RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Name: Ang

Race: Heartless

Appearance: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/uchiharen/anime_guy.jpg

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Long Sword Conjured From the Shadows, Cross Bow

Style of fighting: Close Range Very good sword skills and able to shape shift

Personality: Likes the dark and doesnt care much for others

Hates: The Light

Love Life: None

Virtues: Sword Fighting and The Ability to shape-shift

Faults: Some time use his ablity to shape shift wrongly to hurt others

Mother: Never met

Father: Never met

Siblings: None

Children: None

History: Is Un-know by most but by the few that do he is know well he is a traditional loner never really meets people just is by him self most of the time and has never had any "Love" him

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

FR: I'll PM everyone that is in the Organization on who's who.

Luffy: Ang aprroved! And nice picture.

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Key Blade Teacher

Name: Hotake

Race: Human

Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...?action=view&current=anime_fate_stay_fav1.jpg

Swords and/or guns: He now uses a Key blade by the name of Inferno. It has all the power of fire, and enables him to cast any fire spell there is, and absorb fire techs.

Style of fighting: Close range combat with a key blade and he has a bit of a knack for using magic.

Personality: He is very calm cool and collected, and does not panic under pressure.

Hates: The organization

Love life: Unknown

Virtues: His extremely quick speed and a master of the blade, plus his small knack for magic

Faults: Girls...cute female warriors make him freeze

Mother: Himino

Father: Koga

Siblings: a brother named Shin

Children:none

History: As a small boy, Hotake grew up with his family in a small village. One day while running some erands for his father, the Village was attacked by heartless, and it was at this time he fought in his first battle, picking up a sword from the hands of a dead soldier he fought to repel the heartless, though his works were in vain. The Village was burned to the ground and his family taken prisoners by the heartless. He then vowed to crush the orginization and to free his family.

Sorry if I did this wrong, never done this kind of RPG before.

1 person likes this.
  4. Lance Leingod

Hotake is approved!

Just make sure, people, that you look back on it because he'll be adding some things.

5. Luffy

Thanks for the add and this is my first RPG so i might need a little help but you can PM if you can help and i like the picture too :)

6. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hey this is my first one to so don't feel alone lol I am sure this will be easy.........I think.

7. Lance Leingod

Easy as in what to do....................far from it :p

You'll enjoy it neither the less.

8. Luffy

i probly will enjoy it and one more question when does this acctuly start??? i want to have it know and can you do another one of those status of whats going on or at least edit your old post im getting confuzzled it would help a lot

Thanks, Lance

Luffy

9. Fushigi Rockna

RPGs usually start when the Game Master feels that there are enough palyers to do so.

Don't worry about this being your first time in a RPG. The first tiem i ever RPed was among Vets, who wrote long, LONG posts, the likes of which I've never seen on bjp, which made the RPg seem more like a well done story.
    And i seemed to do okay. o_O
    Compared to that, the RPGs on bjp are a piece of cake. xD
    Just look at the RPG archives to see how previous rpgs ahve been played. =)

Hey Lance, baby, if you need positions (like a teacher) filled up, I COULD take on a third character if need be, of course. :/ lord knows I've juggling 6 characters in the same RPG and done 'okay' before. xD
    Only if you really need it dude. o_O

10. Lance Leingod

I'm still waiting for some PMs about teacher positions. I need at least some of the basic positions filled if I can. Like Weapons and Magic teacher. That guy! might take Weapons Teacher but I've yet to hear of him. Maybe I should let some people have a second character as a teacher..................................and speaking of positions as teachers, there are very few in Organization XXVII......
    ............................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................

Okay, that's it! I'm tired of waiting for other teachers at the moment. Until That guy! sends me a PM about the Weapons Teacher position, no one else can have that one. As for the others, those that already have a teacher can choose another one but I'll also be taking one. And for those in Organization XXVII, you can create another character. I'm going to be creating three others for it just to make it more interesting but you can guess what will happen to them :p
    Just follow the things I've been telling you and when I get all the people, I'll tell you the names again.

............................................................................................................what are you waiting for? Start making characters! (Goes off to make my)

I've decided to be the Enemy Teacher as no one else may want that one.

11. Lance Leingod

Name: Hitachi Kavancho

Race: Human

Appearance: http://www.perryandtsua.com/Fushigi_Yuugi/Chichiri/FYChichiri.JPG
    On the left is when he’s going to parties or something formal and on the right is when he’s teaching class or battling.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): A wooden staff that is seen in the picture. History on it is in the history section.

Style of fighting: Close combat and knows some wind spells but would rather be at a farther distance as to learn from the enemy itself.

Personality: He has a kind childish voice that make others think he’s very young if they haven’t seen him first and he is very kind at times…maybe a bit too kind but will state the truth about anything. He is also very intelligent in different matters of business or diplomacy. He is also very formal when it comes to higher ups.

Likes: Teaching others and learning about different beings such as the Heartless and Nobodies. Studying the Heartless and Nobodies.

Hates: Violence because he would rather be talking than fighting.

Love Life: Never had a wife because of his history.

Virtues: Very smart in many fields of history, science and mathematics and would have been chosen for the History Teacher at the academy if not for his knowledge of Heartless and Nobodies.

Faults: A bit too trusting because of where he lived.

Mother: Mary Kavancho

Father: Olive Kavancho

Siblings: Three brothers that are with their parents to protect them. He also has one sister, Emily that is married to Kai, the master of the Kingdom Academy. So in turn, he is related to Kai as his brother-in-law.

History: As a boy in France, he became top of his class at many levels at school that he was considered a genius. Though he didn’t really adapted to the French language like the rest of his family, he learned many different languages so fast that he ended up with just a voice of his own. In school, he was so smart in every field that he graduated college at the age of 15 in three different studies; world history, world mathematics, and world science as well. During his time in school, he went to many schools that seemed right but he out classed even some teachers at problems. He made many kind friends throughout his life and grew trusting of many people quickly. At the same time through school, he also learned wind spells and how to use a staff. The staff he now uses was given to him by his last master and it is said that the wood has magical powers so that it will never break under any force. Even with the slender body he has, he has power enough to break every bone in the body into pieces in seconds. Though he is not as powerful as Kai, he could be considered the second most powerful man at the school compared to some of the other teachers. After college, he went off to America during the Heartless attack to study them closely. Over the months there, he had to move his research to many different locations so often that any other normal person wouldn’t be able to study them at all. Hitachi, however, knew what to do and learned about the thousands of different Heartless before even America fell. Though he couldn’t study all of them fully, he still studies them to this very day. After America, he went off to Canada that was also being attacked by the Nobodies and learned more information about them than any man on Earth. He is so festinated by them that he is wanting to study them even further than before. He returned to France two months before Canada fell to learn that Emily was about to be the wife of Kai, at the time general of King Mickey. He became friends with Kai and King Mickey very fast like any of his friends before him. He really enjoyed talking with King Mickey about his realm and the way things are there. Some time after Kai became the master of Kingdom Academy, Kai asked Hitachi to become the Enemy Teacher at the school and Hitachi gladly accepted. He also asked Kai if he could have a place of his own to study and Kai didn’t mind at all. They built a laboratory under the whole school itself that was just as wide and it now holds all of Hitachi’s research. Though the costs were huge on building it, even higher than the cost it was for the school, it was all worth it when it was finished. Hitachi also made it his own home where he eats and sleeps there day and night unless he wants to come up to the surface to say hello or something like that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The positions of Number II, VII and X are now taken by the new characters I have made.

12. Lance Leingod

I bet a lot of you are bored with waiting for the RPG to start, well, I'm now starting it in a minute or two. Since it is going to be a while for everyone to get to the academy, I'm going to start the RPG. You can still create a character at any time you want if you are new to the RPG. If its near the end of the RPG, make a character anyway, more people, more fun :D or at least that's what I say.

For those of you that are still making your characters like students, Teachers or Organization members, take your time, you don't have to show up in the begining. In fact, for Organization members, don't show your members at the begining unless my show up. Showing off your Organization character at the start would be too soon.

Anyway, start role playing and don't stop making the characters :D

13. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! We get to start woot woot. Ok time to ROle play mwahahahahahaha. Yes make more Characters people lol we want more people to join...more people BIGGER THE GAME ^^

14. Fushigi Rockna

FR's got a mangic teacher! =D

Name: Thunderella Raimashin (sometimes called 'Cinderella' because of her constant cleaning)

Race: ...human...? (not a heartless or a nobody for sure...but is she really...fully human..?)

Appearance: http://www.manga-news.com/IMG/jpg/pita-ten_02.jpg Sometimes her eyes turn yelloew and her pupil looks like a lightning bolt.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Staff like in the picture...only the orb on top is really a pale green....

Style of fighting: Would rather not fight. but if she has to, uses magic and her special power...

Personality: The epitome of benevolence. She is very quiet and withdrawn. Very little is known about her, but her niceness and adoribility make people forget that. She can be easily hurt emotionally and looks easy to scare, but is in fact not. Very tidy, enjoys to clean.

Likes: cleaning, cooking, spirits, helping/teaching people

Hates: Evil. She does not not hate Heratless, Nobodies or Oragnaization XXVII, she just hates the evil within them that amkes them do the things they do...

Love Life: it appears to be none...but some wonder who she tlaks to all the time when she alone...

Virtues: Her ability to make people realize their inner magic and make it grow. Her magic is powerful, but even more powerful is her other ability....

Faults: Without the orb on her staff, she can only cast Thunder (and all it's evolutions) and use her special power...

Mother: Unknown

Father:
    Ramuh, the summon spirit of Thunder

Siblings: unknown, but doubts it

History: Thunderella is from Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden. She came with King Mickey and Master Kai years ago, and stayed to become magic teacher at kingdom Academy. Not very much is known about her, in fact, one of the only people that actually knows her true heritage is Kai, and only the other teachers know her true ability...
    If you want to be surprised by Thunderella don't go on reading this... :p But you can if you wnat.
    fact of the matter is, Thunderella is really the duaghter of the summon spirit Ramuh. how he came to have a duaghter is unknown. Because of this she is a summoner, and has befriended several summons; Bahamut (her guardian if you will. was the first she befriended and is her msot powerful), Shiva (acts as a mother figure), Carbuncle, Valefor, Ifrit, Fenrir, Leviathan, Odin, Garuda and the Magus Sisters. She continues to befriend them even to this day (currently working on Titan). Out of battle they appear to her as small and 'super-deformed'/chibi. Thunderella doesn't summon much, and uses it only as a last resort, because she exhausted much fo her power when she first arrived.
    Truth is, Thunderella is hundreds of years old, and has never aged. Sicne she has really no memories of being a baby or a child under the age of 12, it is speculated that she was born the age she appears now.

15. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Name: unknown

Race:unknown/nobody

Appearance: she wears a black hood cloak

Sword a thine wire strings

Style of fighting: useing strings and a form of karate

Personality: despit ethat she is a heartless she is quite friendly and nice. but the people who knwo her or seen her fight it is different when she is in combat

Hates: knight and at tiems fudo when h etries to killl knight

Love Life:nine but is in love with knight

Virtues: she is quite skilled in usein strings in her attacks, and her hand to hand combat skills are decent but when useing her strings in close combat she is extremly deadly just as she is far away.

Faults: her feelings for knight

Mother: not known

Father: not known

Siblings: none

Children: none

History unknown

16. Lance Leingod

FR's character and shinigami's character approved!

17. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Name: Dr. Keiru Beru

Race: Moogle
    Appearance: Cute and Fluffy! You can find my picture at www.cantaku.ca/images/Moogle.jpg.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): Wizard’s Staff
    Style of fighting: As Keiru’s size is smaller than your average weapon user his weapon style is unique. While swords are too small, and as a professor he does not wish to harm his students with a bladed weapon he uses a staff that he gained from defeating an evil Moogle warlock named Moglar. To reach his enemies he uses a variety of flips, followed by swings of the staff directed at their 9 vital points.

Personality: Serious, and concise.

Hates: Cowards

Love Life: His wife back in Lindblum named Maggie

Virtues: proficient at weapon use, and teaching

Faults: Not many people take him seriously, and he doesn’t know why.

Mother: killed by Moglar’s minions

Father: died of heartbreak from his wife’s death

Siblings: 5 younger siblings, and 3 older

Children: 4

History: Keiru’s home town of Dango was overrun by Moglar, and the citizens forced under his servitude. One day a strange flying object, like a bird, descended outside of his village and Keiru knew that this might be his chance to escape with his then girlfriend. Promising to return one day with help they stowed away in a barrel and arrived in a large and beautiful city. No warrior was willing to defend Dango from the warlock, but a woman in robes took the two moogles in promising to teach them ways to save the village themselves.

18. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

is it not too late to join?

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Please do... yes its really up to Lance but join anyway and if he wont let you in we will all gain up on him. :D

20. Lance Leingod

Kryshana: Like I said earlier, it could be the end of the RPG and you cold still join So, yes, you can join.

That guy!: Approved and he's the Weapon Teacher.

About the RPG: Do to some things, please don't reply to the RPG until I do. I ask this because some things weren't suppose to be said.