Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Quiz

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

what are the names of the four parts that made the Jewel?

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

jeez no answers in a while. Its not that hard of a question. I wasn't going to answer. I was hoping let someone else get it.
    Four parts are
    Ara-mitama is courage,
    Nigi-mitama is family (or friendship),
    Kushi-mitama is wisdom,
    Saki-mitama is to be in charge of love

*spoiler
    On going question: Ginkotsu finally dies kouga almost killed him but instead he killed himself because Renkotsu was hurt by kouga. He blew himself up to save Renkotsu. then Renkotsu can escape.

Next Question: Why was Rin so quiet when we first met her?

3. Miko

Miko New Member

a: rin was a mute

Q: was kagawaki, the lord of the castle where the youkai taijiya where killed, alive during that time, or was he already naraku's human alias?

4. Basher

was this during when sango first came? if it was then kagawaki was Naraku. Naraku took his shape so more then likely the real kagawaki was dead. u will see later on that all of the ppl in the castle died because of naraku posion (minsai how ever its spelled)

as far as the answer goes to the last question u were right in away. but she was quiet because her family died.

Next Question: Who killed inu yashas father (actually who did he fight against to lead up to his death)?

5. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Corrections: Rin was not mute. She was never mute. She was traumatized, and thus did not talk, because she saw her parents and older brother killed in front of her (the villagers mention this in the first episode where we meet her, and much later when she's with Kohaku, she explains this again). I thought the villagers mentioned youkai killing her family, but Rin in the later episode I mentioned said they were killed by bandits. It doesn't really matter.

We know she's not mute because she talks later, after traveling with Sesshy for a while. She talks a lot.

It's spelled miasma, Basher. ^_^ Since you weren't sure. It's also called shouki, I believe.

Answer to Basher's Question: Inutaisho was mortally wounded during the battle with Ryukotsusei, and died from those wounds.

Question: what are the names of each of Inuyasha's attacks? Say how far you are in episodes so I know you're not missing any as far as you know.

6. Miko

Miko New Member

sorry... i thought the villagers said she was a mute...
    ive only seen to 'Kagome, kidnapped by Kouga, the wolf demon'
    that i know of, inu's attacks are:
    iron reaver, soul stealer
    claws of blood(i think thats what its called)
    the wind scar
    thats all i can think of

7. Basher

Good job Miko.
    Theres also with tet
    bakaluhan (totally spelt that wrong)
    and break barrier (tet turns red)
    I think thats all unless kog can think of some.
    Anyway your turn Miko. Ask a question

8. Miko

Miko New Member

why does sesshomaru say that he revived rin and sliced jaken with the tenseiga?

9. Basher

Sess said to Jaken that he did it both times to see if tes works. After all he did hate that sword. It cant kill anything.

Of course there are the reasons that it led you to think. like hes finally being nice. Its actually just checking to see if tes worked.

Next Question: How did inuyasha get tet?

Sorry but im not going to even try spelling tet or tes.

10. Miko

Miko New Member

i get the feeling he knew the tenseiga worked, he just wanted to repay the pathetic human for taking care of him. not that he would admit it.

inuyasha got the tetsusaiga when kagome pulled it from that pedestal. im still not sure as to why inuyasha wasnt able to do it himself.

question
    where is it that inuyasha first used the wind scar?

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Good job, Miko, for getting all the ones up to where you saw, and good job basher for filling in the rest. ^_^

::rubs hands together:: First, some spellings to inform those who don't know. ^_^

Bakuryuuha (best romanization I can think of)
    Tessaiga (or Tetsusaiga, if you're going for most popular spelling)
    Tenseiga
    Sankon Tessou (Iron Reaver Soul Stealer)
    Hijin Kessou (Blades of Blood)
    Kaze no Kizu (Wind's Scar)

Sesshy couldn't take Tessaiga because of the barrier. Inuyasha couldn't take Tessaiga because a human had to. More proof that the sword is actually meant to teach Inuyasha to like/protect humans, the same as Tenseiga is supposed to for Sesshy.

Answer: Inuyasha first successfully used Kaze no Kizu in the episode (can't remember numbers) where Miroku's air void was wounded and being repaired by Mushin. Mushin was possessed by a Jar Master and had given Miroku a paralyzing potion. Swarms of youkai were going to kill Miroku, and Inuyasha didn't want them to while he was around (pride and all). He successfully executed the Kaze no Kizu and wiped out the youkai swarm.

New Question: in the episode where Gyuu-oh was going to create a Shikon no Tama (episodes 94 and 95), what were the words for each of the four souls he needed (not the same ones mentioned in an earlier question), and which character corresponded with each?

12. Miko

Miko New Member

ah.... ive been outclassed...:dizzy2:

13. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

Answer:

The word for each of the four souls needed were and who it corresponded with:

Yuu - Courage (Inu Yasha)
    Chi - Power (Miroku)
    Shin - Heart (Shippou)
    Ai - Love (Sango)

New Question:

What does Jaken ask Rin to do if she really wanted to help him when he was sick?

:)

14. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Answer: Jaken asked Rin to fetch him the Sennensou no Mi (an antidote to the poison) from Jinenji (the hanyou medicine maker we met in an earlier episode).

New Question: How many youkai managed to get a hold of the complete (and I mean complete) Shikon no Tama during the course of the show?

15. Miko

Miko New Member

4 i believe, if you count inuyasha. 3 if you dont
    1)mistess centipede
    2)the demon bird
    3)naraku
    4)inuyasha(?)
    this may or maynot be right

16. Basher

Miko your right. Thats all that we know of considering that there was a fake jewel and it isn't together yet.

On going question
    Kyoukotsu- kouga
    Jakotsu-still alive
    Mukotsu- Sess
    Ginkotsu- killed himself
    Renkotsu- still alive
    Suikotsu- Jakotsu
    Bankotsu- still alive

17. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

^_^ Your turn to ask a question, Miko.

18. Miko

Miko New Member

i guess i know more than i thought ^_^

how did naraku get a new body after kagome shredded it with an arrow? and who nearly became part of it?

19. Basher

the monsters had a battle royal with minsa (sorry don't know how to spell it) and inu yasha nearily became part of it but dumb kikyo stopped that

next question: What are the names of Kougas two friends that follow him everywhere?

20. Miko

Miko New Member

you were right and it's spelled miasma. but im not sure, but the names ruri and hari keep jumping up....this is probably not right by any means...