RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

*looks around* cmon. you're kidding right? what...what have i done??? *looks around frantically* was i really the main character????
    *pulls hair* OK! i have an idea! if i cant do alot here now, and you finish this, we can start a new one, ok? I promise, PROMISE that ill be there....or...ill..try....heh. well.
    *timid* izzit...izzit ok, guys?

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Hai annova-chan. But it still just isnt the same with out you. I feel kinda guilty about being on now. {sigh}

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: AHHH! So sorry you guys! I've been busy with school and all that i've almost no time to come here, but now I can be on again! i PROMISE I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!-sigh- man... Annova-chan has to leave???? Erg, but she's right. we CAN manage, but it won't be the same....-sniff, sigh- ok....

ic: Mika sitsup and streatches, accidentally bumping her leg and she grunts in pain. "Huh???? What's going on everyone????" She begins to stand,but can because she is to weak and her leg is fairly swollen. "Ow...... Gr.... " She finally stands and stumbles into the room with everyone.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I'm not too sure if I can walk very well though.... And my leg has become rather swollen...." She smiles weakly and winces slightly.

ooc: Yep!!!! I'm very much BACK!!! Yay me! I'm SO loved! you all noticed i was gone! ^_^

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"yes.... I should."shelooks at him and smiles lightly.

6. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Er...pardon me for interrupting, but would anyone be adverse to the n00b here (i.e., me) joining in? I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer, I promise...

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:Maybe Tailki is just a little nuts and just thought up this girl in the window. That'ld be scary though. Mika, Yeah!!
    IC:As they were eating, "...I, I can't believe how nice all of you have been to me, after working with the queen and kidnapping Ryo. You all still treated me with hospitality, I thank you, like I told Ryo. I think I know that my place is with you instead of with my...the queen."

8. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc-ness: Well, actually I figured you could pick her up on the way, since I was planning on having her be looking for Mika...My character's name is Lyssandra and she's Mika's older sister. Sort of. It's complicated. Anywho, how about this? Feel free to ignore it if I didn't do it right. :D

ic: Lyssandra snarled silently from her perch in a tree. She had been searching for her little sister for nearly two moons now, with little success untill this moment. And now she was stuck up a tree in broad daylight and she could smell Mika's blood. Old blood, as well as new, faintly lingering around a place on the side of a mountain. "Girl-child, what have you gotten yourself into this time," she mumbled as she blew a strand of sable hair out of her eyes.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

IC:Tailki quietly accepted, awaiting to hear what the others had to say about his presence.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:we shouldn't be on at the same time.
    IC:The others accepted Tailki's thank you. "Yes we must be leaving soon. We cannot hide here forever. The queen will eventially sence our power."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.