RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

knigth stood outside of th ecamp awya from the soldoers that were on guard duty. few of them told him to get baack inside of the camp and get some rest. knight just ignored them and went on looking off into th e direction of the tower he could somewhat sense the pressence of dark auara.

As knight got ready to turn back into the camp he felt something a pressence he knew form the past.

At the tower

" He's here i'm going to find him" a man in a black trench coat replied walking form out of the shadows with his face hidden by a hood.

" So he decided to join them" a girl replied dressed in the same outfit

the man who spoke quickly jumped down and landed on th eground and begainto kill the soldiers as he wo walked by them and any dusks who foolishly got in the way. he soon vanished into the night towards the camp unnoticed by the others that where still fighting.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Val turned as he watched the man jump off and go into the darkness. Val then turned his head toward the south. <Heh, Knight's here. Can't expect anything else but that,> thought Val as he turned back toward Shinji and the others.

Below, Hitachi killed many Dusks and their front lines started to thin out. Hitachi stopped though, as he felt something and he looked off toward his right toward the river. He saw Hotake falling as he was hit in the head by his own Keyblade and sent into the water. Hitachi looked up at the tower to see the man disappear as all the Dusks came toward Karrie. <Damn,> thought Hitachi. He then saw Kai up top and another man fall toward the ground on the other side of the river, heading south towards the academy camp. Hitachi looked up toward the tower. <Kai and Hotake can take care of themselves but...> Hitachi looked at the tower then back toward the man as he disappeared into the darkness of a portal. <Damn it!> thought Hitachi again and he started running toward the camp at incredible speed heading south.

Back at the camp, Troy set down his daito and rifle. He walked outside and looked outward toward the night sky. <What's been happening today? Shadows, Dusks, none of this makes sense,> thought Troy as he rubbed his hands across his face and put them against his sides. He then heard a voice call out.

"Dusks, Dusks have appeared in the camp."

Troy turned around to see Dusks go passed in the tent he place his stuff in. <Crap,> thought Troy. He looked left and right for a way to get passed the Dusks and hide.

Up at the tower, the woman looked toward the south. <Troy...> thought the woman.

Avian turned his head to look at her. "Something wrong?" he asked. But by the time he said it, she used a dark portal and disappeared. "What's wrong with her?" he said to himself.

Val turned to look at Avian. "Maybe just talking a walk or wanting to kill. She can't be controled anyway," said Val as he turned back toward the others.

"Yeah," said Avian and he turned back toward the others too.

The woman appeared through a portal of darkness at the camp when no one was looking and hid in the darkness. She followed a path to where Troy was but he couldn't see her from this distance. She then suddenly remembered a saying from someone. "Remember, Sanalvan, Troy may be one of the wielders of the True Keyblades so he must not be harmed by any other until I've located the rest. If its possible, get a sample and bring it to me. Then, we may find out if he is a wielder."

"Understood, Ranagenal," said the woman under her breath. She then saw Troy run to the right of himself, toward her. Dusks came out of the tent and were coming right toward him through the air in the weird way they go. "Damn," the woman said under her breath. Troy turned a corner where she had a clear view of the Dusks. She raised her hand and the Dusks turned into white vapor. She then went back into another portal of darkness.

Troy kept on running and looked behind him. He saw nothing coming after him. He stopped and took a breath. <What happened? One second, I'm chased by those things, next second, they're gone,> thought Troy. He could hear noises in the air from guns and explosions. <They must be fighting Dusks,> thought Troy as he placed his back against the wall of a warehouse. He was in an ally way and the moonlight shined from above. He took deep breaths.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lynx was sitting on the edge of the railing on the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower where the battle took place. She spoke making her presence known. "We won't allow you to destroy this tower. That is your game after all."

The moonlight washed over her. She rested one foot up on the rail. Her sword sat comfortably in her lap. From her position she was able to see both battle fields. It appeared that Karrie hadn’t followed orders. She was much like herself.

Lynx had observed them long enough. She knew several of the names they used. At least now humans had some information on the Organization. It was little but in this situation it was the best that they could do.

“Which one of you is willing to fight to fight me?” As she asked her question a group of Dusks swarm upon her. She moved her head to the side. As they passed her, she changed her position easily avoiding any contact with them. Her sword sliced each one. A silver vapor filled the air around her as it parted she resumed her position. “I don’t like to be kept waiting to long.”

A figure who presence was unknown watched the ongoing battle from a distance. It did nothing. It only observed them. Even the Organization wouldn’t be able to pick up its presence unless it was seen.

A straggler was being watched by an Organizations member. It would be the perfect one to relay a message off of. The figure wouldn’t be in the way of the Organization for to long. Deciding on what to do next it descended down next to a straggler.

Landing on its feet in front of Troy the figure turned around. It pulled out a sword. The sword was long and thin. It looked more like a long cross then a sword. It destroyed the Dusks that had come around the bend in one full swoop. “You really shouldn’t be out here alone,” said a sweet female voice. She stood up and placed her sword behind her back. She turned and faced him.

Dark auburn ringlets of waist length hair cascaded behind the figure. She held no evil presence or one that could have been known to the boy. She smiled at him. It was a warm smile. Her outfit made her looks extraordinary. Knee high black leather boots encased her legs. Her arms were wrapped in black leather gloves they ended about three fourths the ways. A mixture of white satin and white cotton along with leather mixed in the rest of her attire. “But I doubt you like being told that,” She spoke to him. She tilted her head to the side. “Could you do me a favor?”

Soon she would be out of the way. It didn’t matter what the Organization had planned for the boy. She knew they wouldn’t come out if she was there. She would be gone soon anyway.

4. Lance Leingod

Avian turned toward Lynx that now appeared. "Well, a new comer has come. Although, you aren't worth my time," he said to her, him knowing what she might very well do but ignored it if it did happen. He turned toward Val. Val nodded his head and stood up from the railing he sat on and he walked toward the space between Avian and Lynx with his hands behind his head.

"So, you want a fight, eh? I hope you give a better fight than that man I fought. Otherwise, you won't be worth my time either," he said. He stopped and let his arms drop to his sides.

The woman in the trench coat appeared to the side in the darkness where no one could see her near the warehouses and she watched the new women. <She took care of those Dusks quickly enough but what does she want?> thought the woman as she stared on.

Troy looked at the woman, puzzled but interested in what she wanted. <Hell, if she wanted to kill me, I wouldn't be able to do anything anyway,> he thought to himself. He looked at the woman and spoke. "What do you want?"

5. Basher

"Worth your time?" Lynx laughed. "Make sure you are worth mine." She moved off the railing. "You better give me a better fight then those heartless you hid within the army here."

"What do you want?"

"Just a small favor then I will let you be on your way," She smiled at him. "Tell Lynx that Onyx was here."

6. Lance Leingod

Val laughed a short laugh when she said that. "Them...heh...they aren't near us," Val said. "Anyway, your move."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Okay," said Troy simply. <Weird but okay. Their names, though, seem the same,> thought Troy.

<Onyx...I've heard that name before but where?> thought the woman as she watched them.

7. Basher

Lynx chuckled at her remark. "Then you better not disappoint me." She moved so quickly it appeared like she shifted next to her opponent. As quick as she had moved before she sliced the air with her sword directing the blow at her opponent. This way she would know if this one carried a weapon.

"Okay," said Troy simply.

"That is a good lad," Onyx said giving him a smile. "I will be on my way now. And don't forget your promise. It will be fun. I promise," she winked at him. She then turned around. She took a few steps and literally disappeared into the night.

8. Lance Leingod

Troy looked at her as she went. <Weird,> he thought to himself.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Heh...nice try," Val said. As her sword came toward him, he raised his left arm and the sword hit it. It stopped in its tracks and didn't go through his arm. "Swords really aren't the only thing I can use," Val said and he swiped at her with his right hand like a claw attack, knowing what she might do to it.

9. shinigami

The man in black found himself on the out skirts of the camp soon soldiers came running out and surround him. All had there weapons raised and where prepaired to attack him.

Knight slowly made his way around he camp which pissed pff a few soldiers sinc ethey were told to watch him. As knight truned the corner he saw a man in black getting attacked.

" What a waist" knight replied watching as the man in black kill all of the men with just one arm.

" I found you knight lets goback to the tower"the ma quickly replied " Or I will kill all of the soldiers here." he added laughing out load.

" It dose not matter to me I dont know them" knight replied walking slowly up to him,

" Come show you new friends how dangerious you realy are." the man replied vanishing in a portal along with knight.

knight soon found himself at the tower and he could see the others fighting

" Die knight" th eman in black quickly replied chargeing at knight and throwing a right handed punch.

Knihgt quickly pulled up his arms and blocked the attack but with thr force of it it sent him flieing backwards and sending up dust into the air

" I see you got a new arm" knight replied lowering his arms by his side

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

"Gladly" Hotake said as he threw his Key blade like a boomerang at the man. But the man simply knocked it aside and off the edge of the tower. Hotake simply called back his sword and then charged at the man crossing blades with him! "It was you" said Hotake with hate in his Voice. "It was you who burnt my village the ground"! Sparks flew from there swords as they clashed again and again. "Where is my family, where did you take them" Hotake said as he jumped back to dodge a move from his opponent.

Then he swung his sword and a huge wave of fire came from it. "Good" Thought Hotake as he watched the fire get closer to the man. "This should by me sometime to use the wind". Doing what he did before on the stairs, Hotake put both hands on his blade and Yelled "Wind I summon you to heed my call". Suddenly like a typhoon a strong wind of unbeilevable force came. Knocking those below the tower down. Hotake looked at his opponent who had simply knocked his fire attack aside. "Alright it worked, the fire wave gave me enough time to summon the wind" said Hotake in his head. "Are you ready.....to see if there really is a god" Hotake said as he turned to face the man once again.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Shinji simply knocked the fire attack aside. He looked back up at Hotake. His expression hadnt changed. His face was still calm. NO laughter no nothing.

"For right now, they are in a place where no one can reach them and they can't make any trouble. They're alive...for the time being." Shinji crossed his swords and light so blinding protruded from them. Hotake shielded his eyes but for a second but thats all Shinji needed. He kicked him in the chest and sent him flying towards the edge.

"Hotake!" Kai yelled as he jumped and caught Hotake. He set him down and smiled at him.

"Try not to get too hurt, okay?"

12. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hotake got up with the help of master Kai. "Thankyou master" Said Hotake as he bowed to him. "Now...lets get wild" Hotake said as he picked up his key blade.

13. shinigami

knight and the man in black quickly contiued there fight going up the tower from what appeared that both fighters were getting tired. but knight new better he knew of this persons skills

" So why did youy join these people for" knight quickly asked the man as he jumped backwards dodgeing an attack

" Ever since you took my hand" the man replied removieng a black glove and showing a cybernetic hand " I wanted to kill you, you of all people a person who is skilled enouhg to face me but hides his true skills" the man added laughing at knight

the man quickly charged knight who also cahrged at the man the man quickly landed a blow to knights chest and sent him flieing in the metal work bending the metal.

knight slowly dropped to one knee and coughed up blood

" he has gotten stronger not only that he is not useing his ability to predict things yet" knight replied to himself as he stood up

14. Lance Leingod

Troy looked around him and saw Knight and the other man go into the darkness of the portals. <What the hell?> thought Troy as he ran over to the spot they were last in. Dusks suddenly appeared out of nowhere as Troy neared the center of the clearing. Troy, now scared, ran toward the right and started running as the Dusks came after him while they moved through the air like a snake.

The woman was near the edge of the clearing in the shadows was about to blast the Dusks but Hitachi placed a hand on her now raised left arm. She turned around and stepped away from him, quickly looking at him.

"Hitachi..." she said softly, amazed by something.

"Sanalvan..." Hitachi said softly too, gazing at her.

"I thought you were..."

"Dead....no....I'm still alive," he said to her.

The woman turned around to look back at Troy as he was running away from the Dusks. She was about to run toward him but Hitachi grabbed her by the hand, stopping her from going any further as she pulled against his grip.

"Sanalvan...don't worry about Troy. I know what you're doing and I can tell you, no harm will come to him or any of the others you find," said Hitachi as he pulled her to face him.

"But why don't you protect him now. He's in danger and I have my own orders," Sanalvan said. She got her hand free and started to run towards Troy.

"But is that the only reason?" said Hitachi.

Sanalvan stopped before she could get any further. She turned around and stared at Hitachi. "You, of all people, should know why," she said. It seemed like she was crying by the way her voice was shaking. "Are you swearing you'll protect him this time?" she asked.

"You know I will, and any others you happen to find," Hitachi said.

After a pause of silence, she spoke. "Okay," she said, her voice not shaking anymore. "I'll leave him to you." A protal of darkness appeared below her and she disappeared as it came up and down, and then disappeared again.

15. shinigami

" Whats wrong knight i know you can better here let me help you" the man replied holding out his h and a dark blue energy sword appeared i his hand.

" try this" th eman replied slicieng throung the beams casueing the tower to tilt a bit. the man quickly appeared near another beam and was about to cut through it when knight quickly formed a energy sword in his hand and appeared near the man as fast as he had moved to the spot.

" Fudo stop it" knight exclaimed calmly as he blocking the attack

16. Lance Leingod

Avian felt the tilt of the tower and he quickly looked below toward the ground where Knight and the other were. He disappeared in the dark portal and was gone.

As Knight and Fudo fought, sword against sword, a powerful force unlike any the two felt, hit both of them and sent them backwards. Fudo hit the ground, creating a creator while Knight also hit the ground near the edge to the river, creating a creator.

"That's enough, Fudo," said Avian that now appeared where the two were last standing. "Fight him if you want but Rana calls the tower. This is a big enterance for us, showing ourselves to them. Rana will show them how powerful he is once he arrives. Until then, don't damage the tower." He turned toward the side and started walking toward it. He stopped and turned back around.

17. shinigami

" Don't interfer with my fight Avian ." Fudo shouted at him as he stareted to stand up. he then form the same energy weapon in his left hand.

knight slowly got up and smiled at the new comer

" What so special about this tower" knight asked the man called avain " Not that it matters to me that is." knight added as he formed the sword again.

" This next attack will end this fight knight" shouted Fudo raceing at knight fudo quickly brought down his sword which to his surprise knight caught it in his left hand .

" What" exclaimed fudo

knight quickly brought his own sword down but fudo to took a hold of it.

after a brief moment both fighters shattered the others sword but fudo was sent backwards by the force of knights attack when he shattered the sword. fudo was sent flieing and landed near Avain with one hand on his left shoulder

knight soon fell to his knees also but stood up blood trickeld down his leeft arm.

" When did you use it that was slightly weaker attack then the one you used to take my hand" fudo replied as he stood up.

18. Lance Leingod

"There's nothing special about this tower," said Avian as he watched them.

He saw the blast as it sent Fudo near him. Avian sighed, "If you fall to something so weak, why don't I take over?" Avain said. "You don't look like you could fight anyway by the way you're holding your shoulder. My body can withstand the attack anyway."

19. shinigami

"Just dont kill him I not he is not that weak compaired to these pathitic soldiers here." fudo replied " I won't fall to him so easily he just won over me the first tiem when he used a so called skill that is said to be forbbiden" fudo added

" You may have more of a chance but so will Fudo not that its fair fighting a perosn with one injuried arm" knight replied bring up his right hand in a defensive postion.

" why don't you use that technique or are you afraid to use it again" Fudo added walking to a broken cinder block and took a seat.

" How about we call this a draw' a female voice replied jumping down adn land in mid air supported by a thine thread.

20. Lance Leingod

Avian turned his head toward the new woman that appeared on the string. He turned away and looked at Knight. "Rei, you have too many feelings," said Avian. "Draws aren't something we take lightly. Rana ordered no kills for now but that doesn't mean we can't cause pain to an already wounded man." He started to walk forward toward Knight.