RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra looked up, suddenly realizing that there was a watcher. A powerful one. Not watching her, but looking for something...it hadn't seemed to have noticed her. Yet. "Oh bloody--I suppose it's time to start thinking like a tree..." As her concentration shifed to being as "invisible" as possible, she shifted to her deamon form; her feathered wings rising from her back, her skin becoming even more pale and ashen than it was, and her fingers lengthening and and becoming slender and talonlike.

ooc: I'm so irrelavent! Yay me! :glazed: Yeah...Um, there need to be other people on.

2. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

very ooc: I take it, then, that your character can't teleport out of there? :D I must go do that thing called sleep. Yeah. Am I doing ok so far as my description and such goes? I've done roleplay before, but not in this style. sorry if I'm annoying. I'm sleepy. And stuff. :bleed:

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:sorry I left, my brother was useing the computer, Mark are you or Ryo stuck behind rocks?? I'm confused. UnseelieSidhe your doing great. Umm. I think the others need to post before I do, I have nothing to add now.

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Ooc: HOLY COW MONKEYS! I am gone for a day and all this happens, we went from like 6 pages to 8… {sighs}Sorry I was gone for so long but I do have an excuse, I would have to say that I share Mika’s problem with school. I had regular school, plus night school and then the high school equestrian team drill practice so I was out till like 12 o’ freaking clock…sorry anyways welcome back Mika, and welcome UnseelieSidhe. Don’t worry about lack of skill in this type of rpg, if ya screw up we’ll just beat you with a limp noodle or something. :D kidding. Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

Ic: Celeste put the rest of the bread on cheese on the tray walking from the kitchen and into the living area, she grinned noticing that Mika had finally joined them. “Sleep well Mika?” Giggling she placed the tray on the small table in front of them before turning to talk back into the kitchen to grab the pitcher of milk from the counter, that’s when she felt it. A vague tickling between her shoulders blades. Turning around she noticed that nothing was out of the ordinary, and yet she still felt a pair of eyes watching her. Narrowing her eyes she realized there was only one person that she new of that could possibly break through that barrier. ‘The queen…’ Grabbing the milk she put on a smile and walked into the other room setting it down on the table.

Celeste: “Now then, I assume Ryo has told you all of where we are going?” Looking around at each of their faces confirmed as much. “Good, any objections or ideas then?” She saw a bit of reluctance on each of their faces and sighed. “I know you all are worried, no more then I am trust me. However I believe the queen has found our location.” Hearing their gasps she looked up at each of them. “Now you must realize this puts a bit of a bind on our plans. I am going to bring down the barrier, in the mean time I want you to pack, and hope that in the mean time the queen doesn’t bring her guards in on us.”

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

IC:Tailki stared at Celeste for a moment before helping to pack and leave. He gets up to help then realises something.
    "You felt it didn't you. Celeste you felt the queens gaze. It is my fault, she probably tracked me hear. I am putting all of you in danger. I must leave now, it doesn't matter what happens to me." He goes to the door. "Celeste, open the exit, I must leave you. Do it or the queen will touture us all and us our powers to power her army of darkness." Tailki stood waiting impatiently for Celeste to bring down the barrier not wanting anything to happen to his new friends. His only friends.

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: The tickling is what is felt when someone is watching you. Its true too, I get that all the time and then find out my mom or cousin is behind the door. Its kinda spooky.

ic: Celeste broke off the chant and looked at tailki for a moment.

Celeste: "I am sorry Tailki, but I cant let you do that. Not only is it foolish, but childish also. I will not leave you in the hands of the queen. Not now, not ever. You are too much a part of this for me to let you simply walk away. There are other reasons..." Celeste shut her mouth and looked away blushing at what she was about to say. 'baka! no need to bring that up' senses Tailki's confused look she regained her composure and turned to face him. "Needless to say, if you try anything stupid I will hunt you down my self. I will not throw away your life or the life of anyone else. Trust me, I am more capable of dealing with this then you think." Turning her attention back to her attention she sought the void with in her soul to start the breaking of the barrier again. Only have more trouble this time due to a sense of dread, and Tailki's gaze.

ooc: SORRY, I had to bring that in there. I was hoping for a love triangle thing, but then annova-chan left. But o well. :D

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Jen I noticed when you eased my nightmare, Mika left...whered she go???? Cookie for Mark.
    IC: Tailki stood defeated, and slightly confussed. He would stay with his friends, they may be right, they could all put up a good fight against the queen, but the others may not have to fight at all, if he left them, he wasn't sure and regardless, they weren't going to let him walk out.

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: oh...I almost forgot about that part. I didnt think it was too terribly obvious though.{shrugs}

celeste managed to remove the barrier till only a small flicker of it remained concealing there spot, but only for about ten minutes. Getting up and stretching from her position on the floor she motioned for the others to gather around her.
    Celeste: "Alright this is the deal, I have left the barrier partially up, only enough of it to conceal this spot for a short time while we make our escape. Now this is going to take timing, cooperation, skill and luck. And trust me we will need lots of each. Now I am going to lower the barriers in my mind to show you each how to put up your own. I will reach out to each of you in turn and show you how to place them around yourself. Leave them up at all times. Under no circumstances are they to be removed." She looked at each of them in turn before closing her eyes, and feeling for the void inside her self. "Each of you close your eyes and seek for the quiet with in yourself. Empty each of your minds of all thoughts, fears, and emotion. I will reach out to each of you individually starting with Mika." After taking her through step by step she confirmed the barriers were up by attempting to extract memories."Good Mika yours are up, now Ryo I will reach into your mind next, do not fear what you feel, you must trust me in this." After repeating the process with Ryo she turned her attention to Tailki. She felt for the half demons mind using her own, after feeling that flicker of fear pass through him, she unconciously reached up and touched his forhead. White light seared though them both as each was given the memories of one another, both felt the pain the sorrow and the unwanted feelings pass through them both in a wave of uneasieness. Celeste's eyes began to tear up as the half demons memories passed through her each one more intense then the last. Breaking the connection she managed to seek the void once more before taking Tailki step by step, putting up barriers twice as strong as the others. He would need them if he planned on hiding all of those memories. Breaking the connection she slumped to the floor exhausted. Tailki stared down at her a look akin to guilt and curiosity flashed through his mind.

Celeste: "We need to talk." she said getting up and grabbing his wrist, they headed towards the kitchen and closing it behind them, leaving a confused Mika and Ryo to do nothing but stare after them. Turning Celeste faced him full on staring directly into his eyes. "How much of my past and memories did you see. I suggest you tell me the truth, or this will be a hassel in this journey and right now I would say thats the last thing we need." She stood her hands on her hips waiting for him to answer...

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

IC:
    Tailki stood usure of his awnser, unsure of what was going on, he saw everything, but what did this mean, why has he seen everything?? What has she seen? Did she know about how his father was a demon who suduced his mother, her death and his childhood with the queen, loveless childhood. His past didn't sem to be the only hurtfull one. Celeste was waiting for his awnser.
    "I...your...I saw your sister...and...you...It all seemed so sureal, like a nightmare, wait you must have seen the same, my memories. ...I felt what you feel for me, only I don't know who that girl was I saw that day this all started, was she real? These feelings are strange to me."
    OOC:
    UUUmmmmm, was I suppose to make up your past??? ...I can't do that...??

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:eek:pps that is Mikas' sister, oh well Celeste can have a sister right?? Ummm, I don't know it's up to Jen, if we hear or continue our conversation, either way we'll meet up with you, I'm sure.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Ic: Celeste stood there gawking at Tailki. ‘He knows…’ She turned trying to hide the blush slowly creeping up her face. “Then you know of my past with the elves, my father, and my childhood, and my attraction just as I know of your past and your affections for a girl you’ve never met. This could change things between us, for the good or bad is the question.” Sighing in resignation she turned back to Tailki “I am so sorry for what happened to you, it must have been awful. I know I can’t go back and change your past, but I am sorry for it.” She reached up brushing his cheek with her fingers, “I hope we can still be friends…” Before she was allowed to finish the sentence the sound of Ryo’s rang out through the cave.
    Exchanging a look of surprise they ran out grabbing their packs and charged out after Ryo and Mika. Reaching them at the edge of the bluff she grabbed their arms pulling them behind a boulder as to guards passed them. She hissed into each of their ears for them to be quite. The guards stopped looking over the edge before continuing on with the search. Each let out the breath they were holding and turned to look at Celeste. She blinked once and motioned for them to follow her lead. Crawling on her belly she stopped to listen for footsteps on the road ahead. Reaching out with her second sight she sensed 4 or 5 on the path ahead. She gestured for them to go behind another boulder on the other side of the path, Jumping up on a ledge she crouched waiting for the first two to pop out in front of her. Pulling her daggers out from her sleeves, she closed her eyes allowing a small release on the hold she kept on the elf within. Feeling the battle rage flow through her she watched as the first two came with in sight. Releasing her death grip on the daggers she threw them, each one hitting its mark in each of their throats to keep them from crying out. She sighed watching them drop to the ground like rag dolls. Hopping off the ledge she dropped down to examen the bodies before pushing them behind a rock. She sighed and looking at her bloody hands and then the sky. ‘It has now begun….’

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki helped Mika climb down the ledge then started down himself. Meeting the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.