RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I don't know what came over him!!??
    IC: "...I am sorry, you are right, I do not know what came over me...", Tailki said as getting back up, not really relising Celeste was again showing her feelings for him.
    OOC: maybe he was being mind controlled this whole mind blockage thing seems jinda hard for him, and Jen, he's a little slow, noones ever loved him before!! How sad, :(

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: {giggle} yea he is kinda...slow. Sometimes I think my character is tempted to kick him in the head. :D Sad times for poor Tailki.

ic: "Sorry will not bring you back if you are dead." Celeste noted with worry in her voice. " Like I said before, just dont do it again. Next time it will be more then just a tongue lashing." She grinned to her self when she noticed him visibly flinch. Turning to Lyssandra she noted with satsfaction that she was ready and waiting. Motioning for her to follow she disappeared into the brush crouching low and keeping to the trees. Coming upon a small clearing she noticed several guards kneeling over someone she did not recognize. She looked in askance at Lyssandra who seemed to have her brows creased in concentration. Reaching out with her mind she prodded the demon in askance. *Do you know them?*

3. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: Ok, I have no idea what Mika may have had in mind, but I'm gonna do somethin'. Unless you all have an objetion, in which case feel free to ignore.

Lyssandra stared at the figure on the ground for a few seconds as recognition dawned in her eyes, then blind rage. She seemed to explode in a flurry of movement; charging foreward and tearing into the guardsmen with a soul-chilling battle cry, the first catching an uppercut with her claws, blood spurting and coating her in a fine mist. She swung around as the second closed, blinding him with a swipe but not before she caught a sword along her ribs, leaving a shallow cut, and a throwing dagger embedded itself in one wing. pausing for far les than a heartbeat, she yanked the dagger out of her wing and threw it back at its owner, sending it home into his eye. The fourth came at her in a headlong rush, and she darted an arm foreward, plunging her hand into his chest and tearing out his heart, earning a deep gash in her forearm. The fifth came up behind her and she whirled yet again, using the blood from his fellow's heart to blind him; as he attempted to clear his eyes, she snapped his neck in one smooth movement. Then she dropped to her knees next to the prone body, exaustion obvious. A harsh sob escaped her throught. "Be...alive...please...."

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: I wasnt sure if this person was supposed to be male or female. So I just assumed that it was male, if its not then just tell me and I shall change it. :D

ic: Celeste stared dumbstruck for a few moments at the demon kneeling beside the person laying on the ground. What had just happened shook Celeste to the core. The shear rage and power in the demon had completely befuddled her.
    Lyssandra's sobs shocked her back into reality. She quickly relayed a message to the others simply saying *get here quickly.* Positive that her message had reached them she walked into the clearing kneeling next to Lyssandra. Placing a hand on her shoulder as a gesture of comfort she reached into the mind of the person laying on the ground. *We are here now fear not. The guards are gone you are in danger no longer.* The person was a rather gory mess, a wound on his side and shoulder, and bruises all over verified her assumption that the guards had beaten him. Shutting her eyes she reached within the depths of her mind, feeling for the true source of power. Seeing the light she grabbed it with her mind, willing it to do her bidding. Whispering a chant of healing she reached out touching his chest with her hands. Feeling the pain in her mind she gritted her teeth. It was almost unendurable, however not fatal. Healing the wound on his side was the most serious so she tended to that first feeling the spell weave within the wound sealing it to ebb the blood flow. The bruises were minor, but painful. Finishing the chant she sighed in relief when his eyes fluttered open. Shaking Lyssandra gently she pulled her chin up for her to look. Lyssandra's eyes glowed with happieness as she hugged him. The others ran into the clearing assuming that their was trouble Mika stopped in her chest and stared at him, Tailki and Ryo each looked to Celeste for some explaination, she looked up at them exhaustion clearly visable. "I will be glad when this is over. My powers are all but drained, and I cannot do much more. The physical power in this valley is corrupted by the queen and is unusable by anyone who are pure of heart and mind. She turned to Lyssandra and gave her a small smile. "Arnt you going to introduce us?"

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: UnseelieSidhe you scare me sometimes with all that gore.
    ic: Tailki took Celeste in his arms as to hep her to stay afoot for she was weakened by the healing.
    "Yes, who is this?"

6. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: You think that's bad? You poor sheltered thing. :D

Lyssandra cradled the man gently and placed a kiss on his forehead. He opened his bleary eyes and looked up at her with a painful smile. "...I found you..." As they watched, he seemed to be healing further, all traces of injury soon competely gone. Lyssandra looked at the rest of them. "Meet Andesha. Andesha, this is Celeste, Tailki, and Ryo. Play nice," she said shortly, then slumped over to lay on the ground, still bleeding from the bone-deep gash in her forearm and the cut on her ribs; and her wing seemed to be losing a startling amount of blood. "Ande...stab wound...left wing..." After telling him, she promptly passed out from blood loss. Andesha moved quickly to her wing, swearing in eight different languages. "Do you know the best way to make someone with functioning wings bleed to death? Get a large vein in a wing; or break a major bone. Or both. Sitai..."

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste looked the man up and down before giving him a weak smile. "Velu bethesia...it's a pleasure to meet you. I apologize for not getting here sooner. I would not let them rush blindly into a situation with out making sure it was not a trap first. However, my pleas seem to fall on deaf ears to some of them."
    Turning to give Lyssandra a hard look, she stared dumbstruck as she watched the demon slump to the ground, and cursed in elvish. She had been so caught up in healing Andesha she completely forgot about the wounds Lyssandra had sustained. Removing her self from Tailki's embrace she grabbed his hand kneeled next to Lyssandra. At Andesha's advice she backed away and allowed the healer some room. She stared in a detatched facination as he worked, his methods seemed effective, so Celeste decided she would not interfere. She blinked in surprise when the sight of his ear caught her attention. 'an elf perhaps?' confused by the new findings she shook her head mentally and watched as he worked on her.

8. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: "Reaching out with her hands she repeated the same healing ritual on Lyssandra as she did on Andesha." Nope, didn't happen, darlin'. Blonde boy here is a healer...that's why he was paying attention to her wing. He was healing it.

At Celeste's approch, Andesha turned his head slightly. "Don't interfere...you could mess me up and her wing would be ruined..." He then returned all of his attention to what he was doing. as he turned his head back, his long tresses fell, concealing his face and revealing a rather pointed ear. He held his hands on either side of the wound as he chanted softly in a language that was extremely similar to elvish, his hands glowing a faint green. After finishing that he moved to her arm and cleaned it out with a touch of Healing, then pulled a small bottle out of a bag at his side and poured a little of its contents over the gash, still chanting. He then finished with the chant and poured a little more of the acrid-smelling liquid over the shallow cut on her ribs, and it sealed. He took her face in his hands, then pulled a tiny dagger out of his sleeve and made a delacate cut on his thumb. Which he, oddly enough, put into her mouth. Lyssandra opened her eyes instantly at the taste, and he removed his thumb and pulled a larger bottle out of his bag and handed it to her. "Drink it all, or else," he said simply.

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: lol oops, guess I read that wrong. I'll just edit that part out and change my reply. Sorry about that.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki stood and watched. After they were healed fairly well,
    "Well then, how is it that you know each other?"

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I thought you were ganna go after Mika? ummmmmmm...I thought you were already with us?

12. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: Guess not. But he's with the group now, so it doesn't matter. and just for public knowledge, Mika isn't dead. in fact, she's reading this as I type. And making fun of me. :anger:

ic: Lyssandra grumbled a bit, and downed the bottle of...stuff...o_0. Andesha stood and faced the group, brushing a bit at his bloodstained clothing. "How we know one another? Well...*cough* We're, ah, traveling companions," he said softly, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks and the tips of his ears. At Ryo's arrival, he turned to him and bowed. "I am Andesha cas Lafette. Mika, come here; let me see that leg."

13. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Andesha took the empty bottle from Lyssandra and stashed it in his bag, then turned his attention to Mika and Healed her leg. "Yes...the man is right; a presence is growing closer...I don't like it, let's jet. Andesha stood and helped Lyssandra up, brushed himself off, and stood waiting for soemone to take the lead. Lyssandra looked around, oreinting herself to the surroundings, then headed off stealthily in the direction they had been following originally.

ooc: Sorry if this doesn't make a whole lot of sence(or if my spelling sucks), I'm hyped up on sugar...:dizzy2:

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: Who gave you sugar!!??
    IC: Tailki followed Lyssandra along with the others. They continued towards the town they were heading for to gather supplies and to rest. They snuck through the hills and the trees avoiding the queens guards, having to fight them off at some points. They finally arrived at the edge of the town.
    "I fear that we lead whatever it is that has been following us to these people."

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Ahhh scary, sugar = bad things. I know, I played dance dance revolution for 6 hours yesterday hyped on mountain dew and strawberries dipped in sugar. ....My legs hurt.

ic: Celeste followed along behind everyone else saying nothing yet paying attention. When they came upon the village Celeste turned scanning the terrain behind them. There was something not quite right. Narrowing her eyes she looked up at the tree's but could verify nothing as being the cause of her unease. At Tailki's statement she turned back placing her hand on his shoulder. "I know we bring danger with us, if I could avoid having to stop here believe me I would. However, we lack enough supply's to survive until the next village. We will not let them know that we are here. Elves are bad enough, but the villager's take even less of a liking to demons, No matter how little the blood runs through your veins. Do not panic though, I know of someone here who is a friend, and will help us I am sure. Follow me." Slipping though the tree's along the back side of the village they came upon the back of an oblong shaped hut, she opened a celler door and motioned for the others to get inside. After the others were in, she slipped down herself shutting the door behind her. She gave the others a look that ordered silence and listened for the creak of floor boards above. Satisfied at hearing none she removed her pack laying it on the floor before sitting. "We will stay here until Jadrek returns. He is an old friend of the family on my mothers side and has helped us survive on that mountain for 19 years. You may rest until he returns, I will wake you when he arrives." Settling herself against the wall she pulled a blanket out of her pack handing it to Andesha. "We only have three blankets which means sharing." She grinned as each of them turned giving her a shocked look. "I imagine that Andesha and Lyssandra can share since they have more then likely had to do this before. The rest of you can decide amongst yourselves."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: doesn't it seem like we keep on attracting characters to us?Also, in this post, I forgot to say, Mika is mostly blind beleive it or not. But she wasn't always...

ic: Mika looks at Andesha. "So, how are you doing?" Her eyes are blanker than usual.

17. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra smirked at Celeste's comment about Ande and herself as Andesha replied Mika. "Well, to be perfectly honest, childling, I've seen better days. But I imagine we all have, yes?" He smiled a bit sadly at her, wishing in his heart of hearts that he could heal the damage that had already been done by a long-standing enemy. Lyssandra looked over at Celeste. "Wait...having a problem with demons I understand, but elves? Why?"

ooc: Look! She said "I"! :D

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste looked sadly over at Lyssandra, " People will always fear what they do not understand. These people have always been suspicious of outsiders, this is patially because of the queen." She turned her attention to the ceiling breaking out into a wolfish grin. "Also, when I was 12 years old I was just learning how to harness the elvish abilities and managed to blow up one of their barns. They've hated me for it ever since." She giggled half heartidly and leaned her head against the wall closing her eyes. "After that I had to use this way to get into the village, if I tried to go through the town they stoned me and called me a walking disaster. When I had the energies within me I would cause...'accidents'. Even though they knew it was me they had no way to prove it, and couldnt find me. I was a bit of a brat in my younger years. I had no friends that were my own age, though. I was abnormal so to speak. Not too mention I scared the day lights out of most of the kids that were my age." Sighing in frusteration she punched the wall behind her. "I hated them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.