RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"a- Alright." Mika stands up and gains her balance, a somewhat deep cut on her leg.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:Wow alot happened...ok lets see.

The queen has Tailki look into her magical crystal ball.
    "Tailki, look at this!!! Look!"
    Tailki looks into the ball and sees nothing but four different colored shapes floating around, one purple, one green, one pink, and one blue. He didn't know what this meant.
    "What is it my queen?"
    "LOOK! Don't you see these forces are remarkable. Not nearly as strong as me seperatly but the four of them together, there will be an incredible power, far stronger than I've ever emanganed. Tailki my dearest find these powers and bring them to me, they are far better off being under my control rather then against me!!"
    The queen cackled then a noise was heard from out side her castle hidden in the mountain.
    "Tailki go see what that was!! It is dark soon."
    Tailki leaves his queen and goes outside, after looking around for a while he peeks behind a rock to find two people, one ingured the other tending to her. Tailki feels something he couldn't quit explain, he felt scared, confussed-were these who made the noise, were they who were following him, all that his queen taught him was to dispose of these two however he felt a sence of belonging, he wanted to be with these two, he was couriouse-who are they? What are they doing here? Tailki stood and watched them behind his rock.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:...opps...I forgot to say, um just in case you guys didn't get that, um I'm the bleu force, Mika is the purple, Cloud 18 is the green, and + annovachan + is the pink. Alright I'm done.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at Ryo. " You have the same name as my brother...." She wincws as the fabricis wrapped around her leg.

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Do you guys care if I join in? I realize its kinda late in the story...sorry about that..

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:I don't see a problem with you joining.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc:nor do I...

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: well if U guys don't have a problem with people joining in then...

hmm, annavochan? could I be the thing with dark eyes?

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Shes injured don't go flying after Tailki!!! I'm just a lonely half demon underapreciated by my queen and confussed over falling in love with some girl that I almost killed in an explosion i created. ...I haven't posted in a few days so I wanted to!! I can't do much much in the story right now, somebody else needs to first, anybody!!

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: Yes, of course I can fly.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: I am gonna go ahead and jump in, I hope thats alright. This is kinda long...sorry about that. My characters name will be Celeste.

Two lamp like yellow eyes peered over the rocky edge curiously at the events taking place. Being fairly tall made it hard to be concealed from the three individuals on the lower level cliffs, but nothing that a half elf couldnt handle.
    Her features were definately elvish, having the pointy ears, refined features, and cat like eyes. However she carried the feelings and emotions of the human race. Her mother, being one of the few humans to actually know of the elvish people, had married her father against the will of the councel. Shortly after their marrige had been heard of the councel had her father executed for traitorism and she and her mother fled into hiding. They were unable to return to the humans because of her elven features, so instead they were exiled to this very mountain. Luckily, there were caves all over the mountain side and she and her mother had lived in one their for many years with out any disturbance, until recently. Using what little magic she possessed she was able to maintain a barrier around the entrance of the cave to keep from being seen, but after her mothers death she became so grief striken that she didnt care if she was found, until now.
    The power coming off these three was amazing, using her "second sight" she was able to see the magic radiating off of each of them. The most coming from the one called Tailki. when the half demon first appeared she could sense curiosity from him, and now a kind of sadness. Perplexed by this she began to edge closer to overhear the conversation better between the two called Ryo and Mika. Thats when she heard the last bit of information being said...'They are going to climb up to this ledge, the very ledge I'm on.' she swallowed and tried to inch her way back up to the cave with out being seen, how ever being graceful was never something she was good at. Bumping a rock, it went tumbling straight towards the two sitting on the next ledge down. She froze when she heard the sound of certain doom plummet towards the two...'Uh oh...'

12. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: I'll join in if it's okay....

My character is Feria, a catgirl (nyann!)
    She's the thing with dark eyes that Ann has met.
    She has a shock of pink hair, has pink cat ears and a tail.
    She weres normal adventurer clothes, but she also wears cat paw glooves and boots (pink as well...) Her eyes are dark because their navy blue.

Feria jumped back, her fur on end,
    "What do you think your playing at?"
    *puts hands on hips and looks at a startled Ann*
    Well at least you're awake.
    If your wondering where you are your guess is as good as mine. So what's your name?

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:tee hee i'm powerfull!!!!! you are my best friend!!

IC:
    Tailki watched the two untill they decidided to climb up the cliff when he remembered that he was there to capture them for his queen. Tailki didn't notice the rocks that fell or the girl on the cliff. Mika and Ryo noticed and were confussed. Tailki came out from behind his hiding place.
    "What are you two doing here!! You didn't follow me did you...? You have to come with me! Don't make me make you." Tailki said shackfully.
    Mika and Ryo then thought it was Tailki who made the nose.

Elsewhere in the queens laier. The queen looks into her crystal ball wondereing what Tailki was doing and what was taking him so long. She looked into the ball as two more great powers began to appear. One, a yellow color which appeared near the green, purple, and blue. Another color appeared, red, it appeared near the pink. The queen watched in horror, how can their be so many powerfull forces. She had to think of saomething to fight them just in case Tailki didn't pull through. She thought, finding her book of spells she opened to a page and looked relived, she can call her kingdom back, back from the dead.

OOC: LiLd3vil4u you are yellow and Shadowhawk you are red, I know you should be pink but + annovachan + is already pink, so I figured red was close.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Ha ha I am, LiLd3vil4usaid so LOL.
    IC:
    "I am...I am Tailki! The queens most trusted compainion. Now come with me, or...or else..."
    Tailki wasn't sure what he would do if they didn't corroperate with them. He didn't want to fight them. This man looked as if he could beat him in hand to hand combat, however his demon side might take controll which Tailki has no controll over. Tailki didn't notice Mika backing up to the cliff slowly.
    The queen put her crystal ball aside, and started to prepare to call her army of the dead to her aid, forgetting tha she even sent Tailki out to capture these new powers.

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika turned and began to climb the cliff, since she couldn't fly. At about 30 feet up, the rocks began to give out from under her hands and feet. She froze for a moment, sensing the queen's power. She mumbles and continues making her way up. "Ryo! You might just want to watch your back! His queen is sommoning back up!!! I'm co---" Mika was cut off by the footing dissapearing from under her feet. "****!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.