RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx looked at Hitachi. "Yeah," she said. She looked to the battle ground. She could feel a strange and powerful aura. "There is a nasty one out there. We better return those who fear death better into the encampment."

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"You've noticed it too," said Hitachi softly. He turned his head back toward the battle ground he just created. He stared out toward it. "Are you still out there, Ranagenal?" he said softly to himself to where almost no one heard him.

"What'd you say?" asked Lynx.

"Nothing....nothing at all," sighed Hitachi as he closed his eyes. He opened them again and turned back toward her. "We should take them to the encampment," he said to her with a smile on his face.

3. Basher

Lynx looked back into the war zone. She turned back around and led them on. "So you got stuck with the whole school thing too?" She asked Hitachi.

4. Lance Leingod

"Yeah, I guess I did," he said to her as they both walked. "One feeling I just can't shake now is..." he stopped his sentence and sighed as they walk. He turned his head and looked at her straight in the eye. "The Organization. The ones behind the Nobody threat. They are almost completly unknown. They seem to be able to move like the Heartless but more planned than them. Hell, they took Canada and left it for the Heartless. And worst of all, we don't know what they can do. The only things we really know about them is of their power, and their numbers. Twenty seven members, all strong." Hitachi laughed a little, shaking his head. "I must just be making it worse, talking about everything, even though it is true," he said.

5. Basher

Lynx nodded at him. "It is hard trying to know your enemy and tactics for them." Lynx shrugged. "I am for kill now and ask questions later. This is a war after all."

6. Lance Leingod

"Yes, it is war," said Hitachi. He stopped and looked behind him. None of the others were following. Hitachi turned back around and followed Lynx once more. <Hotake can take care of them if something happens,> thought Hitachi as both of them walked on.

Back at the clearing, Troy had gone over to where Hotake was in the center of where the blast made by Hitachi had happened. You could still feel the energy from the blast in the air even after the attack. Troy looked at Hotake and then at the Keyblade, then back to Hotake. "Who are all of you?" asked Troy.

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"We are the army of Kingdom Academy, a place where many are trained to combat the nobodies and heartless" Hotake replied. "In this universe, the Orginiazation rules all." "And under there command are the heartless and the Nobodies". "The things you just saw were heartless, sent by the orginaization to kill us, or turn who they can into heartless". Hotake gave a soft chuckle as he looked around "Man I still gotta report to Lynx to"!!! Looking up Hotake noticed the Man who had ran down before, he was leaned up against the wall. "What is your name" Hotake said in a bit of a stern voice.

8. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

knight slowly looked up from his book and looked at the man who spoked to him sternly.

" You shouldn't ask for someone elses name without introducieng yourself frist which i never did catch your name" knight replied clsoeing his book. and walking towards the man.

" My name is knight Akabane what are your names" knight repleid stopping in front of him with his left hand in his front pants pocket

9. Basher

Lynx stopped in her tracks and glanced back again. She looked past her comrads. She could still feel the strange power. She turned and continued to walk in silence next to Hitachi. She thought for a moment. She completily forgot what her missions were here. Maybe she shouldn't have burnt that paper up. "What are your missions here?" She asked Hitachi.

10. Lance Leingod

"Name's Troy Sindar," said Troy to Knight. He looked toward his right and saw more Shadows come out of the ground. Troy stepped back as soon as he saw them. He raised his rifle and positioned it against his right shoulder while his left hand moved to hold the front. "We got company!" declared Troy as he fired the rifle. The feedback from the gun against his shoulder wasn't hard, it was really easy just to fire it with a free hand. The same blue light he saw before in the circle like clearing came out and hit one of the Shadows. It stumbled backwards but got up again. Troy fired the rifle a few more times and all the shots hit the Shadow. On like the third or forth shot, the Shadow started to turn into the black vapor and disappeared. The other Shadows had then started to move forward on them, claws out and ready to attack.

Hitachi spoke to Lynx, "We have three missions so far. Our first was to help the troops on this side of the city and eliminate any Heartless and Nobodies we find. Our second is to get to the Eiffel Tower, it seems that a lot of Nobodies have taken it. We are suppose to destroy any enemies there without damaging the tower. Our last is to get any information on Organization XXVII if that proved possible after we take back the Eiffel Tower. That's it. After that, we head back to Israel to the Academy."

11. shinigami

" They just dont give up" knight replied pulling out a sword handle that ressimbles tha of a katana. holding it out a blue blade quickly formed and extended to the ground but the blade was slightly longer then that of a katana.

knight quickly dodge and attack and stabbed a spike into of shadow and quickly sliced through it with his sword and a smile came over knights face as he dodge another attack and landed off to the right of a shadow. With the sword pointing to the ground.

12. Basher

"Well, we have already helped the troops," Lynx said. She heard a noise further back. She turned around. She could barely see the group but she could tell more Shadows had come. She sighed heavily. She stopped in her tracks and placed a hand to her temple. "Well if they die it is their own fault for not coming." She sighed again and realized that their first mission was far from over yet.

13. Lance Leingod

"Let's wait," said Hitachi. Lynx turned toward him. "Hotake won't let them die that easliy, in fact, I don't think they will die. Let's wait and see what they can do first."

A Shadow used his claws and slashed Knight in the back, making him bleed. Troy was firing the rifle like crazy, hitting many Shadows. <Damn it, they're still coming. I wish I knew how this thing worked,> thought Troy as he fired on. Troy then remembered his sword. <Its better than using this thing at close range,> thought Troy again. He moved the rifle so that it was positioned on his back with the stap around him and he drew the daito. He held it with both hands and blocked a claw attack from in front of him. <This is going to be harder than I thought,> he thought again as he swung his sword at the Shadow. He split it in two and it turned in black vapor. He began swinging from side to side at them. He thrusted forward and stabbed a Shadow in the head. It turned into black vapor. <Well, that we'll make it easier,> thought Troy as he thrusted again at another and it turned into black vapor. One Shadow slashed against his back but Troy turned and thrusted his sword into it too. <Damn, they're attacking from all sides,> thought Troy. The Shadow he attacked turned into black vapor.

14. Basher

"It is rather amusing if anything," Lynx said chuckling. She removed her hand from her temple. She sighed again. "What will we do about the kids?"

15. Lance Leingod

"Its their choice on where they go. They might come with us or they could do what ever they want some place else," said Hitachi as he watched them, his staff still under his left arm.

16. shinigami

Knight was mad but he didn't let it show he never liked showing his feelings.knight quickly turned around and kick the shadow in the chest and sent it flieing into a buildiing.

" well lets see how you guys fair in hand to hand" knight replied putting the sword away. knight slowly held his hands up in a fighting postion and flames covered them.

Knight quickly charged forward and took on the shadows knight quickly dodge attacks. but each time the shadow would try to land a attack they would get burnt. knight quickly jumped back and landed beside troy.

" so how are you holding up" knight quickly asked him as he puched a shadow in the chest and it burst into flames.

17. Lance Leingod

Troy swung upward with his daito at a Shadow. The sword went through the Shadow and it turned into vapor as all the Shadows that were covered in flames were turning into vapor. "Not bad," said Troy as he tried to dodge an attack from a Shadow. Troy tripped on a large rock and fell backward. The Shadow leapped at him but Troy positioned his sword so that the Shadow landed right on the sword. It burst into black vapor and Troy got back up quickly. "But not good either," said Troy as he countered a claw attack from a Shadow, slashing the head off and it bursted into black vapor.

18. shinigami

" Same here I just wish they would take the hint and just go away" knight replied jumping backwards dodgeing a claw attack that was aimed for his chest. movieng quickly knight threw a spike and struck the shadow in the head and a black mist formed around him.

" your preaty good with a sword" knight replied comenting on how well he saw Troy wieled the daito.

19. Lance Leingod

"You're preety good with a spike," said Troy as he turned around and swung his sword at a Shadow. He slashed the head off and then quickly turned back around to slash agian at another Shadow, cutting its head off as well.

OOC: Role playing is fun and all but let's wait for Samurai Me. In real time, he would be dead if he didn't say or do anything :p

20. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OOC: Hi guys sorry lol I had stuff I had to do heh heh...back to the RPG ^^

Hotake stood firmly, looking at all the shadows that were appearing at a rapid rate. Looking over he saw Troy and Knight back to back, fighting off the heartless. Suddenly he took his Key blade and smashed it in the ground, then holding both his hands out in front of him yelled "You want to play huh, Are you reeeady"!!!!! Quickly he started do strange hand positions while chanting "Fu ma sa la ku" over and over, suddenly in between his hands a huge ball of fire appeared, he continued to chant faster and faster as it got bigger and bigger. The heartless all stopped and stared in amazment, the ball of fire seemed to get bigger each second. Then between gritting teath Hotake gave out a small chuckle and released the ball right into a huge group of heartless...upon impact it exploded, sending heartless flying as they turned into vapor. Then grabbing his key blade from the ground, he quickly ran over to Troy and Knight, and like a bolt of lightning he was all over the place striking down heartless after heartless as they all turned into vapor and just seemed to drift off into the wind. Landing beside Knight and troy he asked "Are you guys ok"?