Gravitation It's...Gravitation

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Apr 13, 2002.

?

Did you like Gravitation?

1. Loved It!

72.5%
  2. Hated It!

2.5%
  3. Liked It!

2.5%
  4. Disliked It!

2.5%
  5. It's Ok

12.5%
  6. Haven't seen it!

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Its... Gravitation

I recently watched all 13 episodes of this anime. Its about this band called 'Bad Luck' and it actually is really funny. My favourite part is the manager with the sniper rifle and pistol. Tell me if you have seen any of this. ;)

2. nuriko

nuriko Guest

i have seen it. it's a really good series. i want to buy it again. i like ryuichi cause he's so darn kawaii and he acts so kawaii. :D i also like how yuki looks. it's a good storyline also i really liked gravitation. :)

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I really liked how there was comedy, but also seriousness in such a short anime. I thought ryuichi was cute too in his little outfits. ;)

4. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

yay! shonen-ai!!!

I have yet to get gravitation :(. A friend is supposed to be sending it to me, along with Yami no Matsuei, so I am waiting for him to do so. If he doesn't soon, however, I'm just going to go buy the fansubs. I need my yaoi!

OH yeah. And having a cute plot helps too.

~ Aoi

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

too bad Aoi, hope he gets it to you soon. I was able to get all of it off of kazaa, yet Its hard when you don't have connection at some times.

Bad Luck rulez!

6. Lady Aoi

*sighs, waits and wonders where the goodie box is*

~ Aoi

7. JEDI_X

JEDI_X New Member

haven't seen it

8. nuriko

nuriko Guest

anyone know of any other good shounen-ai or yaoi that i could buy?

:confused:

9. Yuna

Yuna New Member

gravitation. . . I like this manga... but the fact is that it is japanese... can't find the english issues... Waiiiiii!! you guys know japanese or chinese, eh? Lucky you :)

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

unfortunately I can't read japanese or chinese. but the anime is subtitled in english! :)

11. Kaori

Kaori New Member

*jumps up and down*

i LOVE gravi!!!! ^_^;;; hiro ga cho~kawaii!! lol, i'm a slash/yaoi fan and I really really enjoyed this anime. As someone mentioned before, Yami ni matsuei is also a VERY good series..although I probably would call that a dark anime.....(not hentai of course). Another one i heard that was similar was Kaikan Phrase, but i'm not too sure if its shounen ai or not...>_>;;

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

what did you all like most about 'Gravitation'? beacuse its yaoi? the characters? etc. ^____^

13. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

oo u just got me all excited.. i have them all on CD... and the OVA... will watch them for sure... soon i hope .. once i finish those exaaams...

waaaah! :sad: when will they end?!?!

summer vacation... i want it now now now...
    i am soo behind in watching anime... :sad:

14. Lady Aoi

Nuriko: Some other yaoi/shonen ai titles you may be interested in.

1) Ai no Kusabe (Love's wedge) this is probably only available as a fansub. It's the story of forbidden love between a street punk and an aristocrat in a futuristic all-male world.

2) Yami no Matsuei: series about vampires and supernatural detectives.\

3) Nightwalker: not technically yaoi/shonen-ai but it does have some homoerotic moments between Shido, a vampire/detective and Cain, his creator.

4) Kimera: this like Nightwalker is commercially released, but it's a bit weird.

5) Saber Marionette J: this isn't a yaoi title, but it has Hanagata Mitsurugi, an openly gay anime character who runs around trying to seduce the series' hero. Yummy.

6) Song of Wind and Trees: arguably the first ever shonen-ai anime movie (1970s or early 80s). it's about the love between two boys at a private school.

7) Level C, Boku no Sexual HArassment, Fish in Trap, Patarillo! I don't know enough about these titles/haven't seen them, so I can't say much about them. However, I do know that level c is pretty hard core, as is Boku no.

There are other series w/ hints that I'm just not thinking of now. if you'd like me to, I can email you some other titles when they come to mind.

AOI

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol.. I thought Kimera was nasty, Aoi..:(
    NightWalker is hilarious (btw, that sthe one with the ex-g/f that wears pants/apron with open hole in back right?)

maybe the first Sailor Moon movie? :p

16. Kaori

Kaori New Member

hm..i like gravi because of the music, the characters, and definately the yaoi! :D

hm...i think maybe mahou tsukai tai could b considered a bit of yaoi...seeing as to you calling SMJ a yaoi anime..*laughs* i mean..aburatsubo in MTT is also almost openly gay...hehe

17. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Gravitation

How many of you have seen this anime? I've just currently downloaded a few episodes, and I'll admit, it's very addictive +_+ It's like my second favorite anime after Saber Marionette! The songs are so upbeating and nice ^^ And the bishounens are purty!! My favorite character in there is Sakuma Ryuichi! Not only is he kawaii and have the same birthday as me, but I love his pink stuff bunny Kumagorou :D

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hey :)

I think the show is funny, and loved the manager with the rifle.

19. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

LOL! Mr.K desu ka? Yeah, he's pretty hilarious ^o^ very funny how he carries a gun around XD is it a real one?

...Kumagorou...Ryuichi... kawaii XD...

20. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I like this anime too! Although I'm not real fan of shounen-ai, this one is an exception. Love the characters, the music, and the plot. My fave character is Yuki Eiri and his younger bro, Uesugi Tatsuha. They're both Y U M M Y! :D

I really like K' too, especially in that episode where he shoots Yuki's room with his sniper rifle!

Oh yeah, Sach. Where did you downloaded those Gravitation eps?