Gravitation It's...Gravitation

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Apr 13, 2002.

?

Did you like Gravitation?

1. Loved It!

72.5%
  2. Hated It!

2.5%
  3. Liked It!

2.5%
  4. Disliked It!

2.5%
  5. It's Ok

12.5%
  6. Haven't seen it!

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zell2005

Zell2005 New Member

oh positive I love It ^ ^

It's a nice Anime :)

2. silverline

silverline New Member

I actually never watched yaoi anime, this was the first time. And even if I would dislike yaoi (which I not) I would still love this great, unbelieveble anime. Gravitation is lovable in every way. It has this slight "different from most other anime" touch, at the least I think so and it can perfectly combine humour and drama. When you are getting so extremely sad by the situation between Yuki and Shuichi, you cant help but smile a bit when you see Shuichi acting silly again. Like when he suddenly has this weird dog-suit on, and he rolls on the floor. Its just wonderful. And a moment that really grabbed me was their "first kiss" in the elevator.. if you can really call it their first kiss, I think so. It was so cute. I could watch the whole serie for like ever and ever :p :)

3. shigure_chan

shigure_chan New Member

it ends soon

:D :D i love gravitation :anger2: but it ends this year at number 13 :sad: go ruichi and shuichi yayay

4. sk8er punk

sk8er punk New Member

its the best
    :p

5. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

*sigh*....gravitation....*sigh* I need to go to KaYasha's house and watch more of this anime...i crave love!!

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

mmmmm Gravitation goodness. I would definately have to say this is probably one of my favorite animes ever!! Even though its short; the drawing style is amazing, the music is to die for, and the plot is riviting. :D Sorta sounds like a book review, ne? The music is probably what got me in the first place though. I could listen to rage beat and super drive on repeat allllll daaaaay long and never get tired of it. Come to think of it I think I have actually done that on an occasion or two. ;)

7. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

Ah, Gravitation...what to say...its the hottest anime e-v-e-r.

8. Landia_x3

Landia_x3 New Member

Other shounen-ai/ yaois

There's always Yami no Matsuei, LOVELESS [a must see] Sukisyo. Or even Papa to KISS IN THE DARk, was good. Of course,there's bunch more but,there's some suggestions :)

9. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

I've seen it, have all 13 eps, and LOVE IT! It's so... CUTE! and awesome, and a lot of hot guys... *nose bleeds*