Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Quiz

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Not quite right on question number 2, Basher. It was four times (there's the episode where he's human while he runs into Kouga, before they drive Naraku away during that filler section. Kagura vaguely sees him in mist as a human before the sun rises and he becomes hanyou again).

Inuyasha turned "full demon" technically four times so far (not counting movies). The first was against Goshinki, who caused it by breaking Tessaiga and threatening Inuyasha's life. Inuyasha turned full demon again when Sesshoumaru fought him with Toukijin, while Inuyasha couldn't wield the heavier Tessaiga. Both times, Kagome broke it with "osuwari." The third time was against Gatenmaru, the moth-demon, who had Tessaiga in his custody. Inuyasha slaughtered most, if not all, of Gatenmaru's men, and Gatenmaru himself. Sesshoumaru broke this one by fighting Inuyasha and knocking Inu-kun out. The fourth time was against Ryukossei, when Inuyasha was getting his trash kicked. He broke it himself through willpower and self-control, and learned Bakuryuuha, which he used to kill Ryukossei.

If we want to include the movies (of which I've only seen the first), it appears from the preview to the second movie that Inuyasha turns full demon again for a bit. Zero_Enna's avatar is a shot of that.

Question: How many times has Kagome used the multiple sit, not counting the movies? What were the circumstances of each?

2. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Yes Kogarashi the one were SPOILER hachi was an imposter

Inuyasha's Kimono is made out or the _______fur

3. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

Isn't it made of the Fire Rats Fur. :sweat2:
    ^-^ :anger2:
    If i was right here is my Q:What is used the repair the sheath of the tetsiega after Inu kills the Thunder Bros.?

4. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

To answer Kogarashi's question, I think I heard somewhere that Kagome only did the multiple sits twice, once in the episode of the Noh mask (episode 11) and once in the movie. The first time, Inuyasha was about to smash the well with a boulder because he didn't want Kagome to go back to her time and the reason she herself wanted to go back is because she had an exam to study for. There was one that I heard from a Japanese clip. I didn't understand one bit of what they were talking about but I could've sworn I heard Inuyasha say Kagome's name in one of his sentences, so I'm just guessing he was talking to the others about her. Then you hear Kagome say his name and he sounds like he got caught and she just starts shouting "Oswari!" 10 times if I counted right. If there were other times, please let me know.

In episode 12, Myoga talked about the "steel wasps" and them using their special wax to repair Tetsusaiga's cracked sheath. If the wasps have a Japanese name, then someone can put it up if you want.

5. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

That would be correct on the wasps.

As for the multiple sit...while I did say in the question "not counting the movies," I'll accept your answer anyway. It sounds like you haven't seen as far as me, so you are correct so far. I believe she uses it at least once more in the later series. I myself can't remember the circumstances or episode number. ^_^;; Guess I have to rewatch the series, don't I?

Since you got the answers (more or less) correct, Kagome_rocks, it's your turn to ask a question.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Another time was the first time she uses sit was when inu yasha was on the bridge she uses it several times after figuring out what the subdue comand was and then once more so ge goes threw bridge. unless it was just an echo can't really tell
    *spoiler* another time in 109 and Suikotsu didn't die

The steel wasp do have a name but is to hard to understand because myoga says it so fast. It was never written out once sub.

It is kagome_rocks turn with a question but if she doesn't answer in a few days either kog or zero should make one up. Not to be mean but just to keep the questions going.

7. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Since we havent heard from Kagome_rocks I'll ask the question to keep the game going

this is an easy one

Why does the Tetsusaiga(Tetsaiga) turn red?

*hint (made it a hard to see color, highlight)

watch Owarinai Yume opening song

8. Basher

It turns red when inu yasha needs to break barriers

What was the japanese name for the soul piper? I am pretty sure it was written out after sub. If not what does it do?

9. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Basher: the first time she uses "sit," what you're hearing is an echo. You can tell.

The Soul Piper is "Tatari Mokke."

New Question: including the movies, list the different types of animal-type youkai we've encountered so far. Don't include youkai that are non-animal types or too-many-animals-to-count types (like Naraku). You don't have to include the non-speaking types either, if you don't want to.

10. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

well.

im dont know what its japenese name is but, takes the lost souls of children who have died and helps them accept that they are dead, if they are bad or don't accept it then it will start to open its eyes. If the child still doesn't accept it then it will take them to the place they died then to hell, when the eyes are fully open.

there. that was long^^.

11. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

uhh thats kinnda hard well ya mean like up to CN episode 37 or what? and :sweat: i dont really pay attention to that

12. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

State how far you've seen when you list them, so we can tell if you're missing any. ^_^

Easier question for bonus points (points are like those on Whose Line is it Anyway?): What's the Japanese name for Miroku's air void?

13. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Well i don;t really pay attention but iv seen like practicly all the episodes but im not sure cause i dont pay attention but here goes Dog Wolf Forest Toad well yeah mabey on the dub ill pay more attention.

and the name of miroku's air void is Kazaana or kaze ana(wind hole)

14. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

dang nammit!

I could of got that bonus question!!!. ^-^

Attached Files:

15. Basher

The gloves come off and i roll up my sleeve.
    Here is animals up to eps. 103 including movie 1 not including insects like spiders, moth, or centipede. I did include half demons.
    Dog (inu yasha 1/2 human and 1/2 dog, also sesshomaru), crow (eps. 2), toad (jaken), flea (not really animal myoga), frog (took over prince), fox(shippo), thunder beasts (manten & hitan), weasel (mirkou first fought), raccoon (mirkou's friend), wolf (forest aka Rouyakn), fire cat (kirara), snake (fought with spirts), spirts that changed into demons crab and crap, rat (sango made him leave house this is were the grass hopper hurt mirku's kazanna), horse (jinenji 1/2 human and 1/2 horse), cow (toutousans), dragon (sess killed for arm), wolf (kouga), Bird (gokurako 1/2 bird 1/2 human), Bear (shard made him demon also one was in the home where sango and the other demon exterminators came six years ago. its spirt was attacking), Salemandor (dissgused it self as shippou friends brother), wild dog (tooken over princess), mountain cat (eps. where inu went to get more training from toutosan *they thought this*), bat (hyaki Coumori ex. Shiori), cats (Hyounehozoku ex. Koura), Wolf mountain (ex. ayame), fox (looked more like a weasel to me that is win the fake exterminator fought she said it was a fox), turtle (kikyo destroyed), monkey (three of them looking for a special rock), rat (eps. where the cat that looks like kirara), weasle (eps. where there is a second mirkou), bull (human day and bull at night half demon), another crow and monkey, and snow cat (xuenan). In the movie there was moth, and scropion demon.
    I didn't include when inu yasha went looking for the medicine for kagome or any demons that were animals you saw twice.
    If that is right here is the next question.
    Who kidnaps kogame (and almost does) and why?

16. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

which time?

Well there are i few i know of First the Thunder Bros., then there was Kouga, and many others too. So plz be more thero(sorry i can't spell well), and r u including Movies? :sweat2:

17. Basher

i just included the first movie. i up dated when you say the animal demons. I did not include any insect demons though. Are ones that were really not important.
    On going question: No more answers up to eps. 111

18. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

well Kouga Thunderbros Menomaru Mukotsu

19. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

well u got it 1st.

Zero ur turn to ask a question.

20. Basher

So far so good. Heres the list i got up to eps. 103
    centipede brought kag into fuedal area because of shikon no tama kag escaped
    bandits the leader (who was possed by crow) wanted shikon no tama
    Manten kagome was pretty wanted her skin to grow hair
    Mononoke Kijo Urasure wanted kagomes soul for kikyo
    Miroku almost second prize when he took the shikon no tama (kag got away before he could get far)
    Kouga because kagome can see shikon shards
    Masou tries but inu stops him (tought her kikyo)
    cats (Hyounekozoku) she has shikon shards and they wanted inu to go to castle
    Bull demon wanted to create shikon no tama
    Mukotsu wants to marry kag (outside eps. 103)
    Your turn to ask question Zero