RPG Archives Kingdom Academy Sister/Introduction Thread (::Spoilers::)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, May 25, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Well we will miss you! Good luck...

I dont like the sound of that...

Uh oh...

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I forgot to say something. xD

By my understanding to RPGers a day is like a week. And yet in the RPG a week is not even a day. xD

Well, I posted for Lynx to be there. And allowed others to post before the helicopter comes can't have all the fun, heh.

Still wanting to close it Lance?

Also do we need to say what the teachers will be doing? I have something planned which is going to be wicked. Both bad and good.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Weird how things like that happen :p

I'll PM you when I want it closed.

4. Lance Leingod

I'm going to a cookout this weekend for a birthday for an aunt of my and I might not be on this weekend. They do have a computer but I don't know if I'll be able to use it. So, if I'm not on during the weekend, you'll know where I'm at :p

5. Lance Leingod

Do to a few things that have happen (Which I don't really understand it myself), I'm not going to be going to the cookout so I'm here for the weekend.

6. Fushigi Rockna

I just read this you big meanie!! *whacks you with Carbuncle* xDDDDDD

Uh…gee thanks… >> Why does the Nobodies leaving my mother country for the Heartless like one throws a scrap bone to a dog offend me so? XDDD

Yay, that means Asia avoided the whole heartless and nobody thing, which means my Japanese characters could’ve grown up in relative peace. XP

2089! =P That gives mankind almost a whole century for technology to develop to a point they could experiment on heartless and then come crashing down to the ground! >D
    or some 100 more years, iono. XD

*looks up at Lance with a big pouty face like a begger girl* Yuki fought an Organization member (and got whooped xD) : D
    Actually, I thought Yuki would be the kind to want to become an avatar in the first place. That’s what I thought when I made him. He just….seems like the type that would take all the classes he could, so he could become as knowledgeable and powerful as he could. That and he’s striving to be like his father, who was a war general of sorts, so it’s like a goal for him o_O
    Pretty please? =P

From my understanding Peachy is gone. XD She went…somewhere… xD;;; She should be back. Just look at her signature in her first post, it’s right there. =)
    (Is she REALLY in jail!? O_O Omg! =O)

Whenever I change a post, I leave a ‘mod note’ on the bottom of their post, in small, bold font, saying what I changed and why. I already did this in KA, when Knight was trying to fight Val, and he said “Get Yuki out of here” or something similar. I changed it to ‘him’ because Yuki hadn’t told anyone his name yet, so it seemed kinda silly for Knight to know it. =P if I saw anything similar to that in any post or if I saw anything inappropriate I would probably change it and leave the note. Just a mod duty.
    I myself would not care…obviously I was the one in the wrong, so I would have nothing to get sad or mad about (unless they were mean about it). I would try and learn from my mistake. =)

Now then, these are not new characters (although I do have the itch to create yet another character. -.- I tells ya, when I get an idea in my head...argh…) they’re just some short little blurbs about Yuki’s cousins (Asagao’s sisters). Since both of them might bring them up a couple times, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to just give a little profile for each.

(Btw, the name Wakazono is written with the kanji characters ‘Young’ and ‘Garden’. :) As previously mentioned, Asagao’s name also means Morning Glory. Each sister is named after some flower)

Eldest Sister
    Name: Sumire Wakazono (Name means ‘Violet’ – the flower not the colour)
    Appearance: dark brown hair, kept in a tight bun. Ribbons are tied around the bun. Has dark brown eyes and purple rimmed glasses. Very mature and sophisticated looking.
    Blurb: Sumire is the ultimate stern but fair mother figure. She’s a doctor, and constantly makes trips in town to treat people. She’s the only one of the sisters that has a job. Asagao used to get in arguments with Sumire a lot about her ‘behavior problems’.
    Nickname: the townspeople call her ‘Doc’.

Second Eldest Sister
    Name: Nadeshiko Wakazono (name means ‘Pink’ – the flower, not the colour)
    Appearance: Floor length dark brown hair with ribbons weaved through it. Has big, dark brown eyes.
    Blurb: While Sumire is smart, Nadeshiko is dumb. Like, real ditzy. She should be a blonde. She’s also a klutz. Despite this, she is uber adorable and sweet. If anything she’s like Tohru Honda of Fruits Basket, a happy little airhead. =)
    Nickname: She is often called ‘Dopey’ whether it be out of affection or mean spiritedness.

First Twin
    Name: Kiku Wakazono (name means ‘Chrysanthemum’)
    Appearance: Long dark brown hair tied in a ponytail with a (you guessed it) ribbon. Dark brown eyes.
    Blurb: Kiku and Hinagiku are probably the most like Asagao. If anything Asagao is a mixture of the two. Asagao does not have the worse temper in the family; Kiku does. Whilst she is refined and graceful, she’s also snobby, and hates boys who hit on her twin sister. She only wants to see her with a ‘perfect gentleman’.
    Nickname: ‘Grumpy’. It’s usually only the boys that flirt with Hinagiku who Kiku sends Asagao after that call her this though. =P

Second Twin
    Name: Hinagiku Wakazono (name means ‘Daisy’)
    Appearance: long dark brown hair in a braid, tied with a ribbon at both the base of the braid and the end. Dark brown eyes.
    Blurb: Hinagiku is as happy and bright as a daisy. She always brings up the mood whenever she enters a room. She is the most beautiful of the sisters, and therefore, boys like to try and flirt with her. Despite, her happy attitude, she is quite shy and modest. She likes presents though. =P
    Nickname: ‘Bashful’. But once again, it’s mostly just boys that call her this. xD

Middle Sister
    Name: Yuri Wakazono (name means ‘Lily’)
    Appearance: chin short dark brown hair. She has a ribbon in it like Asagao’s, but it’s only tied in a bow at one side. Has dark brown eyes and large, round, white rimmed glasses.
    Blurb: Yuri is the second smartest. She is very studious. She has horrible allergies that prevent her from going outside so she spends most of her time inside, reading and daydreaming. She is the most lady like of the seven. She’s very quiet and withdrawn because she’s used to being inside alone, all day, but she used to talk to Yuki a lot. (maybe it’s because their names sound similar. =P) Dreams of knights in shining armor, which made her get on Asagao’s nerves.
    Nickname: ‘Sneezey’ because of her bad allergies. (Girl! Get some Claritin! =P)

Second Youngest Sister
    Name: Ran Wakazono (name means ‘Orchid’)
    Appearance: dark brown hair that is a little past her shoulders. She ties her hair in two pigtails under her ears with ribbons. Her big brown eyes are usually half lidded. The only one to inherit their father’s freckles.
    Blurb: the laziest of the seven. Never takes anything seriously. Remarkably laid back. Can always be found outside, sleeping, whether it be in the trees, or in farmer’s fields…she is always sleeping.
    Nickname: ‘Sleepy’ because of her favorite pastime. =P

And Asagao’s nickname is ‘Happy’ because she is ridiculously eccentric. Like said, she’s a mix of the two twins, with Kiku’s temper, and Hinagiku’s cheerfulness.

And if you couldn’t tell by now, my non-organization characters all have a Disney/Fairy Tale vibe to them, Yuki especially. Yuki is essentially a male Snow White (his name translates to ‘Snow White’) just without the ‘blood red lips’ appearance wise. =P His cousins are like…pretty female versions of the seven dwarves. XD
    This isn’t as prominent in the others…Thunderella is like Cinderella because of her name (which came from a Snow White spin off movie btw… called ‘Happily Ever After’. Oh that movie was so cute x3) and her constant cleaning, and Beauty is well…figure out that one why don’tcha. =P Even if I decide to do that eighth character, there will probably be some influence of Alice in Wonderland, because I love Alice in wonderland (not just the movie, but the book too :3) but it’ll be more subtle than the others. XD
    Why the fairy tale stuff? Because 1) FR LOVES fairytales like you wouldn’t believe. (and fairy tale spin offs/retellings like Happily Ever After and Ella Enchanted =D) and 2) Lance said no Disney Characters. xD Heh heh~ Yeah, no means yes =P jk, jk xD

7. Lance Leingod

Just to point this out...

:D

You can have them :p

8. Fushigi Rockna

And brown eyes!!! xDDDD

Well they are all sisters, and they all do look really alike. xD

They're not playable characters. xD I don't want to play them. I'd just thougth I'd provide little profiles so people could maybe understand when Asagao starts about how great it is that Sumire's not around (which she is going to do xP) or when Yuki and her bring up their family life. =P

Geez...I wnat that eighth characetr... Oo

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have updated Lynx, Sphynx, and Onyxs profiles.

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Awwwwwwww well I guess the RPG is over for now. Oh well it was fun while it lasted ^^ Hope it starts up again.

11. Lance Leingod

It'll start again maybe this week (after today) or the next week. I don't know yet :p

12. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

uhhhhhhhhhhhh you teaser lol. Well as long as you don't suddenly make me die I am fine lol. I can see it now. Hotake was blasted out of the helicopter and lost his head the end lol. JK

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Man.. i go away for the weekend and you close the rp and destroy Paris... im so mad at you guys..

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

heeeeeeeeeeeey lance did it!

15. Lance Leingod

Yes I did :D

16. Fushigi Rockna

Open it next week, then I open miss anything. =P I hope. O_O

Anywya, I caved into my temptations. >.< bad me. Dx

Name: Arisu Himezu (usually called Ari) and ‘Cheshire Cat’

Race: human

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/fushigi-rockna/edothehoeD.jpg
    blond hair that’s a little past his shoulders in length, which he keeps in a braid. His eyes are golden yellow. He likes to wear black and sometimes red. VERY, VERY, SHORT. His cat Cheshire is black and is usually seen grinning atop of Ari’s shoulders. (Note; It doesn’t look like the Cheshire cat of the Disney Alice in Wonderland. XD rather it looks like the cat Ichigo turns into in Tokyo Mew Mew) He is never seen without Cheshire.Chesire looks like this: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/fushigi-rockna/ichigocat.jpg

Sword(s) and/or gun(s): a special weapon called the ‘Shield Blade’. It’s attached to his right arm and (you guessed it) can act as both a protective shield and a sharp blade. Also, his cat Cheshire can be described as a weapon too…

Style of fighting: close range combat. Also knows a bit of kickboxing. His cat can do magic.

Personality: short-tempered. He tends to exaggerate things. He’s rather smart…but he doesn’t act it. xD

Likes: cats, rabbits, fighting, his girlfriend…who just so happens to be his cat O_O

Hates: People who call him short and THAT GOD DAMN PLAY BOY YUKI WHO DESERVES TO BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET AND SHOT, THEN RUN OVER MULTIPLE TIMES BY SPEEDING GRANDMAS JUST IN CASE!!!!!
    …..
    He also dislikes tea parties. :D

Love Life: his cat Cheshire (or as he calls her, Chessy) is really his girlfriend. She was turned into a cat (see history for more details)

Virtues: He’s quick on his feet, very smart and can fit in tight spaces.

Faults: his temper is unbelievable…say one thing about his height and you’re DEAD. He exaggerates things too much, and holds grudges forever.

Mother: Carol Lewis/Himezu. She’s actually from Britain, but she fled before it was token over. She was killed by heartless when Ari was just a baby.

Father: Tsuyoshi Himezu. His father was an opium addict. o_O Died of an overdose when Ari was 10.

Siblings: none

Children: Well Chessy may be pregnant with kittens…*shot* okay no, she isn’t. xD No kids for these two.

History: Arisu a.k.a. Ari grew up in the town Yuki lived only a little while out of. There he had a long, childhood rivalry with Yuki that’s still on going. Ari also grew up with his childhood sweetheart (and still his girlfriend), Cheshire Mao; a young girl with magic abilities. Yuki used to constantly flirt with Cheshire, which drove Ari crazy. These three have a lot of history. xD
    Ari and Cheshire were originally going to go to the Academy together; Ari wanted to become a Soldier, and Cheshire a Scholar. Unfortunately a few weeks before they were going to depart, Cheshire was turned into a cat after she pissed off a Nobody passing through their town. (Okay, ya know how Namine has special powers? Well this Nobody did too xD). Now Ari is bent on turning Cheshire back…

And yes, Cheshire can still talk in this cat form. As a human, she looked like this: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/fushigi-rockna/berry.jpg

17. Lance Leingod

Approved and another character for you :D

18. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Lance when are you going to start that thread for my guy?

19. Lance Leingod

I'm still thinking of a way for the others to show up. It would have to be one by one unless you all that haven't shown up can figure something out to talk to me about. I'm still thinking and I might be able to get you all to show up after something has happened in the In-Game thread. You'll all find out later. PM Basher if you want to know, she already does.

FR, sorry but that would have to now count as two characters because Cheshire use to be human. So, you can make a character sheet about her or just keep it the way it is. Sorry but she use to be human. That brings your count for characters up to nine so you can only make another one but if you want more than one, PM me about it.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Well alot of them are academy students so they can be there.. if you want to do that.