Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Don't let it bother you. If they want to like Kagome, then that's their decision. It should only be a problem if they don't respect the opinions of the Kikyo fans. Hey, this amount of Kikyo votes is much better than one, or even five; and it's certainly better than none! :cool:

2. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

At first i liked Kagome more than Kikyo, but now its the opposite. If to think about it, Kikyo was the first Inuyashas love, a powerful miko and she is also much more beautiful than Kagome is. And i like Kikyos personality too, she is calm and wise, not clumsy and annoying as Kagome is. And i love Kikyo's long hair, sooo nice!(i tried to grow my hair long, but they just dont grow as fast as i want them to :anger2: ) and Kikyo doesnt run around feudal japan in a mini skirt, which is a plus :anime:

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

At first I liked Kikyo, but now I can't stand her. She has major issues to deal with. I'm for Kagome all the way!

4. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

I like both of them :blush2: :sweat2: :anger2: :dizzy2: :bleed2: ORO!

5. drunken munkee

drunken munkee New Member

I'd have to say i like kagome over kikyo. It just sucks that inuyasha hates her because he's still in love with kikyo. how could he hang onto his feelings for her. She's a b**** who tried to kill him. Inuyasha's awesome. It's the first anime i ever watched, and it's the best. if anyone tries to kill inuyasha, then they can die. not to mention, kagome's hotter. I mean, i guess everyone has their own opinion, but to me kagome is better.

6. beautiful*blond

beautiful*blond New Member

i like kagome better, shes alive ok! lol
    shannon :catgirl:

7. coldzero

coldzero New Member

Kagome all the way for me. I just liker her better than Kikyo but i don't hate her.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

kagome kagome kagome

hate kikiyo hate kikiyo hate kikiyo

kagome kagome kagome

hate kikiyo hate kikiyo hate kikiyo :sweat2:

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I'm no expert on inu Yasha but from what I've seen I prefer Kikyo. Her relationship with Inu yasha was far more touching *sigh* :sweat2:

10. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I don't think Inu-Yasha hates Kagome. If he hated her, he would've never rescued her sorry butt all those dozens of times, also, if he hated her, he would've killed her a long time ago.

As for Kagome's looks, to be honest, I think Kikyo is much more beautiful than she is. So is Sango. Kagome's a plane jane to me, and I think her hair is bad, and her uniform is ugly.

This may not have to deal with Kikyo, but I think it's unfair how Kagome gets all the credit, and becomes really popular while Inu-Yasha, Miroku, and Sango do the hard work for her. Most of the time she's unarmed, and she stands there like a helpless child while she watches the other three gets sliced to ribbons! I'm sorry, but that just infuriates me. Though Kagome does do some heroic things, I don't see her as a good heroine. In fact, I think she is a very poor excuse for a heroine. That's why I choose Kikyo (and Sango) over Kagome.

11. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

i vote kikyo she is way cooler than kagome

12. SailorMina

SailorMina New Member

hey

i love kagome shes so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. BowandArrow

BowandArrow New Member

Kagome is definatly better...Sure shes not as brave and stuff but for god sakes at least she didnt try to kill Inu Yasha...I mean Inu Yasha's brother is just plain cool...I mean you can't tell with him...Sometimes he's not evil and others he just wants to kill...but really i know Kagome ain't exactly in the greatest cloths but she is much better than Kikyo...oh ya and i have a question and anyone can answer...How do you get a picture? Im new here and i have no clue what to do...haha

14. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Kagome is a looooooot better and a lot more pretty than kikyo. kikyo annoys me soo much. Kagome also saves Inuyasha's life several times :catgirl: So Kagome, you kick a$$

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

accually, i'm starting to side with both kikyo and kagome. kikyo was inuyashas past and kagome is his future. when kikyo was her old self, before meeting onigumo and stuff, i think that she was a really nice person. she smilled a lot and stuff. but now that she was brought back from the dead, she's all mean and sad and stuff . . . i feel sorry for her . . . anyway, kagome is a lot like her. maybe that could be one of the reasons why inuyasha kinda likes her . . . whatever . . .

16. TheUndeadMiko

TheUndeadMiko New Member

i so totally agree :anime: :anime:

17. shippou

shippou New Member

i like kagome the most-but her and kikyo are kinda the same person
    the only differance is that kagome is kikyos reincarnation??

18. fluffyofthewind

fluffyofthewind New Member

i don't know. i have do say kikyo. because she goes solo on things. kagome is like all over inu yasha's D@!#.

19. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

KAGOME!!she's hot and care for inuyasha and doesnt try to kill him she might not be fully mature but who is.

20. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I choose Kagome

I dont think Inuyasha and Kikyo were meant to be together. Their trust in each other was broken too easily.