RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I was thinking about them showing up at the academy for like causing trouble while the teachers are out or something.

2. Lance Leingod

(Just a note for Ally)

I can't send you any PMs T_T

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Full inbox?

Yep I know things. Heh not much really. Thinking of another character...

4. Lance Leingod

Yeah, full box again.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

again.. man.. you send me way to many pms i just delete a bunch thursday... anyway sorry about that all fixed

6. Fushigi Rockna

I wasn't sure if I should give Chesire a profile or just a little blurb to be honest. =P Cause I'm not exactly planning on playing her...I mean, she and Ari will interact from time to time but msot of the time she'll just...sit on his shoulders. =P But I'll make the profile regardless and when i bring Ari in I'll just play her more. xD

7. Lance Leingod

Don't couples always talk to each other :p

8. Fushigi Rockna

Name: Cheshire Mao

Race: cat. once a human

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21.../ichigocat.jpg Black and grins alot. As a human she looked like this: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...ckna/berry.jpg So she used to be tiny, with long blonde ahir and red eyes.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): claws. =P

Style of fighting: she can do magic. She sits atop of Ari's shoudler and casts magic.

Personality: sweet, kind and likable. freaks out a bit tho. She is very cute. Quick to cry. Charming.

Likes: catnip, balls of yarn, mouse toys, straching things.

Hates: kitty litter. O.O (she'd rather continue to use the toliet). Dogs. water.

Love Life: her boyfriend is Arisu Himezu. they've been in love since thye were children.

Virtues: she can calm down Ari, which is a virtue in its self. =P She's very charming. Her magic is good and she can jump anywhere.

Faults: well...she's a cat. =P She's veyr quick to cry and is scared easily.

Mother: unknown.

Father: unknown. Was chinese tho.

Siblings: none

Children: none.

History: Grew up in the town that Yuki lived just a little out of. her and Ari have been childhood sweethearts since she could talk it seems. But because of her cuteness, Ari had to fight off a million boys to keep her his, including the pesisitent Yuki Shiro. (btw, she's the youngest perosn he's ever flirted with). Unlike Ari, Cheshire really likes Yuki, and considers him a good friend. Like said in Ari's profile, these three had a lot of history and used to do all sorts of things together. Strangely enough Cheshire has been able to do magic since she was born. No one's sure why tho.
    Chesire and Ari were originally going to go to the academy together, she wnated to be a scholar. However one day weeks before they were going to leave, a Nobody passing through town with the ability to change people's shape, bumped into Cheshire and knocked her down. She started to cry, and this pissed the nobody off more, because she believed that Cheshire had bumped into her, not the other way around. So, the Nobody turned Cheshire into a cat.
    Ari of course, freaked out when he found out, and tried to run off after the nobody. Cheshire convinced him not to do so, but he still intends on turning Cheshire back...

On wednesday, i am going to Ontario. I don't know if I'll be able to get on a comp while I'm there...there were some problems last year...but we'll see. Otherwise...i should be back in 2 more weeks. My last exam is in 20 minutes. O.O

9. Lance Leingod

Good luck with the exam :D

10. Fushigi Rockna

Due to magical circumstances I am on a computer today. o_O

Eck...the exam was....let's put this way...I finished last. D:

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Oh man... Hopefully its not as bad as you think.. ^^

12. Fushigi Rockna

I think I did well...it just took me a long time. ^^;;

13. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Yeah but usually they use instant messengers like MSN and yahoo lol. If I filled hackers box I think she would kick my butt ^^ lol

14. Fushigi Rockna

Sigh, I'm in Ontario right now, and after a hectic day at the damn airport I'm ehre (like dude, my flight in Edmonton was delayed, when we touched down in Toronto, they called 'red alert' and we had to sit there for 2 and a half hours) then our flight to London was canceled, and we had to take another at 9...but then that one and every flight that night was cancelled!! yargh!! thank god for family living near Toronto!! Geez!) and i ahve some good news besides my damn airport experience.

Since i told you all about my exams I thought it would please you to know that my math teacher left a message at our house saying I go the highest mark on the exam, with an 88% (that's 6% above the second highest mark too) so I finished the course with an 80. I'm so happy, this is the first core subject I've ever gotten honours in. ^^ hooray~~~!! xD

Okay, back to RPG stuff. XD

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

REALLY!?!?! Awesome!! Lets celerbate by opening the rp back up... :p

16. Fushigi Rockna

Lol, yeah! I feel like playing!!! XDDDDDDD

17. Lance Leingod

Maybe after you PM me back :D

18. Fushigi Rockna

Oh you mean the spells pm...

Let me read it all first. xD

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lance: So do we decided where our people are at after the crash?

Why can't I find the list for classes and battles? :(

FR: Check out the GM thread.

Lance: Oh yeah. I can't wait until the rules for the Academy. It will be fun.

BTW do we need to PM you the plan for the class or just play it by ear?

20. Lance Leingod

Basher:I'm sure the list for classes and battles are there somewhere, I just don't know where :D

FR: Okay.

Basher: I'm making the rules and as for the classes themselves, I'm going to be PMing the user of the teacher on what to teach but you'll still having the freedom of doing stuff :D