RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika handed Celeste to Tailki. "But you realize, Tailki, that if we are attacked as you are carrying her... It'd be best for you to run or find a safe place... For we can't leave her alone..."

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I'm not one to pry into thier minds to find out... I intend to let them tell us if needed. For those memories are theirs and not ours..." She speakes in what seems to be a wisper, but is plenty enough loud for Ryo to understand.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki took Celeste and put her over his shoulder. He nodded in agreement to hiding when trouble came about. As they walked down the road he secretly listened to Mika and Ryo.
    "They are ghosts from our past that you may or may not need to worry, this is true, and we will tell if need be."

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked slightly stunned and then looked back at the path ways and where they were a moment ago. She stopped walking and turned around, her back to the others.

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki noticed that Mika stopped and turned around with her.
    "What is it?"

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: SHEESH, I guess I have been busy or something. A lot has happened since I was last on here.

ic: Celeste blinked in surprise when she was handed from Mika to Tailki. Slightly annoyed at being treated as an invalid.

Celeste: "I really do not think all of this is necessary, I am perfectly capable of walking. Honestly." Sighing in frustration at being ignored she moved her face closer to Tailki's neck, breathing in deeply, before moving her mouth up to his ear. "Your attempting to block me out, hardly has anything to do with my exhaustion. Besides, you couldnt have blocked me out, no matter how much you tried. The mind bond created between us links me directly to you." Over hearing Mika and Ryo's conversation troubled Celeste, she had hoped there would be no need to tell them. However if necessary, then she would have no choice in the matter.
    Exhaustion was begining to overcome her when Mika suddenly stopped and turned. Celeste blinked sleepily in the direction she was looking trying to open her mind to feel what ever threat was behind them. Feeling the strain put once again on her mind she groaned internally. Her mind ached from the construction of the barriers and attempting to release them again put more pain on her then she was expecting. Shutting her eyes tightly she leaned her forhead against Tailki's shoulder and tried to stifle the sob building up in her throat. Looking over to Mika and Lyssandra she quickly hid the tears in her eyes.

Celeste: "I am afraid that you will have to use your senses in this matter. My mind is still to drained to bring my own barriers down, it is too painful to even try."

7. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: OMG!! I'm sooo sorry people:sweat2:...I was away for the holidays, in a place with no internet...*sob* I am soooo behind... Oh, and Lyssandra is full demon, not quarter.

ic: Lyssandra reached out and gently placed a fingertip on Celeste's temple, carefully setting up a temporary link in such a way as to not disturb Celeste's or her own protections. <Why do you hide your sorrow?> Lyssandra's mind-voice purred, <are we all not your companions-in-arms? You may be adept at hiding your emotions from most people, but I am an Empath, and barriers or not, I feel that pain.> She opened herself to Celeste alone for a split second, giving her a glimpse into her dark past. It was an image of Lyssandra as a child, being dragged away from a tall white-haired man that had similar markings that was being restrained by some monstrus creatures of the same type that were dragging her away from him. She was screaming, with tears streaming down her face. In the background were people of Lyssandra's species either attempting to flee, fight back, or were already dead or in chains. <I too carry a burden. If you need to share that with someone, I am such a person that would understand.> Then she carefully pulled out of Celeste's mind, but gave her enough energy to get her back on her feet, so to speak. Even though it had seemed like hours during which the exchange had taken place, it had been less than a minute. Lyssandra let her hand fall to he side as she watched her sister. "Mika...? What's up?" she asked sofly, her voice still betraying nothing.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

While walking Tailki accknowledged Celestes whisperes but said nothing.
    After Lyssandra came into contact with Celeste Tailki put her down to see what Mika was sencing. He hardly noticed the tear drops on his solder but knew they were their and knew why they were their however he was not aware of Celestes new knowledge of Lyssandras past.

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste blinked several times as Lyssandra established the temporary mind link. Mind links always seemed to make her dizzy as though the world were spinning like a top. Feeling the demon girl's presence within her own mind she registered the words filling her. Puzzled at the flood of new questions from the demon, all the pieces of Lyssandras past filled her memories. The pain and heart ache of the girl made Celeste want to crawl somewhere and hide. Feeling the tears slip silently down her cheeks and onto Tailki's shoulder, she no longer sensed the demon girl's presence in her mind, and knew at once the link had been broken. Filled with a new hope and meaning of life she looked at Lyssandra and nodded at her.

Celeste: "Mika you need to tell us what it is you feel is out there. Do not with hold information that could endanger us all." She turned looking Lyssandra directly in the eyes. "After all, we are in this together."

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I'm not sure what it is... it's a powerful force though... Someone tries to break the barriers..." Mika sighs, but doesn't take her eyes away from whatever she's looking at. "I feel anotherpresence, but it's closer... Much closer. I trust this one though... I know this one from somewhere... "

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I...I feel nothing...I am some how being blocked from it!"

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste walked over to Tailki resting her hand on his shoulder.

Celeste:"Easy now, you must remember, your mind and emotional barriers are much stronger then Ryo's or Mika's. Concentrate, let them down slowly and feel with your mind. Do not try to force yourself. Become aware of everything and everyone around you. Feel for the presence out there. Reach out to it with your mind, think of it as nothing but an extention of your will. Determine whether it is friend or foe. In this case we have to be sure, or else I would trust your impulse Mika. It is not safe to do so otherwise." Focusing her energy on a single thought wave she sent it towards the presence out there. Feeling for the mind of the other being she reached out a tentive question. *who are you?* The jolt sent through her body sent her mind into convulsions. 'what in the world?' The cold of the mind sent chills down her spine. The pain was awful, turning eyes towards the others she noticed that they too had similar rejections. Who ever it was had set up strong enough barriers to guard against all stray thoughts. So who, or what ever waited for them farther down the pass they would have to meet head on.

13. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

lyssandra looked out into the darkeness, sniffing the air reflexively. She did catch a scent; one that was familiar. She decided totake a chance and Sent out her mind-voice; ringing in bell-like tones in their minds. <Identify yourself or be destroyed!>

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I have no idea.

IC: Tailki concentrated as Celeste told him to.
    "...I...I feel it..."
    <help me!! They are adter me!!!>
    Tailki opened his eyes suddenlly.
    "We must go help them, they are in danger!"
    Tailki began to run ahead.

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste blinked in surprise when Tailki took off running. "Wait you fool, it could be a trap!" Running after him, she dove the last few feet hitting his legs and knocking them both to the ground. She straddled his stomach, panting in exhaustion. "You...dont know if it is truely a plea for help. Their are many ways to alter mind voices to decieve. It is not wise to run blindly into a situation completely unguarded." Sighing in frustration she leaned her forhead against his, closing her eyes. "You could have gotten yourself killed, do you have any idea what that would do to me?" Opening her eyes she gave him a pained look, and vaguely registered as the others came up behind them. "We need to think this through first. Me and Lyssandra will scout ahead and check out the situation first. We will use mind speech to send our findings back." She looked over to Lyssandra to see if she approved of the idea, and took her nod as a yes. Leaning over she kissed Tailki's forhead, before getting off of him. "Please do not ever do that again."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.