RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Very well then I will take my leave for now" Rei replied vanishing from sight she soon appeared on top of a building and pulled up a thine thread and strung it.

" Well he's hide there I'll leave him be for a while" Rei replied as she vanished inside a portal.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    " SO are we going to wait here until the others come for us or what" knight quickly replied as he took a seat by the wall.

Not that it may matter to me but how is she doing" knight quickly replied pulling the book out agian and started to read it once again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Else where fuod is seen fighting the soliders who got separated from the others.

" well well looks like you boys got your self caught in the spiders wed." Fudo replied raseing his right hand up and charged after teh soldiers who quickly turned and tried to run away. HE quickly fell ontop of them there screams filled the night sky.

" If I cant fight knight i might as well kill all of the soldiers here." Fudo replied with a evil smile he crushed one soldiers skull in his right hand.

2. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: OMFG, I caught up. o_O It was a very interesting read, lotta talented RPGers. XD but let’s still keep to 2 posts a day peoples! =D
    And I feel awfully embarrassed about my first post. D= How come no one pointed that out to me? I feel like a retard. >< That’s what I get for skimming Basher’s post. People; ALWAYS make sure to read CAREFULLY. O_O
    Screw introducing Yuki later, I see the perfect opportunity now! O.O

IC:
    Not long after Knight brought up it being difficult to fight in the alley did Dusks appear at the end they had just came in through.
    “Get down!” a voice exclaimed from the other end of the alley.
    Several gunshots were fired and the few dusks that had followed them disappeared in white vapor.
    At the other end of the alley stood a raven hairred boy, dressed in a long gray jacket, a plain black shirt and blue jeans. His right arm was outstretched, and his gloved hand fingered the trigger of his drawn, white gunblade. His black eyes told anyone right away he was of Asian descent.
    Yuki Shiro had really just been minding his own business, passing through Paris on his way to Kingdom Academy, fighting off any heartless or nobodies that bothered him; till he realized he had landed himself smack dab in the center of a battle.
    When he saw the ones in the alley, the first thing that called his attention was the unconscious girl in one of the boy’s arms; that prompted him to save them from the nobodies that were coming after them. But now he deemed that they were probably on their way to the Academy like him, since they weren’t dressed like the soldiers but looked strong and had weapons. That was the third thing that caught his attention; the one holding the girl had a gunblade, just like he did. Gunblades were hard to find and hard to use if you didn’t train yourself for it or already had natural ability. Yuki was intrigued; he’d have to find out more about this other gunblader…
    And the absolutely gorgeous young lady in his arms, of course.
    He smiled somewhat sadly in spite of himself. “You jinx yourself often?” he asked of Knight.
    But before Knight could answer, Yuki jerked his head up; something was coming.
    “Quick, you’ve all gotta get out of here, there’s more than Dusks coming.” He said, although he had no idea what.

3. shinigami

"Let them come besides someone was listenning to us anyways
    " knight replied closeing the book, Slowly knight raised his left hand adn the gleaming of thread caught everyones attention. Knight slowly dragged his fingers acrossed it and snapped it in half.

" Besides even if we did run the dusk will only catch up to us or who ever it maybe if they are skilled they will kill us quicker with our backs truend to them" knight added as he stood up.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

FR: I am keeping it to two posts a day now! >.<

Troy and Knight stopped to take a breather as Knight sat down. Troy looked at Karrie as he brushed a few hairs out of her face with his left hand that held her head up. "She's fine," said Troy. <But she does look pretty,> thought Troy. Troy then heard a man ahead of them. Troy acted before he even knew it and evaded to the right of himself against the wall as the gun shots were heard. The Dusks disappeared behind them as Troy looked up to see the man. <He has a Gunblade,> noticed Troy as he thought. Troy didn't know who he was but was glad to have a helping hand. Before Troy could speak, he said something about someone coming. Troy, for a reason he couldn't explain, felt something coming too...someone he already has meet before...or more like felt. <Its that guy that used that dome eariler!> thought Troy as he looked behind him. Troy looked at Knight as he snapped the thread. Troy looked back at the man. Troy went into a run and spoke as he ran passed the man with the Gunblade.

"Let's just get out of here before anything else happens. We can't fight in a narrow space anyway!" said Troy as he ran with Karrie in his arms. All three of them ran on as they then entered another clearing. It looked more like an old creator from long ago as they entered it. It was clear ahead of them but then a black smoke came out of nowhere in front of them.

"What the hell?" said Troy as he stopped with the others behind him. It suddenly grew darker as the ground suddenly moved below Troy. He looked down to find the ground completely black. Troy looked up, expecting to see the sky, clouds and moon above him. He found only a black roof above them.

"Finally, a Dome of Darkness created without anyone interfering," said a voice from ahead of them. A man in a black trench coat appeared before us from a dark portal from the ground. The black smoke started to clear to show that we were indeed within a Dome of Darkness for dark energy could be seen on the floor.

"Damn it," said Troy under his breath as he stared at the man.

"Allow me to introduce myself," said the man in the trench coat in a romanian accent. "I am Val Kan, ze Number VII of Organization XXVII," said Val as he spead his arms out. His dark aura returned like before and you could feel everything about it because it was so powerful. "There are only two ways you're getting out of here," said Val in a normal voice now. "I let you out or I die. Which both is not going to happen!" His dark aura rose even higher, matching that of even the two massive balls of energy outside. "Rana hasn't even started to fight."

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx smirked. She stood up. She allowed her evil aura to vanish from being seen. She found this battle amusing. She had retained much information from this one. She sighed. She looked to the others. They were fighting pretty hard. She saw that there was no point to this. Right now the best thing for them was to obtain information. She was thinking tactical. They all came here for a reason and she was dying to find out.

Lynx scanned the area. She saw that Thunderella was no where to be seen. She was probably still back in the tent.

Lynx sighed and grumbled. Probably guiding the kids to safety would be what Master Kai would want. But that would be boring. Her foe did go there though. She was rather bored. Lynx decided on something and she disappeared into the darkness.

OOC- Thank you all for sticking to 2 posts a day. It is much appreciated. ^_^

FR- TSK TSK ignoring my posts :p What were they that bad? :(

BTW Lance it is Lynx not Onyx sorry for the confusion. I am on a strange kick right now. Consider there may be a Sphynx also. Heh

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC:
    Basher: oh go away. :p I've learnt and repent! No they were good bashy, I was just in a hurry. D: Don't be sad!!!!!! >.<
    Btw, were you giving an opening for thunderella to show her head again? xD

IC:
    "Besides even if we did run, the dusks will only catch up to us or who ever it maybe. If they are skilled they will kill us quicker with our backs turned to them" knight added as he stood up.

"So you just accept it and don't even try to save yourselves? So you're just going to stand there, and let the bad guys come and put that young lady who can't even defend herself right now, in danger?! WOW, whatta plan!" Yuki said, getting irritated. Such grattitude he was getting from this guy. He started to walk forwards towards them. while the one guy wasn't as grateful as he thought he should be, the other one with the lady and the gunblade looked glad to have help. So that put Yuki into a better mood. "And I don't know about you, but a gunblade can shot just as good behind a person as it can in front."

he was about to ask about the condition of the girl, when he realized he had just made the same mistake he wanted to reprimend them for: standing around and talking.

And he paid for it was Val showed up.

yuki cursed silently when the dome first appeared but then he cursed loudly when he heard what Val said.

'THIS is what i get for helping people!? God damnit all!!!' he thought, holding out his gunblade, ready to fight if need be.

"so, you're just going to be a sadist until your boss shows up?" Yuki growled. "see, that's what i hate about you nobodies."

7. Lance Leingod

Troy glared at Val as his power rose. <Damn it, we can't beat something like that. Yet, what else can we do but fight?> thought Troy as he looked at Karrie. <I'm going to have to place her somewhere behind us. Its not the best plan but its the only thing we've got. We'll need even Knight to help us with him. I just wish she would wake up right about now.>

Val looked at the boy with the Gunblade. "Gunblades..." he spoke softly.

"What...?" said Troy to himself.

Val's power rose again as he said in a harsh voice. "I hate Gunblades!" He disappeared and Yuki was thrown to the side hard faster than the eye could see. Val reappeared where Yuki last stood, and seemed to be staring at Yuki. As Yuki was trying to get up, blood sprayed from his mouth.

<That much blood! He must have injured an internal organ!> thought Troy.

8. shinigami

" I never said i woldn't fight." knight replied as he ranned with the others "man thes things always happen" knight added to himself as he stop and found himself looking at the man who created a dome of darkness.

Knight watched as val attacked Yuki and he saw him cough up blood

" he's hurt bad troy I'll try to distract him you just get that guy out of there." knight replied pulling out a spike and launched several of them which VAl dodge easily.

knight quickly threw out his right hand and formed a sowrd and charged Val which he blocked it but knight quickly begane to push him backwards.

" Troy get him out of the way now" Knight shouted as he tried to hold Val off. But for how long he did not know

Mod edit: okay, no offense, but Yuki never said his name. =P So unless your character's psychic too, I changed it to him and stuf. :) -FR

9. Fushigi Rockna

"Gunblades..." he spoke softly.

"What...?" said Troy to himself.

Yuki's expresison didn't change and he kept his weapon out. "Yeah...you have a problem with my ba-" he was about to say.

"I hate Gunblades!"

In an instant yuki found himself thrown to the side like a rag doll with tremendous force and speed. he hardly knew what had happened at first.

He tried to get up, but felt something start to come up through his throat. He brought his free hand up but that wasn't enough. It was quite a bit of blood.

Yuki looked at his reddened glove with shaking eyes. from juust one hit... he fell back down right awya into a sitting up position

"Exactly what i get for trying to help someone..." he moaned quietly.

he then looked to his side, and found that Snow White was still tightly clasped in his hand.

he looked at Val. Why does he hate gunblades? are they....his weakness or something? He thought it hard. He figured doing a trigger Happy (OOC: this a technique used often in FF with guns, the objective is to rush a button to shot as many times as you can before the little bar you get gets to zero. it lasts for quite a few seconds and works with gunblades. xD) may be the best way to go. However there was a possibility that the bullets could recoquet off the dome walls and hit the others...or get Val from behind.

he was about to raise his gunblde and fire, when knight began to attack val.

Nice that he has my best interests interests in mind but he's in my way! he thought. But at the same time making a distraction. Come on, pull back for a moment, so i ahve a clear shot!

10. Lance Leingod

Val evaded Knight's attacks easily. "Don't get in my way!" yelled Val as he grabbed Knight's arm and throw Knight clear across the dome. Knight hit the wall on his back and he was shocked by dark energy for some reason and after a minute, the energy stopped and Knight dropped down on the ground. "Anything that hits these walls will feel dark energy and pain coursing through out their body. Even if you are a darkness user, you will feel pain unless you were the one that created it, like me. I won't get hurt by something I created," said Val as he stared at Knight.

"Then try this!" called a voice from behind Val. He turned around to see Troy swing his Gunblade right at Val's chest. He hit Val in the chest and it throw him some ways away near the wall. Val landed on his feet just fine though.

<Damn, what was that?> thought Val as he got up. <When did the kid get fast all of a sudden?!> Val looked at the Gunblade within Troy's hand. Val just got angrier. "Let's see if you like this!" shouted Val. Dark energy formed around Val's right hand and he pointed his right hand toward Troy.

11. Fushigi Rockna

Now! thought Yuki as Val was distracted with Troy. he held his gunblade with both hands, aiming it at Val; and then began to rapidly pull the trigger as many times as he could. He did so for 30 seconds...

Come on! get him!

12. Lance Leingod

Val was about to do something with the dark aura around his right arm but then he heard gun shots. He looked with his eyes toward his right and saw Yuki firing the Gunblade. Val moved out of the way of the shots. He saw them as clear as day as they came at him. "Take this!" shouted Val as the dark aura around his right hand formed into the shape of a ball. He threw the dark aura at Yuki as soon as he stopped firing 30 seconds later.

Troy saw Val throw the dark ball of aura as it went flying toward Yuki. "No!!" shouted Troy as he ran toward Yuki. He went right in front of Yuki, right in the path of the ball. It hit Troy but he just disappeared. No explosion, no bang, no energy blast, nothing. Upon the ground was a dark orb like ball as it gave off dark energy. There was so kind of rope like dark energy coming out of the ball and it lead toward Val's right hand. Val pulled on the rope and the ball went flying toward him. Val caught it within his left hand and kept it there. Val started laughing a little to himself and his laughter just grew as the dome was filled with it.

"Troy, you are a fool!" laughed Val as he started to stop laughing. "Look here." Val held up the ball and within it was some small figure. If you looked closer, it was Troy just floating there within the orb, his Gunblade within his right hand and his eyes were open, looking around him.

When Troy was hit with the ball, he felt his body being sucked into it. Seconds later, he found himself floating in this sea of darkness. He couldn't see anything else but it. He couldn't even see what was outside.

"How about I have a little fun," said Val as he threw the orb at the wall. It hit and the orb was surrounded by dark energy.

Troy felt like he had hit something, but then, he felt pain course through his body as some dark blade stabbed through his left arm. He screamed out in pain as it went on. It came out but there was no wound. <What's going on here?!> thought Troy as he tried to move but he couldn't.

Val had pulled the rope again and sent the orb flying back toward him. Val caught is again in his left hand. When Troy had screamed out, the whole dome was filled with it and everyone heard it. "So, guess who that was?" laughed Val as he looked at Yuki.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karries head suddenly filled with laughter and screams. Sitting up she look around. They were in a Dome of Darkness. "That cant be good." she thought, staying up. She could see Knight and a boy, but where was Troy. Suddenly a scream filled the whole dome. "Troy?" she said. She stood there for a moment, pulling out her swords and watching.

Suddenly she ran foward, hitting Val on his hand. She, then, flipped back, kicking the ball out of his hand. "Ok, maybe that wasnt the best idea..." she said, running and catching the ball.

14. shinigami

Knight slowly fell to the ground after being being throwed by Val and after he hit the dome.

" This is bad" knight replied as he stood up as he did he saw Val through a ball of darkness, At the other guy and saw Troy run in front of it and dissappeared.

After a while Knight heard screams comeing from somewhere as he saw Val bring back the ball of darkness.

" No it can be" Knight replied bring out a spike

" Well lets see if he can handle this" knight said to himself as he stab it part way in his leg and arm.

Knight quickly charged Val who atth elast moment turned and saw knight reached him in seconds. Knight quickly threw a punch but val blocked it but was sent flying backwards and slamed into the domes wall.

" Karrie do you know a way to break him out of there, teh only way I may know of is to knock val out" knight replied as he jumped and landed near her

15. Fushigi Rockna

Yuki's black eyes widened as the attack didn't work. All his work to try and pull that off...

when the ball came towards him, he was going to use his precious gunblade as shield, even thought it might've ended up being destroyed; but when he saw Troy take the hit for him, he was shocked.

Then the scream made his blood chill all over.

"no..." he said with wide eyes. "Let him go!"

He tried to get up but found himself hunched, holding his side where his injured organ must've been.

Damnit! what can i do in this condition?!

OOC: er...yeah...i'm gonna just make Thunderella reappear since Lynx was kiunda like looking for her and stuff and it's boring playing an injured person. xD

IC:
    Thunderella had tried to be as much use to the camp as she could, curing soldiers, and trying to set up barriers around important points. Seeing the battle going on, she wasn't sure of what to do, stay and help the soldiers, or go there and help the others fight.

Wait a minute...where is Troy? she wondered. She knew he went to another emcampment with karrie and another boy, but she also knew they were no longer there.

She looked to the soldiers and gave them instructions and then scurried off to go find Troy and the others with him. soldiers could take care of themselves; but future students and well...essentially children, needed help the most.

16. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OOC:Anyone seen Hitohiro? lol

When the sword had finished its tranformation, Hotake looked amazed, and in the middle was a beutiful gem with fire burning inside it. Hotake looked at Shinji and gave a small laugh. "Your minutes are numbered, so you can choose now what you are going to do". "A you can run and live to fight another day or B you can stay and die, but what ever you choose matters not to me!" Hotake, having his energy restored charged at Shinji, with his new power, Hotake would be almost equal with him. On contact Hotakes key blade was ingulfed in flames as there swords smashed off one another. The sound of the blades was defening it echoed so much. "You are the most challenging opponent I have had yet" Hotake said as there blades locked together. "But I am going to beat you!!!" The flames on Hotakes sword suddenly intesefied tenfold. Jumping back Hotake prepared to do a move that was quite new to him, after all, he just got this sword. He was engulfed in a giant rage of fire, but it did not burn hin nor hurt him. Putting his sword in front of him, blade pointed at Shinji. "This is it, what will you do?" Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa FIIINAAAL BURST!!!!!! Hotake launched him self at Shinji, no matter what even if he missed, shinji would get hit, he would have to leave the tower in order to survive....because this move was gonna take the top of the tower off most likely.

17. Lance Leingod

Val laughed softly to himself as he saw Yuki's expression. But he didn't expect Karrie to wake up, which took him off guard. He heard a voice from the side as he had turned his attention toward Karrie and he turned toward the voice but only to get hit and sent back towards the wall. He hit the wall and landed on his feet just fine. He swayed there for a moment as he seemed to stare at the ground. He raised his head and looked at everyone.

"I won't get tricked again by children!!" he yelled as he pulled on the rope that was to the ball of darkness. The ball went out of Karrie's hands and Val caught it with his left hand. He looked at Knight and Karrie. "You want this so badly..." he said as he started to twirl the ball in front of him with the rope. "Then how about this!" He twirled the ball once more and swung it at Karrie. It went around her and began to drag her along it path as it went toward Knight. The ball went around Knight and looped back around Karrie. It contiued to loop around both of them until they were completely wrapped around by the rope of darkness and pulled together, backs to each other. "You two aren't going to break that rope no matter what you try. Now, let's have some fun, SHALL WE!!!" he pulled on the rope with both hands and swung Karrie and Knight toward the wall. They hit the wall and dark energy and pain coursed through out both of them. The ball of darkness was in the middle of both of them as it was hit too.

Troy looked around with his eyes to see something but couldn't see anything else but darkness. He felt like he was being thrown around or something and he couldn't tell what was happening. He then felt pain course through him as he screamed out in pain. Three dark blades had went through him like knifes and they increased the pain as he contiued to scream.

The screams were loud within the room as it was filled with it. "The pain Troy is feeling is far worse than what you two are feeling now," shouted Val over the screams. "You two will be joining him soon enough anyway." Darkness formed around Val's left hand and it became another ball of darkness. He was about to throw it at Karrie and Knight but he stopped as his left hand was behind him. Val looked over to his left which should have been toward the west. "Rana..." Val said softly to himself. The ball of darkness around his hand disappeared as he raised it toward the wall. A hole appeared in the wall as a man stepped through it. He wore a white trench coat with the hood over his face so you couldn't see it and his hands were behind his back. He walked forward toward Val. "Rana," said Val as he got on one knee and bowed his head toward Rana.

"Rise," said Rana as he stopped in front of Val. Val rose and he faced Val. "Its almost time," said Rana.

"What happened to Hitachi? I felt both of your powers disappear only seconds ago," asked Val.

"Hitachi......heh heh......he's at death's door," said Rana as he turned around and walked back toward the hole in the Dome of Darkness. The Dome of Darkness started to disappear as Knight and Karrie droped down on the ground as the walls went down after the roof. The floor of it started to retrack toward Val as it disappeared around him. The ball of darkness and rope disappeared as Troy appeared on his back in the space between Yuki and Karrie.

Troy opened his eyes. He felt his body was still in pain as he tried to get up. He got up into a sitting position but as he got on his knees, blood poured out of his mouth. He tried to cover his mouth with his left hand but the blood just came out. In his right hand was the Gunblade as he still had it tightly in his hand.

The Dome of Darkness had disappeared as Rana still walked toward some place west. Val turned toward Knight, Karrie, Troy and Yuki. He raised his right hand and waved it at them as he said..."Be good now." He walked after Rana, into the darkness.

18. Fushigi Rockna

"You-!! You-" Yuki screamed calling Val a certain B word as he left, still hunched over, one hand holding his gunblade, the other his side. he made it over to Troy, who seemed to have suffered the same injuries as he.

"Are you all right?" he asked, although he knew that fromt hat blood, he couldn't be in great condition.

"Oh dear.." a voice said from behind them.

they looked behind and saw Thunderella looking beyond worried.

"it seems i'm too late or just in time..." she said out loud, walking towards them.

OOC: don't know if I'm allowed to heal them or not >>

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie was kneeing on the ground.

"Hitachi......heh heh......he's at death's door," said Rana.

Karrie's head snapped up. "Wh... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HITACHI!?!?" she yelled. Rana keep walking "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!?!?"

"It seems I'm too late or just in time..." Thunderella said.

"I think your just in time..." said Karrie standing up, still watching Rana.

20. shinigami

" I agree"" Hitachi is at deaths door hope he makes but if its fate then itis fate" knight replied as he looked up and saw a girl walk up to them" By the way i Know the other two but who are you adn what is your name miss" knight added as he dusted himself off

" Are you all alright" knight askede them as he truned to them as he stood up knight slowly trunend to the spot where he saw Val and rana dissapeared to.

" The same trick wont work again i saw how you did it" knight replied to himself

" So umm what are we going to do now those two are gone are we going back to the camp or hang out here" knight said as he sat down on a piece of rock that over looked the`area