RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(Could people please come back T_T I don't want this thread to die. Just post something, anything!)

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji just smiled. Half the people were paired up and the other half wasn't. He often wondered about the dedication level of some of its members.

"So when can we leave?"

(OOC: I say we get back to the Academy cause the whole Organization thing may have gotten long-winded for some people)

3. Fushigi Rockna

" I dont care for you fudo But it is up to Taka Chan " Rei added pulling out her hand a thine wire appeared in it.

Taka blushed. "Really? O-Okay!" he replied

Marina smiled, crossed her legs, and relaxed her seat. Yes, she could get away from the mother role some more. As the humans would say, 'score.'

Hmm...obviously nobody wants to be my partner... she thought to herself. Not that she cared. She didn't want to pair up with any of them. She did however want to get this over and done with.

"Rana-sama. You can pick anyone for me." she told him from her spot.

OOC: sorry for not posting for so long. >< And yes, I am in agreement, we should move on quickly.

4. Lance Leingod

(Okay, this part of the story is offical closed for right now and I'll pick who goes with who for later. Since Yukiko hasn't been on for a few months, if anyone wants to control her character for now until she comes back, just PM me about it. I'll start off from where we are in my next post in a while after I've looked back through everything for where we are. So for now, just wait while I get it under way)

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(Okay, this part of the story is offical closed for right now and I'll pick who goes with who for later. Since Yukiko hasn't been on for a few months, if anyone wants to control her character for now until she comes back, just PM me about it. I'll start off from where we are in my next post in a while after I've looked back through everything for where we are. So for now, just wait while I get it under way)
    ---
    (--" Jeez... go away for a while and you get you character taken away from you... (Just Kidding ^^))
    Ryneste remained quiet as people talked and paired. These was gonna be 'fun'. Yeah sure... Ryneste looked around the room, and spotted Marina. "Better her than someone completely random..." he thought, getting up.

"Partner? Good..." he said, walking over to her. He was far to tired to even try to start a converation.

6. Lance Leingod

After another minute, Rana turned his head toward the left, almost as if listening to someone speaking to him. After another second or two, Rana nodded. <Good, everything has gone into motion.> thought Rana to himself as he turned his head back toward the virtual map in front of them. <Soon, the Ventix Gate will be my.> When their meeting came to this point, Troy had woken up and saw the destruction of Paris and to what they’d be facing in this battle against the Heartless and Nobodies. But there was one thing that was certain about what was to come next…

These events would set in motion a life of war no one has ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troy just stood where he was, his head down as tears were running down his closed eyes. Dust still covered him even after he wiped it off before. It all just seemed cruel to him, sad......wrong. His inner feelings were a mess. <Is this what war is suppose to be like? Is this....is this....>

We all have memories we wish we didn’t have.

Troy’s head shot up as he looked back at the large creator, wondering who just spoke into his head. Hot tears were fresh against his cheeks, remembering what just had happened her. As far as Troy even knew, this was equal to that of a nuke hitting the city, although what ever this was had a much more subtle affect...plus, no radiation but still a major affect. <Why did this have to happen? Why?!>

What’s in the Timeline...can not be changed. You can not change your fate...no man can.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” yelled Troy into the air, his voice echoed slightly. Anger was building inside of him, these feelings, cold and silent, threatening to explode out of him. No of this made sense, what ever this voice was in his head. He thought of the others suddenly as he looked down at his legs as they hung along side the metal side he stood on. <Why did this have to happen to me?>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitachi open his eyes slowly, on his back and his wounds aching. The bleeding had long still stopped but the pain was still there as he felt tired and exhausted. He could barely sit up from where he lay. But even with such pain and tiredness in him, his brain never stopped thinking, never stopped its activity. <Rana, if you can control Chaos Magic, than you’ve gone beyond just a mere master. But then again, you must also know the side affects, yet you regard them. Why?> Hitachi looked over to the sides and found that he was in a burnt hole that had long since been made by something else, the remains of the plane made only a few meters away. At least, the main remains anyway. Others were about but he could see Troy, sitting there, yelling for some reason, making Hitachi wonder what was wrong with him. Although such hopefulness of wanting to know quickly went away under the sharp pain that came next, the pain coming from his earlier wounds from the battle with Rana. Both of his lungs must be a mess but healing today was easy when you knew how. Back so many years ago, when you couldn’t fix a lung, barely anything could be done. Now, major organs, body parts, cancer, even STD can either be fixed or cured of. Things like this always make Hitachi wonder what it would be like if Mickey didn’t show up, would they still be here? Would he still be here? But history has no ‘what if’ as Hitachi knows. But still, it was nice to think about sometimes, letting your thoughts flow. As for now, Hitachi didn’t think he could use even the simplest magic spell even if he tried. He was out of it at the moment so he hoped that someone would come about...some time soon, he hoped.

(Okay, the meeting with the Organization members is closed for now. For those of you at the crash of the plane, just appear up somewhere around there. Troy, Karrie and Yuki are near each other and Hitachi is like...alone some ways away. So, use your brain :p )

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

'Warmth?' Thought Sphynx. 'It shouldn't have been warm...I remember...the plane crashed.' His thoughts became filled with emotions and confusion all from what had happened. His mind rummaged through the images of the crash. 'How did...it happen?' It landed on one image that was barely a glimpse. 'That man? Who is he?' He felt a sharp pain at his head. He cried out in pain. He slowly reached his hand up to touch it. There was blood. He felt something wrap around him. It was a strange warmth. Something he hadn't felt before. Though it felt foreign it also felt secure. It was hard to explain. 'Why is it so warm? Am I on...fire?' It took him a few more seconds to get his barings. He slowly opened his eyes. It took them a few seconds more to adjust to the night. His eyes stared at the warmth. He was in the arms of his sister. "Lynx?" He choked out.

"Baka," she said then she set him down. Her hand glowed green. She reached toards him. She touched the top of his head making his hand move away.

He felt the pain slowly start to melt away. His eyes stared at his sister. She had a slight upturn at the corner of her lips as if she were smiling. 'Is she happy?' He thought. 'Was she glad that I am okay?' He smiled wide. Grinning from ear to ear. Part of him felt she had accepted him.

"Baka," Lynx said. She removed her hand. The healing was done. "There is nothing to smile about." She turned away from him. She stood up looking in the opposite direction of him. "You are only needed to check back on the others..." Her voice trailed off.

Sphynx sat up slowly. He felt a head rush. He was looking at his sister. Her white fur coat was dusty almost black. Her hair flowed freely a little messy. Though he stared at her he realised that he didn't understand her at all. She had only healed him so he could be used. It wasn't right. Then an image came to him from the crash Lynx had grabbed him and shield him after he had been hit in the head and knocked out.

"There was a great loss," she said clearing away the image.

He looked pass his sister to where she was staring at. His eyes widen in shock. It couldn't have been possible. It was all gone. All the city. The soldiers. Tears sprung to his eyes. He sobbed heavily. Tears flowed freely. He tried to wipe them away. He had been in wars but nothing like this had ever happened. It was to much for his kind soul.

"Baka," Lynx said inturpting his sobbing.

Sphynx looked up at his sister. She had no pain present on her face. Her eyes read anger though.

"There is no time for that. This is war. Get used to it."

His tears stopped flowing. It might have been war but this was to much. He sobbed once more.

"Baka. What did you join the Academy for? You are useless like this."

He knew he had joined the Academy for his sister. He wanted to be close to her at all costs. He wanted to be strong. She was right he knew. He stood up regaining his barings.

"Heh," she said. It had taken him less time then she had thought it would. "Search for the others and help where needed." She paused. Sphynx stared at her. Her eyes softened for a second then return to her cold hard anger riding stare. "Don't do anything foolish."

"Yes, ma'am." He replied and bowed showing honor.

"Heh. You should have enough training to find me and report." She knew what had happened. Rana had the power. He wasn't something to be easily dealt with. He had disregarted the side effects. 'Did he surpass that too?' She thought.

Sphynx nodded. She instantly left disappearing in front of his eyes. He hurried on searching for others. He stumbled on the dirt but he didn't fall. He wasn't completily fine yet. He spied someone. He hoped it wasn't a dead body. He walked up to the person.

"Hitachi," he cried out happy that he was alive.

8. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Knight slowly got up his head hurt with a large pounding on the side of his head. as he reached up he felt blood trickle down from his left side and his vision in his left eye stared to blur in and out.

" man what happened last thing i remembered i was on the plane and them a explosin" Knight replied to himself. as he tried to stand up he felt a extreme sharp pain in his right arm which caused him to fall back to to the ground and holding onto his arm.

" Man its broken in two spots" Knight repleid useing his left arm adn got up and looked around.

" Is anyone out there Knight replied looking all around hopeing to find anyone else around"

" I wonder should i go on and look for others or saty here and hope that someone would find me" Knight slowly repleid to himself

Reaching from behind his back he pulled out a throwing needle and placed it in his right arm in a certain spot which the pain slolw died away.

" Well this is just helpes with the pain but i still need to brace it" Knight replied finding to poles takeing off his tie he tied it around his arm.

" well this will work for now" Knight repleied smileing as he walked toward what was left of the plane.

As he neared it he decided to call out hopeing to see if there was any othe survivors

" Hello is anyone else alive" saiod knight as he looked all around he could tell by he way the plane looked that someone powerful did this

" This is bad who could have done this its almost liek the time i saw my master destory a boulder in one hit." Knight replied to himself

9. Fushigi Rockna

"Did you see that Cheshire?"

"Yes I did..."

"Are you glad we didn't go to Paris now?"

The cat shuddered and tried to hide behind the other's head.

"Ari....I'm scared...."

"So much destruction...."

A pretty sounding voice was speaking in the hearing range of Troy. It belonged to a being that appeared to be female, over the cliff, sitting on a jagged, outwards piece of earth on the crater wall. She swung her legs lazily back and forth, and she let her back rest on the rocky wall. "So much pain...." she mused.

Her legs ceased movement now and she leant forward on her hands, as if only a few inches would provide a closer look.

"Why do they feel the need to do such things?" she went on sadly, feeling her eyes sting.

She looked up directly at Troy now, who she knew was there, and who she thought was addressing her, not the voices in his head.

"Down here, not up there." she said, pointing towards herself and trying to draw his attention. Once she thought she had it, she did waving motions with her fingers. "Hello~"

Behind Troy, Yuki remained unconcious...

Thunderella woke easily and without the initial confusion that comes from regaining conciousness. She noted any damage upon herself, and swiftly healed it with Cure spells. Her staff had been in her hands even when they had crashed and never left, nor break.

She rose to her feet and looked out towards the destruction. She felt her eyes water.

"Oh great spirits...have mercy upon those who didn't make it out..." she muttered bowing her head, and showing respect, before trying to figure out where everyone else was.

10. Lance Leingod

Hitachi turned his head toward Sphynx as he saw him move closer toward him. A slight smile crossed his face as Hitachi looked at Sphynx. "Good to see you," he said in a small voice, his body still out of energy. "You wouldn't mind helping me up, would you?" Hitachi wondered if anyone else was up at the moment. In the back of his head, he was worried about the students, namely Troy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the woman first started to speak, Troy took no notice of it as the tears stopped falling now. Although the tears that had fallen were still wet on his face. After a moment, he realized she was here and looked up from the spot he stared at on the ground, looking up at her and wondering who she was. Although he wondered, he couldn't form the words from his mouth as he stared at her, his face expressionless. The idea of a city being wipped out off the face of the planet completely like this still didn't seem to sink into his head.

11. shinigami

" My My looks like this place got destoried" A mysterious ,man replied to the right of knight.

Knight slowly looked to his left adn saw a man standing on a pole looking all around theplace. Knight saw that the man wqas dressed in a black cloak and wore a black kasa hat that keeped his face hidden.

" Who is he part of the organization or not" Knight repleid to himself as he raised his left hand up

" don't worry I'm not your enemy I just came here to see this palce before it was lost" The mysterious stranger replied jumping down and landing off to the left of knight

" You can here to see this place before it would be destroied how do you know that this place would get attacked" Knight quickly asked him

" Who knows maybe it was just a hunch" the staranger repleid tilting the hat down and covering his face even more

" My name is knight akabane what is your name" Knight quickly asked the man

a name is what others give someone to call by if you want my name it is Kuro Kami." The stranger replied " Might it be alright for me to join you since i got know where else to go?" kuro quickly asked knight

"Umm sure i guess just dont get into trouble": Knight quickly repleid walking again.

Hmm he dont remeber me but he has gotten a little stronger." Kuro replied smileing to himself and quickly followed after Kngiht

The two men slowly walked around until Knight came and saw a familar faces

" "Hitachi Sphynx are guys alright" Knight relpied as he ranned up to them with kuro right behind him but as soon as he got near the two people he some what stood off to the left but keep his head in a way which his own face was still kepted hidden from the others

12. Basher

"Praying?" Lynx said as she came up behind Thunderella. "Is there really point to that?" She stepped next to her college looking towards the destruction. "Can the here after be worse then this?" She said it more to herself then anything else.

She didn’t speak for a few seconds. She was trying to decide on what to say. Should she talk about Rana? Or should the students come first? She wasn’t good at consoling people though Thunderella appeared to not need it. She was a teacher also. She knew what war was like. Lynx finally decided. “One student is accounted for so far. He only sustained minor injuries which I healed. I sent him to check on the others.”

“Of course,” Sphynx said. “I will help you whatever way possible.” He helped Hitachi to stand. Supporting his teacher he helped him walk. It was slow at first until their rhythms matched. He wanted to inquire about his injures but he wasn’t sure if it was his place. He was just a student. He also knew a little about medical. He wasn’t sure what to do.

He heard Knight call to them. He was glad that Knight joined them. Two people were so far accounted for. There was another person but Sphynx didn’t have the time to ask about him for Knight asked how they were. There was also the report he had to give back his sister.

“I am fine,” he said. He instinctually reached up and touched his forehead. The blood was dry there. The wound had been healed. He could have a concussion but he hadn’t lost any body function. So by medical standards he should be alright for the time being.

He decided to use this chance to know Hitachi condition. “How are both of you? Really how are both of you? I would like to know for medical reasons. I know some about the practice.”

13. shinigami

" I broke my right arm in about two places." Knight replied "but I just hit a certain point in my arm and took away the pain" Knight quickly added

" The scratch over my eye just healed a while ago" knight replied wipeing what blood remained on his fore head

"If your wondering my name is kuro kami i was just hanging around here watching what was going to happen". Kuro replied

"But i must say this palce gotten a little more oilient snce last tiem i was here expecially these stangre creatures they attacked me adn they took more then they could chew". Kuro added lifting up the hat and gave a smile and showed his eyes where both white and black and he looked of the age of 20

" I can help if you need me too I know healing spells but i never liked to use them" Kuro added

14. Fushigi Rockna

"Let me guess...you're a 'destruction virgin', aren't you?" the 'girl' began, bringing her legs in on the ledge and standing to them. "I can tell you're not used to this sort of experience."

With a skilled leap, she came out beside him, landing gracefully. Upon a close view it was clear this girl had probably not seen a decent home or shelter in ages. She wore a a tight piece of clothing like lingerie on her torso, that was torn and ripped in various places, and from the back of her waist came a train of ripped translucent fabric, that trailed behind her as she moved, and fluttered in the wind when it blew. She wore no shoes, so her feet were blistered and covered in dirt. The rest of her skin had dirt smeared everywhere, with exception to her face, which she seemingly put a lot of effort into keeping clean. Oddly enough, her aqua hair was not messy, and seemed perfect, although this was because her hair required no work at all.

"And this isn't even the end of the destruction for Paris." she went on, saying Paris in the french accent. She turned back to the crater. "Soon, depending on whether or not the organization decides to make use of this area or not, the heartless will come. If the oragnization abandons this area, the lesser heartless will come swarming in, and this crater will be nothing more than a death trap, a black lake of creatures waiting to feast on the hearts of anyone who happens to pass by. The sight will be worse than it is now. But it is what we must grow accustomed to. Until the true keyblade can be used to force them all back..."

"Yes...the true keyblade..." she muttered, longingly as if.

She then stopped and realized what she had just said. She turned back to Troy with a sad smile.

"You should see my 'home' country. It's just as bad off."

"Praying?" Lynx said as she came up behind Thunderella. "Is there really point to that?" She stepped next to her college looking towards the destruction. "Can the here after be worse then this?" She said it more to herself then anything else.

"It never hurts to wish for after world peace for those who have died." Thunderella said calmly.

Thunderella noticed Lynx's silence, and stayed silent herself. She understood. To say this sight was overhwelming was an understatement. She could understand how people would need alot of thinking after something like this.

“One student is accounted for so far. He only sustained minor injuries which I healed. I sent him to check on the others.”

"Then we best look for the other students and Master Kai. The students are our top priority. We are responsible for what happens to them." Thunderella replied.

15. Basher

Lynx frowned. Looking for the students would be too much of a pain. 'Maybe some had died,' she thought while secretly hoping.

"Well, I will look this way." She pointed in the direction of Troy. She took a step forward moving away from Thunderella. "This looks like a good enough gathering space."

Taking another step she said, "world peace..." An evil smile appeared at her lips. She turned her head back to Thunderella. "If you want I can give you world peace." Her eyes appeared to be those of a demon. Blood thirsty. Wanting to kill.

"We may need them. It depends on the others," Sphynx said addressing Kuro. "I may have a concussion but for now I am fine. I will need to be checked once we get back."

He frowned. This guy wasn't on the helicopter when it crashed. He had better be cautious at least. There was also the fact that his sister was here. She wouldn’t like the news that someone had suddenly appeared. He wouldn’t know what she would do.

“My name is Sphynx.” There couldn’t be any harm in telling someone his name. He debated for a bit then finally decided on what to say. “I am supposed to report back anything and everything.” He sighed. His nature was too nice. “Which means you will be part of the report. Something...unexpected. So you will have to answer my questions or lose your life.”

He didn’t tell Kuro about his sister. Lynx was rather well known. She was known for being cruel. Many have said she killed people for no reason. But he didn’t believe any of those rumors.

“What were you doing near Paris?” No one could have escaped that blast.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie slowly stood up, a little light headed from the crash. Looking around, she saw everyone, and saw most were basically fine. A smile came to her face, glad they were all ok. She was alittle confused as why they all looked so... heartbroken.

As she turned around, and saw what was left of the place she had called home for as long as she could remember, she realized why they all had those looks on the faces. She could feel tears leaping to her eyes, but she refused to cry. Not here, not now. Walking forward, she gazed out at Paris, or where Paris use to be. Now it was... gone.

'Can it really.. just be gone?' She could still see it clearly in her mind. The houses, the shops, the streets, everything. It was just there a second or two ago. Or was it longer? She couldn't remember. Everything was fuzzy.

Was that why those people were here? Is this what they had been send here to do? Karrie shuddered at the thought. Looking one last time at her home, she closed her eyes. Slowly she turned back to see what she could do to help her friends.

17. shinigami

" I don't mind, but with your condition it may be hard for you to take my life, but anyway how did I escape the blast i wonder myself," Kuro begain as he took of his hat

" I studied many advance spells i put up a protective barrier and i strenghted it with Spirit energy or chi as few may call it, that is all" Kuro replied

" If I may say you all are preaty luck to have survived the blast also" Kuro added

" Spirit energy who is he there is only few people who can use it effectively adn he dont seem to be the type to use it" knight replied to himself as he watched Kuro

18. Basher

"That doesn't aswer my question," Sphynx said. He frowned. "But your condition would also be affected." He paused. "I am way to nice for this. I wouldn't be the one to fight you. So let's just leave at that for now."

He looked around searching. He felt a few presence in that direction. "Let's go that way."

19. shinigami

Welll even the nicest person maybe more dangerous than a mean person.
    " Kuro replied with a smile

But to full answer your questine I just wanted to see this palce befor it was destroied. Kuro replied

" Okay." Knight replied with a nodd of his head and followed after Sphynx

Kuro slowly walked after them and soon was walking off to the left of knight but behind Sphynx but still kepted himself some what in teh line of view

If i may asked what are you all doing here" Kuro replied

20. Basher

"We met here for various reasons but we all were going to the same place in the end," Sphynx replied. He thought for a moment. "We are still missing several of our comrades. I wonder..." He frowned. "If Karrie and Troy are alright. I don't think they have seen battles like this."

"Knight what do you think? Have you been in the war for long?"