Inu-Yasha Inuyasha's Father

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 29, 2003.

?

Good guy or not?

1. Good

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. Neutral

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Bad

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

Shippou isnt evil because he is not a powerful demon. have you guys noticed that almost all powerful demons are evil? Inutaisho was a powerful demon, so that proves that he was evil(at least b4 he fell inlove with inuyasha's mother).

2. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

But not all powerful demons are evil. Shiori's father was a powerful demon, and he was very nice. Jinenji's father was a powerful demon, and he was very nice. Incidentally, both of these powerful demons fell in love with humans. One would think that, whether or not Inutaisho started out evil, he must have had a reformation because he fell in love with a human and gave both of his sons swords that are meant to teach them to love humans.

3. Azn_dudeX

Azn_dudeX New Member

how in the world did inuyasha dad get with a human.... cause well he is huge and well inuyasha mom is a small person....ok this is just messing with my head now.... and inuyasha dad is a nuetral because he had to kill a human in his life time cause all demons had to harm a human in their lifetime, but he did love inuyasha mom so i would say he bad just nuetral.

4. Bunnie

Bunnie New Member

Hi ^.~

Hi.... I don't really know that much about Inu Yasha's dad but I think he probable turned good when he met Inuyasha's mom. But he still was really powerfull and if you mess with him you get your butt kicked.

Peace, Bunnie

P.S. umm I am new here and I dont know what to do at all. How do you get you pic icon thingys and all the extra stuff? Please can somebody help me? If so aim me at BunnyLoveGohan or at msn Bunnygohophop@hotmail.com Thanx ;)

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I guess that Inutaisho (Inuyashas father) has to have a demon form that looks like a human like Sess does. So far we have only seen his dog form.

6. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

i reckon that at first inutaisho was definitely evil, and he turned neutral or even good after falling inlove with inuyashas mother.

7. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

We get a glimpse of Inutaisho's human-form in the trailer to the third movie. Also, all the taiyoukai seem to have a human form to go with their animal form, so it would make sense that Inutaisho would too.

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

Inutaisho looks almost exactly like sesshoumaru . . . exept better. anyway, i think that the dad is both good and bad. that's all i can say.

9. KikyousDream

KikyousDream New Member

any one seen Movie 3 yet. it explains alot. i sont want to spoil it for anyone... but watching that i think Taishou is a good guy with misunderstood feelings.... plus it shows Sesshoumaru's story in it as well :catgirl:

10. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

I also agree cause of the fact that Inuyasha is half human half demon and that his and his brother's father made them each a sword one that kills while the other brings back the dead. So have to stick with neutral

11. inukimo

inukimo New Member

i think that inuyasha father was a great demon i'm not realy shure if he killed as many people as thay say that he did but if he did kill humans then it had to have been for a good reson :anime: