Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Quiz

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Ok so

heres and EASY one

Does Inuyasha ever turn FULL demon w/out the help of the Jewel?

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

as far as esp. 111 goes he doesn't turn "full Demon". He is never really full demon. His demon blood just takes over when he is in trouble (and doesn't have tet). Which happened four times already said. It might happen later though (i doubt it).

Lets keep it going.
    Next question:
    I want kog to try and answer this one since he had to give out a hard one.
    Name atleast 10 times kagome has used her bow or arrow (not including movies) for anything and if any special reason why she used it. (To kill demon does work for the why part on some)

3. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Dang, Basher, you'll have to give me a bit on that one. ^_^;;;

And mad props to you for listing all those youkai. ::thumbs up::

[edit]
    Ok, here's my list. Took some thinking. Yay rusty memory. I'm not doing individual shots within episodes because that's just cheating. Here are individual reasons for using the bow and arrows instead. ^_^ Although two do show up in the same episode as each other. Oh, and these aren't in order.

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNINGS. You have been warned.

- Kagome shoots at Yura, but misses and hits the hairball nest instead. She's doing this to try to help Inu-kun.
    - Kagome shoots at the crow demon (3 times) and finally hits it with the foot tied to the arrow.
    - Kagome shoots at Naraku when they've followed Kohaku there. She blows away most of his body.
    - Kagome shoots at Manten to help Inu-kun and knocks off Manten's last hairs.
    - Kagome shoots at Sesshy and hits Tessaiga, breaking the transformation.
    - Kagome shooting the snake-guy who had set himself up as a lake-god and was demanding human sacrifices. I believe it desintigrates most of his arm after he catches it, if I remember correctly.
    - Kagome uses a bow and arrows to protect herself and Kikyo when they were trapped by a youkai in a cave that eats mikos. She ends up putting shikon shards in the arrow to make it work.
    - Kagome shoots at the Gokurachou (those bird-thingies) to help Kouga after he kidnaps her.
    - Kagome shoots to stop Kagura from killing Inuyasha in the two episodes where we meet Kanna for the first time. Kagome's arrow disrupts Kagura's wind attack.
    - Kagome shoots again in those two eps to shoot Kanna's mirror in an attempt to break it (didn't work very well, but hey, admirable attempt).

--does using an arrow to poke the evil fake-shard out of Kouga's arm count? ^_^ --

New Question: How many hanyous have shown up in the series as of episode 100?

And as a note, Basher, I'm a girl. ^_^ Just a note.

4. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

wasnt it three? inuyasha naraku jinenji im grogy right now...

5. Basher

Zero u are close on that one. Here goes who i got (i put by what other 1/2 they were besides human) Inuyasha (dog), Naraku (a lot), jinenji (horse), Gokurako (bird), and Shiori (bat).

Next question: What are the name of the cat demons (Hyounekozoku) and what are there spiecial powers?"

Kog- awesome job on the kag question answer *sorry about the guy thing* i have been called it to:(

6. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

No prob, Basher. I get that a lot in real life, so it's not as annoying online. ^_^

As a note, you got one wrong, Basher. The Gokurachou (bird-things) aren't hanyous. They're full youkai, part of them just looks humanoid. There is a fifth hanyou in the episodes with the fake Shikon no Tamas. It's Gyuu-oh, the one who's human by day and ox-demon by night. But good job on the rest. ^_^

I have no clue on the names of the cat-youkai. Their powers are ice, fire, earth, and illusion, but I don't know the names. Need to rewatch those eps.

7. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Kogarashi wasnt that dudes name Inami or itami or something like that? he was a cow demon or bull demon well he was in the cow speices

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Ok their powers are: Fire, illusion, ice and ligthening. I rewatched the 3 episodes and got the names of: Karran(fire), Shuunran and Shurran. I couldnt find the name of the cat youkia that has the ability of freezing.

ok here is my question:
    What is the name of Souta's first crush?

9. Basher

I got Soton as Souta's first crush.
    Koura-is ice
    Shuuran- lightning
    Karran- fire
    Shurran- illusions

What was the name of the second 2 tail cat (looks like kirara)?

10. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I thought Souta's first crush was named Hitomi.

11. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Correst Kogarashi!

And the second cat like Kirara was named Kuroro.

12. Basher

When i watched it thats how my dvd played the name as. Your turn for a question Zero.

13. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Maybe that's her family name. I'll have to listen to it again.

::waits for Zero's question::

14. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Oh sorry:sweat:

Ok whic episode does kagome first say the loves inuyasha?

15. Basher

She has never said I love you out loud to inu yasha yet. But she has said it to her self. Is that what u want? Well that is eps. # 48. i believe. She doesn't say i love you out load yet as of eps. 112.

What is the name of the man who tries to save the princess from the toad demon? (early eps.)

16. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

It was Nobunga feom the Takeda clan

Sorry bout thats mess up question what i meant was when she knew sh loved him...

In episode 100 what were each of the characters dreams about (Kagome Shippou Sango Miroku)?(name both parts)

17. Basher

Kagome- 1- how she sees this evil aura coming out of the well 2- naraku is at her school inu yasha comes to her time (as human then demon) and saved her
    Miroku- 1- dreams about being young and see his dad get sucked up by his own kazanna 2-dreams about being sucked up with his kazanna but inu grabbed his hand to stop it.
    Shippou- 1- how is father died by the thunder brothers 2- shippou uses fox fire and distroys the demons and inu yasha congrats him
    Sango- 1- dreams about her brother, kirara, and her father then it goes into how her brother died 2- dreams that her bro killed kagome, shippou and about the time she almost killed her brother but inu stops it

Next Question: What did inu yasha say to kagome when the time he thought she died (if he did say anything)? If not what was so special about this eps?

18. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Kagome! Don't leave me! assuming that you are talking about after the thunder bros. defeat.

19. Basher

Darn i forgot about that time. the time he thought that she was poisoned i meant. Well at least name the thing special about that eps.?

20. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Inu-kun cries in that one. ::whimper::

but I believe Zero gets to ask the next question, for answering correctly. ^_^