RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: Actually, Tailki, Lyssandra would have ripped the guard's head from his shoulders. But that works too. :D

Lyssandra blinked, mild surprise flickering across her face for a moment. Then she merely nodded assent. "When we become still, so shall you. Do not move a muscle untill we give an all clear. Understood?" She waited for everyone's assent before continuing. "Unfortunately, because of the one who searches, we cannot use telepathy to communicate. This will be a slight problem. Only slight, however, due to the fact that these guards are highly innatentive, even though they are searching for dangerous individuals...." Suddenly, she lunged out and grabbed for a thick patch of darkness behind Tailki, narrowly missing buffeting him with a wing. There was a small yelp of surprise, and Lyssandra held in her hands yet another guard. "This area has been swarmed by these pathetic mortals, yes? Then perhaps," she drawled, a clearly predatory look on her face, "might we have a...bite...to eat? We have had naught but animals, and are quite famished..." She looked around at the others, her predatory look not fading in the slightest. "Are you sure you wish us to lead?"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:
    Well I wanted to show that I am able to fight but maybe not kill the guards cause of my past with them....your going to eat him??!!

IC:
    Tailki looked at Lyssandra suprissingly and disgustingly, "Your going to eat him??!!"

3. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra then smiled at the guard in a very not-nice way, displaying the fact that she sports a pair of long, rather sharp-looking fangs. "We refuse to keep our companions in the dark about us. Also, there is the chance that we may go beserk if we go hungry for too long. There has only been one person to stop us successfully, and we do not know where he is. We must eat. You probabaly don't want to watch..." Her eyes narrowed a little, frighteneing the guard even further, so that he couldn't even squeak.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Ick.... Sister.... You disgust me sometimes...." Sheturns away from Lysandra. "But I understand." She half smiles as she completely heals her leg. Mika closes her eyes and seems deep in thought.

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste gulped and stared at the demonic girl rather discusted at her behaviour.

Celeste: "Alright, you can eat him, but do try not to make to much of a mess. Blood is such a terrible thing to try to clean up." She grinned maliciously at the stunned Lyssandra. "Oh, you were expecting me to be grossed out? Well I am just full of surprises lately aint I? Well you three can do what you like with him, but hurry, where there is one there is surely more, and I would rather get off of this mountain as soon as possible." Walking several paces away she flopped down on a rock on the path sniffing the air for any guards lingering near the area. Hearing the slurping and grunting noises behind her she wrinkled her nose in revulsion. After several minutes Ryo walked over and flopped down next to Celeste looking quite pale. She grinned at his shocked expression and squeezed his arm in support.

Celeste: "That bad eh?"

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika opens he eyes and looks off in to the distance. A worried look spreads across her face. After a moment, Mika turns pale and her eyes widen.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki walked away in diguist and horror as Lyssandra had her "snack". He walks toward Celeste and Ryo to join them but notices Mika open her eyes and go pale,
    "What is it?"
    He says as he goes over to her quickly.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I- I had... some sort of vision.... I think given to me from the Queen..." Mika closes her eyes again, her hands shaking slightly, energy forming in them out of anger.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...The queen...?!", Tailki said as the others started to come over.
    "What, what did you see?", he asked.

10. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: Ok, people. Two words: blood drinker. Lyssandra is also a very neat eater, unless, of course she decides to consume part of their soul, in which case it's quite messy. Don't ask. :bleed:

Lyssandra drained the guard quickly, then covered her bite marks by slashing his throught, then leaving him crumpled on the ground in a bit of brush. "Mika, control your anger. Ground and Center; you're sending up fireworks." Lyssandra came up beside her sister and offered her hand. "Would it be easier to show than tell?"

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Sorry, I assumed that since Mika was a quarter demon and your sisters that you would be a quarter demon as well. And I was of the impression they were messy eaters, guess I was wrong on that one. hehe, But ok clean blood drinker it is then. :D

ic: Celeste turned glancing over at mika watching her eyes maintain that distant look. Getting up she walked over to where Mika was and standing directly in front of her, looked into her eyes. She blinked in surprize at the anger that was their rather then fear. At Lyssandra's suggestion Celeste nodded her assent. "Yes, I believe setting up an emotional barrier is a good idea in this case. Lyssandra you guide your sister through it, and I'll take Tailki and Ryo through it. Although Tailki is half demon, I believe I have unintentionially created a mind bond between us, and Ryo is human so I believe it will be easier for me to reach him. Since you and Mika already have a mind bond through kin, we should be able to finish this fairly quickly. Let us hope that more guards do not arrive in the short time we have for this."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki prepared himself for another connection, the last one filled him with thoughts, feelings, and emotions that he was not prepared for.
    "I am ready."

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at her sister and nods. "I'm sorry. I'll control it better." The distant look in her eyes dissapears after a moment. "The vision only confused me, but something angers me too. Yet I'm not sure what it is yet...."

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: UMMMMMM, what happened to this, aren't we ganna have the image put in our heads or something. If so I don't know what to add right now.

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: I dunno. everyones gone right now...:(

16. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Gomen, Gomen everyone. I have been really busy this week, so I havent had to much time to reply. But I am here now, so never ph34r. :D

ic: Celeste released the breath she had been holding and closed her eyes reaching out to Ryo with her mind first. Feeling the light, and his presence, she focused on his emotions. Pain, happiness, sorrow, and love. Allowing him to see her own mind, she revealed how to block out and hide emotion. Control the hate, and the anger. Hide the feelings within and block out the pain. Satisfied that his barriers were up, she turned her attention to Tailki who she could feel was waiting patiently. Releasing the barriers once again, she reached into Tailki's mind, searching for the emotions that she knew were ever present in him. Reaching out with her hands she cupped his face allowing the mind bond to take control. Feeling the surge of memories rush through her again, she was able to focus on them, their meaning becoming clearer this time. Guiding him through the production of the barriers she felt the resistance slowly building up in his mind. Letting her hands drop to her sides, she broke free of his mind and managed to open her eyes. Weak from the taxation on her mind, she flopped onto the ground feeling her physical strength drain from her limbs. She managed to look up at Tailki one last time before slipping into sweet oblivion.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika kneeled be Celeste. She picked her up, sighing. "I knew this would happen...."

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Struggling to remain concious, Celeste managed to reply Ryo, "I'll be fine. I just need to rest a bit. Delving into the depths of one mind is draining enough, but two minds is a bit more taxing. Constructing emotional barriers is no easy task, and doing it twice puts strain on the body to the breaking point." She sighed turning her eyes to Mika, "I dont know if it is necessarily a good idea for you to carry me. Your wound may be healed for the most part, but putting more physical strain on it would be unwise. Set me down and I shall walk, my weakened state is only a minor inconvieniance."

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...I am sorry...I tried to make it easier for the two of us, but perhapes I made them worse by trying not to let you in and show me how to properlly block someone out. I do believe it will be harder for me because of my relationship with the queen. I do hope you are alright Celeste. I do not think we should stay here any longer and progress, I shall carry you untill you are better.", Tailki said this trying not to let Celestes renewed visit to his memories vary him or their relationship however knowing that it will never be the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.