RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Name: Rothsayomenril Lordanverech

Race: Human

Appearance: http://www.perryandtsua.com/Gestalt/Messiah/Messiah2.jpg

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): He uses magic only and isn’t good with weapons

Style of fighting: Magic

Personality: He’s a rather talkative guy. He can’t shut him up once he starts and he speaks his mind too many times than not. Some times it just makes the thing worse. He also speaks things out when people don’t want to know them. He can be kind if he doesn’t shut up. He also dresses in strange cloths some of the times.

Hates: Silence

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: He’s really good at magic but he’s better at history

Faults: He just won’t shut up!!!

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Children: Unknown

History: No one really knows what he did when he was younger (although he appears young now). No one knows where he learned magic or how he became smart enough to where he’s the history teacher. He does wear some strange things though that make people speechless or make them laugh.

2. Lance Leingod

History reminder

This is just to remind everyone on where Heartless, Nobodies and the Academy is at the moment.

America is right now under Heartless control and so is Canada but Canada use to be under Nobody control but left it for the Heartless after they took it over. The United Kingdom is under the Organization's control. France is under attack by both Heartless and Nobodies and Mexico is currently under attack by the Heartless. Everything else is still under Human control and the Academy is currently in Israel.

I have yet to really think of a date but right now the month and day stand at August 17. I have yet to set a year. If you want, you all can suggest some year dates for me and I'll think of something.

3. Lance Leingod

Do to some things that are going to be needed and such, I'm going to list down here what is going to happen in the RPG. I'll also list them out. As we did, we started out with a battle like the one in Paris. We then go to the academy and have the classes starting with Weapon then Magic then, Skill, Enemy, Tactics, History and then Keyblade. Keyblade classes will only be for those that have Keyblades, if you don't have one, you can just show up and watch with your character. Avatars will go into all the classes but Keyblade Class unless they have a Keyblade. Soldiers go into the Weapon, Skill and Tactics Classes. Scholars go into Magic, Enemy and History Classes.

You can choose between either of the soldier and scholar rank when you start out. I've been thinking about on how people can become an Avatar is you happen to be interested. I'll only be giving Avatar ranks to those that have either fought a member of the Organization or that have done something else to earn it depending on what you did.

Since you people that wanted to show up in the next battle, you all can come in another way.

Like Ang, he could come in by doing something during the free time after a class like trying to fight someone or something else. Yes there is a little free time after classes but I'm not giving much. I've still yet to decide on how much though so just wait until it comes.

Sephiroth could show up by sighing up for the academy in some way but you'd have to PM me about it Fang.

Aiko could come in during the classes when she just wants to watch or when the characters go to her parents' resturant. Something like that.

As for Peachy, I've yet to get a PM back from her from the last one I sent days ago so I'm still pending on her for now.

Now for Organization members that want to show up, I'm going to set up something for that so just wait for a while.

(List of what's going to happen in the RPG)

Battle
    Weapon Class
    Magic Class
    Skill Class
    Enemy Class
    Tactics Class
    History Class
    Keyblade Class
    Battle again
    then repeats with Weapon Class

4. Lance Leingod

Name: Unknown

Race: Heartless

Appearance: Unknown

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Unknown

Style of fighting: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Hates: Unknown

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: Unknown

Faults: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Children: Unknown

History: Unknown

5. Lance Leingod

Fifth post, I know...T_T

I wanted to tell everyone that I've now created a club for Kingdom Hearts if anyone may be interested in joining. I've also created a board for it with the system Basher used for Creators of Fantasy. I just made it today and its not much but if anyone joins and wants to suggest anything (I'm still adding stuff :sweat:), just PM about it to me from here or on the board. Its for Kingdom Hearts as I said and I'll also be using RPGs on it that's around Kingdom Hearts (The Academy RPG is still going to be here so don't worry :p).

If you're interested, here's the board and you can also find the link on my sig too.

6. Lance Leingod

Please don't reply to the RPG until I've corrected some things, again.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Aw man, I finally get on and I find out I can't post D= wahhhh

(social Studies exam done. Math on monday. Will be on this weekend)

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

How did you do?

9. Lance Leingod

I wish I could just modifiy the posts so that you all don't have to wait T_T
    There was a mistake in Hitohiro's post and I PMed him about it

Oh well, I can't have everything.

Anyway, how did it go?

10. Fushigi Rockna

it was a cake walk. :p It was so easy, i finished in under an hour.

Just one more now >> ....

Btw, I got to play KH2 xD well....my brother did, i just watched xD However we rented it see, but like my brother just got to the Mulan world...and our controller crapped out. D= I feel so bad for him...and for me, cause i was gonna play it on days i didn't have exams!!! ><!!!

We trying to et another controler...the ps1 controller works for other games but not for kh D=

Ya know Lance, i can edit the psot for you. Oo don't hesitate to ask me or Basher to do so, that's why we're here afterall. ^^

11. Lance Leingod

Expect this mistake isn't really a small one. You all aren't suppose to leave the area. Kai has to go to the camp to the west, get the helicopter and bring it over to the area we're all at. He also added other stuff the last time I looked.

I hope the next test comes to be easy too :D

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Spammers. :p But right now I am in a fine mood.

Anyway PM what it should be. It would be way quicker.

13. Lance Leingod

After some thinking, I'm going to swallow some words I said before.

It would help, Basher, but how would you feel if something got deleted or changed that was created by you? You would say that you could have done something about it for them when you got on instead of using action just then on the post or thread. Its a simple thing to fix, really, it just takes time, one I'd rather use.

14. Basher

I wouldn't care. If it held up others RPGing I would say let them change it. All your doing is taking some things away.

Or how about we move on and your character makes everyone stay?

Make it seam like it is dangerous or say they need to help with Hotake for he is in a rough shape. Just a thought aye.

Sometimes people may be displeased so I go for the later.

15. Lance Leingod

Oh, there's going to be a lot more dangerous things happening later than this, believe me.

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Sorry everyone for the delay. Work has been hectic lately and so has been the rest of my life. I have corrected the mistake, it's all done, and I have posted with regards to the helicopter.

I would just like to say it would have been okay for Basher to have corrected my post. I realy dont mind. As long as I get a PM saying you've changed it and what its been changed too, I dont mind. However, wait till after a day. If after a day or two I havent changed it, go ahead and do it for me, just make sure I get Pm'ed. Which leads me to one last thing.

As of tomorrow, I will be away for one week( next Friday is when I return) at a leadership camp for JROTC. There is absolutely no way I will be able to post.(think bootcamp here people). I would never ask that a RPG be stopped on my behalf, it would be rude and wrong. So if someone could take over Kai for a week, that would be great, and I really wouldnt mind. For Shinji on the other hand, I would have to say let Samurai Me take him over, just because his character and mine have that whole you-have-my-family thing goin on. I apologize for this, really I do.

Basher-This applies to Anime Sliders as well so if I was up next I would say let someone else do it. If I wasnt, then this message will self-destruct in 5-4-3-2-1........

17. Lance Leingod

I'll take over Kai for the next post. Besides, this part of the story is about to end anyway and I'll need a while to get some things ready for the academy which will take a while.

I hope things go okay for leadership camp for JROTC.

What JROTC anyway?

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The entire thing is actually AFJROTC which stands for:

Air
    Force
    Junior
    Reserve
    Officer
    Training
    Corps

It's a military thing, which is weird since I'm not goin into the military, but it looks good for college.

19. Basher

No problem.

Have fun.

So who will take over Kai then good buddy Lance?

20. Lance Leingod

In truth, we are getting almost right to the end of this part of the story. All I need now is for everyone to say that they got on the heilcopter and I'll end it with a big sub-ending :D

(Note this isn't the end of the world :D) (....yet....:D)