RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: Well he is half-demon he doesn't really need a big sword and it was like that one or like Guts in Berserk, but you already got a big sword and my friend drew his version of my character with a sword like I gave him. ...maybe I can show it to you guys on Monday.

ic: "I suggest we leave. We've rested long enough and we already left here once before.", Tailki gave his opinion.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: yeah now i get to say what i said before.
    ic: They all gathered the things in the storage. Ryo enjoyed his nice new sword. They headed out after the guards who ramesacked this village. This brought them in a new direction for the guards were looking for them and wouldn't head directlly back to the Queen. Tailki knew that their were other ways into the Queens castle and preferred going one of these ways as to not to be so obviousely headeing back for her by taking the way they came.

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste kept quite as they hunted the guards. She felt in a way responsible for what had happened to Jadrek. Holding back the tears that threatned to flow she took a deep breath and looked up at the trees. 'Something isnt right...' Looking around she glared at the woods behind her, 'Someone is back there...I can feel it.'

Celeste: "...We are not alone."

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki walked with Celeste trying to provide just a little confort to her. After the others realised they were being followed, "Blast, I was hoping they would have already passed through here and not be following us anymore.", he said.

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Who indeed?", Tailki tried to remember anyone else that the queen would send after them.

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: A bounty hunter perhaps?

7. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

ooc: Ooh, how about a bouny hunter that's after Ryo specifically? And anyone who has allied themself with him? If that's ok, that is. After all, we know next to nothing about his past, and we're all smart enough to not pry too much an let him tell us on his own.

Lyssandra let out a bone-chilling growl. "We do not have time for this...And I am getting very weary of sneaking about...I am quite tempted to throw a fireball at it already and be DONE with it!" Andesha all but sweatdropped at her expression, but nonetheless tried to soothe her. "Now now, my dear, you should know better than to throw magic at unknowns..."

ooc: Now, I REALLY have to go, I should be at school!:eek: (I know, I'm a bad girl...:sweat2:

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: that sounds good, Mark its your show right now.

ic: Tailki stands with Celeste awaiting the new presence, looking at Lyssandra and Andesha oddly after her little outburst.

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika shakes her head silently. "That boy is going to get himself killed one of these days....." She looks over at Lyssandra and Andesha. "Yes, Big sister.... you of all people should know better than to attack an unknown enemy......" She looks back to Ryo, disappointment obviously expressed. With a sigh, she hesetaintly follows Ryo out, recieving a small gash as two arrows are aimed at them. She turns to the direction the arrows originated, her eyes and misty gold, the blood on her arm trickling down. Mika lets out a low growl as markings appear on her forehead and arms.

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Celeste narrowed her eyes and pulled a small crossbow from her pack aiming it in the tree's above her. Letting loose an arrow, it whizzed into the tree hitting the leg of the shooter. Hearing a grunt of pain she smiled satisfied. "I suggest that you choose your targets more wisely in the future . An elf on blood feud is hardly a thing to be reckoned with, espcially since I can probably guess your employer is my acquired target."

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: your call dude.

ic: Tailki tries to put himself in front of Celeste to protect her, but she pushes past him and shots her arrows at the bounty hunter. "Celeste...careful, so don't know anything about him."

ooc: ...or her...

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

As Ryo lay on the ground the man raised his sword and was about to put an end to Ryo but was stopped by another sword. "Andesha, Celeste, see if you can help him.", Tailki said while fending off the man useing his demon strength uncoutiously, then to the man, "What is it that you want with him?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.