RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ryneste took a sit. "Well... i dont know. Nor, to tell you the truth, do i really care." he said. "Poor Fudo, getting so beat up." he thought, leaning back, and closing his eyes.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sanalvan leaned back in the chair as she looked from each person while under her hood. Avian didn't say a word as he thought to himself. <I wonder where Rana is, I haven't seen him since I gave him the bottle with Hitachi's blood when we got back. Since then, I would think he's in his room but who knows.>

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" You guys are no fun to talk with i'm takeing my leave" fudo replied throwing what remained of the apple on the table adn slowly walked out the door

he slowly walked out to the window and looked out of it and gave a smirk and turned around adn walked away.

" Just you wait knight i will kill you soon" Fudo replied giveing a laugh

4. Lance Leingod

Deep within the fortress, far from everyone else, a man in a white trench coat with the hood over his head stood in a circle shaped elevator as white lights passed by as it seemed to be going down. White and black buttons were upon the side of what seemed to be a sliding door as a single line was visable in the elevator. The elevator slowed down as a voice spoke over a speaker.

"Ground floor."

The doors open to a hanger as the man walked out of the elevator and walked on. The hanger was pitch black so nothing could be seen by anyone, the only thing you could see where the lights from the elevators. The man walked on to another elevator and pressed a button on the side of it. The doors opened to show another man there. He wore a long sleeve white shirt and pants as his eye color was red and he had short white hair. He had his back against the inside of the elevator.

"Rana," said the man.

"Genal," said Rana as he stepped inside. The elevator worked the instant Rana walked in. "So, how's it going?" asked Rana as he stood next to Genal as he placed his back against the elevator.

"I processed Hitachi's blood," said Genal.

"And?" Rana turned his head toward Genal.

Genal turned his head toward Rana. "Negative," he said.

"Damn!" spat Rana as he turned back around. "And I was sure that Hitachi was one of them."

"I thought so as well but it seems he's not one of them," said Genal as he turned his head forward again. "But there's always others to try. And I have a theory about them, maybe they don't go for the masters but instead the ones that aren't masters." Rana turned his head back toward Genal. "You got one when you were just a kid."

Rana laughed a little and turned back around. "Maybe. Have any of them found you?" asked Rana.

"You know no one can find me. Its impossible for even the other members of your......organization," said Genal as he laughed a little.

As the lights passed by as they went down, Rana looked back at Genal and then turned back around. "Then I'd go about now," he said. When the next light passed and it turned dark in the elevator for one second and then lit up the next, Genal was gone. The elevator stopped and the doors open to find himself in a hall way as he stepped out of the elevator.

5. shinigami

fudo slowly found himself wondering around teh place not looking for anything inparticular at all.

As he trunned downa hallway he saw Rana

" HEllo sir " fudo replied giving a bow whne he did that a cross fell out fronm underneath his cloak

6. Lance Leingod

The second the cross hit the ground, the second it disappeared. Rana had it in his hand as he looked at it in the blink of an eye but Rana threw it back at Fudo as he caught it. "Hello to you too, Fudo," said Rana as he turned toward Fudo. "And don't worry, I don't mind what you believe in as long as you are still a comrade. But take note that not everything can help you."

7. shinigami

" I dont belive in such trivial things anymore i just find it intresting and itis a reminder to who i once was and how weak i was" fudo replied putting the cross back on.

" Tell me Rana when do we get to go after them again" fudo asked him rather quickly but the way he did it was harsh but still with respect

he saw Rana looing at him and gave a shrugg with his shoulders

" It just i was wondering since knight is traveling with them which is strange for him to do so since he always liked to depend onhimself to do things he never trust others to a extent" fudo said

8. Lance Leingod

" I dont belive in such trivial things anymore i just find it intresting and itis a reminder to who i once was and how weak i was" fudo replied putting the cross back on.

<Very well,> thought Rana as he continued to listen.

" Tell me Rana when do we get to go after them again" fudo asked him rather quickly but the way he did it was harsh but still with respect

Rana shifted position to face Fudo more than he was before.

" It just i was wondering since knight is traveling with them which is strange for him to do so since he always liked to depend onhimself to do things he never trust others to a extent" fudo said

"Well, there is another mission coming up in some time but I need to check up on some things before I talk to you all," said Rana. He turned back around and started walking down the hallway. When Rana turned a corner, Rana thought to himself. <This is going better than I thought, we faced the Academy members and they're bored already. I can always find something for them to do.>

9. shinigami

fudo was some what happy with the respoense so he took off into another direction oppoaite of Rana.

Hw slowly begain his tour of th eplace once more as if he had nothing better toi do in the mean time

10. Fushigi Rockna

(OOC: Shinigami, with Nii-chan, Taka wouldn’t get hurt. ;P)

IC:
    " You can join me Taka in my walk around the place if you want" Rei added as she turned back to Taka and Marina

Taka looked to Marina and she gave him a ‘Go ahead’ smile and he eagerly joined Rei.

“Yes please!” he exclaimed, leaving with her.

Marina’s smile left her and she moaned. She was so sick of playing mother to that brat, but she supposed if it was for Rana, she’d do it till the kid died.

But what a baby she thought as she left in the opposite direction, her long blue and white robes trailing behind her. Carrying around a stuffed cat named ‘Cait Sith’ (why he chose that name she had no idea) fighting with a toy, and creating false ‘gods’ of little cute things to keep himself company…. And if they weren’t ‘cute fluffy’ false gods, they were horrendous and disturbing false gods, like that frightening Nii-chan (oh what a name! He called that ‘Big Brother’!?). Marina was beyond glad that Rana forbade Taka from bringing that blasted humanoid beast inside, it was just too menacing with those knives and that sickly grin. She imagined Taka’s past was what made the scary ones like Nii-chan…or maybe it was just the influence of the only true ‘god’ Taka had with him now, that grotesque yet powerful hell beast which came from Thunderella Raimashin’s world…

It wasn’t just that with Taka though, the way he acted…wasn’t he supposed to be 12!? He acted like he was 7! Marina had no sympathy for him, even with the knowledge of all he went through, she just didn’t give a damn. He was annoying, and was receiving more attention than her! And for god sakes he called her Marina-MAMA!!! She was gonna kill that little brat!!!

Just as she was turning the corner, she saw Rana down the hall, leaving behind Fudo. She beamed and flicked her blue hair behind her shoulder. With Blue Bird’s Illusion in one hand (ooc: forgot to mention, but it was in her hand all along even when she was with Taka. Blue Bird’s Illusion is an uchiha fan) she went up to him.

“Rana-sama!” she greeted him. “How was the battle?”

Even if it was my favorite place on Earth you destroyed, I’ll forgive it because it’s you sir. she thought

Jacques and Seras entered the dining hall together. Seras glared when she noticed all the other organization members gathered there, but it wasn’t like she knew they wouldn’t be there in the first place

“Have FUN today?” she said coldly, focusing her glare on Avian and Sanalvan. She ignored Nameless and Ryneste’s existences; they didn’t get to fight today either, after all. Her anger was on those that did.

11. Lance Leingod

"Have FUN today?" she said coldly, focusing her glare on Avian and Sanalvan.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Seras-chan," Sanalvan taunted childishly as she stared at Seras. "Other wise you might get your roses dirty." Sanalvan pointed with his right index finger to the rose that she was given to by Jacques moments ago.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Rana-sama!" Marina greeted Rana as she went up to him. "How was the battle?"

Rana stopped again as he did with Fudo and turned around to face her. "Marina," said Rana to her as a small smiled appeared on his face. "It went just fine, everything went as planned. Care to walk with me?" asked Rana as he held out his white gloved right hand.

12. Fushigi Rockna

"I'd be careful if I were you, Seras-chan," Sanalvan taunted childishly as she stared at Seras. "Other wise you might get your roses dirty." Sanalvan pointed with his right index finger to the rose that she was given to by Jacques moments ago.

“And I’d be careful if I were you Sanalvan-CHAN…” Seras mocked. “Otherwise you might find my roses impaled up your-”

“No cat fights please girls.” Jacques insisted, rubbing his temples exasperatedly. As much as he loved her, Seras was quite the instigator of fights and it’d get quite tiring. Although, he could usually see why she was so angry all the time; she wasn’t always the instigator.

Seras pouted, said no more (out loud at least), but continued glaring.

“So…” Jacques began, changing the subject quickly before Sanalvan could have a chance to react. “My mission pulled off without a hitch. How was the battle at Paris?” he asked, with professional coldness.

"Marina," said Rana to her as a small smiled appeared on his face. "It went just fine, everything went as planned. Care to walk with me?" asked Rana as he held out his white gloved right hand.

Marina’s face brightened, and her previous anger at playing mother to Taka went away. “I’ll be honored!” he replied, taking his hand with her free one.

“Did Kingdom Master Kai and his pupils actually put up a decent fight this time?” she asked, keeping with the subject of the battle as they walked.

13. shinigami

" So taka how did you like the view of the battle" rei asked Taka as sh etwirled a spike in her hand.

" Well it was nice to see him again" Rei softly whispered to herself but it was till oud enough for anybody esle to her if they wer paying attention.

" Tell me taka how are your summons comeing along Rei replied stopping by the window adn looekd out of it at th ebright full moon which lite up the ground with its light

14. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan was just about to summon her swords out as she leaned forward even with the change in subject but stoped as Avian was in a very weird position in the corner of her eye as he sat behind Seras and Jacques where no one could see him. She knew what he was going to do as she knew his right hand was in his coat. Sanalvan snorted as she leaned back again and no one knew why she even stopped. Avian removed his hand from his coat and placed it at his side. <You're just too scared,> thought Sanalvan as she glared at Avian but then looked over at Seras and glared at her from under her hood. She moved her right hand and brought her hood back to show her face. Her eyes were a cold dead green color as long purple brown hair went down to the end of her back. She had pointy ears like if she were an elf as a tiny red ball hung from each ear. She continued to glare at Seras.

"It went well," said Avian from behind them as he was now standing, his arms behind his back now. "Paris is now wipped off the map thanks to Rana and their army has significantly decrease. Their soldiers are now fewer as we now have the upper hand in numbers." Avian then looked over at Jacques. "I believe you were sent to Spain."

"Spain?" said Sanalvan. "Why Spain? I thought we weren't going to take it over until France was taken," said Sanalvan as she looked over at Avian, no longer glaring at Seras.

"How should I know? Its between him and Rana from what I know, plus Rana is suppose to speak with all of us sometime soon, although I don't know when," said Avian as he turned his head toward Sanalvan.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Did Kingdom Master Kai and his pupils actually put up a decent fight this time?” Marina asked, keeping with the subject of the battle as they walked.

"I didn't get a chance to face Kai but I fought with Hitachi," said Rana as they walked. "He wasn't much though." As they walked on, they came up to a red door that appeared out of place to everything else. Rana turned to Marina and spoke. "I'm must get on with some work I have not finished yet," said Rana as he let go of her hand and walked to the door. There was a panel with what seemed to be numbers of weird symbols upon them that even Marina didn't know of. He pressed a few of them and the door opened to a narrow hallway with red lights. He turned back around and bowed his head to Marina. "I'll be calling a meeting soon for all the members so please wait for me until then," said Rana and he walked through the door way. The door closed behind him as the outline of the door flashed purple and then stopped.

15. Fushigi Rockna

" So taka how did you like the view of the battle" rei asked Taka as sh etwirled a spike in her hand.

Taka made a strange face and titled his head to the side.

“It’s kinda…icky…” he said. “I didn’t really like it…It wasn’t nice to watch. Nii-chan seemed to enjoy it though.”

" Well it was nice to see him again" Rei softly whispered to herself but it was till oud enough for anybody esle to her if they wer paying attention.

Taka tilted his head to the other side now as he stared at Rei. “Eh?” he muttered confused.

" Tell me taka how are your summons comeing along Rei replied stopping by the window adn looekd out of it at th ebright full moon which lite up the ground with its light

Taka blushed. “Well…I’ve been working on a few others…Oh! There’s this one I’ve been working on for a few months now!” Taka exclaimed. “You wanna see?”

But before Rei could reply, Taka was already summoning forth his new summon. Behind him appeared a teenage girl, with black hair and bright green eyes. She was dressed in some strange blue and pink outfit and held a long, thick staff in her hand. When she was done being called forth, she giggled a little, winked and blew a kiss.

“I call her Nee-chan. She’s like a match for Nii-chan.” Taka explained. “And she looks like my real sister…”

He looked to the ground then, a little sad at the memory of his sister Kazuko… Nee-chan looked down at him, somewhat worried.

OOC: just a note, ‘Nee-chan’ looks like the Black Magician Girl (Dark Magician Girl) from Yuugiou but with black hair instead of blonde.

When Sanalvan pulled back her hood, Seras pulled back hers as well, revealed long, wispy white hair, tied back with a black ribbon. Her eyes were an emerald green and her skin was so deathly pale you’d almost think she was a ghost.

She wasn’t sure why she backed down, and honestly she didn’t care, as long as she left her the hell alone.

"It went well," said Avian from behind them as he was now standing, his arms behind his back now. "Paris is now wipped off the map thanks to Rana and their army has significantly decrease. Their soldiers are now fewer as we now have the upper hand in numbers."

“Marina cannot be happy about that.” Jacques said, grinning somewhat. “We’ll probably hear her complaining about the beauty of the Eiffel Tower and Versailles being gone forever…not there was much beauty left to Versailles anymore to begin with. I believe heartless liked it there.”

Avian then looked over at Jacques. "I believe you were sent to Spain."

“Jealous? It’s beautiful there this time of year.” Jacques replied, not sarcastically or arrogantly, more playfully. Obviously, despite his sometimes cold and antisocial attitude, Jacques considered himself among friends. Friends that didn’t get along with his girlfriend, but friends nonetheless. “Italy’s more of my place though….Rome and Venice just call to me…”

"Spain?" said Sanalvan. "Why Spain? I thought we weren't going to take it over until France was taken," said Sanalvan as she looked over at Avian, no longer glaring at Seras.

"How should I know? Its between him and Rana from what I know, plus Rana is suppose to speak with all of us sometime soon, although I don't know when," said Avian as he turned his head toward Sanalvan.

“You’ll all see later when Rana comes.” Jacques just told them with a secretive smile.

OOC: Quick history lesson; LONGGGGG ago, King Louis XIV, a.k.a. the Sun King, spent a lot of France’s money building a splendid palace for himself just outside of Paris. This was called Versailles – that’s said Ver-sai. It’s apparently a really beautiful place and you can tour in it now in France! (one of my life goals xDD) I imagine if Paris became a battlefield, Versailles would quickly be abandoned and probably over run by Shadows and other heartless.

“Yes sir, I shall!” Marina said quickly, making a deep bow, before Rana was gone.

When she was back up, her face was red, and her eyes were shiny. A smile was across her face.

“Hee~ that just made my day.” She muttered to herself, walking off to find the others.

16. shinigami

" Sorry Taka, I met a person a while back i was messing around with human solders and let myself be capture just to enjoy myself" REi repleid
    " I realy didn't see where they camed from but five spikes or i call them medium sized nedels" rei said as she pulled out one of them and showed it to Taka

" He struck five of them in certian parts on there bodies and stopped there movments I saw him leave but never got to talk to him but meet him later in a sall resturant" rei replied " You may like him he don't relay talk much but dosn't make fun of anyone" Rei added

" HE is a mystery since he smiles alot which bugged me a bit and he showed no emotion on anything" She added givieng a sigh

" Wow thats good Taka I'm impressed maybe someday Rana will allow you to go on a mission with the rest of us" rei added giveing a smile and a hug.

17. Fushigi Rockna

" Wow thats good Taka I'm impressed maybe someday Rana will allow you to go on a mission with the rest of us" rei added giveing a smile and a hug.

Taka smiled. "You think?" he exclaimed happily, his previous sadness gone.

When Rei parted from him Nee-chan gave him a hug as well, before disappearing.

"I hope rana allows nee-chan in here...I made sure she wasn't like Nii-chan...she's magic based."

OOC: Nii-chan isn't allowed inside because he's a kiling machine and will not hesistate to hurt someone if they have just one ill thought of Taka. =P

18. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan narrowed her eyes at little as she looked over at Jacques. <What is it that he had to go to Spain for?> thought Sanalvan as she then looked over at Avian. "If their army is so weak now, why don't we just go and attack them?" asked Sanalvan to Avian.

"You know perfectly well why!" spat Avian to Sanalvan.

"Oh yeah!? Remind me why!" spat Sanalvan back as she leaned forward.

"Remember what Rana said!" said Avian.

Sanalvan looked confused as she then started thinking with a frown on her face. That frown turned into a smile as it spread across her face. "That, eh?" she said as she leaned back. "Okay then, I can wait. But where's Val though? Shouldn't he have been here now?"

"He may just be training Shinji or something," said Avian as he walked toward one of the food tables. Avian stoped as he turned back around. "Although, why'd you ask?" asked Avian to Sanalvan.

"Ask about what?" said Sanalvan as she turned her head toward Avian.

"About the army?" replied Avian, his arms still behind his back.

"Oh.....well, you for one part and the other.....well, you already know," said Sanalvan as she set her head back and sighed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rana walked down the walkway as the red lights made the hallway glow red. He came up to another door and looked over to the right. There was another panel with symbols as Rana pressed a few. The door opened to show a red round pod of some kind big enough to hold two people inside as there were seats. There were also windows on the sides that showed a tunnel. Rana stepped inside and took a seat as the door of the pod and the other door closed. The pod silently moved without an motion to Rana and it was off before you could see it. White lights passed by as the room was lit with it. A man suddenly appeared on the other side of the pod in a seat. It was Genal.

"Well?" asked Genal as his arms were spread along the upper part of the seat.

"Well what?" asked Rana as his arms were in his lap.

"Marina," said Genal simple, narrowing his eyes at bit.

Rana simplely laughed a little. "You're going to know anyway sooner or later," he said as he turned his head toward Genal.

"Oh yeah..." said Genal as he had a wondering look and then he looked back over at Rana. He smiled as he spoke. "I'm you, aren't I?" he asked, laughing a little.

Rana just laughed. "Yeah, and the reverse too," said Rana.

Genal just laughed again as he closed his eyes and kept smiling as he bowed his head a bit. He brough it back up and looked back over to Rana. "What are you doing now, anyway?" asked Genal.

"You know it isn't finished yet," said Rana. The pod slowed down and stopped as the doors opened again. Rana and Genal stepped out as there were people in white coats everywhere in a white hallway.

One walked up to them and bowed low to them. "Master Rana, Master Genal," he said and brought himself back up.

"Skip the talk and tell me what's been happening," commanded Rana.

"Well.....there...there haven't been any...mistakes yet and the process is going very...well," said the man as he seemed to shack a little, as if he was afraid.

"Tell me where we are again," said Genal as he turned his head toward Rana.

"What do you think? We're in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean," said Rana.

"At 40 W, 40 N on a map," said the man as he started to shack a little more.

Genal smiled as he looked at Rana. "You have been doing stuff since I was gone," he said.

"I'll tell you later. Let's go back before someone starts having ideas," said Rana as both Genal and him got back into the pod. The door closed behind them and the pod was out of sight within the white tunnel as it flashed by.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji took a step back as he prepared himself. They had been training for well over a couple hours and yet neither one of them seemed to be weakening.

"Okay Val, let's do this" Shinji said as he took his position. He placed his swords at his sides, placed his left foot in front and his right foot in back. He then jumped into the air.

"Darkness Tornado!" Shinji began to spin rapidly in the air and a tornado of darkness appeared around him. "Here I come!" He then charged at Val, while in the tornado.

20. Lance Leingod

Suddenly, Val jumped after him too.

"Darkness Tornado!" he yelled out, doing the same thing. He spun around rapidly as he still wielded his double bladed sword and darkness surrounded him. The two Darkness Tornados hit and bounced back from each other. They came at each other again and again, bouncing back each time as if it was a penball machine. They hit each other again but didn't bounce away from each other. They stayed there as they pushed themselves against the other, making black colored lightning to appear between the space between each other as it spread to the sides.