Gravitation It's...Gravitation

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Apr 13, 2002.

?

Did you like Gravitation?

1. Loved It!

72.5%
  2. Hated It!

2.5%
  3. Liked It!

2.5%
  4. Disliked It!

2.5%
  5. It's Ok

12.5%
  6. Haven't seen it!

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I've seen it and i like it. I'm not really a big fan of guy+guy either, but its not bad. Like hatshuarufan said...

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I really love, 'Jurejurenaru Kisetsu' 'Spicy Marmalade' and 'Super Drive' Kotani Kinya is an excellent singer and really made the ovas great. I liked how the anime was hilarious but also dealt with a dark issue. It ended nicely. ^__^

3. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I love all the songs, I'm buying the english manga,
    and going to buy the American DVD in June. :anime:

4. sheepers27

sheepers27 New Member

T_T i havent seen the anime but i have just started to read the manga and i love it :catgirl: hoping to get more soon

5. ~kimi~

~kimi~ New Member

Yeah! Gravitation and it's shonen-ai... yuki is sooo cool, so is hiroki.

6. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

Same here!!^^

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

It's actually a really good series! They call it "anime for the ladies" because it's shonen ai... and theres lots of cute bishies in it! I like it because of the characters- they are really kawaii, and the anime is funny. I think its funny to imagine any straight guy watching it... they'd be mortified.

8. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

in the manga it is much more than a kiss, ive only read 3 of the books and in the second or third they did it a few times. but anyways i still love gravitation :D

9. Shuichi_Shindou

Shuichi_Shindou New Member

What's not to LOVE about this show? It's got everything!! SEXY guys, awesome music and SHONEN-AI!!!! :D This is by far one of my favourite shows!!! YUKI EIRI is sooooooooo SEXY and AWESOME!!! Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper Rock!! My favourite songs are Rage Beat and Sleepless Beauty and Yuuutsu na Seven Days because YUKI AND SHUICHI'S DATE WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! :p BEST SHOW EVER!! I LUV YOU MAKI MURAKAMI!!! :)

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I love Gravitation. It's sweet^_^ some of the music is really good too. even though it doesn't add up to the manga, it's a great series. I recommend watching it all the way. First dibs on Eiri Yuki! :cool:

11. Ryuichi

Ryuichi New Member

I saw Gravi when it was out in Japan, and I love it so uber much!!! Im really blessed to a) have Asain cable b) have friends living in Japan and c) being very close friends to a distrubter of fansubs ^-^ and being Japanese too.. thats nice.. and it all equals getting anime that is new in Japan here in America... RyuRyu is my favorite! I love him.. and I loved the show so much.. I cried when they broke into my car and stole my CD player because it had one of my Gravi Cd's in it.. Gravi is great.. and as far as other shows that are yaoi/shonen-ai.. FAKE is really cute.. the OAV is too short for my taste... but it was still good ^-^

12. lil angel

lil angel New Member

i'm getting the gravitation manga for christmas. >.< i can't wait!!!

13. Engel

Engel New Member

Hey everyone.

I bought the first volume for Gravitation. It was pretty good, in Japanese. I was disappointed with the English voice actors though...I thought the Sakano's twirling was funny...And the part where Shindou had his cute "It's a She-cret" thing with Hiro...after his night with Yuki. :D

14. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I have read all the Gravitation mangas that are out so far. Which is 10 volumes. And I have only watched one episode of the anime. I really love Gravitation. It is probably because I love yaoi. Gravitation is one of my top favorite mangas.

15. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i absolutley love gravitation! i saw all of the anime and am missing volumees 4,5, ans 8 of the manga

16. seto/joey rlz!

seto/joey rlz! New Member

I LOVE GRAVITATION! Oh yeah, and they did mention that they did it in the anime. Remember this?

Shuichi:Hey Hiro, ask what happened to me last night!
    Hiro:What happened to you last night?
    Shuichi:I'm not telling!

I have only 3 eps of Gravitation to see, and I'm getting them tonight! I can't wait! *squeals*

17. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I just got all of the anime, I have to say, it was AWESOME! I liked the story line, and they put so much feeling into the anime.

I love the relationship Shuichi and Yuki have, I got scared for them during the last 2 episodes though.

It is just such a great anime, even talking about, it makes me want to go and watch it right now, again.

18. Keito

Keito New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself :]

Gravitation is really cool ^^

19. Ryuichilover

Ryuichilover New Member

I was watching the anime, and was totally surprised that their are only 13 episodes (technally 14 but...)
    How many of the manga series are their? Is it worth buying the series???

20. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

There's also 2 OVAs too, but it doesn't connect with the series... Sort of.

There are 12 mangas. 11 are already out in english and the 12th one should have just come out or will very soon ^_^ the mangas are WAY better! if you liked the series, you'll LOVE the mangas. "

Also, new Gravitation is being made. i don't have too much news on it. Just that the creater (Maki murakami) made some new comics for it :)