RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Well that is very interesting almost like how I use my swords but different" knight replied holding out his hand and the energy sowrd appeared in it then dissappeared.

" By the way i never did hear your answer on why you turned red for" knight added as he shifted his postion inhis chair adn staired out of the window

" Your are right tunderella but in time and practice i will becoem stronger that is what my teacher wanted me to do is to get stronger then him but i doubt i can reach his level of trainning" Knight added turnning to her and gave a slight smile

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

“It appears that I am the presence of a goddess, Thunderella Raimashin-sensi,” Sphynx bowed before her.

An attendant from the helicopter pulled out a stretcher for Hotake for he had fallen. Sphynx helped him move Hotake onto the stretcher. The man stumbled after they lifted him up almost dropping him. If Hotake hadn’t been strapped in he would have fallen.

“Please be careful,” Sphynx said.

“Everyone get on,” Lynx told those who were left. She looked at Sphynx who had joined them. “So you have gone against my wishes.”

“I am sorry if it displeases you so,” Sphynx said to her and then bowed. “If you would like I will quit sister.”

“It is too late for that,” she replied. Her eyes grew dark. “I am never that anymore.”

“But to me you are always that and more,” Sphynx said to her.

“Whatever.” She turned around and got onto the helicopter.

“So does your facility come fully equipped with all that is needed?” Spynx asked while helping load Hotake onto the helicopter.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai turned towards everyone from the co-pilots seat.

"Yes. Once we reach Melun, we will be able to take the Kingdom Academy Transport Jet. Once there, as I stated previously, all arrangements will be made and these two will be back to their normal selves in no time. And don't worry about the arrangements, you three will be okay. Now is everyone ready?"

4. Fushigi Rockna

“It appears that I am the presence of a goddess, Thunderella Raimashin-sensi,” Sphynx bowed before her.

Thunderella's eyes slightly widened. His chocie of words...was he only trying to compliment her or did he know...?

"Sphynx..." she called to him softly as she finally got on the helicoptor. "I'm not a goddess. I'm far from one. It'll still be a thousand years or more before I ever become one, even if it's posisble for me to be..."

She looked away sadly. Yes...I'm just a demi...

"Thunderella-sensei?" Yuki began, noticing how she was now. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." she smiled at him, hiding away the sadness. "I was just...thinking about my father...tis all."

"You mentioned earlier 'your people'...What did you mean?" he then asked. It had been bopthering him what she said earlier.

"You would all find otu soon enough anywyas." she began. "I'm not from here. I'm fronm Hollow Bastion...or Radient Garden as we call it now. It's another world in othr words."

Yuki was intrigued. He'd have to ask her ater about her world and the gods of her people she also brought up. But right now, Troy was free.

"Troy...may i ask you...where'd you get that gunblade?" he asked.

5. Basher

Sphynx blushed about the misunderstanding with Thunderella. "What I meant was your as beautiful as a goddess." He did his best to bow from his seated position.

Lynx reached over and pushed him back in his seat. "Don't bother doing that with her." She paused in her words. "Or anyone for that matter." She sighed and put her hand to her temple.

Sphynx blushed and didn't know what to say. He turned to Master Kai who answered his question. "I am not too worried about the Academy. I think it will precede its repetition. I am sorry for being clearer.” He blushed again and was about to bow but he looked at Lynx. He stopped himself. He didn’t want to upset anyone in his presence. “I was wondering about the hospital facilities. Are we going to a battle hospital or the schools? I am not to sure about their condition. But Hotake isn’t doing so well.” He touched Hotakes face. It felt rather warm. “I fear for him.” His eyes became downcast.

"Troy...may i ask you...where'd you get that gunblade?" Yuki asked.

Sphynx looked up at the sound of this question. It was best to leave this matter in the capable hands of their teacher. But he couldn’t help himself but to worry. He was taught some medicine and he saw people die for less. He theorized that these teachers had capabilities beyond the normal soldiers.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai watched as Thunderella's eyes grew wide at Yuki's comment.
    "There's no way he could know" Kai reassured himself, but he could still see the worry in her face. He would talk with her later when they reached the Academy.

"They will be treated at the Academy" Kai began answering Sphynx's quesition. "These two need special treatment and no regular hospital can help them as we can, and thank you for the compliment on the Academy."

7. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(OOC=I think everyone is on now so I'm going to post up the ending of this part of the story. Basher or FR, at the end of it, I'll leave a note for you to close it for the mean time. For everyone else, please don't post after me and if you did by mistake, please delete the post)

"Troy...may I ask you...where'd you get that gunblade?" Yuri asked Troy.

"The Gunblade..." said Troy as he looked back at the Gunblade he found. Though it was a Gunblade, it wasn't like any other Gunblade he had seen before. The handle was partly sliver as the grip was lined with silver linings. The top of the handle that meet the blade of it was headed like an angel's wing as it shined in the moon light. A silver white chain hung from the end of the handle as on the end of it was of a quarter moon that seemed life like. The blade was lined with symbols that Troy couldn't read as they formed into odd shapes and the blade edged was white like the color as it curved and formed at the tip of the blade and along the blade into like a samurai sword. The base was wide like all Gunblades as it moved down the blade, it wasn't as wide. "I just found it," said Troy as he looked back at Yuri. Troy told him of what happened, seeing the Gunblade near the edge of the river, seeing Karrie falling from the tower and caughting her before she hit the ground. How he looked over his shoulder and there was the Gunblade, right by his side. He decided to pick it up and carry it with him, even though he didn't understand why he wanted to.

"And that's how I got it," said Troy as he looked back out the window.

"Now is everyone ready?" asked Kai as he looked back toward us in the back from the front.

"We're all here," said Hitachi as he closed the door on his side. Lynx and Knight closed the other as they were closest to the other door on the other side. Kai turned back around and faced the space infront of them. A man in a long white coat with white long hair that was down to his legs was in front of the heilcopter but the night time sky hid his face in the shadows.

"Sir, who's that?" asked the captain as he pointed him out.

"I don't know," said Kai in a wondering voice. Suddenly, a force shook the heilcopter. The bottom of the heilcopter moved a little as Kai and the captain looked up to see the tower in the distance, then looking back down to see the man gone.

"Okay, I've had enough scary moments for today," said the captain as he grabbed the joystick and the heilcopter was sent into the air. As it hovered in the air as all of Paris could be seen from where they were, the captain pointed toward the tower. "What the bloody hell is that?!" he said. A round object could be seen above the Eiffel Tower as it loomed there. It was huge, giant, as big as the tower itself, what ever it was. It seemed to be an orb of some kind as purple lines traced patterns upon the black surface of the orb, disappearing after a second and then reappearing in another pattern. Black lines like cables were shoting out of the surface of the orb as it loomed over the tower. The cable like lines hit the ground as whole areas were turned into creators, warehouses turned into dust and soldiers that were upon the ground were turned into nothing, no dust, no remains, nothing at all but the very air you breath. "By God...what is this?" asked the captain as they stared outward.

"Its what we feared," said Hitachi as he appeared between Kai and the captain.

When Hitachi moved over there, Troy didn't even see him move. He didn't see any motion at all as Troy looked out the window at the orb that now loomed above the tower.

"Captain," said Hitachi that now turned to him. "Get us out of here. NOW!!" ordered Hitachi as the captain moved the joystick and they were turning away from it. Hitachi looked out the window back at the orb. <No power is sensed from that orb but then, what is it?> thought Hitachi. <If this is Rana's doing, he's done more than I ever thought he could.>

After a few mintues of silence, the captain said..."We're nearing the border of Paris. We're be at Melun in about ten minutes..." A shock wave suddenly hit the heilcopter, taking everyone by surprised. The heilcopter turned and twisted in the air as something was pushing the heilcopter forward. "What the hell?!?!" said the captain as he had both hands on the joystick. Everyone else was being pushed into each other. Karrie was pushed against Troy as Hitachi was pushed against Lynx. Yuri was pushed into Thunderella as everyone else hit the walls of the helicopter. "HANG ON!!" shouted the captain as they suddenly hit the ground hard.

Hours seemed to pass as Troy woke up as he lay on the ground. His body was sore as he got up, wondering what happened. His cloths were torn and he had dust on him as he brushed it off. He looked to his left and saw Karrie lay on her back with her eyes closed. She also had her cloths torn and had dust on her. He looked toward his right and saw Yuri lay there with his eyes closed too, in the same state as himself and Karrie. He looked around as his sight was foggy for some reason. Everything was blured as he got up off the ground. The heilcopter was in ruins as he could only see himself, Karrie and Yuri. He didn't know where everyone else was but upon the ground near Karrie, was his Gunblade. It didn't seem affected by the crash at all but as he looked over at Yuri as his Gunblade was at the side of him, his Gunblade was dusty. Troy looked outward toward where they should have came from and heilcopter parts were in the way. Troy ran over to them and climbed up on them as he contued to climb to get to the top. Before he did, he looked back down at Karrie and Yuri and saw that they were still asleep. He looked back up and got up on top of the ruins of the heilcopter.

He stood straight up as he looked outward, frozen with fear of what he now saw. A creator, as large and deep and wide as the eye could see, went outward from what should have been Paris. The night sky showed the moon as it loomed over the creator as he looked on, no cloud was seen in the line of sight. He heard Karrie's voice calling for him from behind him but he still just stood there as he gazed outward.

"Who...who...who did this?" asked Troy softly and slowly as tears came to his eyes. From what all the people that were still asleep or unaware of what just now happened; Paris, France, is now wiped out from the face of the Earth.

(You can close it now, Basher or FR)

8. Lance Leingod

(Okay, in this part of the RPG, it’s for Organization members only and what ever said here, shown or done does not affect everyone else nor do they know anything about it. I’ll have another comment at the bottom about what to do)

A fortress loomed in the distance in England as it was far off to sea but still apart of England. The island was large in size as on little bits of land were giant guns pointing out to sea. On the outside, you only saw walls of steel with search lights and guns lined along it as far up as you could see in the sky. Pass this wall was another wall and then a third wall as rock and earth lined between the walls and packed tightly together. Pass the third wall, was a wasteland of turrert guns that lined the ground in rows as they pointed toward the walls for as far as you could see within it. Beyond this, was a giant blue and black dome that was larger in campared to the walls and wasteland of guns.

Inside this dome, many different people live in it but 27 were more inportant than the rest. In a room, a white and black fog filled the room as two figures blured passed sight. Both were in black trench coats as their hoods were off their heads. Both were men, both had long hair but one had black hair as the other had purple. They both held two daitos in each hand as black auras surrounded each blade. Both were swinging their swords at the other faster than anyone could see. Both suddenly stopped as they cleared some distance between them.

"Good, Shinji," said the man with black hair as he stood straight up with the swords at his sides. "You used the Terror darkness power well."

(I'll PM you later, Hitohiro)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Else where, one large man in another black trench coat, larger than most men, stood in a large room at the side. In the middle of the room, it went down some as the sides of the lowered place was lined with white and black sofa chairs as they attached to the sides. Above the chairs were hung pot planets as they hung from chains. Tables of fruit and food were at the sides as the room was lit by lights from the roof of the room. A women in a black trench coat was in the middle of the room as she was siting in a chair looked up at the man.

"So, Avian, what is it you like about the Organization?" asked the woman to Avian as he ate a green apple.

"Sanalvan, we've been through this before. I'm the second strongest within this Organization, next to Rana," Avian said to Sanalvan as he turned toward her as he ate the apple. "I follow him because he's stronger than me and I like it that way."

Sanalvan snorted. "Yeah," she said as she looked up at the plants.

(As above, you can create a room for this scene for your character, you can create a training room like Val and Shinji are in, or you can join the room that Avian and Sanalvan are in. Not your own characters' rooms yet.)

9. Basher

Another black cloak entered the room where Sanalvan and Avian sat. His hood was pulled over his head. He walked to the table ignoring the two previous occupants. His walk wasn't brisk or slow it was a mixture of the two. He took a plate. Showing of his black gloves he lined his plate with an assortment of food.

After his plate was filled he sat down far away from the two. He sat there with his face covered eating his meal. He barely ever removed his hood for he was the one they called Nameless.

10. Fushigi Rockna

"Beautiful and gorgeous...perfect flowers...oh if only I had been to dose you in blood..." a female voice cooed to her white rose bush in her private garden.

At the fact that she couldn't take part in battle like she had wanted to, she raised her naginata and angrily slashed at the bush...only to feel bad afterwords for doing so.

"Poor flowers...didn't do nothing wrong...mommy's sorry..."

"Seras." a voice called.

her green eyes widened, and she turned her white head to the only nobody that could make her happy. With a smile spread across her face, she ran into his arms. "Jacques, my love!" she squeled happily.

He caught her and kept her up as he spoke to her. "I heard you had to stay at home this time?" Jacques himself had not been in the battle either, but he had been away on other duties. Seras had been aptly told 'stay here. We'll have no use for you today.' Naturally, upon hearing that, Seras had slashed the heck out if her petunias, daisies, and other flowers that were a bit too happy for her anyways. It was slashing the roses that made her upset.

She pouted after he said that.

"They only need me for my..."

the thought of thta was enough to make ehr slash up soem other unlucky flower bed, but Jacques was here and it kept her under control.

He smiled at her and started stroking that pure white hair he loved so much. "It's okay, your time will come Seras and they will realize you are much more than healing. But I have something for you..."

"What?" Seras asked as he put her down.

She wasn't sure where he pulled it out from but he pulled out a beautiful fully bloomed white rose (a wild one she knew, hers looked a bit different than this one), cloaked in red.

Seras nearly squealed, as she took the rose from him. She stopped hwoever upon examination.

"Is this...your blood Jacques?" she asked.

"yes."

She smiled once again "You're so sweet!"

She then kissed him a spasisonately as she could.

(OOC: a little lame...hrmmm...)

the youngest organization member stood alone in the halls, trying to be unnoticed. he hugged his cat tight to him...it was soemtimes scary...being in the organization, and he wasn't allowed to have Nii-chan inside, so he felt alone soemtimes, and scarred by all the older people.

Adults had done so much wrong to him before.

He saw some familar blue hair though and beamed.

"Marina-mama!" he called.

Marina stopped in her tracks. Great...Taka... she turned around "Why hey there Taka, i was just looking for you!" she lied.

"You just walked past me a minute ago..." he said as he came towards her, feeling much more comfortable around all these nobodies with marina to turn to.

"Oh wel...you're so small i didn't see you..." she cotninued lying She dropped low in a crouch in order to be at his eye level. "What are you up to?"

"i think Rana will be mad at me..." he began, soemwhat worried.

"what? How?" she began, losing that fake motherly tone for a moment.

"I went near the battle earlier...I went with Nii-chan...I wanted to see Onee-chan...just a glimpse...but I didn't. Everythign seemed to be getting destroyed so I elft right away..."

"Oh well..." Marina said. Drat, not enough to get this kid kicked out and gte me out of the mother role.

OOC: Nii-chan btw, is NOT one of the organization members. I don't wnat to say it right away but think of him as an imaginary friend who becomes real. ;P

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji looked at Val as they stood there in their training room. As usual, Shinji ddin't smile when he heard the compliment but Val was the only one who could compliment him and Shinji actually accept it.

"Thanks" Shinji said as he prepared his blades. "Shall we keep going then?"

12. shinigami

two voices slowly echoed through the halls one was a female the other one was a man.

" Rei you could have killed knight why didn't you/" Fudo replied as he turned the corner and saw Taka and Marina. " Great the little brat" fudo whispered softly

" Come now fudo I thought you wanted to kill him" Rei replied smileing, Hi Marina how are you today Taka" Rei replied softly and friendly.

" You dont know how dangerious he is" Fudo replied rasieng his right hand " Dont get inmy way next time i will kill you and bury you along side of knight" Fudo repleid as he whispered it into Rei's ear

" Tell me are you that mad that he took your arm or was it your hand" rei added with a smile

" Watch how you talk to me Rei" Fudo replied punching the wall and putting a crater in it and he walked of

" Bye Fudo take care" Rei replied giveng a wave

" Hey Taka did you behave whie most of us were gone" rei replied walking up to him and setting a hand on his head

" There is something strange out there I can sense a pressence that is evil and has a murderious entent out there like the person is hideing in the shadows of this orginazation" Rei whispered as she looked down the hall

13. Fushigi Rockna

Marina's eyes somewhat narrowed. great, more people... she thought.

Taka quivered; Fudo was scary. Fudo scared him. He clutched Cait Sith closely.

"Hi Marina how are you today Taka" Rei replied softly and friendly.

"hi..." marina just muttered.

"I'm okay...." Taka stuttered in a low voice, shaking.

It didn't help his nerves when Fudo punched the wall. He jumped and agve a little 'EEP!' and scared at Fudo with frightened wide eyes.

" Hey Taka did you behave whie most of us were gone" rei replied walking up to him and setting a hand on his head

With fudo gone, Taka was much more comfortable and spoke in a little louder voice.

"well...sorta... ^^;" Taka blushed. "but I didn't do anything too bad..."

"you didn't do anything bad at all kid. If anything it's good for you to finally see a bit of battle." Marina sighed as she stood up.

"Oh! Yay! <3"

He then blushed some more. "yeah...i snuck out to take a look at the battle earlier with Nii-chan..." he admited to rei.

OOC: oh I guess Organization members should know what Nii-chan is. He's one of Taka's made you-know-whats. (read the profile Lance sent if you haven't! ;))

14. shinigami

" Thats good taka but please next time get one of others to go with you these soldiers out there wont care if you are a kid" Rei replied

" I wouldn't want you and nichan to get hurt" Rei said as she looked down at Taka

" Dont wory about Fudo he wont do anything to you he is still obsessed with is revenge" Rei added as she patted Takas head

" If there is nothing else you need me for I will take my leave" Rei replied giveing a smile. " You can join me taka in my walk around the place if you want" Rei added as she turned back to Taka and Marina

Fudo slowly begainto wonder the halls giveing the rest of the soldiers in thr orgiunazation glares which frightened them out of his way. He slowly found his way into a room and saw Val, Salvian and nameless. FUdo slowly took a spot away from the others but kepted an eye on the things that was going on around him.

" So Avian tell me do you know when we will be going after them again" Fudo replied leaning forward and resting his chin on top of his hands

15. Lance Leingod

As Nameless entered the room, Avian and Sanalvan remained silent.
    Val motioned his swords above his head. "Let's," said Val and they disappeared. They reappeared in front of each other as they were swinging their swords at one another fast. Their movements stopped as their swords pushed against each other. "Better," complimented Val. The darkness around Val's swords moved as it then not only covered the blade, but also the handle. The darkness covered the whole sword as he suddenly pushed Shinji's swords back as he slashed once against them. Val instantly seemed to jam the bottom of the handles of the swords together as it formed what seemed to be a double bladed sword. Val gripped it in his left hand as Shinji swung both of his swords downward at Val. Val moved his double bladed sword in front of him and blocked the attack as Shinji's swords hit each of Val's blades with his own. Val punched Shinji in the chest with his right hand and sent him flying off a few feet. Shinji's feet slid on the ground and he came to a stop. Val moved his double bladed sword above his head and moved his right hand in front of him outward. "Again?" asked Val.
    Avian walked toward to what seemed like a steel trashcan but it didn't seem to have a top, all if had was a circle like hole as he threw his eatten apple in it. When is hit the bottom, blue lightning came out of the sides on the inside and surrounded the apple. It disappeared the next second. Avian then walked over to a seat and sat down. Fudo came into the room but no one said anything as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"So Avian, tell me, do you know when we will be going after them again?" Fudo asked, leaning forward and resting his chin on top of his hands.

"I don't know," said Avian as he turned his hooded head toward Fudo. "Its Rana that chooses when we go."

16. shinigami

" Fine i can wait till then but when th etime dose come i will crushes his head in my hand" fudo replied picking up a apple adn bit into it.

Fudo slowly looked up at avian and gave a smile " What do you think if both of us were human who would win me or knight" Fudo repleid softly

17. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan snorted a laughed from Fudo's question. "Here's a question," she said as she turned her hooded head toward Fudo. "Would you be any stronger if you were a human?"

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ryneste walked into the room that Avian, Sanalvan, and Fudo were in. "Now now, Sanalvan, be nice." he said, overhearing her comment.

19. shinigami

" its alright i was jsut wondering who would we" Fudo replied looking at Ryneste. what do you think Ryneste who would win" fudo added

" And to answer your questine Sanalvan no I would not be as powerful i would be a meer fly compare to you guys" Fudo said crushing the apple in his hands and letting the juice adn the meat flow out from between his hands.

" you havent said much nameless what is your opion" fudo said trunning to nameless

20. Basher

"Heh," Nameless replied to Fudo. "This conversation is pointless." He rose from his chair with his food barely touched. "Humanity is weak. It will fall just like those who dare to speak about it." Flames ignited on his plate. They engulfed the food and disintegrated it. The flames disappeared in a poof of smoke leaving the plate clean. He sat back down. His hood still covered his face.