Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

koo koo kachu . . . kikyo is dead! kaput! and kagome is alive and happy so i would soooo go with kagome. and plus, kikyo REALLY dies after naraku got rid of his onigumo side and kills her. inuyasha chooses kagome anyway. . .

[Kogarashi] If there are possible spoilers in your posts, please warn people accordingly.[/Kogarashi]

2. Miko

Miko New Member

kikyou dies?......again?

3. Osaka

Osaka New Member

um excuse me but you should really slap spoiler on that. You just ruined the ending ><.

4. Midori

Midori New Member

Kikyo isn't all bad. You can't say it's her fault Onigumo came, got himself roughed up, and called on demons to get the Shikon Jewel and Kikyo in exchange for his crummy soul. But for the poll, I just have to say that Rumiko SHOULD make things right again before the end.

5. chobitsfreak

chobitsfreak New Member

she killed a monk in the 8th volume of the manga, and i'm not sure what episode in the anime, but i saw that episode. i like kikyou too, she is so much cooler. kagome is so girly, it's pathetic. oh yeah, even though i have to side with RazorBladeSmile, you don't have to call everyone lame. o_O

6. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

Kikyo killed a monk in episode 22 in the anime. It was on the episode that we found out that she survived the fall from the cliff on the episode she was brought back to life. She stayed at a village and played with the children, one of them being a girl named Sayo. Kikyo murdered the monk before Sayo's eyes. The monk knew Kikyo was dead and wanted to put her to rest, but it was he who lost his life in the process.

7. NurikoLover15

NurikoLover15 New Member

kagome

I would say , Kagome. Though some ppl here said that , Kagome is girly and whimpy and stuff like that... but that was only in the beginning when she just came into the "unknown world" , but later when she figured out her power with arrows and bow she saved everyone many times , she even faced Sesshomaru to protect Inuyasha. And Kagome is more fun person to be with.
    though Kikyo is not bad either , i use to hate her too , but after episode 98 I changed my opinion. If you watched that episode you know what I am talking about.
    And aslo i heard someone said what happens in the end of the series. what ever that person said is not true , cause Inuyasha series are not over yet there are 121 episodes and 2 movies out and the 3rd movie is coming up and they plan to make more. And no one knows whats gonna happene in the end not even Rumiko , herself.
    ( Maybe you were talking about playstation game ending? when Kikyo jumped to Naraku and burned him along with herself, maybe thats what you ment? but thats just a playstation game ending not anime series)
    I guess i talk too much:shy3: sorry

8. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

I have to say kagome is the best. I mean kikyo is freaking obsessed with dragging inuyasha to hades!! shes gone insane!!! plus she isnt even alive for petes sake!!! I mean come on!!! Inuyasha deserves someone REAL not bones and clay!! have respect!!

9. Miko

Miko New Member

respect for... what, ayame? for the dead? or for inuyasha? kikyou is not all bad. sure she's obsessed with taking inuyasha with her win she dies... again. but that may be her twisted (i emphasize the word twisted) way of showing her love for him...

10. chobitsfreak

chobitsfreak New Member

Yeah, Kikyo should be put back to her grave because she will never live, she's dead, and not even magic can ever undo death, as much as they can bring someone dead to their feet again, the person's still dead. after all, she only lives with the hatred for inu-yasha in her, she doesn't have any emotions, only her hatred. i really feel sorry for her, but she was so cool when she was alive!

11. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

For Inuyasha of course. But I think you have a point Miko, maybe wanting to take Inuyasha with her when she dies, again, is her twisted way of loving him. But I still think Kagome's better. Kikyo was pretty cool when she was alive, but shes not alive anymore, therefore she is no longer cool, in my opinion at least.

12. Midori

Midori New Member

I guess I'll vote for Kikyo. Maybe she's ice-cold now, but before she was a really great person/priestess, and its not her fault Onigumo was so stupid and let demons take his soul to make Naraku. Since she thinks Inu killed her, she wants her revenge because Kagome came and freed him. She probably though it wasn't fair. And she does help heal other people when she isn't trying to kill Inu-Yasha, so she isn't all bad.

13. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Kagome is definitely better but I don't think the Kikyou lovers want Kikyou back with Inuyasha, RIGHT? Especially since it's obvious that Kagome is better for him than Kikyou ever was (since she wasn't trusting and since she wanted him to be human so she could get what she wanted. Yeah, it's not totally a selfish thought since all she wanted was for a normal life but still, she could have had that anyway. All she had to do was make herself stronger (physical and emotional) that way she wouldn't have to deal with loosing anything.

14. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I don't care who Inu-Yasha ends up with- just as long as HE'S happy. As with Kikyo, she wasn't trying to make Inu-Yasha human for her own selfish reasons, she loved him, and she wanted to help him. Don't let your hatred blind you from the truth.:cool: I don't think Kagome's right for him (she's pouty, self-centered, annoying, and rude), and Kikyo's dead... So she's out. Yet, to be dead honest, I'd rather have Inu-Yasha be with Kikyo. Call me crazy, but I like Kikyo far better than Kagome. Kagome smells.:p

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

i like Kagome...Kikyo is too old for my tastes :D :bleed: :shy3: :rolleyes:

16. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

Kagome!!!!! she's sooo much cooler! besides, Kikyo is evil & scares the S*** outta me!:catgirl: :catgirl:

17. Gaijin

Gaijin New Member

If it really comes down to this, I'd say that both of them have certain good traits. Like Kikyo is wise and mature, and Kagome is funny and a good person(not that Kikyo isn't). There isn't anyone nuetral about the two in this thread, is there?

18. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I'm sure there's quite a few, even though I'm for Kikyo all the way, it's nice to have neutral fans who like both girls. It would be easy if everyone were neutral, because this hate-thing is kind of getting out of hand. I mean, come on. It's just a show!:p

19. Kagome87

Kagome87 New Member

I like kagome better than kikyo.

20. Miko

Miko New Member

i like them both, its just that i like kikyou better. its kinda hard to explain...