RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" True but I do owe him one since he saved my live back in american when i first join the orginzation." Rei replied jumping off of ht estring and took a spot near fudo.

" fine then lets go then" knight replied putting his right hand at his side. soon one human looking dusk appeared near knight and came raceing forward it quickly grabbed knight by the head and was laughing at him. knight just smile and to the horror of the dusk but to fudo he seen that move bfore knight quickly swung his right arm adn took the dusk head off with one attack adn a black vapor surrounded knight.

" come then follow me to another battle feild knight replied jumping over the edge and landed on the ground level of he tower. As he looked up he soon saw Avian follow after him. but he didn't see Rei or fudo

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"Lets get wild" Hotake said as he picked up his key blade. Looking back to his opponent he simply smiled and said. "You can either tell me where they are, or I can squeeze it out of you, nice and slow". Then charging towards the man again they clashed swords once more. Hotake was different though, he was much faster than last time. Then in an instant of speed Hotake's blade burst into flames as he ducked under his opponents sword and layed a direct hit to the mans chest knocking him back a few feet. Then flipping his blade back up and resting it on his shoulder he looked at the man. "I will say it again, you can either tell me where they are, or I will squeeze it out, the choice is yours".

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie quickly killed all the dusks around her. She looked down at the battle below her then up. She turned and ran up the Towers steps.
    (Sorry that took so long... internet wasnt working.)

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Avian followed Knight down as he jumped off the edge to land on the ground below easily. He walked forward toward Knight and stopped a few feet from Knight. "If this is the battle field you wished, come at me," Avian said to Knight.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

KArrie reached the top of the tower.

6. Lance Leingod

A portal of darkness appeared on the floor a few feet in front of Karrie and a woman in a black tranch coat appeared. It was Sanalvan.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie looked at the woman in front of her. "I dont suppose you would just leave nicely?" Karrie asked pulling out her swords.

8. Lance Leingod

Sanalvan turned her head toward Karrie. "Heh...you joking, right?" she said. She turned her body toward her and as quick as a flash, a kodachi appeared in both of her hands. She moved the left one forward as she moved the other near her chest. She also moved her left foot forward and right one back in some kind of sword stance.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"No.. I was being serious." said Karrie, not moving into an kind of sword stance. She smirked at the woman's quickness "Your fast, but speed doesnt win a fight." she said.

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji was knocked backwards but landed on his feet as if nothing had happened. He simply brushed the spot away and lookedup at Hotake. His face was still so calm.

"Squeeze it out of me? You land a pitiful kick to my chest and you suddenly think you're the strongest thing in the world. Kid, you have a lot of growing up to do" Shinji said, in a voice that was itself calm, slow, and emotionless. Shinji slowly started his swords around and his speed gradually increased. After a moment of two, he stopped and slashed once. Nine slashes came at Hotake from every angle.

"There is no way a person can block an attack that strikes all nine vital points...at the exact same time" Shinji simply said.

11. Lance Leingod

"Heh...your right, speed doens't always win a fight, that's why I have this," said Sanalvan. Five spear like energy beams shot at Karrie from all sides out of nowhere.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie jumped quicly in to the air, flipping back. The five energy beams hit each other destroying them. "Nice try. But now the trick wont work twice." Karrie said, smiling.

13. Lance Leingod

"But how will you do when you're in the air?" Sanalvan said and five more spear like beams came out of nowhere and were heading right toward Karrie while she was in the air.

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Damn it!" said Karrie, to herself. Karrie pulled up her swords and brought them down and back through four of the energy balls, destroying them. She turned so the last energy ball hit her in the side, sending her flying towards the ground. Shifting her weight so she landed safely on the ground, though her side was now in pain. Karrie turned towards the women. "Enough messing around. Lets go." she said. Karrie ran at the women swing her swords, rapidly, hitting her in five different vital points.

15. Lance Leingod

All five swings that Karrie made were blocked by Sanalvan as she moved her swords faster than the eye could see. On the last swing, she blocked with her left kodachi, then she brought her right kodachi's blade against the blade of the other. Energy surrounded both blades and a massive blast exploded from the two swords, causing Karrie to fly backwards and hit the wall hard in the side.

Sanalvan remained unharmed as her swords were moved to her sides, blade tips pointing downward and both her legs' knees were bent.

"But speed can be the most helpful thing," said Sanalvan as she raised her swords to shoulder level. "When combined with my Nakartans."

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie quickly got up. There was one thing that she was good at, ignoring pain. "Speed is helpful." she said, "But it is something easy to master." Karrie ran at the woman. Their swords meet, and Karrie pushed hard, unbalancing the woman. She quickly crouched and kicked the womans feet out from under her. PUtting her feet on her hands, and sword handles, she crossed her blade in an x across the womans neck. Even if she tried to move Karrie would slcie her neck. "Leave and I'll let you live."

17. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"Hmph" Hotake simply stated as he just seemed to teleport out of the way of the attack. "The wind is at my command" Hotake said from the other side of the tower. Blood trickled down his arms and legs, he may have dodged the attack but he was still hit pretty bad. "I am faster than you could ever wish to be, do you not know I am the greatest student from the academy, trained personally by Master Kai himself?" I can do many things you haven't even seen yet." Suddenly Hotakes body began to glow with that funny white light again and then he was gone. Not even in sight. Were was he, only Master Kai knew the answer to this.

18. Lance Leingod

"Sorry, not accepting," said Sanalvan. "And one thing, never underesimate what someone could do." A energy string appeared out of nowhere from around Karrie's shoulders and wraped itself around her chest and arms. It pulled her backwards and pulled her over the edge of the tower. She hung in mid air far from the tower as the string was wraped around her. Sanalvan went toward the edge and looked at Karrie. "Go ahead and try to get out, even if you can, that's a three hundred meter jump you would have to make, one I'm sure you aren't quite ready for yet. And we are almost a mile high off the ground, the fall Hotake took wasn't even close to a mile high. Enjoy the show," said Sanalvan.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Who says im going to fall?" she asked cutting herself free. She qucickly sheathed her sword. As she fell she swung her upperbody towards the Tower until she could reach one of the bars on it. Grabbing it, she began to climb up. PUlling herself up to face the women after a few minutes of climbing she smiled. "Your right. Never underesimate what someone can do."

20. Lance Leingod

"Heh...good, you're better than normal students that I've killed," Sanalvan said, raising her swords again.

Else where, Troy had run for some time while running away from the Dusks. <Damn it,> thought Troy. He turned a corner and raced down it. He turned another and place his back against the wall, hoping the Dusks didn't see him. After a few minutes, the Dusks went passed where he was and turned a corner, away from sight. <I'm damn lucky,> thought Troy. <I need to find a weapon but where? Where am I?> He looked toward the sides and saw Dusks and Soldiers fighting. He looked up at the sky and saw the tower within view. <How far did I run?> thought Troy as he started walking toward the tower. He found the steps that lead up it. He looked toward his left and found something he didn't expect to see....