RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Troy smiled as his back was still turned. "Fine right here," Troy said as breathed a few times. More Shadows suddenly came out of the ground as the turned their heads in the weird way they always do. "Damn it! Do these things ever end?!" said Troy. The Shadows laughed themselves at the three once again. Troy swung his sword at them, cutting two at once. Both of the Shadows slowly turned into vapor but that was ignored as the three of them started fighting again.

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"Lynx's report is gonna have to wait" Hotake said as he dodged heartless after heartless. Taking his sword and flipping it upside down he yelled "Un gotta yo kar" And slammed it into the ground causeing a fissure in which many heartless fell victim to. Turning around he yelled to troy and Knight. "we have to get out of here, if we stay here we are only going to ware our selfs out. Turning around and he saw a heartless a bit different from the others, it was bigger and seemed be a bit smarter in how it maneuvered itself. "What the heck" thought Hotake as he threw his key blade like a boomerang and watched it cut the heads off many heartless as it returned to him.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"That's enough for now," said a voice in the air. Then all the Heartless within sight were hit by rapid blows from an object...or what seemed to be an object. They could feel the wind turn and change direction as the Heartless were turning into black vapor. As soon as the Heartless were gone, the wind stopped moving and Hitachi appeared beside Hotake. "What you all saw before Hotake was a Neo-Shadow, a more advance form of a Shadow. They are much stronger and faster than that of normal Shadows and are usually the ones that lead them," said Hitachi as his staff was still under his left arm and held by his left hand. "Nice job with dealing with them anyway," said Hitachi as he turned toward Hotake. Hitachi smiled at him and bowed his head toward him once, "Hotake-san, its good to see you well," said Hitachi.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"You ruined all the fun," Lynx said. She reappeared next to the group. More soldiers were coming up due to her order. "Rebuild this front. You should be able to hold it for now." She looked at her comrades. The feeling she had earlier was gone. It vanished into the night. "Let's get going unless you plan on dying."

5. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake gave a good hearty laugh as he bowed to Hitachi." its good to see you to my friend"..... "And thankyou, had you not come I beileve we would have been a bit stuck there". Hotake looked a little embarassed having to have to be saved. Looking to Lynx he said in a sarcastic voice "Well Lynx, I do not beileve a report is needed seems how you are right here and have seen everything." Then walking to Knight and bowing he said "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier". "I am Hotake, Master of the Key blade."

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" yes i am preaty good with a spike or i can use a sword or i'm decent in CQC combat it just depends which i choose to use" knight replied turnning to troy. After a while he saw a figure appear and took out all of the shadows listen he heard Hitachi say that it was a more advance verson of the neo shadow

" Its alright' knight replied givieng a slight smile " A master of a key blade never heard a weapon like that before." knight added checking over his wounds that he had recived

" Well it shouldn't be that strange since the swords i canuse are different and few people know how to do it" knight replied. "

7. Basher

Lynx nodded to Hotake. Her snow hair blew in the wind. It was chilly but she was wrapped warm in her oversized fur coat. She could still feel the goosebumps on her arms from the presence before. She was excited and couldn't wait to fight it.

"You guys surpringily handle yourself well," Lynx said. "If it wasn't for Hitachi you would all be dead."

8. shinigami

" Yes we thank you " knight replied bowing to Hitachi

" I wouldn't supposes that I can tag along with you guys." knight replied looking at lynx. " Well since where ever i do go they will still be there or they will coome st me for revenge." knight replied

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I could always use new students" a mysterious voice said. They all looked around and saw no one. Suddenly a figure appeared next to the group out of nowhere. He had long silver hair, tied in the back. He had a long sleeve shirt and pants with a strange heart-shaped symbol on it. He wore what looked like a necklace with a crown on it and a ring on his right finger. In his hand was what looked like a keyblade, but it was different somehow. The man looked around at the battle field, then looked over at his soldiers.

"Lynx, Hitachi, I see you two are doing just fine here. More Heartless than we thought there would be but all seems well" the man said. He then looked over at Hotake.

"Ah, Hotake, I see your putting your skills to use here. You've done well. The school is always waiting, in case you want more training." He smiled warmly then looked over at the two boys standing off to the side. A look of curiousity came over his face then left, replaced by another smile.

"And who are you two, if I may so kindly ask?"

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

A girl appeared, with her head tilted to one side, studying the odd group. "Well... you dont see this everyday." she said shaking her head and laughing. She walked up to the group. "May i ask who you are and what you think your doing here?" she asked.
    OCC- Two things... sorry that took so long and isnt there a occ thread?

11. shinigami

Knight was about to asked for the new comers name but stopped himself befor he did it. knight new that he may get in trouble with this new person.

" a studnet at an acadamey hmmm intresting." knight repleid softly

" My name is Knight Akabane a practioner of few lost martail arts" knight replied.

knight slowly truend when he saw a girl walking up to them another person he had to talk to. whihc at the moment he already said enough but he was being polite and decieded to talk to her

" My name is Knight akabane I just came to this country beacuse somehting in my mind told me to, I came to this place because I wanted a place tothink about something and then these shadwos things attacked me and the others here." knight replied givieng a slight bow to the girl.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

The girl shook her head. "Shadows have been attacking anyone who even thinks a heartless thought... the problem is most people are to scared of 'em to fight. So they give in. But try not to hurt those people.... theyre just lost and confused. They usually curl up at home, locking themselves in from all the fighting. They dont do much harm. " the girl looked up and held out her hand "By the way, my name's Karrie." she said. "And... i dont really bow."

13. shinigami

When he heard Karriesya she real dosen't bow knight just shrugged his shoulders and looked at her

" I was just being polite" knight replied giveing a soft smile

" I won't kill them but if they give in and become a heartless or a shaodw and come after me i will have to fight them." knight replied

" Besides I'm still couries onwhy they would want to come after me" knight added shrugging his shoulders

( yes there is one)

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie laughed "Oh no!" she said "I dont care about the shadows! Kill 'em for all i care. No i mean the people. Shadows i would rather you kill." she said. "And shadows will hold a grudge... or they will just pick some person randomly and make their life a living hell."

15. shinigami

" A liveng hell it wont matter to me tha much i already had a life like that" knight replied leaning up against a light pole and put his head down.

" So why are you here if i may ask" knight asked her

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well in times like these were all in a living hell." Karrie said "Oh... Im well... lets say im visiting. I use to live here to." she said.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Ah but we must not lose hope Karrie, havent I taught you that by now" the mysterious man joked.

"Karrie here is one of my students at the Academy. One of my best actually. I brought her here to show her what war was really like and see how regular soldiers live their lives on the battle field. Unfortunately, we got seperated with the transportation but it seems she handled herself well" the mysterious man said. He was still smiling a warm smile. He turned to Lynx.

"So Captain Lynx, tell me, where are we on the mission objectives?" the mysterious man asked.

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie nodded. "I was curious... my brother was a soldier and i wanted to know what he want though. And Master Kia agreed to take me. Oh and thats Master Kai, the person Lynx is always complaining about."

19. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake bowed to Master Kia. "I am honored to see you again master" he replied. Then looking at the new girl he also bowed to her. "Hello Karrie" he said with a smile. "But please now our lives are not a living hell, we are alive right, so we should just be happy to be eh".Then letting out a chuckle he turned to Lynx. "I am not sure but didn't you burn up our mission papers"? Hotake said with a bit of curiosity in his voice.

20. Basher

"I have no clue what you are talking about," Lynx told Hotake. She then turned to Master Kai.

"We are currentily working on securing this front. As you can see it was almost destroyed," Lynx replied. She sighed and thought about wither or not she should tell him about the presence. She had better after all he was incharge. "There is also something nasty here. We are unsure if it is one with the organization or a powerful heartless."