RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lmao I was waiting for Hitohiro to post lol To see what he was gonna do but he no posty lol. I will update my profile so yeah .

2. Fushigi Rockna

Name: Asagao Wakazono

Race: human

Appearance: http://www.animenfo.com/anime/character/image/8079_86838.jpg
    http://alles.seesaa.net/image/haruhi.jpg
    Shoulder length brown hair, wearing a yellow/orange ribbon in her hair kind alike a headband. has brown eyes. Despite being in her late 20's, he retains the appearanc eof a high school girl. She has a tiny, thin and flexible body. She wears a uniform like in the pictures, only hers is dark blue, dark green and purple. Is never seen without her music player-which is one of the few working MP3 players left in the world. (it's solar powered and has a ton of songs form before the heartless showed up.) it essentially looks the smae as an iPod nano.

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): has special gloves he wears while fighting. also has special anklet and wristets which she can attach blades or ball-on-chain to (so when she figths she cna hti her opponent with these). Honestly tho, she prefers just bare fists.

Style of fighting: The ancient lost martial art of Dance dance revolution :p *shot* Okay, okay, not really, but she does combine both martial arts and dancing.

Personality: Eccentric. bossy. likes to get her way. Stubborn. a little cold at times and harsh with her words. Short tempered. WILL drop kick students if they piss her off. Despite this, she is quite graceful.

Likes: dancing, music, fighting, flowers (favorite: Morning glories - which are her namesake), getting her way, leather pants (on men).

Hates: heartless and nobodies, NOT getting her way, silence, being told off, people who are wimps, idiots, arrogant, fllirts, have a knight in shining armour/damsel in distress complex, or all of the above.

Love Life: quite honestly, she has hardly any interest in boys, and has delcined eveyr boy who has ever come up to her. However, she jsut CAN'T resist a man in leather.

Virtues: very pretty, very graceful, very flexible, very good at fighting and dancing. Her eccentric, cheerful and brave attitude can sometimes be just what people need.

Faults: she's a bossy little spoiled brat with a superiority complex. She gets angry if thigns don't go her way...and she has a short tmeper to begin. Overzealous. She's also becomign a little deaf. Snd that dropkicking students thing...

Mother: Hana Shiro/Wakazono - died during her birth

Father: Shigehiko Wakazono - left to fight against the heartless when Asagao was 12. she has never sene him since.

Siblings: 6 older sisters, two of them twins; Sumire (32), Nadeshiko (31), Kiku (30), Hinagiku (30), Yuri (29) and Ran (28). Considers her cousin Yuki Shiro her brother.

Children: none.

History: Asagao's mother died during her brith, and her father presumably died fighting the heartless. Asagao and her sisters grew up in the Asian country side (I don't know where yet tho. xD They're Japanese descent, but the family had moved in land) As a child, Asagao was different from her feminine sisters; while she too has traits of feminism (her love of dancing), she likes stuff liek martial arts and has been praticing it since childhood. She is quite hands on.
    When she was 15, her cousin Yuki Shiro cam eto live with her and her sisters. Asagao was the only one who didn't act like a mother to yuki and din't treat him kindly; ratehr she used him as a pratice dummy, and rough housed with him alot. if he misbehaved or even said soemthign she didn't like she'd drop kick him. Even when yuki got taller than her, she could still easily overpower him. because of the way she was, Yuki grew to fear and loathe Asagao although really, she was just the abusive big sister(brother?) he had never had.
    A few months before yuki left for the academy, Asagao left to become the skills teacher. She amde ehr sisters promise not to tell Yuki, because otherwise, he would never go to the Academy himself. :p

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Yukiko's and FR's characters are approved!

And Yukiko, I can't seem to send a PM to you because it keeps saying this...

T_T

4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yeah sorry i know.. got to many pms.. i fixed it.

5. Lance Leingod

Please don't reply yet to the RPG. I need to fix some things.

6. Lance Leingod

Everything is fixed now...so start posting :D

7. Lance Leingod

I've lost count many times as to who's here and how many characters each person has, so I'm now creating a character limit and I'm putting down the people that have created a character and how many they have. It is a rather large character limit but if one of you happens to want to create more than ten character, PM me and I'll see about extending it for everyone. I'm, for one, am happy that there are so many characters :D

Character Limit=Ten Characters

Lance Leingod=Eight Characters
    Fushigi Rockna=Ten Characters (MAXED)
    Basher=Four Characters
    shinigami=Four Characters
    Yukiko=Two Characters
    Hitohiro=Two Characters
    Samurai Me=One Character
    That guy!=One Character
    Peachy=One Character
    Luffy=One Character
    Fang=One Character

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

What... we can post more then two post now...?

9. Lance Leingod

I'm talking about how many characters we have. Like Troy and Hitachi. If you're talking about the posts on the In-Game Thread, that was something else. Now that I think about it, I don't know why we went over the limit that time. FR did it, then Basher, and I just went ahead and it went from there.

If any of you are mad, Basher did it too. (Points toward Basher (Then goes to hide under a rock :D))

10. Fushigi Rockna

You guys.... O______O

when i said the GM and mods are exempt from this rule I meant in special circumstances. like, your reply is needed RIGHT then and there....and even then it should only be within context...like just one more, or soemthing, or at least have them spread out or soemthing....
    I only did it because once again, my reply was needed right then and there and i would probably hold people up if I didn't, and plus I wasn't sure how much time i was gonna get tomorrow. (btw, after Friday, I won't be on for a while...at least a whole week I think D: I dunno, might get on, depends on how ncie my dad is. Why may FR not be on? One word: exams)

you guys went a little...nuts...o_O

Btw, does this mean we'll be moving to the academy soon?

11. Lance Leingod

After some things, yes :D

But we won't be doing anything in the academy yet because I need to talk so some others through PM.

12. Fushigi Rockna

great, cause then i won't miss so much during my exams.

*curses exams*

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yes!!

Good Luck on your exams then..

14. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

15. Lance Leingod

Just make sure you also modifiy your profile on him about the appearance.

16. Fushigi Rockna

Thanks. :) I'm glad I only have two, my social studies on the 21 and my math on the 26. I'm starting to wish they weren't so far aprt tho...cause otherwise it won't be like this when i ask if I cna go on the comptuer:
    "You should be studying"

Bah~~~~ Dx How can I study for math!

17. Lance Leingod

Easy, just stare at the numbers :D

18. Fushigi Rockna

Well guys, it's time. I'll definitely see you in a week. i'll see what i cna do to come on during the next week, but you'll definitely see me next saturday. Wish me luck!

19. Lance Leingod

Good luck with it! (Waves bye until Saturday)

20. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Good luck FR. I plan on killing off Thuneralla while you are gone. Just kidding.