RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I'm not sure Karrie" Kai replied as he entered the battle, destroying about 7 or 8 Heartless with a lightening bolt that appeared from his Keyblade.

"Right now though, lets worry about getting to the top of the tower" he said as the battle raged on, fighting through the Dusks and so on.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of the tower a tall figure in a black trenchcoat peered over the top of the tower, down at the group who had just entered battle. He saw that Kai was among them and best of all, Hotake. He chuckled slightly to himself and continued to watch the onslaught.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"So," said the man that was twice the size of the man by the rails. "Who would like to give them a show?" He looked over toward the man that was also watching the battle below. "Shinji, would you like to greet you old 'friend'?" he laughed a little while he said it.

"I'm argeeing with Avian," said the other man near the rails as he turned his head toward Shinji. "I bet you of all people want to," he laughed as he said that to him.

Hitachi swiped forward with his staff, killing three Dusks. He then swung his staff at many different dusks, left and right, killing many with one swing. He then looked up at the tower and thought, <What are they doing?> he thought to himself. More Dusks attacked him and he evaded their attacks, swiping his staff and killing them. White vapor filled the air as more Dusks were killed.

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake was almost there....just a little more and he would be to the tower door. *HYAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!!. Hotake let out a massive battle cry as he blasted 6 heartless with one big blast of fire from his keyblade. Then he looked up and saw the figures in black trench coats, he knew who they were...but it was to far up to tell if the man he saught was up there or not. Cutting his way through a group of 12 dusks he was finally at the door. "I am coming, I hope your ready" he thought as he headed up the stairs.

4. Lance Leingod

Avian laughed as he heard Hotake. "He is a fool," he said and he turned toward the man near the rail, "Why don't you go down stairs and greet him, Val," said Avian.

Val just laughed. "My pleasure," he said. The same portal of darkness that was used earlier appeared below Val and he was surround by the same glass cased shaped darkness that covered him. It went back into the ground, the portal disappeared and he was gone. Hotake went up the stairs and near the middle of it, Hotake stopped as he saw a portal of darkness appeared in the stairs and the glassed cased shaped darkness come up. It went down to show a man in a black trench coat, with his hands behind his back.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. A Keyblader coming up here, how amusing," said the man.

5. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"Hotake looked at the man....straining to remember the face of the man he was seeking...was this the one? "You" Hotake yelled as he picked up his blade. "You are an Orginaization member"!!! *Gritting his teath he yelled "What is your name scum"!!! "Speak quickly, before I go crazy and tear you to shreds"!!! Hotake voice was cold...almost as if he was ready to kill the man right now. Hate was in his eyes,"Tell me....what is your NAME!!!"

6. Lance Leingod

The man just laughed as he yelled at him, with his hands now in front of him in a way as if he was trying to hold his stomach while laughed as he leaned forward. "Ha ha ha ha, you are the demanding one, aren't you?" he said while laughing. He stood straight up and still he laughed a little again.

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake was more annoyed than anything, was this the man or not. "Hey freak" Said hotake. "Tell me, are you the one who burnt Shinkachi Village to the ground"? Hotake was fealing a power around him...it was coming from the man. "This is no time to act rational" Hotake said to himself. "If he is the one, then he is as good as dead"!!! Hotake stood there, fearing what the answer to his question would be.

8. Lance Leingod

The man still laughed again and spoke to Hotake. "I've destroyed many things, even villages like the one you speak of. Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. Who knows, I've killed and destroyed so many things that I can't remember the names of any," he said to Hotake.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"NO!!" yelled KArrie "Hotake you IDIOT!" she sliced her way to the Tower and want in after him... (is the portal still there?)

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake turned around and saw Karrie. "Karrie go back to Kai, I will deal with this"!! Turning around Hotake put both hands on his blade and focused his energy into it. Suddenly a huge wind started coming from him as he was surrounded in a white fog like arura. Then leaping of at great speed Hotake yelled to the man. "Whether your who I am seeking or not....prepare yourself"!!!!!!!!!! "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Die noooooooooooooooooow"!!!!!!!

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"NO! Hotake you idiot! Your going to get yourslf killed! You really think theyre THAT stupid!" she yelled "If they thought you could kill them they wouldnt have asked you to a fair fight!"

12. Lance Leingod

(No, later on, I'll explain what those portals are)

The man laughed as Hotake charged at him. The man suddenly evaded the attack made by Hotake faster than he could see as he moved toward his right of the attack. He grabbed the blade and faster than anyone could see, Hotake was hit by his own weapon in the chest. The attack made by the man sent Hotake flying over the edge of the tower railings and toward the river, falling downward. "Here, you forgot something!" yelled the man in the coat and he throw the Keyblade at Hotake. The Keyblade hit Hotake in the head and sent him down faster as he hit the water.

The man then turned toward the girl and snapped his fingers. Dusks beyond counting surrounded both of them as they appeared from white portals that appeared out of nowhere. "Well, maybe this will become a most interesting show indeed," said the man. A portal of darkness appeared below him. "Be a good girl now," he said as the glass cased shaped darkness surrounded him and it went down again. He was gone as the portal disappeared too.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie looked at Hotake fall "I told him not to do that." she thought, killing a bunch of Dusks "he wont get he family if his dead." she thought. There were alot of Dusks but they where dying quickly.

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake's body coursed with pain. How was he that fast. Hotake quickly called his sword to him and started swimming back to the surface as fast as he could. The suddenly he remembered what his master said before they got here.

"You forget about the Wind, my apprentice? I sense your need to hurt the one that hurt you most. However do not let it posess you. You more than most should know what happens to those who focus on revenge and killing."

"The wind" Hotake said. Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning he was up and out of the water at a speed no one had seen before, and he was headed straight for the top of the tower. "Thankyou master" Hotake said to himself "The wind allows you to move 5X faster than you normally would. SO fast that when combined with my speed...I can almost fly short distances. Hotake was now thinking clear..this time, he would not make the same mistake.

15. Lance Leingod

"You did good," said Avian as Val returned from his attack on Hotake by using the dark portals.

"He's nothing anyway, he should be..." Val started to say but he turned around and saw that Hotake was coming towards them. "Heh, well, he's better than I thought," Val said. Val turned around back toward the others. "I've had my fun anyway. Anyone want to take him now?" Val asked the others.

16. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake fired six or seven blasts of magic at the figures on top. Then landing bhind them ontop of the tower, Hotake said to the one he had just encountered. "That was a lucky shot...but it won't happen again"! Hotake held his Key blade tight. "Please, get here soon master Kai" Thought Hotake as he looked back....hoping any minute Master Kai would come. Then turning to the orginaization members Hotake had a smirk on his face. Blood trickled down the side of his face from the blow he had received earlier. "Who's first"? Asked Hotake.

17. Lance Leingod

The blasts of magic drew closer but then as they came close enough, an equally number of yellow blasts stopped them in their tracks. The woman had sent them. She looked toward the man and she crossed her hands. "If you know what's good for you, I'd leave the tower before our master comes," she said to him.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

A bolt of lightening suddenly shot right by where Hotake was standing and struck the ground. Form it protruded a figure. It was Kai. His usual warm smile was nowhere to be seen and instead there was a look of complete seriousness.

"You really have to be careful with lightening you know. Never know where or when it will strike" he said as he shifted by Hotake. He looked down at Hotake.

"I see you remembered the Wind, my apprentice" he said as he looked at him. Kai looked back at the Organization members that were standing in front of him. He knew this would not be an easy fight, even for them, but he knew they weren't going to lose either. Kai got in a ready stance with Storm Breaker in hand.

"Ready Hotake?" he said.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Shinkachi Village. I remember it well" said one of the Organization members as he stepped forward. He took off his hood and his long purple hair came back in front.

"When I attacked it all those years ago, I never thought that the Master of the Keyblade was actually living there. I guess I missed a few people" he said with a stern face as he looked at Hotake.

19. Lance Leingod

"Well then, Shinji," said Avian as he turned toward Kai and Hotake and then he turned toward Shinji. "Rana will be here soon enough," he said as he walked toward Shinji. He stopped as he stood next to Shinji. "Try not to cause too much trouble," he said and laughed. He walked over to where Val and the woman were and turned back around to watch the show.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji looked at Avian.

"Don't worry my friend, I'll leave some for Rana" he sad as he turned towards Hotake. He held out his hands to the his sides and two curved swords appeared in them. The back side was like a dull yellow and the blade was as sharp as could be. He looked up at Hotake.

"Come" he simply said.