RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: Why do I have to go first...I know I would...ugh
    IC: Tailki looked at him and realised that that is what he was to her.
    "...I...I captured Ryo here,", he looked at Ryo then back again, "At the Queens request, for she senced his power and wanted to make her army stronger, I am afraid she succeded, Ryo spoke to me...he pleaded for me to save him...I...I betrayed My Queen and I did what he wished. We then met Celeste who as been kind to us,", He looks at Celeste, "... and Mikas sister Lyssandra...Also her old friend. We are hiding from the queen, we came here to gather supplies."
    "You look at my Granddaughter differentlly than you do the others..."
    Tailki anwsered quickly, "Yes well...she...reminds me of my Mother, someone I never knew, only in dreams...and of a girl, whom I've never met, yet feel strongly for."

As they continued talking, elsewhere, in the mountain. The Queen gazed at her new army, her stronger army mixed with Tailkis and Ryos blood. She hasn't had this strong of an army ever and yet she yearned for more power she had to find the other powers that her now broken crystal senced.
    "Find them!!! Find them all!!!"

Else where still, a cave where two girls sat not to long ago.
    "You will come with me yes!"
    "...um...Alright, however I still do not know where I am or what is going on."
    They left the cave and went to the pink girls town where they stayed.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: hmmmm Ryos past...we don't know much about that do we??

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: :D hehehe I made you go first on purpose Tailki. {giggles} I am so evil. So is Ryo finally going to show us something that he hides behind all those barricades? :) that'd be a gooooood thing.

ic: Celeste felt her face faulter at Tailki's reply to her grandfathers question. Feeling as though a ton of bricks hit her square in the chest, she tried to regain her composure to no avail. Turning her attention to the conversation she tried to focus on what was being said. Her emotions kept boiling up as she tried to block out her anguish. She looked up as she felt Lyssandra's eyes on her downcast head. The others didnt seem to have noticed being too caught up in the conversation. 'Will nothing escape that girls attention?' Sighing in frusteration she stood up looking her grandfather directly in the eyes. "Excuse me..." Feeling her voice start to waver she exited the room and waited until she was out of ear shot before heading back down to celler. Walking over to the wall her pack was leaned against, she dropped to a crouch bracing herself against the wall. Vacantly noticing the tears streaming down her face she wiped at them angrily. 'Find your center, focus Celeste.'

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks up as Celeste leaves the room. "...."

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

As Celeste leaves, Tailki turns slightly red in the face, "Celseste I...", he reached out his arm to her.
    "Let her be.", Jadrek said lowing Tailkis arm.
    "Well, do you remember me? This is not the right place to talk, but oh well...", Ryo asked Jaderk.
    This distracted him and brought his attention away from Tailki, who looked at the door then quitly left his seat and the room, the others noticed, Jaderk to busy thinking up a response to Ryo, Ryo awaiting that response, Lyssandra sighed at Tailkis actions, Mika and Andesha looked slightly confussed yet knew and didn't want to interfere.
    Tailki walked to the cellar entrence, "Celeste...? Clesete I..."
    He walked down, Celeste hearing him come down the stares she wips away tears and stands trying to look as if she was down here fo no reason.
    "Celeste...I...I didn't mean to...I'm so confu...", not finishing his sentence he looked up at Celeste who he was trying not to make eye contact with and looking at the floor rubbing the back of his neck. When he looked up she stood fighting back another tear. He embraced her.

ooc:...you made me go first for a reason?? What was that?? I think I messed it up...did I? What happened I think was good.

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: well okay so there was really no particular reason, other then the fact I think it is amusing to watch you squirm. hehe relax you messed up nothing...your character did. :D

Ic: Celeste trembled trying to fight back the tears threatening the tight rein on emotion that she had held for so long. 'I dont understand why I get so worked up over this...' She looked up blinking back the tears in her eyes when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs followed by Tailki's voice. Sighing in defeat she turned to face him, realizing that this was the only way for her to confront her fears. She was taken off guard however when she found herself wrapped an the half demons embrace. When he finally pulled away and looked at her she could do nothing but gawk for a moment before regaining her composure. "You didnt have to come down here, I am fine, really." Feeling her voice break on the last few words hardly made her sound convincing but she didnt dare allow herself to show him how she truely felt.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Celeste I...I don't really know why it is that I look at you with different eyes then the others...perhaps it is because of my Mother and who ever that girl was I saw...or maybe it's because of what you feel towards me, I've never...", he pauses, "I've never had anyone feel for me the way you do...and I don't know what to do about it...", he stops not quite sure ehat he was trying to say. He has never had anyone feel for him like this and he didn't know what to do.

OOC: I say embrace just cause it sounds neat...

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste sighed putting a finger to his lips. "I realize that you do not understand quite yet how to deal with me, so instead of beating around the bush like I have for quite some time I am simply going to put it into plain context." Putting her palms on each side of his face she forced him to look at her fully. "You want to know how to deal with me, then be honest. I want to know how you feel about me as well. You have no idea how frustrating it is for me to have all these pent up emotions inside of me, and when I try to show you how much I care, I feel as though I am being pushed farther away from you. I know that you do not do it intentionally, but it still hurts, more then you can ever imagine."

ooc: Embrace is just a nifty word in general, although myself I am rather fond of befuddled. :D

9. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra watched Tailki leave, exasperated. That boy needs to learn to heed advice...but then I'm not really one to talk... She decided to let it be, and turned back to the conversation at hand as Andesha woke slowly. "Huh?" he asked intellegently.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: geesh I thought she was ganna kiss him!! hey I umm wrote Sidh, ...thats not spelt right..., instead of Andesha before, but I fixed it...so I don't know why I'm telling you...hmmm...oh yeah Celeste is making out with Tailki.

IC: Tailki puts his hand over hers, and thinks for a moment.
    "I...I care for you...I wish I could tell you how much...if only...if only...", he turns his eyes away from her but she is still holding his face causeing him to look at her agiain.
    "....tell me. I need to know.", she says in a quiter voice.
    "...If only I knew what this feeling is I have for that girl I saw in the window...she seemed so...so beutifull, and yet so sureal...and now you also beutifull, as my Mother was however differently, you persest yourself upon me and you are real, for I can toach and talk and see you...", he stops in thought as his hand rubbs hers.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: mwaaa! How do I reply this....hmmm verrrrrry carefully.

ic: Celeste blinks in surprise completely taken aback, and then lowers her eyes thoughtfully to the floor. 'I am more a fool then I thought...' Sighing in contentment she leans her head against Tailki's chest giggling softly. "You keep doing that and you'll force me to do something we both might regret later on."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ugh...ok...ok Tailki relisises what a fool he has been and declares his love for Celeste. They plane the wedding cermony right away. They run up the stairs and tell everyone. A few days later after much planning, everyone ig gathered at the towns church, including the queen, all her people, the elves, and everybody else. The two are wed and run off to their hunny moon and come back with lots and lots of very messed up childern!!!!!

IC: Tailki puts his arms around her and thinks for a moment, he may not understand this feeling but it wasn't a bad one, he thought he might get to like it. He looks at Celeste and smiles, he slightly kissed the top of her head and lie his upon it.

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Elvish, demon children....now THAT is just a scary thought. Sounds like something out of a horror movie. hehe, however ending the story now would just ruin things when they were just gettin interesting...just kidding.

ic: Celeste could hear the murmur of voices up above them and realized the others were probably wondering where they had gotten too. "Tailki, I think we should probably get back to the others. They most likely think we got lost or..." Celeste could feel her cheeks turning pink with the last thought "...or something else."

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:...woh girl if only Celeste...If only...
    no defentially can't end it now.
    IC: Tailki also relised the voices upstairs, letting go of Celeste.
    "Yes, we should go back."
    Both of them go upstairs and enter the room.

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika, who hadbeen looking down and notpaying any attentiopn to the current conversation, looked up as Tailki and Celeste entered the room again.

16. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Andesha blinks blearily at the two, glances at Lyssandra, then looks back. "Wow, that was fast. I think it's a world record!" Lyssandra gives him a dirty look and promptly dumps him off of her lap onto the floor. She then looks at them. "I hope you have solved your problems? Or, found a way to do so?"

ooc: For future reference: A 'Sidhe' is an elf. Brush up on your Irish mythology. Literally speaking, it means one of the Tuathade dannan...or however the hell you spell that. 'Unseelie' basically means evil. Hence my name, Unseelie Sidhe. Evil elf. End history lesson.:D

17. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste and Tailki blush at Andesha's comment taking there seats quitely.

Celeste: "Aye, I belive things have been sorted out between us. Just a LARGE communication barrier." Turning to Tailki she gave him a small smile before turning her attention to Jadrek. "So have things been set in order? We need to leave as soon as possible, the longer we stay here the longer we endanger your life as well as the lives of the villigers. Not that I honestly care about there well fare, however I would die if anything happened to you old friend." Reaching across the table she took Jadrek's hand in her own, giving it a light squeeze. " I do not doubt your capabilities in dealing with the guards, but your age has limited some of your capabilities." Jadrek frowned at her, seemingly irritated by her last comment.

Jadrek: "No need to comment on my age, I know very well how much these old bones can take." Giving Ryo a hard look Jadrek's brows arched in puzzlement. "I am afraid I do not remember much of our meeting other then your face being familiar. My memory isnt what it used to be ya know. Care to enlighten me?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.