RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Ok well... some peoples lives are a living hell... with the war and all! Happy?" said Karrie. "But yeah im glad to be alive. So howve you been?"

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Hmmm. A presence you say? Well now, I thought I felt something when I got here. Well looks like you protected the front just in time Captain. Continue to search the area. If it's only a strong nobody, go ahead and destroy it. If it does, however, turn out to be one of the Organization, I want to be notified immediately, is that clear? Now..." he finished and turned to the two young boys.

"I am about to return to the Academy. Seeing how Captain Lynx and the others have everything handled here, how would you two like to come with me to the Academy?"

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"You have to go back already!?!?" said Karrie. "Do i have to come with...?"

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"I think we're going to need everyone now," said Hitachi. Everyone turned toward Hitachi. Hitachi was facing toward a direction toward the north, his back turned to everyone and with a grim face. "I'm suddenly feeling...something...something dark, very dark," he said slowly. He turned toward everyone, "I can feel it near the Eiffel Tower," he said to everyone.

Troy stared at him in wonder. "What do you mean by dark?" Troy asked him.

Hitachi turned his attention toward Troy. "You wouldn't understand, not until you've felt it like we have," said Hitachi and he turned toward Kai. "Kai, don't you feel it? It may just be a powerful Heartless but I fear its the Organization," he said to him.

"Organization?" wondered Troy as he spoke his mind.

"There isn't time to explain here," said Hitachi. He looked at Kai for a reply.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie looked at Hiachi "Arg... the stupid Organization. There are a good number of them... And its definitly coming from the Eiffel Tower, which makes sense, sense its their base." She looked at Troy "You may be able to fight and all... but dont try to fight the Organization enless you have to. Trust me. I dont even try."

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai's warm, gentle smile suddenly faded as he too looked to the north. It was replaced with a look of sterness and seriousness. He too could feel the presence.

"Yes Hitachi, I feel it as well. That is no Heartless. That is the power of members of the Organization, without a doubt" he said. He turned to Karrie, Troy, and Knight.

"The Academy will have to wait, I'm afraid. Karrie, I hope you're ready for a fight." He then turned to Hotake and nodded. Hotake returned his nod. He looked over at Lynx.

"Captain, I don't care what these two say, I want Troy and Knight brought to the encampment and placed under careful guard, is that understood." He turned to the two.

"I'm sorry boys but if it is indeed a member of the Organization, I can't let you go with us. You are in no way trained to fight them. Heartless seems like puppies compared to them." Kai then held out his hand and a Keyblade appeared in it. It looked considerably different from Hotakes but it was still a Keyblade. He looked at Hitachi.

"Lets go!"

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie nodded. She pulled out two long swords, one red and one blue (like in picture). "Ready." she said.

8. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake gave a laugh."we really got our work cut out for us huh". Then turning around he looked at the wall and remembered when the heartless burnt his village to the ground. How he had tryed so hard to protect his family but in the end failed and they were taken prisoner. It was all his fault, had he been stronger he could have protected him. "UGH what am I thinking" He said to himself. "Its not my fault, I did all I could". Then turning aroud he looked at them and smiled then winked. "Well if its is a orginaization member...I claim the right to kill him!!!"

9. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" people live are a livieng hell in war but my life was bad long before this happened" knight replied lifting his head up.

" Fine with me just make sure the guards are not shadows or whatever else yu guys are fightinh" knight added walking away from the pole.

10. Lance Leingod

"Not you, Karrie," said Hitachi. "You aren't ready yet but you will be, don't worry."

Hitachi placed his right hand into his sash and pulled out a piece of paper. He walked over to Troy and Knight that were next to each other. He handed them the paper and Troy grabbed it. "On that paper tells of the most common of Nobodies. It doesn't tell much but if you happen to join the academy, you'll be seeing them a lot more in battle then there as I'm the teacher at the academy. See you two soon if ever again after this," said Hitachi with a wave of his hand.

Hitachi turned toward Kai. "Let's go," he said like saying a hello and they both were off before anyone could see them.

Troy looked down on the paper and it showed a little picture of something.

(Image)

Below was some writing.

What you see is called a Dusk. They are the most common form of Nobody. They're movements are beyond that of normal humans and few are skilled enough to kill one in one strike. Their hands are not hands but something like a sword. Any other questions you have can only be said through meeting one, and even then, it may be last time you see one, at least for normal humans.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"thats true..." said Karrie. She turned and waved, then ran to catch up with the others. She walked up to Kai "How many do you think there are?" she asked.

12. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I guess we are an exciption" knight replied looking at the picture

" more of them great well it will further my trainning so it shouldn't be to bad" knight added to himself

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai looked down at Karrie. He smiled his warm smile.

"I'm not too sure. But I want you to watch over those two and make sure nothing happens alright?" he said. In a flash him, Hitachi, and Hotake were off. Their speed was incredible. Kai turned to Hotake.

"If theres more than one, your reservation will be cancelled, I'm afriad" Kai joked. "Just the same, lets all watch our backs. We've all faced these guys before and know what they're capable of so keep an eye out."

14. Lance Leingod

Hitachi smiled, "Yeah. We also have to look out for Twilight Thorns. Those could do more damage than we would like," said Hitachi. In the distance, the top of the Eiffel Tower could be seen.

Else where, three people, all in black trench coats, were upon the top floor of the tower.

"I wish these missions could just be easier," said one man as he had his back against the rails.

"Is it so hard for you?" joked a woman that came up to him.

"Hell no," laughed the man, "I just wish these humans could just die sooner like they're going to in the end anyway. It would be a whole lot easier for us."

"Yeah, it would," laughed the woman.

"Just don't forget our orders," said a man that came up to them. His whole body was twice the size of the other man and seemed many times stronger. "When they get here, give them a show, then destroy the tower," he said to them. He turned toward the center of the platform. Portals of darkness appeared from the floor and the darkness came up into a glass cased shaped. It went down again and many others in black trench coats appeared while the protals disappeared.

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx was the only one who remained silent. It was as if they were planning something. It had to of been the Organization. Maybe here they will obtain information on them. It would defiantly help out the war. Humans were becoming a dying race thanks to the heartless, nobodies, and the Organization. No matter how many they destroyed it seamed like there was no end to them.

It was a rather fine idea to make a school dedicated to fighting especially when they needed the next generation stronger then the last. Lynx would never admit to this. She didn’t necessary hate being involved she had rather fight then anything. She knew she was needed for the school more. She also hated having any rank and honor.

Lynx wasn’t able to fight as much as she had liked after receiving her orders from Kai. She never took any orders when she joined the army but from Kingdom Master Kai she did. No one could understand why. No one could figure her out and she liked to keep it that way. She had no code of honor. To her death was what happened to those who were weak.

Lynx steered her attention back to the present. Adeline coursed threw her veins. Her sword was out. She was excited it was a long time since she had a good fight. As the group drew closer to the Eiffel Tower a tremendous and freighting smile played across her lips. Her heels clicked against the ground. Her oversized jacket was opened relieving a moonlight colored one piece outfit. It wrapped around all her curves.

The presences became life threaten to those who couldn’t handle it as they drew nearer. All around them soldiers that were alerted by their Captains choked on the powerful aura. To Lynx it felt wonderful. She lavished in it. Her own dark aura spilled out. “This will be a fight to remember,” she said finally speaking.

16. Lance Leingod

The man against the rails turned his head toward the ground below. On the ground was the river but on the sides were hundreds of Dusks, swarming about, battling and killing the academy soldiers. He laughed a little and looked up toward the direction toward the south. "I can feel a dark aura," he laughed a little again.

"Dark aura?" said the woman and she walked over to where he was at. She looked outward toward the south and laughed too. "Heh...dark aura indeed," she said.

17. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake laughed as he replied to Lynx. "Your really fired up arn't you he said". Just a little bit more he thought as they ran towards the tower. "If he's here" thought Hotake to himself "I am gonna kill him...I am gonna make him suffer, he is gonna die nice and slow". "I will have my revenge" Hotake suddenly yelled as he burst into a speed the others could not compare to as he headed to the Tower.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai smiled as he caught up with Hotake.

"You forget about the Wind, my apprentice? I sense your need to hurt the one that hurt you most. However do not let it posess you. You more than most should know what happens to those who focus on revenge and killing." Kai said as they ran.

He thought back a couple years back when Hotake was put under his tutilage. Kai had been very strict on him. He wanted the Keyblade Master to be strong and brave so Kai had pushed him beyond his limits and everytime he had met the challenge. It wasn't until a year later that Hotake told him why he was so determined. Kai understood from that point on whatever challenge he presented, Hotake would meet it head on and surpass it. Kai was proud to call him his best student. Before Hotake had left Kai to help out the war, Kai gave him one final lesson:

"Remember. The Keyblade is the strongest kind of sword out there. However, it is also a shield, in more ways than one. You will not understnad this until many years later but when you do, you will have no limits. This is my final lesson to you."

Kai smiled warmly as he returned back to the present. The tower was only a couple hundred yards away.

"We're almost there!" he shouted.

19. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"I can see it...and it looks like we have company master"!!! Replied Hotake to Master Kia. There before them was a monstrous battle going on between the soldiers and the dusks. Immeadiatley Hotake threw his Key blade and watched it decapitate six or seven of them in a row before coming back to him. Then he charged headlong into the battle.....after all, he loved nothing more than a good fight. Looking back he could see the others, but all he wanted more than anything was to try and get atleast some small bit of information on where his family was. And that ment finding the man he saught. Turning around he continued fighting his way to the tower...it wouldn't be long now.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Karrie ran after Hotake and Kai. After Hotake ran into the battle Karrie ran up to Kai. "Master Kai?" she asked "Do you think hell find them?"

Karrie ran into the battle and cut down men by the second. Her movements were quick and graceful. This wasnt going to take long. She look at the Tower and sighed. Paris use to be beautiful and alive. Now it was fading into darkness.