RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ooc: h...h....holy fudge crackers! ive been banned from the computer and BAM! lookit that!!! *glances around, amazes* i feel so dumb now! *bows* im so sorry! im so so sorry i wasnt here! *cries* ill be a good girl, i promise...!
    what happened, again? :glazed:

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: hmmmmmm,
    YEAH!, thanks LiLd3vil4u.
    um, I'm surrprised that Mika is so O.K. with Tailki taking Ryo-just a note, they haven't really had anytime to reflect on that but it would make sence if she was sore at him, or not, cause he did save Ryo...whatever it is up to you Mika.
    + annovachan +, lets see you woke up in a dark place saw scary eyes which turned out to be the cat girl. Thats all you've been doing. I'm good now and we are all hiding in a cave cause the queen called up her army of the dead, I am also all higgily piggily cause I think about you sometimes, well our characters, you know what I'm saying. Anything else anybody?

IC: Tailki sat with his new friends ovoiding his old ones, his fate would be worse than the three of theirs. Tailki was unsure of this new girl in the cave but had the feeling that after they left here she wouldn't follow, unsure of this though. She gave them a nasty gaze, espically Mika and himself, espeically himself. Celeste came back with water which everyone accepted thankfully, she made sure Feeb's behaved herself.

OOC:I figured it was the cave you lived in so their would be other people in it, right, oh and my friend said you got the whole cave hidden by looking like a mountain side thing from the hobbit, is this true or are you as creative as I thought you were, tee hee, I'm just kidding with you, LiLd3vil4u.

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Umm, I havent read the hobbit yet, so no I didnt steal that from anything. LOL actually I have only gotten through the first chapter of the fellowship so I doubt thats possible, unless I have some how become telepathic. :) It was just my messed up mind thinking up something randomly. The whole people in the cave thing was my fault, I should have probably clarified that I was the only one in the cave. But tis ok I just threw feebs in their as the grumpy family care taker. {grins} By the way, I am glad I am thought of as creative, my brother says I am more of a retard then anything else, but hey what ever floats your boat. :D Btw, when your ooc talking to me, just call me Jen, LiLd3vil4u is just too much of a pain to type.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Yeah.... I agree with you Ryo. If we stay here too long, they're sure to find us." Mika returned the glance at Ryo. She stood up again after finishing her water. "Thank you Celeste..."

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:I didn't think you did, Jen, I read like a third of the Hobbit. Don't let your brother get to ya' he's just being your loving brother!
    IC: Tailki drank his water gratefully and quetly. He had a restless night. Full of dreams.
    It is raining, Tailki finds himself in a forest heading for a cave where he hears screaming. He runs to try to find who it is in trouble, to try to save them. He sees a girl, laying in the entrence to the cave, he didn't notice her lack of clothing, is this the girl he saw in the window, he wondored as he peered at her, he is about to advance further when he sees a large figure coming from behind the girl and advances on her, she yells. Tailki runs to the cave but when he gets there all he sees is darkness. The rain has stopped, the girl he sees once more laying down again, screaming again, he then hears the crys of a baby and the girls yelling stops, her breathing stops, her life stops.
    A formilair little boy is looking up at an elder woman, then out to the fields, "Why can't I play with the other children?"
    The women awnsered, "You are differen't then them Tailki my precious, now come." Darkness.
    "I'll forgive you Tailki." Ryos' voice.
    Where is he? The queen appears, "You are differen't then them Tailki."
    "Help me, please.", Ryo.
    An explosion, a girl walks out of it, the girl from the window? She walks closer and closer. "You demon filth.", It is an old lady, it is Feebs, she disappears again into the flames.
    "Thank you.", Ryos voice. Darkness, the girl from the window looking out at Tailki. Moving her mouth to the words he was hearing.
    "Such power.", a mixture of voices from the queen and his new freinds.
    "Thank you Celeste...", Mikas' voice
    Tailki is looking over the ciff at the thousands of soilders advancing on them, Celeste staying behind.
    *THUMP, THUMP*
    Tailkis eyes open and are slightly blinded by light.
    "...wha..."
    "guards, there outside!", Ryo tells Celeste.

OOC: Dream sequence into Tailkis' past, but what does it all mean??!!

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc:well now I am glad i put the boat thing up there instead of the twinky one. lol! That would have just been too dirty. Well anyways, mark it is then. btw tailki my brother is HARDLY what I would call loving, more like a giant pain in the butt.

ic: Celeste blinks sleepily up at the offending hand shaking her. "wha...? Oh its you Ryo, whats up?" *THUMP THUMP*

Ryo: "You are positive they cant get into here?"

Celeste looked up where the noise was coming from before turning and moaning into her pillow..."Ryo, if they by some SLIM chance manage to get in here, you can kick me in the head ok? Trust me, I have sealed the entrance way and the only way any one could get in here is if they took apart the barrier piece by piece which could take years." Yawning she rolled over and murmered something inaudible into the pillow, before speaking again. "By the way, we leave at dusk tonight. I suggest you all get some sleep, because we'll be traveling by dark. Unless you would rather walk directly into the queens chamber and announce your self a traitor." She grinned into the pillow "which myself, I wouldnt advise doing." She giggled lightly before closing her eyes and falling asleep again.

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste rolled over and propped her self up on her elbows giving Ryo a scrutinizing look. "Your really worried about this arnt you?"
    She sighed and rolled out of bed shivering when the cold air touched her arms. "I realize there's probably nothing I can do or say to ease your fears, but know this before you start stewing over this whole ordeal. We have a common bond or characteristic if you will. Each one of us is blessed with a specific ability to affect the course of the future, a lot of this is weighted on Tailki. Although why, I dont have a clue." she grinned looking over to the half demon who seemed to be having some sort of nightmare. she sighed and got up walking over to Tailki's sleeping form before turning back to Ryo. "Why we were chosen for this path I dont know, all I can tell you is life is made and changed with decisions the good and the bad. And if the time comes where I must choose between the death of one of you, or my own death, I would gladly give my life." Turning her attention back to Tailki she leaned over brushing the back of her hand against his cheek. After repeating this several times the half demon seemed to quite and returned to a peaceful sleep, a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Celeste got up and walked into the kitchen looking to see if Feebs was up yet. Breathing a sigh of relief she closed the curtain behind her and sunk to the floor bringing her hands up to her face and sobbing into them. 'so much pain they all bear. And there is no way for me to help them.'

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:ha ha Jen, I have brothers myself. Do you think so Mark, I wrote a spooky dream sequence, go me!-i don't think I've written one before.
    IC:...Zu Zu Zu...
    Tailki stirs and slowly awakens a little while after Ryo and Celestes conversation. They were both sitting in the room, listening to see if the guards were still around outside.
    "I do believe that they have moved on."
    OOC:the two other rpgs' that i've been doing both said to take of your signature, so next time I won't have one.
    I was busy like all day, I was hardly home and its' really late now, so I didn't post much...i'm rambiling...

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste turned to look at mika giving her a confused look. "well now theres the question of the day. She is injured so she does technically need more rest."Celeste sighed, "In fact I am almost envious of her getting all that sleep unlike me who had to wake up at the crack of dawn cuz some one is paranoid." Turning from mika's sleeping form she gave Ryo a dirty look that said all to well who she was talking about. "The town closest to where we are at is roughly 60 miles from here, But that is not the route we will be taking. Going that way is nothing but open spaces and I would rather stick to the trees. So instead we'll be going to the west from here towards the town of Byernlyn, not only is the land easier to cross, but its all forest till we get there. The queen will not expect us to take that route rather then the other. However before we leave here you all will have to learn how to put up mind barriers to block out stray thoughts. Otherwise the queen will pick them up and use the information to her advantage. So, as soon as Mika gets up we'll start with the lessons." She grinned and looked at the demon girl, "That is IF she gets up. Ryo if she isnt out of that bed in one hour, I want you to wake her alright? Since you seem to be rather good at it. I am gonna go scrounge us up some breakfest. Youll need it if you plan on putting up mind barriers before we leave.By the way," She said turning to give Tailki a grin, "Good morning sunshine." With a giggle and a toss of her head she exited into the kitchen hunting around for the bread she had made yesterday and the cheese on the shelf. 'It aint much, but its all weve got, I didnt get the chance to hunt yesterday so I suppose this will have to do for now. I only hope that both of the demons can sustain on this.If not were in deep trouble.'

10. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

alright, you know what? i give up. i cant be in this rpg cuz im banned from the computer, so ill just be ............nothing. FORGET I WAS HERE! you're doing awesome without me. obviously.
    so ^^ bye bye!

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Does she mean that!!!!!!!! What are we supppose to do with out her???? She's right we'll manage. That's just messed up. What did happen to Mika? She hasn't been on in a little while.
    ic: "good morning to you too." Tailki tells Mika before she leaves the room."And to you Ryo. Also I want to appoligise for everything, I relise now how wrong I have been in my ways, how much the queen has minipulated me, I had a dream which helped me explain alot. The queen only used me for my potential power I geuss, I don't know why she bothered really all of you are so much stronger than I am." Tailki looked around the room at the sleeping Mika and to the other room then back at Ryo. "I also want to thank you. You made me realise that I could have friends who care about me and not just some sleeping powers."

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: NO! annova-chan you cant go, your like the main center point in the story, not to mention Taliki has to have someone to fantasize about. {sigh} this blows at sucking...er...never mind that last part. :D

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: I'm sure we can think of something if she really can't be on any more, Tailki will survive I hope.

14. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Aw man, if annavochan leaves then I have to go too, oh well, no worries. Please pm me if annavochan comes back though.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:great our little thing is falling apart, It's O.K guys we can do it!!!! Jen, Mark, Mika, lets get this story going again. We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.