RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

mika looks over at Ryo. "........." She looks away and looks down again, her cheeks slightly colored.

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Wow, don't our stories all sound alike?" Mika looks up at them all.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...school means I can't be on when all yo are so I have no idea what hald of that stuff you guys were talking about is about... umm Mark you seemed as if you wanted Jen to make up your past with Jaderk...she can't do that, it is your past, even though Jaderk is her character, a side character so I think we can all do stuff with him, ...without messing with his past with Celeste...am I making sence?? the main character...not to sound proud but it seemed as if I actially was. It appeared that way to me anyway after thinking about it.

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I need to catch my self up now.

IC: When Tailki and Celeste came up the stairs he didn't listen to the others questions for he didn't know what it was that went on himself. As Ryo spoke he listened then when he mentioned his village and looked at Tailki he knew what it was he was doing, Ryo said it was the guards who destroyed the town but Tailki knew that it was mostly him who did it. This caused him to think of what Jaderk said about being the Queens dog...if only he knew.

OOC: Mark what?? You confussed me with that last post. Oh and did Celeste see your past???

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ummm ok. umm yeah I'm advancing the story now.

IC: After more conversing Tailki felt something that bothered him, it also puzzled him for he was unable to feel Andeshas presence before.
    "We must go, we can't stay here any longer."

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: Go on...why did I stop?? Thank You!!! 200 posts!!!!!
    IC: They all walked away from the town. Tailki looked back at the town for a moment and saw that something was wrong. He began running back towards it. Celeste giving him a look of disapproval and shock, and fear. She followed him along with the others. Tailki got to the town before they did and saw that it was mostly destroyed, the queens guards have just been through and continued looking for them. Tailki ran to where they left Jaderk, he saw him laying on the ground still alive however badly injured. Tailki went to him and nealt down besides him to try to help him, Andesha was with the others who were still behind.
    "... the guards...the Queens guards where here...I tried to fight them...My Granddaughter was right I am old...", Jaderk put his hand on Tailkis face. "The Queen did this, you are not her dog anymore...you are powerfull...I can feel it...you can stop her...", he was struggiling to speak and stay alive, his hand was dropping slowly, "...you feel for her...Celeste...take care of my Granddaughter.", his arm feel and his eyes slowly closed, his body goign limp.
    "Grandfather!!!!!", Celeste came running into the room and thrusts herself upon him and weeped. The others stood at the door.
    "...This is all my fault...The Queen...we will put a stop to her madness.", He stood and began to leave the room. "It will not be wise to go the way we came, we must find another way into The Queens layer."

OOC: ...Is it OK he died, I was going to ask first but I just went with it. Hope it's ok.

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: sorry everyone, I have busy mondays, regular school, night school, and then drill practice. ummm, Mark do you want me to have seen your past, its really up to you. Your character is eventually going to have to bring out the past, one way or another. Oh by the way, your welcome Mark. :D
    Ic: As Ryo mentions Tailki's association with his villige she noticed his downcast eyes and sad appearance. Taking his hand in her own she brought it to her lips kissing it lightly before resting it on her leg. "It is alright, this was before you knew any of us. Do not feel guilt for what you cannot change." When Tailki mentioned leaving Celeste nodded her head sadly and stood up. "Jadrek, were going to need the packs we saved in case of this situation." Walking into the back room she grabbed 3 of the 9 packs leaning against the wall, handing one to Lyssandra, Andesha, and Mika. She walked down the stairs to celler shouldering her own pack and waited for Tailki and Ryo to grab the remaining 2. "All the necessary supplies are in here. Jadrek has kept them in case of emergencies. I think this qualifies as one." Motioning for the others to make their way out the back they all waved to Jadrek before continuing on their way.

Celeste blinked in surprise as Tailki turned hightailing it back to the villige. "Wait, wait Tailki!" Looking at the others she waited for a moment before running after him. 'bloody hell he runs fast.' Panting she could feel her grandfathers presence slowly draining away from her. Seeing smoke in the distance only verified her worst nightmare. Running into the villige she saw Jadrek laying on the ground, his clothing soaked in his own blood. 'No....' "Grandfather!" Running over to him she knelt fisting her hands in his shirt. Muttering a string of curses directed at the queen she felt the tears run freely down her face. She released Jadrek's shirt dipping her fingers in his blood bringing her hand up to her face, she traced the elvish blood feud symbols on her cheeks. At Tailki's statement she raises her eyes looking at Tailki, and then the others. "Revenge is a trivial thing, however in some cases there are exceptions..."

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: OK, fine... Here... *hands cloud a sword* now ya have one *grin*

ic: Mika stops shortly after Ryo. "Oh no........" Her eyes close and she mumbles something in Miyahshin. She opens her eyes after and are now a dim golden-ish blue color.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I dont have any weapons do I??? Mark are you making someone in the place?? Maybe they have a sword...

ic: Tailki stod facing the door and the others, Celeste behind him with Jaderks body, his hands were fists and he looked to the floor.

ooc: I would have us leave again but I don't know what Marks doing..., I get confussed easilly specially sence school started and sleep is alot less...

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: oh umm I geuss theyre swift like that, well if theirs noone in here I'm sure we'll run into more guards and you can get a sword from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.