RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste looked up blinking rapidly for several moments getting her eyes re-adjusted to the light. "Its rather dark down there. Oh, Ryo you wouldnt happen to be wanting one of these." She grinned and held out a silver hilted sword. "I imagine it should be fine for the work we'll be doing. That is, assuming you all are coming with me. I am going to track the guards first and then go for the queen." She glared in the direction of the retreating tracks of the guards, her eyes taking on a reddish tint to match the symbols on her cheeks. "I want to find the immoral bastard that killed Jadrek. Which reminds me, Lyssandra have you found anything yet?"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: oh umm Ryo was freaking out then he went looking for us, I thought there was something wrong.

ic: They all gathered the things in the storage. Ryo enjoyed his nice new sword. They headed out after the guards who ramesacked this village. This brought them in a new direction for the guards were looking for them and wouldn't head directlly back to the Queen. Tailki knew that their were other ways into the Queens castle and preferred going one of these ways as to not to be so obviousely headeing back for her by taking the way they came.

3. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Lyssandra didn't answer Celeste's question immediately, but looked up from the ground and pointed to the north. Andesha looked at Celeste. "She says that the one who killed Jadrek is that way. She can smell him on the wind." He sighed sadly. "He was a good man; I could tell. He had a strong soul, and was a great loss to the living world. We don't have time to give him proper burial, but I have a spell that uses little energy, leaves little trace, and would take seconds to cremate him, if you so wish." Lyssandra was still crouched down on all fours, her wings streached out. "Just let me know when we are ready to go," she said softly, but it sounded as though she was right by Andesha instead of several yards away.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Looks out the door. ".........." SheTakes Ryo's hand and follows.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at Ryo's new weapon. "May i see it for a moment?"

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Takes the sword. "Wow.. this is a rather nice sword.... It should prove strong later when needed..." She gives it back to him.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: Mika's a rather strong demon... and being Miyahshin too adds on to the strength

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I don't care for anything... Ihaveall I need......"

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: i am sadened two times in a row you guys just totally ignored what I wrote. You can at least say this was going on before we left instead of just skipping over poor Tailki.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...oh kay... hmmm what do I want???

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looks around the room for a weopen to use for he was willing to fight his old campainions in sake of his new ones. He sees a long but skinny sword and its case. He picks them up and puts it on his back.

ooc: kinda like Vicious' sword in cowboy bebop, I geuss.

12. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Andesha looks over at Ryo, eyeing the sword dubiously((sorry can't spell today)). "Ryo...don't fear losing them, they would have to be three weeks ahead of us, not ten minutes, for Lyssandra to lose their track.." He stands, dusting himself off. He whistles sherply at Lyssandra, making her turn and look at him. He picked up the large pack and...tossed it to her, in a surprisingly easy manner, and she caught it just as easily.

ooc: Heh...In case you didn't catch the not-so-subtle hint, Ande's a hell of a lot stronger than he lets on. But those guards earlier really did kick his booty. They had Cold Iron...o_0;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.