RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(he is very organized when it comes to rp... ^^ You should see him on this other boards... )

2. Fang

Fang New Member

Weapon teacher

Name:Sephiroth Gender: male Age: 23 Race: Human Appearance: He has long silver hair, green eyes, and has a muscular and tall body. Sword/Gun: He has a samurai muramasa sword. His gun is a Patriot. Style of fighting:Champloo style(A mix of martial arts and sword combat. Rank:Weapons Teacher likes: fighting,his girlfriend dislikes: the organization and stupid people. love life : Agirlfriend named Esterina. virtues: he is a man of honor . Faults: He can show off a little too much Mother: unknown Father:unknown siblings: one,part of the organization history: He is believed to be in the ex soldier's Sephiroths son. He is apretty cool guy and enjoys teaching. He lived in America and moved to Japan. There, he learned his fighting skills there.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

The position of Weapons Teacher has already been taken by That guy! as said so in the post above.

4. Lance Leingod

If anyone would like a sub story added to this RPG, PM me about it and you can talk about it to me. When I mean "sub story", I mean some kind of story that may not have anything to do with the main story line itself but it does other stuff like finding a long lost parent or something like that. Or maybe some match between so-and-so or just something that's just off to the side of the story. If you still don't know what I mean, its like in a game that has some mission that doesn't affect the story line but it may do something else like give you a weapon or something else.

5. Lance Leingod

Yukiko, Hotake went over the edge and hit the water below.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

When did this happen?

7. Lance Leingod

I explained it in detail that he went over the edge of the tower and the guy threw Hotake's Keyblade at Hotake, hitting him in the head and he went into the water. Let me check back on what I wrote.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

All better! ^^ sorry i was wrong.

9. Lance Leingod

That's okay, we all make mistakes :D

10. Fang

Fang New Member

Name:Sephiroth Strife Gender:male Age:17 Race:human Appearance:Silver hair,has a muscular and tall body.Green eyes and looks bored. Sword/Gun:His sword is a Muramasa,his gun is a Patriot. Style of fighting:Samurai style. Rank:loner Likes:his girlfriend,fighting and arguing. Hates:the organization,and show offs love life:agirlfriend named Tatiana. virtues:he is noble and has alot of moral value father:unknown mother:unknown siblings:eek:ne,a brother in the organization history:He lived in America all of his life.He moved to Japan to learn the art of the samurai.When he returned to America his parents were killed when he.His brother killed them,he has since sworn revenge. It is believed that he has supernatural powers but this has not been proven.

11. Lance Leingod

Fang's character: Approved!

12. Lance Leingod

Just to remind you all that on the second page, the list of people here has now be update and I've added all the positions that are still open for people.

Enjoy :p

13. Fushigi Rockna

WTF people, slow down! O_O I expected 5 pages over a weekend, but two more in one NIGHT!? Have some mercy on a poor girl who's currently only getting 15 mintues online a day and barely has enough time to read all that's happened! (I mean, at my mother's i get an hour a day, but every day inbetween is only 15 minutes at school o_O)

Geesh, I can't even post anything I gotta read so much. o_O It's great that the RPG is off to great start but...holy cow, have most fo the people who signed up even posted yet? O_O

God, someone give me a brief summary of what's going on so i can join in without having to read 7 pages. ><

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Everyone is still at the encampment in Paris. This time there is a fight going on with the teachers and Kingdom Master Kai between the organization. Also with a couple students.

Lances student Troy is being stalked by an organization member. No one knows why. (They want to see if he has the possibilty of a key blade)

Only 1 heartless has showed up. My character Onyx to relay a message. She then left. No other heartless or nobodies.

I should probably set my default back to the norm so I can regulate it better. It looked like two pages before.

15. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i dont no when to post im a heartless and im cunfuzzled Lance told me to wait for a another heartless battle thing to show up but i dont no where to post now its crazy

16. Lance Leingod

Sorry about that :p I'm on 24/7 most of the time and I sometimes get things going faster than most. What Basher said really somed it up on what is happening right now. You don't have to show up in the first battle, wait a while to show up, Nightmare's character is going to be showing up at the academy and Luffy's character is going to show up in the next battle that comes up, unless he wants to show up somewhere in what's happening now.

And someone also said that this could be the three hour introduction of Kingdom Hearts :p :D

If there is something that you don't understand about it so far, PM me about it. As for on how or when to show up, can't really help you there, sorry. Its your character and I can't really say on how you should show up, just do what you want your character to do.

Anyway, like I said in the above posts, go back to page 2 and I've listed all the positions still open for others to get if they haven't gotten a second character.

17. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

What ever is easier for me and every one else first RPG dont want to mess every thing up on the current be letting mr just join in the middle of things i can wait it'll be no problems if i have to Lance you the leader here :)

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Let me just say this.. if your so scared at messing up the rp youll have no fun. If you say something or do something that doesnt go with the story Lance will tell you and you can fix it. :D And dont worry about people getting mad at you for doing something stupid in the rp cause we all make mistakes. If you people dont lighten up youll never get you charecter playing. And when did Nightmare get a charecter?

19. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Back in the days we only allowed one post per user in an rpg per day, that way every person had a chance to keep up with the rest of the group that's playing. More importantly, the GM would be able to keep up.

And yeah, mistakes happen.

20. Fushigi Rockna

Yeah i remember that too. We scrapped that on the condition everyone try to show some control when ti comes to posting. =P

I'll catch up this weekend...I can read everything offline. o_O Cause god knows I have nothing to do offline except make stupid MS paint comics. xD

My characetrs will show up later I guess. xD