good couple,inuyasha crys over kagome in episode 107 and in the second movie they kiss, so who wouldnt think theyd make a good couple. a few kikyo fans think that inuyasha and kikyo should be together because she was there first, but shes already dead, a wandering soul with no purpose, she wanted revenge first, and to take inuyasha to hell next, but its not his time and therefore he should state his purpose and be with kagome.

19. NoDa

NoDa New Member

Hmmm, I can say yes or no cause i do think that they make a great couple, but i also think that Kikyou and Inuyasha made and awesome on has well

20. tascha

tascha New Member

I am Not a kikyo fan But I will defend her On this One!
    KIkyo a wondering soul with no purpose?
    You can't say that about her because You never saw all the episodes.
    I don't think anyone really knows her purpose in the show But I think she has ONe.MAybe she has to kill naraku Or Inuyasha Or someone In the end.WE don't Know alot about the time thAt Kikyou and Inuyasha's spent together. They Probably had a better bond then kagome has with inuyasha.We don't know if they HAD better Kisses Or if he cried over her in the PAST BEFORE SHE DIED. FOr all we know We could be surprised In the finally by seeing Kikyou really being brought back to life by naraku or a "wisard" then maybe kagome goes back to her time and marries HOjo.REmember Most Of the episodes of kikyo in it don't really show her part of the story or what is going through her head. :confused: P.s I don't really like kikyo but I have learned to respect her.

*arhem* anyways I know I went off topic and I'm really really sry :(

To me KIkyo & INuyasha could have been a great couple..
    But now that kikyo is dead...KIkyo +inuyasha= MAybe/difficult relationship
    KAgome+ Inuyasha = amasing couple