RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Name: Aiko Mitsurugi

Race: human...kinda

Appearance: minty green hair/shoulder length...Jade eyes, nice body, light freckels on cheeks, dog-like ears(white), golden brown skin. Wears short black shorts, papaya tube-top w/ black strip in the middle, black dog collar, black combat boots w/ papaya colored laces, and black biker gloves.
    [will draw picture and upload it for future view]

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): has two small short blades called the Sun & Moon blades...the sun blade carries out fire magic...and the moon carries out ice...also carries shurikens, but hides them in her combat boots...

Style of fighting: ninja style! ^_^

Personality: warm, friendly,a little bit insecure sometimes, she loves to have a good laugh, a prankster...

Likes: Boys, rain, dogs, and is absolutely addicted to candy.

Hates: cruel and evil, stupid people (blondes), cats, feeling weak...

Love Life: Currently single, but not afraid of commitment...loves to flirt with guys but doesn't trust them as easily as she flirts.

Virtues: getting out of trouble...quick escapes...

Faults: too much candy will make her lose focus and go out of control...hates feeling weak<--weakness...

Mother: Named Izume Takahashi...works in a family resturaunt and the kids help out.

Father: Left the family when Aiko was 9, right before the 3rd child was born

Siblings: Banesusa (13) and Soichiro(8)

Children: N/A!!!

History: Lived a poor life....family struggled with the family resturaunt...It belonged to their father, but he abandoned his family for an unknown reason when Aiko turned 9, right before her mother gave birth to her little brother Soichiro. Since then , Aiko would always get in trouble at school because of her pranks on the students and teachers and later got expelled for it. (it was a strict school). She and her younger siblings now help her around the resturant full time since her siblings couldn't afford to go to school.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Aiko Mitsurugi approved!

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Let's keep it to two posts a day kiddos. It is getting a little much. 10 pages. Write more in one post.

4. Fushigi Rockna

Some new characters. Now that I'm caught up, keeping up will be a breeze. =D

Name: Beauty/Beast

Gender: Officially male, but has the soul of a ‘woman’. His gender seems mixed.

Race: part human, mostly heartless. Wants to be full human.

Appearance:
    Beauty: http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-02/MawataYellow.jpg
    http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-06/MawataSmile.jpg
    http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-08/MawataCry.jpg
    Hair is all flippy. Hair colour is a light green blue. His eyes are sky blue. His clothing is like women’s lingerie, but it has the appearance of something ripped. (Think of Princess Ai-ish clothing). Has a small heart tattoo under his left eye. (I’m really gonna have to scan that drawing…)
    Beast: argh, I’ll have to scan this drawing too! O_O Well essentially Beauty just turned into a huge, black, scary heartless! O_O Sorta like the little black ones you see everywhere in Kingdom hearts except like bigger…bigger arms with claws…o_O Also his eyes are yellow and his hair red as a heartless.
    these two forms can also merge. For example when Beauty steals a heart, his arms will turn into his ‘Beast’ form’s ones. All back and big and extendable…o_O

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): none. Uses bare…claws…o_O Is drawn to keyblades however, but not like the way normal Heartless are. He wants to use one…

Style of fighting: Doesn’t fight. He just doesn’t like it. If someone tries to fight him he’ll usually just run.

Personality: Beauty is a heartless with two forms; first is a human like, feminine but male form (which is of course Beauty); the other is a grotesque and scary and uncontrollable ‘Beast’ form. Beauty is very insecure and hates himself. He is a well of melancholy and self-pity. The only thing he is proud of is his looks. He wants nothing more in this world than proving he has a heart and to be loved. He tries desperately to fill the void within and sleeps around with all kinds of men. But, usually once the man discovers Beauty’s gender and rejects him, unless it’s another heartless or a nobody, Beauty’s becomes so full of despair that part of his heartless side comes out, and steals the man’s heart. As you may guess, he is also emotionally unstable.
    When Beauty gets better however, he can at times be rather cute…like a little schoolgirl. =)

Likes: cute boys, humans, and his human side’s reflection.

Hates: himself and his entire existence…especially his Beast form. Also hates fighting, the Heartless and science…for science is what made him…

Love Life: he’s just a desperate hoe. D= He did fall genuinely in love once with a young boy, but that only ended in heartbreak. =( Poor Beauty…

Virtues: quite beautiful, and is actually a very nice person.

Faults: His Beast form is uncontrollable and is on a complete and utter rampage. He hates himself far too much and spends a lot of time wallowing in his own grief. Easily hurt emotionally.

Mother: died during birth. Some random human woman plucked off the street.

Father: none? xD;; Technically….some heartless. oO

Siblings: none. (and thank god)

Children: One word: sterile. Can’t have a child if he tried to. This is because Beauty’s genetic make up is all screwed up. While he is ‘technically’ male, Beauty has ovaries. As you can tell, a male extension *trying hard not to say it* and a female reproductive organ will NOT work together. If Beauty ever somehow got a sex change he WOULD be able to have a child but…

History: Beauty is a result of mankind screwing around with the Heartless and experimenting with them. Beauty is the result of when they used Heartless genes to pregnate a human woman (a la Sephiroth o_O). The result: a strange creature with a human form and an uncontrollable heartless form, with the ability to change body parts (like when Beauty’s arms change into Beast’s arms) in-between. Even stranger about this creature was that although it had the male genitalia and a flat chest, the rest of it features were female; the face was feminine and beautiful, the waist, slim and tiny, the shoulders not broad at all, and it even had ovaries. It was decided to continue testing on Beauty, but when Canada fell, Beauty was able to escape. Being free Beauty didn’t know where to begin and wandered a long time, cursing himself, wanting to prove he had a heart. He was completely lost, unsure of what to do…
    Then he met him.
    Beauty fell in love with a boy some years later, a boy who was nice to him and as sweet as could be. But when the boy realized Beauty was male he made a break for it and in the process broke Beauty’s heart. After this, Beauty tried desperately to fill the void, and began seducing men. But no matter what he did, nothing would soothe the pain…
    Take a wild guess as to who the boy Beauty fell in love with was. :p

-

Name: Unknown

Race: nobody

Appearance: long black coat with a hood covering their face

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): unknown

Style of fighting: Unknown.

Personality: You’ll see. ~_^

Likes: III. Making III happy. Japanese sword styles (kendo). Their weapon. =) (both weapons xD lolz)

Hates: those that hurt III. Arrogance (especially when it starts to interfere with a person’s performance in combat). Pretty boys. Bleeding…(which is kinda ironic actually…xD You’ll see…)

Love Life: V and III are romantically involved. =)

Virtues: Skilled with a sword. Very calm and collective in battle; always thinking. Will not be easy to beat…

Faults: Their love of III will sometimes control their thinking…and-not too often but once is enough-made them act without thinking.

Mother: unknown

Father: unknown

Siblings: unknown

Children: none

History: Unknown

-

Race: nobody. Even though his mother was human, the fact that just that one of his parents was nobody makes him completely nobody, genetically.

Appearance: long black coat with a hood covering their face

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): unknown

Personality: I said you’ll see! =D

Likes: Spirits, child like things, Totoros, plush animals, being paid attention to, being appreciated and loved and taken care of. Kingdom master Kai and Magic Teacher Thunderella Raimashin. The Organization’s leader.

Hates: Bullies. Abuse. Child molestation. For a long time he/she hated their powers and himself/herself, but now, it’s different.

Love Life: a little too young for one, but is going through the stage of their life where they start to get crushes. They’re a little homosexual tho.

Virtues: They have an interesting special power that even goes beyond the norm of the few people who have this power too.

Faults: very childish, easily hurt, very low self esteem, very weak in combat (but they’re learning).

Mother: A human who cheated on her husband…

Father: a nobody…but the father that ‘raised them’ and was married to his/her mother was human….

Siblings: an older, human sister named Kazuko (who was actually his/her half sister).

Children: none. Couldn’t have any anyways, this character hasn’t even reached puberty yet.

-

The majority of my characters will show later, liie my Organization members...although I'd like XXVII to show up around now shortly (but not reveal himself) but I'm gonna pm you about that Lance.

BTw, Lance, you can change Yuki from 'Student' to 'loner'. I decided to introduce him now. =)

And that sub story things...what about back stories for the other RPGers readign pleasure? i'd liek to write a story about Beauty for exmaple, before the RPG. =D

5. Basher

What the heck I don't want to be completily bored.

Third Character
    Name: Sphynx

Race: Human

Appearance: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/BakaBasher/setsuna.jpg He has short dark brown hair. If you look closely you can see that he has specks of black hair. His eyes are hazel. They appear to be brown.

He usually wears this outfit in this picture. He never puts on the glasses it is just to complete his outfit.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Shape-memory cloth. It can become a sword, gun, a grappler, or almost anything. It all depends on a few factors like it can only shape into things that could be made out of metal.

Style of fighting: Close combat.

Personality: He has a very nice disposition. He has a sunny attitude. He is very kind and polite.

Hates: Practically nothing.

Love Life: None

Virtues: He will fight for his friends.

Faults: Sometime he can be too kind and polite. Some will take advantage of this. But he isn’t a complete push over.

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Lynx is his older sister.

Children: None

History: At this time Sphynx being 5 years old with his sisters, Lynx and Onyx were 13. They were attacked. Their parents were killed. The rest of the family was attacked by nobodies, heartless, and dusks.

Sphynx was critically wound. Onyx told Lynx to take him away in hopes he could be saved. She would stay behind. Lynx wanted to stay behind instead. She had a better chance of fighting. The child would be better off with Onyx also. But Onyx promised she would die here. Considering she was also wounded. Instead of dying in a way Onyx was made into a heartless.

Lynx blamed herself for all that had happened. She became even colder and enjoyed the dark arts. She hid Sphynx away telling him to forget about her. She had a mission to for fill. Being who Lynx was she quickly raised high in ranks even though she didn’t care for it. She found out that Onyx was a heartless. She devoted her life to destroying them and also her sister. She doesn’t consider Onyx a sister at all anymore for she is a heartless now.

Sphynx grew up with a family who was part of the war. His foster mother was a medical doctor and his foster father a soldier. Everyone in a while he caught a glimpse of Lynx being so close to the battle fields. It made him happy and able to with stand the cruelity of his foster parents.

Sphynx decided to join the academy to become closer to Lynx. His sole desire is to allow Lynx to accept him which will probably never happen.

Fourth Character

Race: Unknown

Appearance: Unknown

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Unknown

Style of fighting: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Hates: Unknown

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: Unknown

Faults: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Children: Unknown

BTW thank you EVERYONE for limiting posts.

6. Lance Leingod

I'm trying to switch to different computers right now so for now, all approved until I can look at them.

And Basher, you don't know this yet but please PM me the full profile of your Organization character and any others you will make before you post them up. Thank you.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

I cant post anything cause im unconscious! XP!! But your welcome.

8. Lance Leingod

You'll wake up in a little while so don't worry.

Please....:)

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

kk.. im bored but everyone thinks my charecter is cute ^^!!

10. Lance Leingod

Its already a long way from the start of the battle in Paris so for now, no new characters showing up in the RPG please. You can still keep on creating them but they won't show up right now. I have my hands full enough with trying to get the members profiles onto my computer. I'm keeping word documents on all the characters in the RPG and trying to modify them so that the thing doesn't ask me for a spell check each time I hit the thing. All the characters will show up at one time or another so please just wait.

When everything is said and done in the RPG after the battle and everyone is heading back to where-ever, I'll ask Basher or FR to lock the In-Game thread for a while (if that's okay with you two) so that I can plan things with PMs and such.

Thank for your time.

11. Lance Leingod

After looking through all the profiles (while I had to do who-knows-how-many-things), I finally read all of them. All of them are approved but Basher's Organization character for right now. As I said above, you need to send me the profile first before you can post it so that I know who it is.

And a note for new people that want someone in the Organization, you need to send me the full profile of your person before you can post it up here with all the unknowns and stuff.

And for other people that are in the Organization, please PM me the people you know about so far so that later when the RPG is locked, I can send you the profiles of everyone I've missed. I haven't really had time to do anything here so you'll know everyone by the time the next part of the RPG starts.

For the people that said they will edit their posts later, please post up here that you did edit your profiles so that I can know about it.

I will edit the list of people in the RPG (or will be) on page two like normal some time soon (I hope).

Thank you again.

12. Basher

PM me anytime you wish to close it. I will do it ASAP.

Give me a little more time on the profile for the character. I want to get the "finer" details across. I forgot about allowing the character in. Sorry.

13. Lance Leingod

That's okay Basher. Oh and for your Organization character, make sure that you pick a number from the list on page two that hasn't been taken yet.

14. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Name: ? kuro kami or known as kagemi kurokami

Race: human

Appearance: he is about 5'11 semi muscular he wears a black cloak and has a black kasa hat covering his face, he has long black hair, he has one black eye and one white eye, underneath the cloak he wears black pants and a black long sleeved dress shirt or short sleeved shirt that is crossed with a vest.here is a pic on what he will look like
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...es/2102187.jpg

Weapons) he can creat spirit swords like knight but is more powerful he also has a sword handle which can change shape and turn into a large sword like a nagenata

Style of fighting: a master in all aspects of chi gong techniques, and has a form of fighitng like knights but it seems more powerful he is also very fast few can actual kept up with him,he invented a style called hit adn run where he will attack a perosn and move back at great speed it will look like he is just standing in one place to the untrained eye, he seems to know magic but he wont use it unless he has to

Personality: he is nice but he hides dark secerts from others easy to get along with but hard to realy get upset but once upset he changes for the worst

Hates: not known

Love Life:?

Virtues:extremly talented and is decent in hand to hand, but he is mostly skilled in chi gong attacks

Faults: not known yet

Mother: ?

Father: ?

Siblings: ?

Children: ?

History: much of his histroy is not known since he kepted it hidden from people but he is quite skilled in the arts of chi gong techniques and hand to hand combat and few martail arts. he has a vast knowlegde in dark arts but dose not like to use it, Rana and only a select few of the org know of kagemi since he was askeds to join them but turned them down he now fights them. he is knights teacher but it is strange since there ages are almost the same also few people consider him a memeber of the org since he dresses in black and likes to hide his face
    Rana also adress kuro Kami by his real name of kagemi Kurokami ( or sometimes he called him mirror of the black god)

15. Fushigi Rockna

Heh heh, piece of cake. =D that's why we're here! gosh darn we can even edit people's posts and profiles for you even. xD

Btw, I'm editing beauty's profile. i found a picture of Mawata from the Pretear anime, and her hair isn't red like I thought it was it's actually a light blue...green...colour...unnatural either way. xD http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-02/MawataYellow.jpg and this one too http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-06/MawataSmile.jpg and this is more of a Beauty expression. xD http://www.tsunamiumi.com/Gallery-Screen/Episode-08/MawataCry.jpg
    Anyways...at first I didn't like it but the blue green is growing on me, and i think an unnatural colour is better for a character that is 'manufactured' in a sense.
    So...his hair colour's changed. xP Beast's hair colour will remain red tho. I think it's cool if they change. xD

16. Lance Leingod

I forgot to reply to this :sweat:

When I said about the sub stories, I meant like other people's own life gets caught up in the story like someone's history is revealed or something like that, just something that is added to the main story line....or it could be apart of it :p who knows....:D

But you can also do what you said, making a story that already happened. I might do one myself with two characters. No spoilers for you :p

Just PM me about the stories so that I can see if it doesn't mess up something in the main story.

17. Lance Leingod

What's happening so far....

I'm just wanting to do this to keep everyone up to date if you haven't really been paying much attention of everyone else's characters :p

Val has created a Dome of Darkness without anyone stopping him and have now trapped Troy, who is carrying Karrie, Knight and the new person with the Gunblade, Yuki. Yuki just got hit by Val and Knight is trying to beat the crap out of Val but no luck on that. Troy, at the moment, is just at the side for now. (Status: Waiting for FR to post)

Rana and Hitachi are fighting each other by using two massive balls of energy and are right now tearing up the place! What else is there besides that...no one knows but I do :p (Status: Nothing but the fighting right now)

Kai is fighting Sanalvan and Sanalvan has just made two energy tornadoes around both of her kodachi. (Status: Waiting for Hitohiro to post)

Onyx has disappeared and seems to be looking for something, doing something or going somewhere. (Status: Basher might post)

And Thunderella is nowhere to be seen at the moment but she'll show up. (Status: FR posting about her later)

18. Fushigi Rockna

Done, sir! =)

19. Lance Leingod

I also forgot about one other thing that is happening.

Hotake and Shinji are fighting at the moment. Hotake's Keyblade has become so other kind of Keyblade than before but no information yet on what it is. (Status: Waiting for either one to post as I can't tell if one is waiting for the other.)

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Race: Nobody

Appearance: long black coat with a hood covering face

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Hates: Unknown

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: Unknown

Faults: Unknown