RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie easily blocked her attack "I better be!" she said. "Ive been training for ten years."

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Ten years..." said Sanalvan softly. Her left kodachi disappeared and with her hand, she grabbed Karrie's right hand. Sanalvan switched her hold on her right kodachi to a reverse hold and hit Karrie under her right arm with the bottom of her kodachi. Karrie froze on the spot when the attack hit and as Sanalvan spoke. "There is a vital point under the arm. The impact goes through the ribs to the lungs. Though you may be conscious, you will not be able to move a finger due to the difficulty in breathing. Any movement you try will be meet with pain through the lungs. Ten years of training will not tell you even this." Sanalvan looked at Karrie in the eyes. "Ten years when said is just two words, to live it is quite a long time. But even then, ten years is nothing unless you go through more than sword training," said Sanalvan. With her left hand, she pushed Karrie over the edge of the tower rails.

Below where Troy was, Troy found a weapon he thought he wouldn't find. A Gunblade lay on the ground as Troy stared at it. "A Gunblade..." said Troy. He looked up to see a person falling toward the ground. Troy reacted instantly and ran toward the spot she was about to fall at. He got there just in time to catch her in his arms. He placed her on the ground and looked at her as he got on his knees next to her.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai watched as Hotake disappeared. Kai simply smiled to himself. This had been one of the first things he had taught Hotake. Only those who have mastered the technique can see others using it. Kai watched Hotake very carefully as he moved about. He suddenly felt something was wrong. He looked over the edge as Karrie was falling. Kai's face was horror stricken for a minute but saw something he didn't expect. Troy was going incredibly fast and seemed to have caught her just in time.

"You're pretty fast Troy, you know that?" Kai said as they looked to see him standing there. "However you did disobey me, both you and Knight, but under the circumstances, I'll forgive it. Now I want you take Karrie back to camp and guard her carefully." Kai waved a hand over Karrie and she fell unconscious. "I've taken away most of the pain and she will sleep for a while. When we are done I will come back and attend to her. Until then, guard her well." With that Kai disappeared.

"Now Sanalvan, why did you have to go and hurt one of my students like that?" Kai asked as he stood ther ein front of her.

Shinji watched as Hotake simply disappeared. He sighed and closed his eyes. He started moving his swords in a rapid succession. The other Organization members transported themselves from the area. They knew this technique well and why he was using it.

His eyes opened suddenly.

"Dome of Darkness!" He suddenly clashed the hilts of the swords together and a dome of darkness emerged from them. Any person in the area was not only hit by the dome but as a side effect, were incased in it. Once encased inside, there were only one of two ways to get out, and Shinji wasnt about to disperse it just yet.

4. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan and Kai appeared below the tower as Val and Onyx appeared on the other side of the river, while on the other, Avian and Knight fought. Troy looked to the side and saw Kai and Sanalvan appeared. He looked up and saw the top of the tower was surrounded in some dark dome that sent off dark energy. Troy looked down toward his right and saw the Gunblade suddenly appeared beside him. There was a stap on it so that it could be carried on the back. Puzzled but in a way, glad of what he was doing, Troy picked up the Gunblade and placed it on his back. Troy moved his left hand under Karrie's chest and he moved his right hand under her legs, picking her up off the ground. He turned his head toward Kai that now was there by Sanalvan. "Thanks," Troy said. He didn't know why he was saying it but for some reason, was happy that Karrie wasn't hurt anymore than what she was. Troy then turned toward and ran toward one side of the river, with Karrie in his arms and away from the fighting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Why did I?" said Sanalvan. "Heh...I might tell you but why don't you figure it out yourself. Rana will be here very soon, if Hitachi hasn't meet up with him already." Sanalvan then laughed a short laugh.

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Avian jsut becarful of his dragon fang" fudo replied jumping down " He will invoke a power not seen by this world I doubt even this leader of the acadmey could best him" Fudo added

" THats what got your hand tooken away from you fudo youi always underestamate a persons skill" Knight replied setting his right hand down

Knight quickly raced after Avain and quickly threw a kick to his side and a blast of lighting emited from his feet but Avain blocked it easily.

" COme Knight envoke the power of darkness in you release the dragon" Fudo exclaimed laughing out load

6. Lance Leingod

Avian saw the attack coming as Knight attacked from the left. Avian raised his left arm and blocked the attack. "Is this all you are?" said Avian. Knight was sent backwards as he was hit in the chest. Knight was sent toward a metal pole and he went right through it. He hit the ground hard as the top part of the pole came crashing down to the side.

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx easily avoided Val's claw attack. “Pathetic,” she said and snorted. She looked to the sky as the black sphere started to form. She could sense the evil aura from it. She shifted to the rivers bank. She looked at her opponent who had followed. “So your boss is coming,” she chuckled at this.

Lynx watched as Troy ran with Karrie. Dusks encircled him. Kai would surely be missed pleased if anything happened to them. She sighed. “I have other matters to attend to.” She left her opponent there.

She ran up the bank in the direction of Troy. Her speed was so fast that she wasn’t even a blur. She destroyed the Dusks in her path. They left behind a silver vapor and that was all that could be seen until she arrived next to Troy and Karrie. Lynx lifted her hand in the air. The Dusks encircled them.

“Keh,” Lynx said. She raised her sword up and spun around the two figures. Her sword extended. It sliced all the dusks in half. She stopped spinning and the Dusks formed into silver vapor. Her sword retreated in size. She stood before them while the wind knocked her coat around. She turned to Troy. “I’ll give you clearance of this open space but after it you are on your own.”

OOC- Please keep it to a two posts a day so others can catch up.

8. Lance Leingod

Troy watched the Dusks disappear into white vapor and saw Lynx appear and speak. "Fine," said Troy as he went passed her. Troy took a corner and was gone.

"Helping a friend can come in handy," said a voice from behind Lynx. "But when you've got your back to the enemy like that, you overesimate yourself." Lynx turned around to see Val standing there. But Val seemed different from before. A strange dark aura surrounded him. The aura was very different from the one of the dome that was created by Shinji. This dark aura seemed...older...a lot older. And it brought a strange dark presense in the air with it, like that of a dark being that's lived longer than man kind.

"Underesimating someone can be easily fixed but when you overesimate yourself against me," said Val and raised his right hand in front of him. "You'll find that I'm not so easy." He then started to say these strange words of a different language.

"Ros-mos kak-tan ra-mo-clan, at-mous tous-nas kock-to-na," he said under his breath and an even stranger dark aura surrouned his right hand as a dark snake like object came downward from his hand. It touched the ground and the ground began to be covered by dark aura as it spread along the ground. It spread along the large area of where they now stood and it even almost reached the river as the other side reached the spot where Troy had turned. He contiued to say those words under his breath as the darkness spread.

"Ros-mos kak-tan ra-mo-clan, at-mous tous-nas kock-to-na," he repeated. "Ros-mos kak-tan ra-mo-clan, at-mous tous-nas kock-to-na," he repeated it again but this time it was louder and the darkness spread to where it began to go up the side of the ward houses. "Ros-mos kak-tan ra-mo-clan, at-mous tous-nas kock-to-na." The darkness sprang upward as it began to form a dome of darkness around them. "Ros-mos kak-tan ra-mo-clan, at-mous tous-nas kock-to-na." That final chant sealed the dome as the whole space in which Val and Lynx was now in. You could still see within the darkness but you could also see the dark energy upon the floor and walls. The air felt heavy with the enormous energy that was given off, even those that couldn't feel energy from anything before could feel this because it was so strong.

Val's body outline suddenly glowed red like blood as he raise his arms to the side. "Nobodies could be considered nonhuman for the powers we gain," said Val as he droped his arms to his sides. "Heartless are considered such and others think we are the same. But we are human as we are the shells of humans now turned dark. We move and think with wills of our own and our power can even go beyond that of mortal man. But I'm different. I am a being long since dead and so I can not die but neither am I dead as I'm among the living." Val started to walk forward as his aura began to rise for an unknown reason and the glow of his body began to become more noticed.

9. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake suddenly saw the dome growing bigger and getting closer to him. "What the, theres no where to go, what am I to do"! Thought Hotake as the dome came closer and closer. "All right" Exclaimed Hotake becoming visible again. "I;ll just have to try and repel it"!!! Picking his sword up and flipping it blade down, Hotake thrusted it into the ground. SUddenly a huge, almost like a thunder bolt came from it and met with the dome! Both the dome and the thunder bolt grew bigger and bigger till both met in the middle! "I didn't make it this far just to die here"! exclaimed Hotake as he put forth all he had to try and repel the dome. Suddenly the impact of the two powers colliding made an explosion that looked like fire works to all those who were around. Lights of every color filled the sky as the dark and light energy were dispersed in random places. Hotake looked on at Shinji, he was still calm as ever. "You want to know why you missed me in the village" said Hotake quite annoyed that this guy just seemed to knock all his attacks aside. "Because your stupid dome attack you used to capture everyone just happened to blast me sky high!!!!" "I am not falling for the same trick again".

10. shinigami

" You are stronger then me I will give you that" knight replied standing up, his whole hurted. He never faced a person like this befor.

" IS that all he has" Rei replied appearing on the ground

" no it is not" knight replied as he stood up "This is bad if Fudo joins in I have my hands full enough with Avain" knight added to himself.

" WHy dont you join us youy saved my life that one time" Rei replied walking up to knight but she still kepted her hood on.

" I think not at that time I thought you where in danger but I was some what mistaken" knight added

" Well I would like to continue this but right now i'm no match for you buy." knight replied doing a upward spin kick and sent a blast of lightning into the air that createda blinding flash. Knight quickly took off inthe other direction away from Avian fud and Rei.

" MAybe in a short while we can continue this little match of ours, you to fudo someday soon we will end this little grude match" knight added as he vanished into the drkness.

knight quickly found himself near spot and found lynx, troy and karrie and another man in black.

" Man how many are there of you guys knight repleid softly he soon appeared near Troy with such spead it was unatrual.

" So how are things here" knight replied stoping and cathcing his breath.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji looked over at Val. He too was using the Dome of Darkness technique. Actually, it was Val's technique. Val had taken Shinji on as his apprentice when he first became part of the Organization. He was taught many of his attacks, though they were not as strong or powerful as his, they still did the job he wanted. Shinji looked back over at Hotake and simply sighed.

"Actually" he began, "you have made the same mistake twice. At least, your family has anyways. You probably could have lived a little longer if you hadn't just done that. To destroy my Dome requires a great amount of energy, like the kind you just gave up. Now you have very little left, and my energy has barely even been used. The Light of the Abyss was nothing. The Nine Strikes of the Dragon is a very simple technique. And...the Dome of Darkness.... well I only used enough to cover the top so not much there either. So Keyblade Master....what is your next move?" Shinji finished as he shifted his sword behind is back, blades upwards.

Kai just looked at Sanalvan.

"I'm sure Hitachi will give Rana a run for his money. Rana always was the kind not able to anticpate movements. Now as for my student..." he finished. Kai held out Storm Breaker and pointed it towards Sanalvan. The white orb on it started glowing. Suddenly 3 giant blast of thunder were coming towards Sanalvan.

12. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake was exhausted. "Damnit, I am not gonna loose to this fool".Hotake decided that using magic and other skills were not a good idea, seems how this guy seems to just knock them away. Hotake picked his blade up and took his stance. Then suddenly, as though he was looking at Master Kai as clear as day, he remembered what it was Kai had told him before h ehad left for war.

"Remember. The Keyblade is the strongest kind of sword out there. However, it is also a shield, in more ways than one. You will not understnad this until many years later but when you do, you will have no limits. This is my final lesson to you."

"A sheild" Hotake thought. "Mabye he ment". Taking his sword and putting it into position, Hotake hoped this would work. "Please......Please let this work" Hotake said as he took his position. "If it is also a sheild, then I am sure it will guide me, yes, it will guide me to victory!" Suddenly Hotake's energy seemed to be restored, and he was surrounded in a giant white Orb of light.

"This is my last resort, if this fails, then I fail everyone!" Yelled Hotake as he put every little last bit he had into this final move, the move rarely ever used, the one move, he could not master......using a key blade.....as a.....sheild.

13. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan smiled as the blast came at her. The bolts of thunder stopped in mid air as they came within inches of Sanalvan. "A misunderstanding of your enemy," she said. The blasts turned around and shot themselves back toward Kai faster than anyone else could see, expect for Kai of course. <I know you can do better than that, Kai,> thought Sanalvan. Kai blocked the attack easily as he sent the blasts toward the sides with his Keyblade. Sanalvan smiled again as she turned her head to face the river up north of them.

"I'm sure you can feel that, Kai. Two massive powers five miles that way," said Sanalvan as she turned back around to face Kai. There was indeed, two massive power levels higher than any that has been used before were five miles up north. "Rana and Hitachi must be fighting even now as we speak, and it seems to be quite a show. But..." Her two kodachi appeared in both of her hands while her arms were raised to her sides. "You still have people to fight."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Troy looked at Knight that now appeared as he contiued to carry Karrie. "Well, I found a weapon I didn't expect..." said Troy as he pointed with his head toward the Gunblade on his back. "...and now I'm just trying to get Karrie out of here." Troy looked behind him and he could feel the power of Val's dome. But as he looked forward, he could feel two more massive powers that were stronger than that of Val's power. "I'm now getting confused as to where is where now. Are we heading toward a camp or just more trouble?" asked Troy as he looked toward the sides.

A few soldiers came by heading the direction Troy was going with Karrie. One stopped and looked at Troy. He walked over and stopped in front of us, his rifle held by both of his hands. "Are you two the guys that came with Master Kai down south?" he asked them.

"We didn't come here with him but we've meet him," said Troy, as he started to breath more harshly.

"There's a came to the east of here," said the soldier as he pointed toward an alley-way toward the east. "You'll find the camp and get on a ship to the academy, it's hell out here with all the enemies. Just be careful on the way ther-"

Just then, the two massive powers came straight toward them as the power could be felt more and more.

"Get out of here, now!" said the soldier as the power came at them faster than he could speak. It was on them before they could move. Warehouses were lifted off the ground as two giant balls of energy came toward them, one of them was a blue and green, while the other was black and white. The warehouses that once were there were gone as a huge clearing replaced it. They stopped feet in front of them and what ever happened inside those balls of energy were unknown as they pressed up against each other, creating more damage to the surrounding than you could possible think of and the noise was unbelieveable as it was made by both powers.

Troy and Knight were thrown back against the ground as Troy tried with everything he had to protect Karrie. He was sore as hell as he lay on the ground but he knew that Karrie was unharmed. He stood up, her still in his arms.

"Knight!" shouted Troy as he saw him standing up from the ground too. "We need to get out of here!" Troy looked toward the alley-way that was still there but now they were further away from it than ever when they were pushed back by the force. Streams of energy were coming from both of the balls of energy as the streams torn the ground and everything it touched. Troy, for some reason, wanted more than anything to get both himself and Karrie over their, away from everyone else.

He went into a run as he evaded the streams as they came down from above him. At times, he came within inches of the beams but went passed them as they went. He finally ran passed beams as they came down and went passed the opening of the alley-way, knowing that Knight wouldn't be far behind.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sanalvan knew what was happening over there but didn't move at all for what ever was going on in her mind. <He's better than I ever thought he would be,> thought Sanalvan. She stared at Kai, raising her swords to form a sword stance, left kodachi in front, right kodachi near her chest, left leg moving foward and stoping, and right leg going backwards and stopping.

"Don't worry about Troy, he'll be fine. You fight me now," said Sanalvan as she was ready for a battle.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai felt the two energies as if they were right next to him.

"I guess I picked the right kind of teacher for the Academy. Too bad he wasnt around when my friend the King and I first appeared. Oh well..." Kai said to himself. He knew Hitachi would be okay. He had seen him fight before and knew what he was capable of. It was the reason Kai had chosen him. He could still remember his trial.

Kai had to try each one of his teachers out to see what they were capable of. Hitachi was the only other person, besides his friend the King, who could give him a run for his money. Still could. In the end however, Kai had won. Hitachi had very little energy left but stood up, bowed and was prepared to leave when..

"Hold on Hitachi" Kai had said. "I said I had to fight to test you to see if you could get the position. I never said you had to win to get it. Having fought you I know all I need to. Your skills are among the best I've seen, next to a few others I know. I would be honored if you would join the Academy as a part of my staff." Kai had finished and bowed. From that day on, he had considered Hitachi a worthy opponent, and a very good friend. Kai smiled to himself and turned back to Sanalvan.

"Well, I do believe this will be enjoyable. You know what they say. Ladies first..."

"This is my last resort, if this fails, then I fail everyone!"

Shinji sighed.

"You dont listen very well do you? You have very little energy as it is and you're going to use more for a technique, which I see you're having trouble performing. You should have just stuck to trying to attack me head on" Shinji said in his regular calm voice, with his swords still behind him..

15. Lance Leingod

"A fighter and a gentlemen..." said Sanalvan her swords moving strangly now. "I like that in a man." She disappeared as did Kai. A rapid sense of noises was heard in the air over and over again like blows from a sword or more than one sword and they all went unseen. After five or more minuites had passed, Sanalvan thought to herself. <He's better than I thought he would be.>

She suddenly went faster in her swings and speed, catching Kai a little bit off guard. "Show me what you've got!" said Sanalvan as she attacked him over and over again but Kai still keeping up with her attacks.

16. shinigami

" Yeah sure" knight replied standing up and and threw the top part of his black suit off. which was tattered by the last attack. Knight quickly rced after Troy and dodge the blast of energy which one did graze his shoulder but only sinsged his shirt. knihgt quickly followed after troy into the alley way

" I Fwe do get attacked in here it would be hard to fight since it is a little cramped and there is one way in and one way out" Knght replied as he cauhgt up to Troy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So Avain what did you think of Knight" Rei quickly asked him as she jumped backwards and took a spot near him. " He is quite powerful isn't he" she added giveing a smile

" Thats not the half of it Rei his power is near mine but since I joined with you guys my power incr4eased and he knows he can't win, unless he dose what he don't want to do" Fudo replied laughing out load and removed his hood and showed his face which he looked about 30 or so, he had brown hair that was medium long and dark blue eyes.

" Well I'm off there is nothing for me to do since knight took of running" Fudo replied vanishing in a portal.

" Avain do you wish me to leave or find Knight" Rei replied bowing to him

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I see your speed has picked up. Interesting" Kai said as they continued to fight. Kai laughed to himself. In actuality, Kai's speed had been increasing gradually ever sine the fight started, Sananlvan just hadn't noticed. What had thrown Kai off guard was the fact that she increased her speed enough to catch up with him.

"You're very good. I see why my student had trouble with you. However...." Kai bounced off one of her attacks toward one of the rails. He bounced off it and headed straight back at Sanalvan.

"Stupid!" she yelled. As Kai reacher her, he put his Storm Breaker up in a defense position and she slashed down hard at him. However, Kai turned in mid-air at the last second, spinning around and hitting her hard in the back sending her down hard to the platform. Kai landed gently on the platform, several feet away.

"That was just a small taste of what I've got" Kai said smiling a warm smile.

18. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake gave a sort of laugh. "I am not wasting my energy fool, I am doing something that only true Key blade masters can do....heh heh. Hotakes power suddenly burst into one huge white orb...with him in the middle, standing there, he looked at Shinji. "You would be a fool to attack me, let me share something with you!" "The Key blade is more than just a weapon, it is a sheild in more than one way!" Hotake could feel the power of the Key blade, it was unlike anything he had ever felt before.....such power...such strength. But it was different, instead of seeming like an offense weapon, it seemed more like a defense weapon.

Then it happened.....Hotakes Key blade began to glow a strange color. WHat the....what the hell is this" thought Hotake. The key blade began to change form....and as it did...it became a new kind of keyblade!

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx watched as the two students left the area. The other student ran after them. She turned to her enemy as he spoke. She observed his movements. She chuckled at his words.

Lynx took a step back as the dorm formed around them. Her stance now was of a fighter. Her knees were slightly bent. Her right hand stretched out in front of her holding her sword. Her left arm was behind her. Her stance was at an angle. She glanced above as they were encased. She lightly chuckled. “It’s a pity you gave yourself up for more power,” she told him.

Her opponent took a step forward and walked into her trap. A pentagram was drawn on the ground along with symbols. She had drawn it as she danced around the students killing the Dusks. It glowed blue when her enemy walked onto it. She removed herself from her previous stance. She brought her hands together along with her sword. “Taki-monus,” she chanted once.

The blue light from the symbol grew. It sent out a blast of light destroying the darkness. Once the light had cleared the dark dorm retreated.

Lynx watched her opponent as she was able to see his red aura grow. She parted her feet and brought her arms down by her side. “Heh,” she said. The night sky started to change. Dark clouds formed and the ones left were being sucked into their area. The wind picked up blowing at an unbelievable rate.

The Dusks and Heartless turned away from the soldiers. They moved towards the Eiffel Tower. They were being drawn in.

“Captain what the hell is going on?” A soldier’s voice cried out.

The captain looked to the sky. He watched as the storm pulled everything in. He knew it was Lynx only she would dare use a forbidden art in front of Kingdom Master Kai. “ANCHOR DOWN EVERYONE,” he called out. He pulled out his sword and drove it into the ground. It could get hairy from there on out all depending on what she would do.

The Dusks and Heartless appeared at the border of the clearing. A black aura manifested around Lynx. As they moved into the clearing a visible lightening current destroyed them leaving behind only their vapor. Lynx chuckled at this. The storm died down. Small pebbles fell to the ground. The air became still and forbidding.

All except for a wind that wrapped around Lynx and then it too died away. She was still encased in the dark aura. Her eyes burned red, deeper then any crimson. She moved herself into a fighting stance and looked at her opponent.

He finally should have realized what Lynx was doing. It was as if he was a cat and she had a string. She had toyed with him. And when he finally batted the string away she brought out a whole new toy.

Lynx lips barred her teeth. Her eyes caused ruin. She gave him an evil smile. Forbidden art or not she received pleasure from it. She beckoned him forward daring him to snatch the toy.

20. Lance Leingod

As the wind died down and Onyx's power rose, Val still kept on walking. “There are only four possible ways to escape a Dome of Darkness,” said Val. He stopped a few feet away form her and stood there. “One way was what Hotake did, creating a force against it and repel it while it is still forming with an equally power. Another would be that I let you out or my will must be completely broken, the only way that's possible is by dying. The last is what you did, by having a spell already made within the darkness itself. But...” Val's own dark aura began to grow as Onyx's weakened suddenly. She dropped on one knee as her dark aura was soon completely gone and she began to breath harshly. “As I said, I am not human,” said Val as he started to laugh softly.
    Sanalvan stood up from the ground and brushed the dust off her trench coat. She turned around to face Kai. “Good,” she said to him. An enormous amount of energy started to form around both of her kodachi blades and small tornadoes of pure energy swirled around them. “Come on, Kai, I'm sure you can do the same thing with your lightning,” she said to him.
    Avian turned toward Rei. “Do what you want. Knight is of no importance,” he said to her as he turned around and walked passed her. That was what he thought of Knight's power. Avian stopped as he felt the Dome of Darkness disappear. He turned toward Val and Onyx, feeling Val's dark aura rising as her's was falling. <She is a fool. No darkness user will defeat Val, he isn't any normal Nobody. He uses the power of darkness in more powerful and dark ways than anyone can do, not even Rana can do it but Val can for what he is. Use dark powers, and Val will take them like nothing before you can do anything,> thought Avian as he turned back toward the two massive balls of energy that were Rana and Hitachi. “Hitachi is putting up quite a fight, but he will lose in the end,” spoke Avian to himself as he started walking over to them.
    Val stepped forward as Lynx spoke. “How are you doing this?” she said to him as her breathing became more harsh. He laughed as his aura rose.

“You can find out on your own. I could kill you now if I wanted to but Rana ordered no killing so for now, I'll let you live,” Val said to her and he turned toward the right as he began to walk. “I sense Troy is not far off, I think I'll go say hello since you said you wouldn't protect them after they left.” He disappeared in a dark portal and was out of sight.