RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika smiles. "Of course all of us have seen better days than these... And please Andesha, Don't look at me like that...." She looks to Ryo for a moment, but not long.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: hmmmmm she said I...maybe we was that guy??!!
    IC: Tailki sat slightly in shadows listening to Celeste knowing how she felt, remembering what she remembered.
    "I...I must be hated as well, I was at the queens side all the towns, I myself attacked this town on her wishes a few times. Just to cause havock nothing like the last town she had me blow stuff up in...", Tailki remembered when he caused the explosion, hw wondored whatever happened to the girl he saw in the window that day. He looked back at Celeste, "We should get rest while we can." He took one of the blankets and shared it with Ryo. He dosed off. He dreamt.
    "I hated them", Celeste was talking but Tailki just saw his mother. She was beutiful, Celeaste looked just like her when she changed her image. Tailki saw the cave that his father lived in. Their was no screeming, he saw his mother staggering away. Limping, her cloths ripped, she was barly covered. He saw her find her way back to her village. They all stared at her, she told of what happened to her, of what the demon dd to her. The people in the town where shocked, they looked away from her, she was dirty, unclean, nothing to be seen. She went home and told her parents of her ordeal, they shuned her. She had no choice but to leave her town. She was afraid, cold, hungry and lost after wondering for severale days.
    "Come with me child, you are large with life, a special life I can sence it in you."
    "...special...??...special....this child in me is why I was shuned from my town...it is why they hate me...he is...he is..."
    "He is half demon yes!! I can sence his power, he has the potential to be great. Come with me I shall care for you and this child of yours."
    "...You are so kind..."
    Tailki saw his Mother follow this women who looked so familiar to him.
    They entered a cave then Tailki saw darkness, then his mother again, giving birth to him, he saw himself being lifted up in the arms of the women that raised him, of the women that he recentlly betrayed, as his mothers life faded away.
    Tailki jerked awake, "Mother!...mother...", he said the second one quitly and to himself in a whisper.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika jumped slightly as Tailki spoke. She looked at him and sighed. She mumbled something and leaned against a wall.

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste gave the last blanket to Mika, before resettling herself against the wall. "You may have it, I am not cold nor am I going to sleep. Rest all of you, I will wake you if Jadrek returns, as promised." She watched the others settle themselves down for a long needed rest. Running her fingers through her hair frusteratidly, she punched the floor a second time. 'Damn villagers. They hate everything, and everyone. Not caring how anyone else is affected, by it' Feeling the magic slowly drain from her transformation spell, she felt her own image slowly fade back into place. Sighing contentidly she closed her eyes seeking the void within, the icey world she used to numb herself against the pain. Taking a deep breath she felt the cold settle over her senses in a rush. She heard a rustling of blankets and looked over where Tailki and Ryo were laying. Tailki appeared to be having another nightmare and Celeste could only guess what it was about. Getting up from her seat she walked over to the half demon's sleeping form. Running her hand over his forhead and through his hair she tried to connect her own thoughts to his unsuccesfully. He seemed to have barred his mind from her completely. She jumped back in surprise when his eyes shot open and he screamed for his mother. Staring for a moment she crawled over to him pulling his shaking form into an embrace.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika took the blanket. "um... thatnks."

6. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: you know, I bet Tailki wouldn't have as many nightmares if he would quit eating large snacks before bedtime.:D No, "we" has nothing to do with elf-boy.

Andesha had the grace to blush at what Mika said, as Lyssandra watched them with a raised eyebrow, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed in front of her. "Sorry, little one...but you know why," he mumbled as the tips of his ears reddened again. Lyssandra closed her eyes breifly, pain flashing across her face. Then she opened them quickly at Tailki's outburst. "...Is is just me, or does every one of this motley gang have a darkened past? Except for Andesha, of course." Andesha gave her a dirty look. "Hey! Like dealing with Amberites is any fun--" Lyssandra inturrupted him shortly. "You're just pissy about it because you didn't get to shag the prince." At this, Andesha blushed a very, very deep crimson.

( this is Lyssandra's attempt at lightening the mood. she's not very good at it. 0_o;; )

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc:eek:h my.... odd one you are Lyssandra....

Mika almost began to choke. "Um.... well then, that's more than I needed to know..." She shakes her head and leans into the wall, closing her eyes.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki laid his head against Celeste. "...I, I am sorry if I woke you."
    She assured him that she wasn't sleeping to begin with. He spoke again, "You...you look like yourself again,", Celeste nodded, "You looked just like my Mother."

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sort of slides down into a sitting position and is asleep, the blanket just laying next to her.

10. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

"Lyssa...you'll pay for that. Later. When I'm more awake." Andesha takes Mika's blanket and covers her with it carefully, then settles himself next to Lyssandra and leans against her with half-closed eyes. Lyssandra puts an arm around him, then looks up. "Are you all right, Tailki?" Lyssandra asked quietly.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked at Lyssandra not moving. "I...I will be fine, thank you..." He then closed his eyes and started to fall asleep again, leaning on Celeste.
    OOC: he's stressed he can't sleep good :(

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: LOL ...Girl sometimes you really scare me, at least your funny when you do it though. Tailki is definately one of those people who is a candidate for depression medication. The dude has some problems. :D

Celeste sighed heavily setting her chin on the top of Tailki's head. "My appearence was the cause of your dream wasn't it? I was sloppy when I chose the appearance that I took unfortuantely. Your memories were still playing in my head when I used the elven dust of Kalira. The visions of your mind, are what take shape when using it. If the need comes for me to use it again, I will make certain next time that it is not someone of your past that I take the shape of." She kissed the top of his head laying her cheek against it and closing her eyes. Feeling the anguish of her past was hard enough, but the pain in Tailki's was almost unendurable. "I am sorry for the life you have had to live. Someone like you should not have had to deal with the things that you have. Just promise me something alright? When you are ever in pain, please do not hesitate to talk to me. A burden is much easier to bear when you have two people. "

13. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: I scare you? Hnh. I was trying to tone it down, too...Yesh, Tailki needs happy drugs. And a good therapist.

"Or three," Lyssandra said gently. Then she pulled the blanket over Andesha, who had slumped down when he had fallen asleep so his head was resting in her lap. Lyssandra closed her eyes, seeming to sleep.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...I don't think that stuff would help him...
    ic: Tailki didn't respond but was contempt sleeping leaning on Celeste. He had a restfull rest, empty of dreams. He was awoken of someone coming into their hiding place. Along with Celeste getting up to met whoever it was. Tailki stod and followed behind her.

15. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra opens her eyes and looks completely alert, looking at the person who entered. Andesha mumbles something incoherant in his sleep in his dialect of Sidhe, but doesn't wake.

16. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste was close too falling asleep when she heard foot steps on the floor above her. Recognizing the sound of Jadreks boots above them, she shook Tailki awake before getting up as Jadrek opened the door. With a lantern in hand a tall figure stepped into the celler area squinting his eyes in an attempt to make out the faces of the figures hiding in the basement. "Who's there, that you angel?" Celeste grinned and pounced on the elder embracing him in a friendly hug. "Aye, I am here Jadrek. Did you miss me?" His laugh echoed in the celler as he hugged her back. "Of course I did. Been a long time since you visited me, not since your mom died at least." Celeste stiffined at the mention of her mom, but put on a smile for Jadrek. Hopping off of him she extended her hand helping him up.

Celeste: "Jadrek I have some friends with me and we need your help. The queen is after us, I think we...angered her a bit." She grinned when Jadrek visibly flinched. He was aware how flamboyent she was with her abilities before her mother died. He did not know that she had become more cautious since then. "Relax Jadrek I didnt do anything too terribly awful. Slaughtered a few guards, rescued 2 with demon blood and a human, met a full demon, took out a few more guards, met this fellow of what desent I am not quite sure. Just the usual. " She tried to surpress a laugh as Jadrek's eyes widened with each deed. "I didnt do it entirely myself though, they helped quite a bit." She watched as each members of the party stepped forward to reveal themselves. Jadrek squinted in the darkness and grinned at each of them.

Jadrek: "Welcome all, welcome. I aint got much in this old shack, I will try to be as hospitable as possible though." Motioning for them all to follow him, he made slow decent up the stairs into a back room lacking windows. Lighting a few candles he sat them down at the small table and nodded at the chairs, waiting for each of them to take a seat. When everyone settled he turned his eyes to the group, scrutinizing each in turn. "Alright then, tell me what exactly happened, and in detail if you please."

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki followed and sat down next to Celeste. He looked at Jadrek, Tailki's never meet him before and yet it was as if he knew him, because of his knowledge of Celestes past.

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika opens her eyes and follows them upstairs, looking rather tired still. The blanket still wrapped around her, she sits in a random empty chair, not caring as to who she's sitting by.

19. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra picks up the still sleeping Sidhe and carries him upstairs cradled in her arms. She smirks a little when the man asks for detail. "You sure you want to know, m'lord?"

20. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Jadrek laughed lightly under his breath. "No need for formalities madam. You all may call me Jadrek. As far as my knowing goes, I would like to at least have some inkling of what I am getting myself into. However as far as my grandaughter here goes, I can pretty much guess what ever it is, its bound to be trouble. Giving Celeste a hard look he turned to the rest of the group. "I think perhaps it would be easier to hear each person's tale from their perspective, yes? That way I can fully understand what each of you is doing here." Putting a finger under his chin he tapped it several times before looking at Tailki. "You seem vaugely familiar to me...I seem to remember you being here before, only last time I believe you were an enemy rather then a friend. If I am not mistaken you were the queen's right hand man. Or should I say right hand dog, being as that is how you were treated." He noticed Tailki visibly flinch under his criticism. "I see it is not until recently that you have looked at it like that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.