RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: erg... I'm still alive. Really! Now. i may not be on too much becausemy stepdad is a jurk...

ic: "thanks Tailki.........." She sniffs the air and glances around, her body slightly shaking. "Hn...."

2. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra starts slightly, as the guards seem to suddenly appear near her hiding place, then tumble to the ground with a gurgle. She had been concentrating so hard on being invisible, she hadn't noticed the group below her. She drops down to the ground in front of them in a kneeling positian, looking up; her paper-white skin contrasting sharply with her dark waterfall of hair. "Mika...where have you been? We have been searching." Lyssandra spoke softly, yet her velvet voice seemed to be coming from all around the ragtag party.

ooc: No, I didn't mess up, Lyssandra reffers to herself in the third person a lot. Don't ask.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:...third personny... cool
    IC:
    "You are welcome Mika.", Tailki said, then Lyssandra speaks. "...what?...who?..." Tailki slightly tensed himself up to be sure she would not harm his new friends.

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste blinked in surprise looking at the figure who dropped in front of her. Narrowing her eyes, she waited for her to speak and explain herself. Hearing her voice celestes eyes widened slightly. It wasnt the queen she felt in the cave after all it was this girl. Smacking her forhead and calling her self an idiot she realized the others were looking at her.
    Celeste: "err...I am fine, just realized that the fifth guard I felt up here wasnt a guard at all. However I suggest you explain your relationship with mika, for if you intend any harm to us at all, I will drop you on this path just as I did the guards. Now make it snappy, there are 2 others coming around the side and quickly. I would rather a clean silent death, then a messy loud one. And in this case the latter could be fatal." Giving the girl a death glare, she waited for the answer to come...

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste silently cursed herself. 'No time to get up on the rock instead she gave Ryo a grin and a wink as he pushed the others behind the rock she silently mouthed the words trust me. pulling a pinch of powder from a bag around her neck she sprinkled it over her head transforming herself into a beautiful human woman. Long black hair hung from her shoulders and now, instead of wearing her usual fighting uniform she wore a simple yet elegent green gown. She had just finished the transformation as the two guards came around the corner. Each of them talking to one another they hardly noticed when Celeste jumped in front of them. Giving them each a sultry look, she placed a finger on each of their lips before giving a wink.
    Celeste: "Relax boys, its just a charming maiden like myself. Surely I am no threat to you." Dropping her hands from their lips to their necks she felt the knives drop from her sleeves and into her hands. With a quick jerk of her wrists she slit each of their throats blood squirting out in several directions. They dropped to the ground with a silent thud, gesturing for the others she motioned for them to help her dispose of the bodies. Shoving them behind another boulder she reached up and dusted of her dress grinning as each of them gave her an astonished look.

Celeste: "Family secret, I may use some of this on each of you once we leave this god forsaken mountain. Now as to the subject of you..." she gestured at the girl standing beside Mika. "We will leave discussion till we are out of here. However try anything sneaky and youll soon wish you hadnt." She turned on her heel and felt for any more guards. 'none yet, but there will be' she leaned over ripping the bottom half of the dress she wore and put it in her pack. 'no sense in wasting good material.' She turned to gesture for them to follow her and almost burst out laughing at the gaping looks they wore. "what? ...look if were going to get off this mountain alive i need to be able to crouch and crawl, and when my legs are restricted by material it doesnt work very well. I would change back, but this stuff doesnt wear off for another 6 hours. Now come on we dont have time to waste. "

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: good job mark!!!!! hey jen stop trying to improve tailki, it might work...
    IC: Tailki, Mika, and, Lyssandra all hid behind a rock that was close by. The gaurd passed and they joined Celeste and Ryo by the tree.
    "Why'd you let him pass?", Ryo asked Celeste.
    "...yes...it may not have been wise, however we don't want to call attention to ourselves, we are in enough trouble as it. Tailki keept an eye on Lyssandra the whole time alo whenever he looked at Celeste he saw a familliar women from a dream. She may or may not have relised who it is she looked like, but he did think she was beutifull.
    OOC:hmmmmm...where am I going with this???...well that depends on who she looks like!! I know who but u gatta found find out.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at Lyssandra and then to Ryo. "I doubt she's going to try anything.... She IS my sister after all." She looks back to Lyssandra. "I'm sorry big sister.... I didn't think this would all happen." She smiles and looks at Celeste and Ryo curiously.

8. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra smirks, and bows a little to the group. "You may concentrate on protecting yourselves, We would never endanger Our sister. Keep moving, and do try and keep a lid on the magickal fireworks, m'lady. There is one who searches, and has yet to finish scanning this area." She merely raises an eyebrow at Celeste's attire. "If m'lady wishes, We might conjure you better garb once we reach a safe haven." Lyssandra then glances at Mika's wound, and gives her a wordless look asking how it had happened.

ooc: My brain hurts now...>_O

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Hm...? Oh, this?" she gestures to the wound on her leg. "I fell from a cliff... While attempting to spy...." She sighs and looks Lyssandra in the eyes. "The ledge came from under my feet and I caught my leg on a rather sharp rock... Gotta love it when that happens, eh?"

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste sighed looking at Lyssandra, a slightly pained look on her face, reaching up she touched the bag around her neck.

Celeste: "I realize it may seem like the kind of thing that the queen could catch onto, but in actuallity there is no magic involved. This is just a powder the elves will use occasionally to do spying. Its influence would be so little that even if the queen did sense it, she would think nothing of it. " She sighed internally, "I should think that you would know enough about elves to assume that I would not do anything to endanger the group. Although in this get up I am sure I look like a ditz, I can assure you what little brains I posess are still there." She grinned at each of them until her gaze flicked across Tailki. The half demon seemed to be weary, and confused. She blinked, his behaviour seemed like that of a cornered animal and that could be dangerous if any bad situation came up. "Do relax Tailki, if Mika says that it is her sister then I imagine that is probably who she is, unless there is some other reason you are lingering in doubt, anger and confusion." Giving him a pressing look she waited for an answer to come. When all he did was give her a pained look she shrugged and dropped to a crouch again. She gestured for them to be quite and remain still crawling on hands and knees she sneaked up the edge of the corner, peering around it and seeing no sign of the guards she disappeared around the corner coming back after she had spied out the next path. Pushing them behind a rock she sat down, breathless.

Celeste: "Alright, I am gonna need a little assistance on this one, So which one of you is up for a little blood spilling?"

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Cracks knuckles. "count me in..."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki gave a surprised face when he found out Lyssandra was Mikas sister, he also felt strange for taking her as a threat when first encounted, however that wasn't what was bothering him, it was Celeste's appearance that seemed to bother him, a woman that looked like her he saw in dreams, in nightmares. He wasn't sure of what to say when asked about what was the matter. Celeste then hid and they all did the same. She asked for help, Mika excepted, and tailki wanted to do all that he could.
    "I..shall try to help.", he said a little shuken, he's betrayed the queen enough and now he was going to begin fighting her army.

The queen looked into her magic ball, she watched as her army rose, stronger then they ever were thanks to Ryos blood. She was overly pleased with herself. She knew that Tailki was a big threat to her now and with the others. She looked again at their powers in her ball and saw the four colors joined by another, a look of horor ran across her face. She screamed and knocked the ball to the ground crwcking it as she still yelled,
    "Noooo, How can this be??!!", as she backed up in overwhelment, a guard came in to se if she was alright, he caught her as she was about to fall over, and told him,
    "You must find them. ...Find Them!!!!!", she stood and the guard agreed running out of the room to gather more trops to find tailki and the others.
    The queen stared at her brocken magical ball, "If they relise the powers that they posses within each other my kingdom shall fall, I can not let them beat me, I cannot, my new army is stonger than my old, but is it strong enough??!!", she looked around fractically to find something that will give her some kind of awnser. She sees a viale, with a sample of blood in it. She stumbles toward it and grabbes it and lookes at it, "Tailki.", and started to laugh.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika grins and looks at Lyssandra. "Are you gonna help us big sister?"

14. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra looks blankly at Celeste when she mentions "elves", then blinks and shakes her head. "Of course we will assist. But, the tense and confused one may wish to calm himself. Turning yourself into a giant bundle of nerves will not help, child." Lyssandra turned to Tailki as she spoke, then raised her eyebrows slightly. "You comprehend, ye--" she cuts herself off, and looks up, startled, going to a defensive crouch and becoming as still as a statue of ebony and ivory.
    *crunch*

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki calmed hiself, "You are right." Then brassed himself to fight against everything that he ever knew, everything he ever stood for. A guard suddenly jumpd down ontop of Lyssandra taking them all by surpprise.
    "I've found them!", he yelled to other guards that were near.
    Lyssandra rolled away and stood back up. The all stood ready to fight. The guard made the first move, Celeste through her knives however the guard hit her arm and she was off target, the knives headed toward Mika, Ryo jumped on her bringing them to the ground, the knives stabbing into a tree.
    "Leave us be.", Tailki yelled at the guard.
    "Ahh Tailki, it was not wise to betray us.
    At that the guard took out its sword and began t attack Tailki, who grabbed the guards arms. A struggle between the two started. Tailki managed to nock the guards sword from his hand and the guard through Tailki to the ground. He was hurt but saw the sword on the ground, he rolled and grabed it, stood and held the sword to the guards neck. The others watched in surprise.
    "You will call off the other guards, we are not here, you were not able to find us, if you don't we will know." Tailki let the guard run off. The others looked at him. Celeste clearly angry.
    "What did you do that for!!", she said annoyed.
    "Now we may not have to worry about being found untill we get to town."
    He bagan walking back to the way they were going.

OOC:it's alright I made everyone kinda do stuff right, none of it really changed anything and I think you would have done the same.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: i don't mind.

ic: Mika stands up and leans against the tree, glancing at the daggers in it. She slides back down into a sitting position, unbandeging her leg. "....."

17. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Not a problem, I doubt anyone really cares.

ic: Celeste watched the retreating guards back, as he disappeared around the corner. She dropped to her knees bringing her hands up to her face.

Celeste: "I am so sorry, I have failed all of you." Shaking her head in denial she muttered a string of curses, each one more vulgar then the last. Standing up she looked Lyssandra in the eye, as if measuring her for some unknown fault. "I should have sensed that guard, I didnt however. We all owe our lives to both you and Tailki. I am sorry I doubted you." Bringing her hand up she touched her heart and then Lyssandras shoulder. "You have my trust, and with that trust I would like to ask you a favor. Your senses appear to be much keener then my own, I would like you to lead us out. I believe your part in this is much larger then I had thought at first."

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: OK, i feel better now.
    IC: After Cleste talked to Lyssandra, Tailki went up to her with a slightly compasionate look.
    "It is alright moth...urr...Celeste.", he said and after almost making the mistake he finished quickly then stepped away embarrased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.