Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

Like Star Princess said its just a show! I like kagome, but hey! everyone has a different opinion on things. so there is no reason for this hate thing really. we all say what we think and if someone says differently than you, who cares? there is no reason to be miffed about that. just like I said, Different opinions.

2. Dark_Baku_Fan

Dark_Baku_Fan New Member

I like Kikyou better
    i mean, i don really like eithe of em that much...im a Sango fan, but, Kikyou. Shes just...i dunno....and it's not really her fault that she hurt Inu...>.>

3. makurayami

makurayami New Member

Kikyou definately! She's so much more powerful... wonder why so many likes kagome better...

4. Miko

Miko New Member

ya know, makurayami, i've been asking my self the same thing. all ive seen so far for answers to kikyou gripes is that she's dead, or that she's trying to kill inuyasha. but does anyone really understand kikyou? *gasp* could she be a misunderstood heroinne?*i think i spelled that wrong*

5. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I understand Kikyo perfectly, and I do believe Kikyo is very misunderstood. She's one of the most misunderstood anime characters I've come across. She's really not that difficult to understand. It's hard for the anti-Kikyo to understand, because they don't want to understand. Just be glad that you like Kikyo. With me, I'd rather be a part of the minority than the majority. With Sailor Moon, I like Chibimoon- the Senshi that a majority of the fans hate, but I like her a lot, and I'd rather be a Chibimoon fan, than a Chibimoon-hater. That goes with Kikyo as well.

6. Ma. Isabel

Ma. Isabel New Member

what?!?!?! kagome is the best!!! why can inuyasha stay with kikyo when she is already death and wants to kill him?!?! so i say inuyasha must stay with kagome!!!!;)

7. Sess_lover

Sess_lover New Member

I would definently pick Kagome over Kikyo because Kikyo is a ***** to Inuyasha and threats to kill him.

8. Star Princess

Well, Kikyo's not the only one out to kill Inu-Yasha. There's Naraku, there's Sesshomaru- who's a BIG jerk. I don't care if he IS handsome! It's what's inside that counts. I don't see what's the big deal.

9. LiLIceKitten

LiLIceKitten New Member

KK i Voted for Kagome I don't have a problem with Kikyo. She trys to kill him repeatedly but not because she want's to! i mean she got part of Kagomes soul right?
    so she still loves inu yasha how can that be so bad i mean she died for him and the part of the soul she has in her is Kagome's hate from her time and Kikyo's hate fom the feudal area That's alot of hate to be directed at one person! So my question is if u still love some one don't u want the best for him!
    And hasn't Inu Chan been through enought already?Both parents died leaving him alone and neither Human's nor Demons x-cepted him Till Kagome came along! so i had to vote for Kagome she gave him a chance when Kagome wanted him to change
    :D :catgirl:

10. single spark

single spark New Member

i'd definitely have to go with kagome!

she's prettier,more sweet,more caring and more cooler than kikyou^_^

11. Demon Inuyasha

Demon Inuyasha New Member

Kagome She more nicer Kikyo's a B&%ch

12. mimi

mimi New Member

kikyou or kagome

well i personally think that Inuyasha will pick none of them. i mean, if kikyou is really kagome, and kagome is really kikyou in the past, then i believe that there will be a future Inuyasha too... i believe that inuyasha and kikyou would have been together if there weren't those little tricks being play... and you know who play those nasty tricks, it was Naraku.....

so Inuyasha can't stay with kikyou cuz she's already dead, and he also can't stay with Kagome cuz she's from the future.... i mean what if the well got destroyed, how are they going to make contact???? well, if it cause Kikyou and Inuyasha's life by loving eachother, then kagome (future Kikyou) will find her future Inuyasha right people... well this is all i have to say....:rolleyes:

13. Eternal_Tear

Eternal_Tear New Member

hum... kikyou or kagome? this question is asked a lot ^^' and I'm not sure which of the two girls he REALLY and ACTUALLY love. Kikyou he felt in first love. But then naraku tricked the two, (whats very sad :() I don't like Kikyou, I HATE her, but I believe its wrong to say, he sould be together with kagome just I hate kikyou. Kagome is her reincarnation, and Inuyasha first times believes, as he met her, she'd been kikyou. but in time of the anime, with the time I believe he felt in love with kagome. the two are such cuuuuuuute XD but it's too sad with kikyou... the poor girl lost him and she awake by urasue (Witch with B..>__<!") so just tha thing she could do is to kill inuyasha, the man she loves! yeah.. poor kikyou. but I believe in the end she leave her memories in the past, and doesn't have a future. (**** shikon ._.) Yes... and I believe Inuyasha does in the beginning see kikyou in kagome. He miss her very much. And I believe the love for kikyou never die in him. he every will love her. But he will see that it is past, and the future must go on. So he saw the right side on kagome, and not kikyou in her any more ^^' (I hope) and that the love to KAGOME the person kagome, not the kikyou inside her stronger is than it to kikyou ever was. but I don't know, I just can hope he will know it.. so I say, he will go to the end with kagome, and begin a future with her. But still inside his heart he'll never forget kikyou, but the love to "the" kagome is stranger..
    so I'm sorry to everyone what I write here ^^''''' but its my meaning *drop*... ^^' sorry if you don't understand what I mean it would be okay I'M German.
    U__U;

14. Star Princess

I don't know if he's in love with Kagome at all... He's just so attached to Kikyo. I'm not saying he doesn't care about Kagome, but I don't think he's in love with her. Well... So far at least.

I don't know why everyone's moaning at Kikyo for "stealing" Inu-Yasha away. HE'S falling for her all by himself. :rolleyes:

15. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

First off....if there are spoilers in your posts use the spoiler tag they do work you know!And dont spam...make your posts worth the megabites that they are using....dont state the obvious.....give explanations!!!

----------------------> now going back to the thread topic....

I chose Kagome, becuase she looks really good with Inuyasha.
    Besides I could never really like some one who trys to kill Inuyasha...or seal him in a tree...but if you think about it, if she never did, then Inuyasha never would have met Kagome. So I guess that one of her evil doings actually came in handy.But still, she says she used to love him, but then turns around and trys to kill him...I dont think so
    Thus I choose Kagome!

Misao

16. zero35

zero35 New Member

kagome! ALL THE WAY

17. AngelofInsanity

AngelofInsanity New Member

I like Kagome more. Kikyou just kind of creeps me out a little to much.

18. hitman2x

hitman2x New Member

Hi
    I be a newcomer.
    Kikyo or kagome ???
    certainly I don't like Kikyo as Kagome
    I think kikyo is a bit selfish.
    even she died, she still make as much troubles to Inu as she can.
    I can not understand what she think in her mind.
    :dizzy2:
    And about Kagome????
    I don't have Idea.
    Eh!!! it's not mean I like Kagome,
    OK see Ya.

19. inuyashas_girl

inuyashas_girl New Member

kagome

Inuyasha your so strong and and :kagomeI'd have to say me (kagome) :anime:
    I can't beleive some of you like that Psyco witch :anger2:

20. Miko

Miko New Member