Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. Blue_TiGeR

Blue_TiGeR New Member

KAGOME KAGOME KAGOME KAGOME KAGOME.... i dont like kikyo not because she wanted to kill Inu.....its all about the hatred that she feels for him...i dont think she well listen to him not until she kills him...and then regret....so without the Tragedy.... Inunuyasha should stay with Kagome ...
    The End

2. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

KAGOMe. Kikyo's dead and even though shes a real strong women my heart warms up more to kagome. 'specially if they decided to have a little inu-yasha, i see her as a better mother.

3. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Amen to that, I so totally agree :p

4. Notason89

Notason89 New Member

My vot goes to KAgome, I mean come man she as a more beter attude with Inuyasha and she has pations with more than Kikyou. Come on, Kikyou always has that look in her eye that sends a chill down your spin. :glazed:

5. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

So for all that voted kikyo to bad......kagome all the way!!

6. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

So? I don't care if Kikyo didn't get enough votes. Some are better than none. So what if you like Kagome better? That's your opinion, but I and others still like Kikyo better.

7. Inuyasha_Ownage

Inuyasha_Ownage New Member

yes ur absolutely right people are entitled to their opinions... personally i like kagome more but kikyo does have a hidden agenda of her own

8. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

I like kagome better. kikyo tries to be nice but is it nice that she is stealing peoples souls? i mean the people who had those souls are dead but still. i wouldn't want my soul to go to a women who has been replased. i do not meaN replaced in a bad way. think about though. would you want your soul after dying to go to kikyo? just think about it.

9. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

yeah people do have there opinion i wasnt even say that u didnt have one or anything i just cheering for kagome so calm down

**kiyko looks good to i just like kagome better in personality and looks

10. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

Why do so many people hate Kikyo...??? She's a kind person all most of the time... and yes she's selfish and stealing peoples souls :sweat: ... but she can't live without them... Can some one PLZ explain...? :confused:

11. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Well, I think it probably has something to do with the fact that Kikyo is basically a creation/being of pure malice. The only reason she was able to hang on after she was brought back to life was because she was so full of hatred and anger. You have to admit, those aren't exactly stunning qualities.

When you add that to the fact that she has to steal the souls of others in order to survive and that she will occasionally do this little side-switch (you can never tell if she's going to help or hinder you on any given meeting) and it makes more sense as to why not as many people like her.

I personally find Kikyo annoying. She was dead and she should have stayed that way. Yes, she provides a nice conflict in the Inuyasha/Kagome relationship, but it would be much easier if her motivations weren't so murky. Yes, she still has feelings for Inuyasha, but as a being created of malice/hatred it's quite difficult to say what those feelings are. Yes, she is nice to innocent people, but she also has to steal from them the things they can never replace in order to continue her own survival.

I guess I have issues with characters who's main purpose for continued existence is to provide a catylst for the relationships of other people in the series (in this case, Kagome and Inuyasha). Yes, she was necessary to start things up between them, but afterwards she just gets in the way.

~Shadrach Anki

12. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

I also want to point out that kikyo also has her good points. she helps people out a lot. i still like kagome better though. i just want to point out that kikyo has her good points to.

13. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Definitely Kagome. I don't hate Kikyo though. After all, it isn't HER fault that she was ressurected by that witch (Urasae is it?). Truthfully, I don't really consider that clay thing Kikyo . The real Kikyo seemed like a quiet, mature, kind person. This Kikyo is.....evil (well not to everyone, but certainly to the Inu group). I think the REAL kikyo wouldn't want to drag Inuyasha to hell. She'd probably want him to get on with his life (maybe with Kagome? :catgirl: ) Also, Inuyasha and Kikyo had their chance. Though they had a nice relationship, it doesn't seem as if they were very close. Both seemed to be using the other as an escape route for their problems. They don't seem to have the close (and sometimes violent o_O) relationship that Inuyasha and Kagome have. Uhm.. I'd like to say something here, but before I can do that, how do u make spoiler tags? Because I was going to include something here that would prove that Inuyasha and Kagome trust each other more then Inuyasha and Kikyo did. Ah well, maybe later. Anyway, I think that Inuyasha and Kikyo had their chance, and it obviously failed. Now it's Inuyasha and Kagome's turn, and in all honesty I think they're better for each other then Inuyasha and Kikyo were.

14. Fushigi Rockna

AHHHH!!! I HATE KIKYO!!! SHE IS SUCH A WITCH WITH A B!!! DAMN HER TO HELL THAT MISERABLE PIECE OF BREATHING CLAY!!!

Kagome's a bit annoying, but she's got this Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi meets Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh feel. Don't ask me how, Miaka and her sweetness, and Anzu with her temper I guess. Maybe a better example would be Wakaba from Utena...

But anyways, she's a lot better than Kikyo. She's got her funny moments too. :)

15. mrBadger

mrBadger New Member

I don't get it.
    1) Is kikyou made out of clay?(Her new self)
    2) Where there episode before the ones where Kagome met Inu-Yasha?
    3) I've seen pictures if Kikyou being nice and sad(She looked so sad and tragical) were they from a movie or some earlier episode?

16. Kagome's Arrow

lemme see if i can answer ur questions

1) yes, either that or dirt. I'm not entirely sure.
    2) no she meets him in the first episode
    3) what you're seeing are probably flashbacks, because while they don't have episodes before Inu meets Kag, they often show flashbacks of what happened before then. Kikyo was a really melancholy person during her lifetime, and you're probably seeing pictures of that.

17. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Yea, I probably have to agree with that. They do have a lot of flashbacks and such.

18. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

Yah...agree.. I also like Kagome better...but is it not the same..? I mean that Kagome is Kikyou's recarnation...!!

19. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

If you ask me this question is very bad not to be rude or anything but Kikyo and Kagome are pretty much the same person so that means that if you say u like one of them then uyou are actually saying that you like both of them (since Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo) am i right or what?

20. Kagome's Arrow

ehh sry i just get annoyed when people say that. I feel sorry for Kagome sometimes for the same reason. I mean, sure Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation, but they are not the same person. I mean their personalities couldn't be any more different. The only thing that they have in common is their looks and powers. Other then that, they're completely seperate people. How would you feel if someone came up to you and said "hey you look like this girl i know.. uh.. Shidbdd! So you must be Shidbdd's reincarnation!" and then from then on, nobody sees you as yourself but just another version of Shidbdd. Kagome has to put up with a lot of that...

sorry for ranting.. i just felt i had to say that