RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(Jeez... you people post like mad men... >.>)
    Ryneste was sitting listening with an amused look on his face.

"It went well," said Avian from behind them as he was now standing, his arms behind his back now. "Paris is now wipped off the map thanks to Rana and their army has significantly decrease."

Ryneste went pale. Part of the reason he didnt go... he couldnt stand and watch his home being distroyed. He sighed. "Now all there is to do is wait...." he thought, pushing Paris out of his mind.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Fudo was getting bored which he did not like at all he wanted to fight since it was the only thing left for him to do.

" i'll just go to the trainning yard" Fudo replied as he walked into a room filled with many training equipment. Walking up to a punching bag he starts to punch it softly but as he did he increased his hits.

With one last hit he knocked off th ebag and sent it acrossed the room adn it slammed into the wall shattering it.

" I believe knight would not be able to face up aginst this hit" fudo repleid rasieng his right hand

3. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: okay this thread hasn't been touched in days, do something Lance. ¬¬;;

IC:
    Jacques and Seras decided to ignore the conversation between Sanalvan and Avian, as it sounded like something that shouldn’t include them in the first place.

Besides, at that point Marina came in.

“Ah, look who it is! How are you feeling Marina?” Jacques began as she came in.

Marina’s head turned sharply to him in a glare.

“I know what you want to say St. Claire, and I don’t want to hear it!” she warned. “In fact none of you bring up Paris or even France for that matter to me from now on! If I’m going to hear about my favorite city’s destruction, I want to only hear about it from Rana, understood?!”

“Hey Marina…” Seras began, looking rather blank. “Paris go boom.”

“ARGH!!! Shut up Seras!” Marina cried childishly, covering her ears at the same time.

“Now, since we talked about where I was, let’s talk about you were, Miss Marina. I know for a fact it wasn’t Paris, or even France for that matter.” Jacques questioned with a hard glare, somewhat imitating Marina as he did so.

“Of course not! It’d be too much for me!” Marina slightly whined, acting a little dramatic. “I wasn’t told to be there, or anywhere else for that matter-”

“You were told to stay with Taka, weren’t you?” Seras interrupted.

“So I went to do some investigating.”

“Investigating? Oh do tell.” Jacques urged with curiosity.

“I, went up to Canada.”

Jacques frowned, he wasn’t even curious anymore. “Why would you go up there.”

“Because I heard, just like big brother America, Canada was doing some research on the Heartless as well before we conquered it. A completely different kind however.”

“Human heartless crossbreeding, was it not?” Seras stated like a fact.

“Yes. I heard they impregnated a woman with Heartless DNA…or whatever those things have. The result was supposed to have been something beautiful yet ugly at the same time.” Marina went on.

“Ahhhh. There’s your reason for going. You wanted to see if this thing the Canadians made was more beautiful than you.” Seras smirked.

“You are mistaken Seras, dear…” Marina lied. That actually WAS the reason but she wasn’t going to admit it. “I was just wondering if it was like Taka. Taka was born from a human mother as you all know, yet his nobody genes reformatted the human ones and made him a complete nobody like us. I was wondering if that was also the case with Canada’s half-heartless half human. But alas, the only thing I found there were hoards of FULL heartless, no halflings.”

“It would’ve been long gone by now Marina. It’s been a while since we took over Canada and left it. It could’ve even escaped before that. You’re just finding something to justify your little trips.” Seras said.

Marina glared at the white hairred woman. Truth was, these two got along well with each other, but would then turn around and hate each other’s insides. It was probably because they were both considered ‘witches’, Seras with her natural power to heal (not using magic or anything) and Marina with her ability to change the shape of things even those that were living. That and neither were well liked. They understood each other, yet they still somehow managed to despise each other…

“Anyways, hopefully Rana will meet with us soon..” Marina said. "Ryneste...you must hate the destruction of Paris as much as I do..." she began, turning to the silent nobody.

4. shinigami

Fudo Slowly exited the gym and started to walk around again

" I wonder where the others are at" fudo replied whipeing his face with towel

ashe contiued to walk around he soon heard voices argeuing somewhat

" What is this argueing about save your energy fro the fight with the students of the academy" fudo repleid as he walked around the corner
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

" come on Taka we should be getting back with the others i have a feeling soemthing may be going on" Rei replied giveing him a warm smile.

" shall we" Rei added as she held out her hand waiting fore Taka to take it

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(Okay...new idea...as soon as everyone gets to the room where Avian and the rest are, then I'll go into the part were Rana shows up to talk)

Rana and Genal got back seconds later and got out of the pod. Rana walked toward the door at the end of the hall way as Genal suddenly disappeared as the lights went out once and came back on. Rana pressed buttons on a panel next to the door and it opened. He stepped out as the door closed once again and it flashed purple once. Rana walked down the hall way and came up to a door. It opened and Rana stepped through to a room with five people in white research cloths. There were screens that seemed to be linked to cameras to other rooms that looked like they were for reseach upon items. One man turned around, looked at Rana and walked over to him. He bowed to him and came back up.

"What's your report upon the sword?" asked Rana.

"We've found that it does have something to do with Ramirez and the Ventix Gate but we just don't know what yet," said the man. "And we've found something else."

"What?" asked Rana.

The man looked worried as he spoke. "You said never to speak of this here but we've also found out that the sword and the other three items come from the Four Races...that you found in France during the battle."

"The Four Races......." said Rana as he suddenly started laughing. "So they do exist...this is good news to hear. Continue."

"The sword, the shield, the stone and the box all come from them. The box was from the Machina. The stone was from the Slydynos. The shield was from the Kaino. And the sword was from the Zandalls," the man spoke slowly, not as worried now. "From what we know, each race had seven items each but we just don't know where they all are."

"You said where they all are...so we know where some are," said Rana.

"Yes," said the man.

(Now I wish that Hitohiro would just reply)

6. Fushigi Rockna

" shall we" Rei added as she held out her hand waiting fore Taka to take it

"Hai!" Taka exclaimed, holding Rei's hand as they went to where evryone else was.

"We're not arguing Fudo." Seras said simply. "i'm just stating the truth about Marina and her constant excuses."

Jacques sighed and shrugged. Marina just chose to ignore Seras and wait for a reply from Ryneste.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji and Val's Darkness Tornado were going at each other with tremendous force.

"You know I am the creator of this particular technique, Master Val, so you know you can't beat the original." Shinji's power started to grow as his tornado started to grow in size, overwhelming Val's tornado.

"Now Master Val....!" For the first time Shinji's voice changed pitch. His tornado hit against Val's one last time and Val was knocked backwards out of the tornado and then it disappeared. Shinji's tornado then began to decrease down until the only thing in the air was Shinji spinning. He landed on the ground gracefully and placed his swords behind, the way he always did when he wasn't using them in combat.

"Are you done Master Val?" Shinji's voice had returned to its normal calm, cold pitch.

8. Lance Leingod

"You know I am the creator of this particular technique, Master Val, so you know you can't beat the original."

"Are you done Master Val?"

Val stood upon his feet as his double bladed sword was held in his right hand. "You've grown powerful indeed but if you start thinking that your powers can't be defeated, then you'll fall sooner than you think," said Val as he looked at Shinji was a cold stare. "Original technquies are always doomed to fall at the hand of the next kin, I knew this when I choose you to teach. One day, you will be more powerful than me but until that time, you will still be under me in almost everything...expect that darkness tornado." Val sighed there for a moment before thinking. <I could beat it but I'm not the one destined to. And in the end, students always surpass the master,> thought Val. Val looked over at the door and then back at Shinji. "Let's go, I bet the others are wondering where we are," said Val as he laughed a little at their worry for Shinji and himself.

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji bowed at Vals' words.

"Yes, Master Val." His swords then disappeared in mid air and he walked with Val towards the door.

"I wonder if that kid ever read my letter" he thought to himself.

10. shinigami

Rei and taka walked around until they came to a the room where the others had gathered

" Helllo everyone what i sgoing on is somthing being planed" rei asked them as she walked up witha smile on her face

" Great your here" Fudo replied giveing a snort

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ryneste looked up at Marina, and just nodded.
    (Sorry that took soo long, and i have no time, so i cant write a longer post, so sorry agan)

12. Lance Leingod

Val and Shinji walked into the room as everyone else was talking. <Well, seems livly enough,> thought Val as he went over to Avian that was near a table with food on it.

"How was the training?" said Avian as Val got an apple and stood next to Avian. Avian was eating fish as he cut it and ate it from the table.

"It went well enough," said Val, biting into the apple.

"Good. Anyway word from Rana on what's coming up?" asked Avian, finishing his fish.

"No, haven't even seen him today. Although I bet its something important, it always is," said Val, finishing his apple.

Avian nodded his hooded head.

(I'm just starting back school, went Thursday and I might not be on some days so don't worry if I'm just gone for a whole day. For now, I'm on a little writers block so just talk for a post or two and I'll post next time I come on)

13. shinigami

" Hey Val how are you" Rei replied givieng him a wave and a smile

" Rei you shouldn't always be this cheerful it bugs me" Fudo replied looking at her.

" so what that is how i am i can't help it" Rei shot back at fudo

" Its no use in argueing with you leys just end it at that
    " fudo repleid giving a grumble

14. Fushigi Rockna

Marina flipped her hair back, glad with the answer. She didn't feel the need to say anything more, so she looked around the room while fanning herself, waiting for Rana.

Jacques and Seras went over to the food table, and while Seras picked out some fruit, Jacques chose to eat nothing.

Taka didn't know what to do. Rei and left him, and almost everyone else in the organization wa shere. He hid against the wall, clutching Cait Sith closely.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji watched Val walk over to Avian. He then turned and headed for the drinks table, He poured himself a cup of green tea and walked over to the table, sat down, and started drinking it. He started to replay the fight he had with the kid in Paris.

"He's a good fighter" he thought to himself. He remembered the power output he had before the battle was over.

"Next time should be interesting" he said to himself, taking another sip of his tea.

16. Lance Leingod

(A little of this seems like godmoding but I'm just trying to get the story going faster)

Val looked at Rei from over his left shoulder when she spoke to him. "I'm fine," he said to her before looking back at the table of food.

Sanalvan looked around, not in the mood to talk right now. <If everything goes well, Rana should have all seven keyblades in no time,> thought Sanalvan as she looked over by the wall. The wall was a pale green as something caught her attention. A blue line appeared down the center of the wall and it suddenly started to move to the sides, causing a rubbling noise when it did so, making everything shake within the room. Val and Avian looked over at what was going on and saw the wall as it seemed to open.

When it did open, there was a bright light that made everything within the room beyond unseeable. Then, red colored chairs that were round in shape with red side arms in different sizes came out of the light filled room and into this room. Many came out and only one of the many went around to a member of the Organization within the room, each one the right size for the member. Val and Avian smiled and so did Sanalvan. Val, Avian and Sanalvan each got into one of the chairs and sat down within them, followed shortly by everyone else that got into one (you can choose how they sit in it). When everyone was seated, the chairs seemed to form into a small round white cup around the members in the seats. After a second, all the members were within these white cup like pods in a red seat. The pods then began to move them all toward the light filled room and only light could be seen while going through it.

After a minute had passed, everyone was now within a large machine like sphere, the surface of everything around them were blue lines that moved along it like that of a computer screen. The pods slowly went toward the center where a single pod was there, with Rana seating in it. All the pods formed a circle, including Rana's. There were first gaps as the circle seemed to be able to hold 27 pods but the pods moved closer together, still forming a circle within the center of the sphere. Romen numbers suddenly appeared on the front of each pod, the number that each member has in the Organization.

"Forgive me in keeping each of you waiting," started Rana as he looked at each of the members only once. "Before I begin, do any of you have any questions?" asked Rana as he either waited for a question to be asked from them or they would just say no or something like that.

17. shinigami

Rei quickly sat in her set relaxed and calm, fudo just walked over and sat down in his and kepted his eyes clsoed until it camed to a full stop

As it camed to a stop both Fudo and Rei saw Rana and each one gave a bow in a sort of way.

As they walked up they saw the pods both heard Rana asked if they had any questine

" Not realy but what is this meeting about ?" Fudo asked Rana

" Ah come on Fudo he might be sending us out on a mission" Rei replied happily

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Nameless didn't say anything as he walked into the special room. He sat down at his chair. When Rana asked a quesion he didn't answer for it wasn't entirely directed at him. This is how he has always been.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ryneste walked into the room and sat in his chair and folded his arms. "What are we doing this time?" he asked, almost coldly.

20. Lance Leingod

(Okay since no one is replying, I'm just going to go on with the RPG

And I am so sorry that I've been gone for nearly a month :sweat: Been doing a lot of things, mostly Gaia Online and also school is a pain in the butt. I'm hoping to get this RPG going again so here's the next part of the story)

The whole sphere like dome that everyone was in suddenly grew darker as darkness surrounded them. Then, a 3D image like that of a hologram appeared before them. It was of earth as the continents and oceans were visable by everyone and you could even see through the hologram to see the other side.

"Your next missions will be to bring me six items in Africa that are located in six different places. These places are within ruins left behind by different tribes that lived there," said Rana. The earth hologram closed in on Africa as six red dots appeared in different places on Africa. One was in the desert, two other on the east side of Africa, two other on the west side and another in the south. "Each dot is a ruin within the area. The area is a mile wide in both width and length. Two of you are to go to each area and find six items in which I'm looking for." The earth disappeared and was replaced by an image of six items. One was a spear, another a helmet, then a painting, mirror, a cup and a pole. "These items hold a great value on the black market if they were discovered and they would be worth even more if the public found out what they could do," said Rana as he sighed once before continuing. "I've been doing a research project for some time now on four different races, races believed in legend to be the Four Races, four races that controled parts of the world and even space. These races have different powers between one another. They were the Machina, the Slydynos, the Kaino and the Zandalls. The Machina were a mechine race that believe that humans and others were too weak to surive. The Slydynos was a race based on science where they evolved their own bodies to the limits of perfection where they could do anything. The Kaino was more of a war race, battling each other and fighting wars. The Zandalls were a shirt race and were the most powerful. They lived as spirts on a higher plane of existense and could control all ways of life and bend the rules of space, even break them to do the impossible. These races were once friends with one another and made items like the ones you have seen. These items were used for the Ventix Gate. The Ventix Gate is believed to be a weapon to rule all of space or change everything in space. But those have yet to be proven by anyone. The Ventix Gate though is a power of some kind that we couldn't even imagen. These items some how give clues to where it is and somehow operate it. There is also a legend of Keyblades that are used to activate the Vantix Gate."